1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  The ones in Lagos are especially bad.

Many african countries are dominated by murderous and slave taking thugs. Just ask any American  black if theyd rather live in africa and they will laugh in your face

If you keep posting quality takes and knock off the nonsense imma have to take you off ignore

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

6 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Many african countries are dominated by murderous and slave taking thugs. Just ask any American  black if theyd rather live in africa and they will laugh in your face

If you keep posting quality takes and knock off the nonsense imma have to take you off ignore

I'll see we what I can do.  I find your takes on race very interesting.  You don't seem to have any axe to grind.  Almost always fair and sensible.

• Thanks 1

TYVM. idk why you post so much nonsense, maybe its just a game since youre anonymous. But some of your takes are interesting, theyre just overshadowed by the torrent of nonsense that i cant stand. If you would cut that way down youd be a decent poster. Pretty good sense of humor at times, too

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

17 minutes ago, Meathead said:

TYVM. idk why you post so much nonsense, maybe its just a game since youre anonymous. But some of your takes are interesting, theyre just overshadowed by the torrent of nonsense that i cant stand. If you would cut that way down youd be a decent poster. Pretty good sense of humor at times, too

Will attempt to be more of a "straight man".  Just get tired of the posters who regurgitate MSNBC/DNC talking points and those who believe every single negative thing about Trump.  No one is wrong ALL the time, including Trump.  I do tend to fight that silliness with that my own.  Your points are well taken.

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

So your saying a 3rd world country, with limited opportunities for employment that is high in crime and poverty has a high amount of violence and murders? I'm shocked.

This isn't a problem with countries that have a majority black population. What about countries with a majority Latin population? Like Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Honuras, Guatemala, Puerto Rico, etc.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

So your saying a 3rd world country, with limited opportunities for employment that is high in crime and poverty has a high amount of violence and murders? I'm shocked.

This isn't a problem with countries that have a majority black population. What about countries with a majority Latin population? Like Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Honuras, Guatemala, Puerto Rico, etc.

Six of one.....

3rd world is 3rd world.

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Are there gangstas in Africa???????

Check out the Tutsi and Hutu tribes on Duck.com to see for yourself.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

You left out slaves. And the P.R. , our 51st STATE, is only in the plight they’re in because trump withheld money and supplies after the hurricane, right?

BB2BD430-3F9F-497C-AC19-3D86FBFBBC51.jpeg

3 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

nowhere did i say the bad countries represented all of blackness. so your post actually evaporates in front of our eyes

im saying the same exact behavior we rightfully criticized whiteness for, we have right now in our blackness in very significant numbers in multiple places around the world

i dont want to get into some sick competition about it, but if we look at what color skin the majority of slave takers right now it would be black, mainely in perpetually war torn africa. theres good in africa, but when its bad ITS REEALY BAD

• Like 1

On 6/29/2020 at 6:03 PM, Meathead said:

well this certainly clears some things up

to start out with, its a nonsensical question. there is no victimhood nor violence gene. so that part goes right out the window

You never know who here is going to go down the race realism rabbit hole. I figured I’d give it a go.

next, ANY population would eventually turn to violence under the kind of brutal systemic oppression whites committed against blacks back in the day

systemic oppression and violence still exist.

(or that blacks, and for that matter browns, are committing against blacks and browns right now in many parts of the world). most blacks, of course, are not violent, but too many are and the ones that are are VERY violent. even moderate blacks often dont see anything wrong with the gangsta culture, despite the black blood flowing in the streets, because they first see it as an inherent part of blackness.

Your average black guy doesn’t see anything wrong with gang culture and violence because its inherent to black culture? Yikes. That seems kind of racist..

Do you think it has anything to do with the fact that on average black people live in lower socioeconomic communities? Communities that are full of drugs, lacking resources and education possibly? Gangs are killing each other over turf to sell drugs, because it is more difficult for them to make a living otherwise. You can look at other countries particularly in south America that have mass poverty that also have a “gang culture”. You could even look back in US history to see Irish and Italian crime families who resorted to “gang culture” while they were immigrants in poverty.

that bad part of blackness is an intimidation culture. being physically superior is one stereotype they indulge in because they like the feeling of being the 'badder' of the two races, and it is steeped in the worst kind of machismo. it is a guilty habit they will eventually have to let go of to move forward, but most of those that harbor it will only give it up kicking and screaming

machismo is prevalent in many cultures.

american blacks that choose victimhood and/or violence today do so because they WANT to.

Source?

its a cheap and easy way to get power and free stuff, and to enlist whites to give them more stuff and bow to their demands.

What power, and what free stuff?

it also satisfies their racist itch to be as different from whites as they can.

Source?

its dysfunction is rooted in the fatherless home, no one there to provide a positive example, or to smack them in the back of the head when they stray from a righteous path. in the 1960's over 70% of black parents were married. now its around 30% and with no father in the household.

We should look at the black marriage rates as they relate to 1980s-90s drug policies and incarnation rates. It would see that black communities have been the hardest hit by these policies. But since you’re throwing out data for once, do you have a source?

if you pay people to not get married, and then pay them for every kid, what do you think is going to happen? i dont want single moms to struggle, and i dont want kids to suffer. but the safety net needs another reboot to stop incentivizing creating fatherless homes

How about not incentivizing mass prison populations with for profit prisons? If you don’t see the connections to things like this, you must be blind. This is what systemic oppression looks like. There was a crack and cocaine epidemic in this country at one time. Did whites go to jail at the same rate for cocaine as blacks did for crack?

If you want to stop “welfare queens”, start giving everyone the same resources, such as healthcare, pre-k and universal k-16 education.

blacks have quite nearly the same opportunities as whites, albeit without the head start, but lots of ethnicities came here with nothing, suffered oppression, and built themselves up with little problem anyway.

“Nearly the same opportunities” but “without the head start” LoL so the oppression still persists huh?

Which other ethnicities are we talking about?

of course slavery was unique mostly to blacks in america, but that was a long time ago. even institutional slavery has been mostly gone for fifty-plus years,so that is nothing but an excuse (irony). and yet year after year, decade after decade, blacks maintain a massive lead in the amount of violent crime and murders, mostly of black people.

This is such a piss poor argument. If I enslaved your family for generations, then made them live in an apartheid state, used excessive violence on them, used red lining to keep them poor, then started mass incarceration of your family members, but then one day I said “okay, now your citizens, you have rights, etc.” How long do you think it takes a community to pull itself out of hundreds of years of oppression? 10 years? 20 years? 50 years? But in reality, the systemic oppression still exists, so why are you so perplexed as to why things are the way they are?

and now, with a huge assist from the media desperate to generate clicks regardless of the fallout, theyve even convinced most weak minded individuals that cops are hunting down blacks and killing them selectively if not exclusively

Well, statistically police do kill blacks at a disproportional rate and they have subconscious biases against blacks. I Provided studies for this, I can provide them again if you actually want to read them. We are in a new age of media. The only difference from 50 years ago and now is that police brutality is caught on film. It can be spread across the country in seconds. Why wouldn’t that get clicks?

blacks leverage victimhood and violence because whites allow them to win with it. imagine being so powerful that you manage to even get the word "thug" redefined as a racist term!

You know what’s ironic about this argument? White slave owners used to characterize blacks as buffoons, blissfully ignorant, etc. After the Civil War characterizations of black people completely changed. This is when blacks started to gain more economic power and political rights as amendments were passed. This power was obviously a challenge to white supremacy. This is when the blacks became “brutes” and “bad negros”. Fast forward a few decades and now we are talking about sweeping drug policy that changed the “brutes” into “thugs”. So really, words like ghetto, gangsta, thug, brute, hood, etc are all ways of dressing up your racism without explicitly saying it.

same thing with the completely appropriate saying "All Lives Matter".

We all know what the term “all lives matter” really means. Because if it did mean what it says, their wouldn’t still be systemic oppression.

they will keep doing it until either whites say enough is enough, or when blacks with a conscience convince enough people to develop herd immunity to their virulent disease of the mind

progress = virulent disease of the mind ?

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

On 6/29/2020 at 11:14 PM, Meathead said:

two reasons

one, blacks generally arent very good with money. of course they historically havent had much of it to practice with, but they generally dont respect the money in their pocket. they WANT it, they ENVY it, but when they get it they blow it. other than lack of practice i really dont know why that is.

Generally poor people are not great with money. Blacks on average are poorer. Poorer people are also less educated. Less educated people do stupid things with their money. I’m not sure this is what you are getting at because “blacks generally arent very good with money” sounds kind of racist.

one guy i knew from the hood used to leave his business money lying all over the house. naturally, his step kids stole it. he didnt stop leaving it laying around. doesnt make sense but its the truth. and of course they were always struggling

I love your anecdotal stories that are used to paint with a broad brush.

i spent some volunteer time in the hood assisting people with their businesses and of course my first question is show me your business plan. the most common answer was they didnt have one.

Common among most people that are not financially educated I’d assume.

not completely unusual as lots of whites dont have business plans either, but not to this degree.

Source? Possibly because they are more educated?

and if they did have a business plan it was a piece of crap, like a grade schooler did it. im not saying they were stupid, a lot of them werent, they just had no interest in performing that function of building a business.

A lot of people have no clue what it takes to run a business.

ok show me your books, which often was a bag full of hand written notes on napkins. one guy who was a double masters graduate told me he couldnt figure out why his wifes chicken bidness wasnt making money.

I’m guessing neither degree was an MBA?

i asked him what his cost of goods sold ratio was. hes said whats that. so blacks generally are the anti-jews when it comes to money

Damn, double racist. Nice, man. I’m wondering what your answer to the JQ is now.

secondly, blacks dont support black businesses. i believe its simple jealousy. oh theyll support you as long as you remain ghettofied, but once you start showing youre making money they stop coming in your store or whatever.

Source?

they opened a soul food joint on pierce ave a while back and it was booming for months. it got so packed in there you couldnt move. so they expanded the back, moved the kitchen back there to make room for more tables, and guess what happened then. people stopped coming.

Because they expanded their business to accommodate for their customers, the customers left? There couldn’t be more to this anecdote, could there?

now if youre korean they dont relate to you, they look at you as sub-human, and non-threatening, so they dont see themselves in you. thus you are no competition and the same phenomenon doesnt usually occur

Source?

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

sigh

this is a waste of time for the time being. youve got a bunch of years to work through your dysfunctional thinking. but it is my obligation to plant seeds that others will sow, so i guess i have no choice

ive done this so many times i really should just make a long list of all the bullshit and my rebuttals. then i could just cut and paste and be done with it

systemic oppression and violence still exist.

yeah, they do, and they always will. theres six times as many whites as blacks so there will always be racist white assholes hassling blacks simply because there so many whites

the far more important point is we have won the war of percentages. most whites are not racist now and and ready to accept blackness into the collective as equals. all blackness has to do is let go of the resentment and the seeking of retribution. focusing on the minority view you will never get totally rid of (fringe white racism) is the definition of pathological victimhood. thats a path that leads to failure every time. DONT TAKE THAT PATH

source: observation, experience, and education

Your average black guy doesn’t see anything wrong with gang culture and violence because its inherent to black culture? Yikes. That seems kind of racist..

it 'seems' racist? how about you carefully deconstruct what im saying, take into account my background as a lifelong civil rights activist, and see if your 'seems' doesnt evaporate into dust

this is actually a huge problem coming from the left. all something has to do is 'seem' racist and it gets automatically promoted to full blown racism. dont pass GO, dont collect two hunnid dollars, just go directly to racist jail. stop it. use your brain and listen hard to what is being said. resist the urge to slap a 'racist' label on it

first, i didnt say 'your average black guy'. i said 'even many moderates', meaning a portion of mainstream blacks, not all but too many, endorse the gangsta idea bc they think its an inherant part of blackness. its not. and by them tacidly allowing it to be expressed in their midst they are endorsing it and encouraging others to act on it even if they wouldnt act on it themself

source: observation, experience, and education

speaking the truth is never racism. racism requires intent to injure or demean. i adore blackness, thats why i speak out against the dysfunctional subset embedded in it. i want my brothers happy and healthy and victimhood and violence is the antithesis of that goal. it is a brick wall to reconciliation

and btw, the overwhelming majority of race issues are socially observed. there usually are no studies with data you can point to. thats why i ignored your repeated requests bc its a nonsense request. but ive spent thousands of hours with blacks folks, including those deep in the hood during volunteer work. ive also read extensively from authors with multiple perspectives on race problems. i know a lot bc i have applied myself, but there is no avoiding that its going to be mostly anecdotal. the debates are about logic and reason and knowledge, not data points, for the most part

Do you think it has anything to do with the fact that on average black people live in lower socioeconomic communities? Communities that are full of drugs, lacking resources and education possibly? Gangs are killing each other over turf to sell drugs, because it is more difficult for them to make a living otherwise. You can look at other countries particularly in south America that have mass poverty that also have a “gang culture”. You could even look back in US history to see Irish and Italian crime families who resorted to “gang culture” while they were immigrants in poverty.

i already said that

but its also important to note that other cultures have immigrated here, suffered oppression, and still managed to pull themselves up through personal responsibility and hard work. they followed the "white" path that many blacks hate so much. thats holding them back far more than the dying remnants of institutional racism we have now

machismo is prevalent in many cultures.

true. but its at a tiny fraction compared to that which infects our blackness

i repeat, blacks kill and injure more people THAN ALL OTHER RACES COMBINED. thousands every year, including hundres of innocents just watching tv or doing their homework or playing on the sidewalk. its the wild west in the ghettos, complete with gun battles, arson, and good old fashioned fist and foot mob beatings

like we agree, the start of that violence as a tool resulted from brutal white racism. but thats not why it happening now. they do it because they WANT to. theyve allowed themselves to believe the stereotype that blacks are the badasses and they can get back what whitey stole from them by robbing, hurting, and killing people. ITS A CHOICE. the ladder to success is almost fully available to blacks, but instead they choose gangstaholism

the source is my observation, experience and education

say it to yourself slowly: blackness kills and injures more people than ALL THE OTHER RACES COMBINED. for over thirty years now! that source is easy to find in the FBI statistics

me:"american blacks that choose victimhood and/or violence today do so because they WANT to."

Source?

observation and education directly from blacks

i heard this countless times at ghetto "Stop the Violence" rallies. mothers of dead sons crying out for the other children to please for the love of god do NOT make that choice. they repeatedly reinforced that THEY control their own destiny. that if they allow themselves to get pulled into the street life that is a CHOICE they will regret and pay a heavy price for

sorry, no emperical data

What power, and what free stuff?

how about the absurdly powerful ability to get 'thug' and 'All Lives Matter' defined as racist terms? how about the power to get a violent criminal black man killed by a cop in bold letters on page one while a virtually identical story of a white man killed in the same manner gets a blurb on page seven? how about the power to get the absurd notion that blacks cant be racist accepted by hundreds of millions of people? How about the power that makes pointing out blacks KILL MORE PEOPLE THAN ALL OTHER RACES COMBINED becomes a racist statement?

this is political power, and its very powerful and very dangerous. i dont see how it could be clearer

We should look at the black marriage rates as they relate to 1980s-90s drug policies and incarnation rates. It would see that black communities have been the hardest hit by these policies. But since you’re throwing out data for once, do you have a source?

agreed on the first part. weed should be legal, all the guys in jail freed, and more money should be spent on skill training and drug rehabilitation

and for once there are sources to the marriage data. but its now common knowledge so im not going to bother looking it up. should be easy to find if youre interested

How about not incentivizing mass prison populations with for profit prisons? If you don’t see the connections to things like this, you must be blind. This is what systemic oppression looks like. There was a crack and cocaine epidemic in this country at one time. Did whites go to jail at the same rate for cocaine as blacks did for crack?

agreed

If you want to stop “welfare queens”, start giving everyone the same resources, such as healthcare, pre-k and universal k-16 education.

agreed

“Nearly the same opportunities” but “without the head start” LoL so the oppression still persists huh?

what?

a head start doesnt not equal oppression. true, people with head starts often were the oppressors but you dont get to promote people with a head start as automatic racists. the head start does not stop anyone now from stepping on that first rung and climbing the ladder. whether that is in corporate america or as an entrepreneur, the ladder is standing there just waiting for you to ascend via responsibility, dedication, and hard work. but if you are foolish enough to think thats the "white" way and eschew it, well then keep robbing people, breaking into their houses, and selling spice

Which other ethnicities are we talking about?

oh c'mon

i will let other posters tell you about their ethnicity and how they overcame oppression to rise in economic stature

If I enslaved your family for generations, then made them live in an apartheid state, used excessive violence on them, used red lining to keep them poor, then started mass incarceration of your family members, but then one day I said “okay, now your citizens, you have rights, etc.” How long do you think it takes a community to pull itself out of hundreds of years of oppression? 10 years? 20 years? 50 years? But in reality, the systemic oppression still exists, so why are you so perplexed as to why things are the way they are?

agreed. and its a tough road at times. but history, and my own experience, has shown me the ladder is always available now. get a degree with lots of help, get trade skills with lots of help, or start a bidness and work your ass off. or just walk into walmart and get a job mopping floors. if you apply yourself you will advance quickly, thereafter you can take your rapid promotions and convince some other company (bj's?) to give you an even better job with more pay. it you apply yourself with a good attitude its almost impossible to fail. but too many blacks see that as the 'white way' and want nothing to do with it. whats left? picking up a gun and turning stealing stuff into your job

quite simply there is far more opportunity today than there is oppression. there will always be white racists, more than the entire black population, so we cant erase oppression completely. but i would estimate there is one hundred times more opportunity for blacks now than oppression. its easy to get college grants, trade school grants. on the job training bc those programs exist to help the poor, which blacks receive in high numbers if they apply themselves to getting it

the remnants of systematic oppression are small and fading fast. we will always have them, but blacks should join with their white brothers to go after it when they find it together

Well, statistically police do kill blacks at a disproportional rate and they have subconscious biases against blacks. I Provided studies for this, I can provide them again if you actually want to read them. We are in a new age of media. The only difference from 50 years ago and now is that police brutality is caught on film. It can be spread across the country in seconds. Why wouldn’t that get clicks?

their bias against blacks isnt subconscious at all, and its warrented. you might have heard this before but blacks kill more people (and cops) THAN ALL OTHER RACES COMBINED. it is absolutely prudent to be careful around blacks when you engage them as a cop, especially if you are investigating a violent crime and your target matches the general description given

the media only highlights police brutality when its against black people. they do that on purpose because who cares about a white person being killed in exactly the same way? all of these should be treated equally, but they absolutely are not. this leaves hundreds of millions of weak minded people believing that cops shoot a disproportionate amount of blacks, and it makes blacks behave badly when interacting with the cops. blacks are obviously going to have a disproportionately hard time, including death, when they resist and fight with the cops. this seems like a duh to me

why has crime shot up this year after a ten year decline? because cops are sitting on their hands afraid of being called racist, or worse, going on trial for killing a bad behaving suspect that could have easily killed him (see guy with taser shooting at the cop. if he hits him he can stroll up and take his gun and do god knows what to anybody)

we have to decide if we are a law and order country or not. i vote yes. and if we are then blacks have to comply just like everybody else. when we find instances of racism in cops or precints, lets go after it together

regarding studies, a lot of these studies are a joke. the ferguson study was full of bias and nonsense. as one black mayor of a nearby town put it: "since when does breaking the law not apply to poor people". ferguson is an incredibly crime and violence riddled town. thugs intimidated witnesses of michael browns death with the risk of death or injury if they didnt lie. "hands up, dont shoot" was a lie from the start, it never happened once in that instance. studies by all black liberals studying black crime and violence are not reliable, for obvious reasons

You know what’s ironic about this argument? White slave owners used to characterize blacks as buffoons, blissfully ignorant, etc. After the Civil War characterizations of black people completely changed. This is when blacks started to gain more economic power and political rights as amendments were passed. This power was obviously a challenge to white supremacy. This is when the blacks became “brutes” and “bad negros”. Fast forward a few decades and now we are talking about sweeping drug policy that changed the “brutes” into “thugs”. So really, words like ghetto, gangsta, thug, brute, hood, etc are all ways of dressing up your racism without explicitly saying it.

youve twisted some accurate historical events with partisan biased bullshit. but again, you are applying something that a clear minority might do (using code words) to all of whiteness. no, i do not accept that "thug" is racist because a small percentage of whites use it as a code word. Thug means exactly what its defined as, and i refuse to surrender that to the minority of racist assholes. even if we did, there would just be a string of words we would always have to keep track of to see which ones are racist this week. THUG MEANS THUG. when criminals of any color are robbing and hurting and killing people, they are THUGS. case closed. fuck the racists using code words. theres more of us non-racists NOT using code words so dont take away useful words just because a minority of whites who are racist use them. its just another form of broad brushing

We all know what the term “all lives matter” really means. Because if it did mean what it says, their wouldn’t still be systemic oppression.

to the majority of people with unity in their heart, "All Lives Matter" means exactly what it says

to the racists we will never completely get rid of, it probably means some code thats offensive. but why in the world would we take the minority of retards views and use it as the standard, when clearly there are far more people who want unification on the white side? youre taking a small brush and makings it a big one so you can paint the majority of whites with it. and thats just factually incorrect

progress = virulent disease of the mind ?

is victimhood progress? is killing more people THAN ALL OTHER RACES COMBINED FOR THIRTY PLUS YEARS progress? is eschewing climbing the ladder because its equated to the hated "white way" progress?

i suggest this be our last back and forth. theres enough here for you to work on for years. of course, youre going to have to start collecting books to expand your mindset, but they are out there. again, i would start with Thomas Sowell's "Black Rednecks and White Liberals"

but its a free country and an open board. you can post anything you want but if its rehashing the same stuff im going to pass

I am a member of a particular race so yes I guess I am racist.  I consider anyone of a race, unique but not worthy of prejudice based solely on their race.  I don't think the Ancient Order of Hibernians  is racist but you have to  be male and of Irish descent to be a member.  They were originally formed in the 19th century to protect Catholic churches from anti-Catholic forces in the mid-19th century, and to assist Irish Catholic immigrants.  Now the Molly Maguires was a whole different story.  They were like the modern day Black Lives Matter, riotous and murderous in the Pennsylvania coal mines mid 19th century.  Hibernian Society good, Molly Maguires bad, Black Lives Matter bad.

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

Geez Meathead don't waste your time.   That is too long to read and absorb.   I did read it by the way.  

• Thanks 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

it is long, i know. but its a complex topic with lots of fucked up things intertwined in it. it takes a lot of thought and words to untangle it all

but thanks for reading it. even if you think you didnt absorb all of it, you read the words and they will continue to churn in your subconscious. you often get epiphanies that way

thats why its important to read the entire content when it comes from quality sources (excuse me while i pat myself on the back here). you will often understand things later that you did not understand at the time