There has been a lot of discussion on here lately about the topic of black victimhood and violence lately.

So lets get everyone here on the record. Is it sociological, or genetic?

What causes the black man to be so lazy and violent? Are they the product of their environment or is it just genetics?

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

24 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

There has been a lot of discussion on here lately about the topic of black victimhood and violence lately.

What causes the black man to be so lazy and violent? Are they the product of their environment or is it just genetics?

Not biting on a dumb shit thread like this.

• Thanks 1

well this certainly clears some things up

to start out with, its a nonsensical question. there is no victimhood nor violence gene. so that part goes right out the window

next, ANY population would eventually turn to violence under the kind of brutal systemic oppression whites committed against blacks back in the day (or that blacks, and for that matter browns, are committing against blacks and browns right now in many parts of the world). most blacks, of course, are not violent, but too many are and the ones that are are VERY violent. even moderate blacks often dont see anything wrong with the gangsta culture, despite the black blood flowing in the streets, because they first see it as an inherent part of blackness. that bad part of blackness is an intimidation culture. being physically superior is one stereotype they indulge in because they like the feeling of being the 'badder' of the two races, and it is steeped in the worst kind of machismo. it is a guilty habit they will eventually have to let go of to move forward, but most of those that harbor it will only give it up kicking and screaming

american blacks that choose victimhood and/or violence today do so because they WANT to. its a cheap and easy way to get power and free stuff, and to enlist whites to give them more stuff and bow to their demands. it also satisfies their racist itch to be as different from whites as they can. its dysfunction is rooted in the fatherless home, no one there to provide a positive example, or to smack them in the back of the head when they stray from a righteous path. in the 1960's over 70% of black parents were married. now its around 30% and with no father in the household. if you pay people to not get married, and then pay them for every kid, what do you think is going to happen? i dont want single moms to struggle, and i dont want kids to suffer. but the safety net needs another reboot to stop incentivizing creating fatherless homes

blacks have quite nearly the same opportunities as whites, albeit without the head start, but lots of ethnicities came here with nothing, suffered oppression, and built themselves up with little problem anyway. of course slavery was unique mostly to blacks in america, but that was a long time ago. even institutional slavery has been mostly gone for fifty-plus years, so that is nothing but an excuse (irony). and yet year after year, decade after decade, blacks maintain a massive lead in the amount of violent crime and murders, mostly of black people. and now, with a huge assist from the media desperate to generate clicks regardless of the fallout, theyve even convinced most weak minded individuals that cops are hunting down blacks and killing them selectively if not exclusively

blacks leverage victimhood and violence because whites allow them to win with it. imagine being so powerful that you manage to even get the word "thug" redefined as a racist term! same thing with the completely appropriate saying "All Lives Matter". they will keep doing it until either whites say enough is enough, or when blacks with a conscience convince enough people to develop herd immunity to their virulent disease of the mind

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

It’s not genetic, that’s just a ridiculous concept. I can’t believe anybody is genetically predisposed to be lazy or to be a criminal. Behaviors are learned.

• Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You first fate. You ax questions before you give your opinion. 

8F5A54DC-91DC-4B8F-9412-9990DF59FB5E.jpeg

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

to start out with, its a nonsensical question. there is no victimhood nor violence gene. so that part goes right out the window

next, ANY population would eventually turn to violence under the kind of brutal systemic oppression whites committed against blacks back in the day (or that blacks, and for that matter browns, are committing against blacks and browns right now in many parts of the world). most blacks, of course, are not violent, but too many are and the ones that are are VERY violent. even moderate blacks often dont see anything wrong with the gangsta culture, despite the black blood flowing in the streets, because they first see it as an inherent part of blackness. that bad part of blackness is an intimidation culture. being physically superior is one stereotype they indulge in because they like the feeling of being the 'badder' of the two races, and it is steeped in the worst kind of machismo. it is a guilty habit they will eventually have to let go of to move forward, but most of those that harbor it will only give it up kicking and screaming

american blacks that choose victimhood and/or violence today do so because they WANT to. its a cheap and easy way to get power and free stuff, and to enlist whites to give them more stuff and bow to their demands. it also satisfies their racist itch to be as different from whites as they can. its dysfunction is rooted in the fatherless home, no one there to provide a positive example, or to smack them in the back of the head when they stray from a righteous path. in the 1960's over 70% of black parents were married. now its around 30% and with no father in the household. if you pay people to not get married, and then pay them for every kid, what do you think is going to happen? i dont want single moms to struggle, and i dont want kids to suffer. but the safety net needs another reboot to stop incentivizing creating fatherless homes

blacks have quite nearly the same opportunities as whites, albeit without the head start, but lots of ethnicities came here with nothing, suffered oppression, and built themselves up with little problem anyway. of course slavery was unique mostly to blacks in america, but that was a long time ago. even institutional slavery has been mostly gone for fifty-plus years, so that is nothing but an excuse (irony). and yet year after year, decade after decade, blacks maintain a massive lead in the amount of violent crime and murders, mostly of black people. and now, with a huge assist from the media desperate to generate clicks regardless of the fallout, theyve even convinced most weak minded individuals that cops are hunting down blacks and killing them selectively if not exclusively

blacks leverage victimhood and violence because whites allow them to win with it. imagine being so powerful that you manage to even get the word "thug" redefined as a racist term! same thing with the completely appropriate saying "All Lives Matter". they will keep doing it until either whites say enough is enough, or when blacks with a conscience convince enough people to develop herd immunity to their virulent disease of the mind

MH, you just spent 15 minutes of your time answering a question from a guy that will never take your perspective into consideration.

sometimes I ask myself if I’m like that. Because I don’t want to be like that. I mean, why bother? To change some guys mind on the the internet?

MH constantly and consistently preaches to be thinking of all perspectives and ideas, even if they are foreign to you, because they are human. And we have to find a centrist and common ground, or we will never find a path to peace and true brotherhood. I’m a big ball buster myself, but I hold no ill 
will against any of you putzes. Even if you’re Canadian.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, jc856 said:

MH, you just spent 15 minutes of your time answering a question from a guy that will never take your perspective into consideration.

True. But I didn't do it for him, at least not exclusively, I did it for the greater good. I did it to continue to speak truth to power regardless of how many people hate me for it. That's one of the most consistent traditions of The Human Condition - tell people the truth and some of them will despise you for it

One of the constants of the universe to elicit positive change is to speak the truth even when no one wants to hear it. You are planting seeds that someone else is going to sow. If one claims to be a disciple of the Masters, as I do, then you are obligated to provide witness, iow open your mouth and tell the truth even if some people are going to want to kill you for it

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

If anyone wants a deeper understanding on this topic, especially related to the premise offered by the OP, I will once again recommend you start reading books by Thomas Sowell

25 minutes ago, Meathead said:

True. But I didn't do it for him, at least not exclusively, I did it for the greater good. I did it to continue to speak truth to power regardless of how many people hate me for it. That's one of the most consistent traditions of The Human Condition - tell people the truth and some of them will despise you for it

One of the constants of the universe to elicit positive change is to speak the truth even when no one wants to hear it. You are planting seeds that someone else is going to sow. If one claims to be a disciple of the Masters, as I do, then you are obligated to provide witness, iow open your mouth and tell the truth even if some people are going to want to kill you for it

What about Canadians? 

16 minutes ago, Meathead said:

If anyone wants a deeper understanding on this topic, especially related to the premise offered by the OP, I will once again recommend you start reading books by Thomas Sowell

The only black man some whites want to quote is West. Not Allen, Cornell

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

Why the fuck is that? I’ve heard blacks where I worked complaining about Korean stores in their ‘hood, about the fact they don’t belong there. REALLY? are you serious? The NEED is there, why didn’t black people do it? Koreans pool there money together, because of course the banks won’t give them loans, just like blacks, then they help each other out. Blacks could do the same. But they don’t. Why? Ask Jesse and Al.

two reasons

one, blacks generally arent very good with money. of course they historically havent had much of it to practice with, but they generally dont respect the money in their pocket. they WANT it, they ENVY it, but when they get it they blow it. other than lack of practice i really dont know why that is. one guy i knew from the hood used to leave his business money lying all over the house. naturally, his step kids stole it. he didnt stop leaving it laying around. doesnt make sense but its the truth. and of course they were always struggling

i spent some volunteer time in the hood assisting people with their businesses and of course my first question is show me your business plan. the most common answer was they didnt have one. not completely unusual as lots of whites dont have business plans either, but not to this degree. and if they did have a business plan it was a piece of crap, like a grade schooler did it. im not saying they were stupid, a lot of them werent, they just had no interest in performing that function of building a business. ok show me your books, which often was a bag full of hand written notes on napkins. one guy who was a double masters graduate told me he couldnt figure out why his wifes chicken bidness wasnt making money. i asked him what his cost of goods sold ratio was. hes said whats that. so blacks generally are the anti-jews when it comes to money

secondly, blacks dont support black businesses. i believe its simple jealousy. oh theyll support you as long as you remain ghettofied, but once you start showing youre making money they stop coming in your store or whatever. they opened a soul food joint on pierce ave a while back and it was booming for months. it got so packed in there you couldnt move. so they expanded the back, moved the kitchen back there to make room for more tables, and guess what happened then. people stopped coming. now if youre korean they dont relate to you, they look at you as sub-human, and non-threatening, so they dont see themselves in you. thus you are no competition and the same phenomenon doesnt usually occur

• Like 1

secondly, blacks dont support black businesses. i believe its simple jealousy. oh theyll support you as long as you remain ghettofied, but once you start showing youre making money they stop coming in your store or whatever. they opened a soul food joint on pierce ave a while back and it was booming for months. it got so packed in there you couldnt move. so they expanded the back, moved the kitchen back there to make room for more tables, and guess what happened then. people stopped coming. now if youre korean they dont relate to you, they look at you as sub-human, and non-threatening, so they dont see themselves in you. thus you are no threat and the same phenomenon doesnt usually occur

MIND BOGGLING. And it pisses me off. Stop stepping on your own dicks, ffs. Black people don’t love themselves, and it’s my fault. That’s the black and white divide in a nutshell.

The age old question: Nature or Nurture?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

What’s the answer SM?

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

theres nothing to indicate this is the debate

there is no victimhood or violence gene. case closed. 100% learned behavior, and the conscious choice to manifest that learned behavior

blacks in africa dont play the victim card bc theyll get killed if they do. by other blacks, of course. and they could only try to play the victim card if theyre alive, but the only way that happens is if they are a slave, which is common. you must have seen pics of africans branding other africans to show they are a slave and who owns them. slaves will sometimes revolt, but when that happens, just like here a hundred years ago, all revolting slaves are executed, often including their families, to set an example

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jc856 said:

What’s the answer SM?

I think  it's a combination of both and that's not specific to any single race. Some people are naturally born more aggressive than others and when you couple that with a poor upbringing and a lack of adult role models that exacerbates the situation. The black community is especially affected by the destruction of the family unit where I believe over 70% of families have no father that is present all of the time. You see the same thing in poor white and Hispanic families as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

42 minutes ago, Meathead said:

blacks in africa dont play the victim card bc theyll get killed if they do. by other blacks, of course.

True but also because there is no societal support system that fosters and incentivizes victim complexes with financial rewards. It's amazing that in 2020 when society is least likely to victimize black people that it's all we hear about on the news. The Civil War and Civil Rights Acts were intended to correct this rough spot in American history yet we're still hearing about it 55 years later with false narratives about blacks being hunted by the police, systemic racism, and notions of white supremacy as if living conditions for blacks are as they were in the 1950s. What is the end result of this? People are tiring of hearing about it and are starting to permanently tune out and that includes many successful blacks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

True but also because there is no societal support system that fosters and incentivizes victim complexes with financial rewards. It's amazing that in 2020 when society is least likely to victimize black people that it's all we hear about on the news. The Civil War and Civil Rights Acts were intended to correct this rough spot in American history yet we're still hearing about it 55 years later with false narratives about blacks being hunted by the police, systemic racism, and notions of white supremacy as if living conditions for blacks are as they were in the 1950s. What is the end result of this? People are tiring of hearing about it and are starting to permanently tune out and that includes many successful blacks.

Are there gangstas in Africa???????

VERY bad gangstas

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

True but also because there is no societal support system that fosters and incentivizes victim complexes with financial rewards. 

True. But i was assuming that would be understood by default. Thanks for specifying it in case anyone missed it.

• Like 1

f8 should be chiming in soon, shouldnt he?