LiterateStylish

NFL brings the hammer down on the Patriots with massive penalty for taping Bengals sideline last season

New England has a history of cheating and  they should have lost multiple 1st round draft picks and should have been banned from the playoffs for multiple years.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

5 minutes ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

They’re just going to keep doing this. It’s comical 

Cam Newton is no where as good as Tom Brady and is more injury prone. 

The AFC East is still up for grabs and Buffalo can get pay back by winning the AFC East.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

6 minutes ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

They’re just going to keep doing this. It’s comical 

He’ll just sell another SB ring. He can’t wear them all, can he?

48 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

The AFC East is still up for grabs and Buffalo can get pay back by winning the AFC East.

I agree I’m just stating their cheating will never cease as long as kraft and Belichick are there

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

It won't be a walk in the park for the Bills. McDermott already knows that you have to play better than the AFCE champ, and beat the AFCE champ, to become the AFCE Champ.

I can only hope the Bills become the AFCE champs... what's the old saying? Don't get your hopes up? I personally thought the Bills have a tougher schedule this year, 2020, and can only hope Diggs becomes the Savior of the team, the fixer of Josh's problems... After the Houston loss, I think we only had enough luck, and Defense, combined with an easy schedule, to make the playoffs. Both 2017 & 2019, we got a lot of help and otherwise didn't deserve being in the playoffs. I predicted we wouldn't make it in this year, so let's see what Diggs can contribute. That may change things.

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Cam Newton may be more mobile, injured, than TB was, healthy... just because he's a better athlete...

1 hour ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

I agree I’m just stating their cheating will never cease as long as kraft and Belichick are there

Kraft enables Belichick to cheat and the NFL refuses to seriously penalize the Patriots.  All of that is beyond the control of the Buffalo Bills, they just have to go out there and impose there will on New England and win the AFC East.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

It won't be a walk in the park for the Bills. McDermott already knows that you have to play better than the AFCE champ, and beat the AFCE champ, to become the AFCE Champ.

I can only hope the Bills become the AFCE champs... what's the old saying? Don't get your hopes up? I personally thought the Bills have a tougher schedule this year, 2020, and can only hope Diggs becomes the Savior of the team, the fixer of Josh's problems... After the Houston loss, I think we only had enough luck, and Defense, combined with an easy schedule, to make the playoffs. Both 2017 & 2019, we got a lot of help and otherwise didn't deserve being in the playoffs. I predicted we wouldn't make it in this year, so let's see what Diggs can contribute. That may change things.

No one said it was going to be a walk in the park. Buffalo has a better roster than New England. 

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

No one said it was going to be a walk in the park. Buffalo has a better roster than New England. 

But they got BB...

2 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

But they got BB...

That is great but look at the lack of talent they have at WR.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Why stop cheating when all you get are the NFL equivalent of speeding tickets?

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

This penalty is an embarrassment to the league. The penalty admits fault but they were given more picks than this. Bills should get on the taping program too. Or maybe the Red Sox plan.

Does Roger Goodell take it up the ass from Kraft with or without lube?

The Patriots will be allowed to continue to cheat whenever they want just to appease Kraft.