Coach'sUncle'sSon

Patriots back to pick for AFC East Champs

This is more of what will the Bills DO do to fuck this all up vs what Cam and the Pats will do. 

what will it be? Allen getting hurt? Diggs getting hurt? The defense all of a sudden turning into shit? The oline turning into shit? Freak plays that go against the Bills? I’m waiting. Something will happen. Just watch.

miserable that 70s show GIF

This is the first time I have said this, but F the Pats. They will be lucky if the season is cancelled

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

Good. Take some of the hype away from us. Not sure we’re fully ready for those type of expectations yet anyways 

I would rather be the slept on team with no pressure to win the AFC East like the Buffalo Bills are now, than be the hunted like New England is. There is a lot of pressure on Newton to win.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

54 minutes ago, bv said:

This is the first time I have said this, but F the Pats. They will be lucky if the season is cancelled

This is your first time saying that??? That’s usually another form/used as much as “amen” or “you're welcome” to me

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

LOL Patriots.  Good luck getting Cam indoctrinated into The Patriot Way.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

13 hours ago, seandelevan said:

This is more of what will the Bills DO do to fuck this all up vs what Cam and the Pats will do. 

what will it be? Allen getting hurt? Diggs getting hurt? The defense all of a sudden turning into shit? The oline turning into shit? Freak plays that go against the Bills? I’m waiting. Something will happen. Just watch.

Jesus Sean, give us SOME freaking hope! I just found a noose in my garage, btw. Don’t know what to make of it. Is it because of that black chick I banged 300 years ago?