8 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

It was just a joke. Bortz isn’t John so I was teasing him.

thank god

then i sincerely apologize. you got me

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

i really wish you would take down your antagonizing sig, tho. be the better man. let Jungle Jungle

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Dude, I don’t know about any drama that happened on the zone or anything else that happened on the zone because I’ve never been a member of the zone.

and how do you pass judgment on something, if you haven’t even been following along? Also, if everything in that screenshot isn’t true, then I guess I did not post anybody’s personal information, did I?

the only judgment ive passed is that information on the zone is unreliable. its unreliable here, too, but at least we dont call people racists who have a life long history of civil rights activity and everyone knows it but decides to mob up anyway just bc i tell the truth about the bad parts of blackness

and i have no idea what information about Lits personal details are true and what isnt. all i know is what was post at the zone that you (or whoever) copied here (which is not allowed anymore - no posting of personal information without that persons consent). i was told his name is Ryan, he doesnt dispute it, afaik, so i go with that. but maybe it isnt

my name is Hal Silvis. i live in niagara falls. THAT part i know is true and i dont care who knows it bc i dont do anything wrong enough that would get me in trouble. im a caring person and try to help people whenever i can. i love all races and when i criticize their mistakes i do it with love, like i would a real live brother

one thing i dont have is a crystal ball. so lit could be a seven foot tall transvestite juggler nuclear physicist as far as i know

any more questions? if so see me in two weeks, mr make threats of physical harm over the internet after you were warned several times not to

14 minutes ago, Meathead said:

i really wish you would take down your antagonizing sig, tho. be the better man. let Jungle Jungle

I will. I’m on mobile now.

• Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Cool. Go with that.

Goodness gracious his idiocy knows no bounds.

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Cool. Go with that.

Goodness gracious his idiocy knows no bounds.

I don’t know about that, but I believe your duplicity knows no bounds. I personally don’t trust you as far as I could throw you. And, please save it, I know it’s not important to you. And you own the site again (again, that’s a laugh) But, whatever. You’re better than you were, but by no means, should anyone trust you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

No, because he never showed up.

Only 2 years? Jeez, that’s nothing. That’s like 5 minutes ... right?

PS, the “old range” died because Coastal and Spiked made Rick lose his mind and ban everyone.

I remember who it was, you don’t? 

55 minutes ago, Meathead said:

what is this, a see how many words you can jam in hals mouth?

stop putting words in my mouth or im gonna get pissed. final warning

i never said those things you attributed to me. i never implied them. ive never once denied ANY of the many things lit has done that disappointed and embarrassed me. i scolded lit during those episodes and condemned his behavior. i ALWAYS scold Lit and condemn his behavior when he has a relapse. and thats what that was, a relapse

hes a man with serious emotional problems. thats a tough, tough thing to overcome. but ive seen people do it. so i do my best to counsel him, encourage him to get help, encourage him to do the right thing, join a church, do whatever it takes to stop the bad behavior that he still sometimes exhibits

i deserve a fucking award for helping lit make massive improvements. so does he. he also deserves a smack in the back of the head sometimes, and if i was physically near him when he fucked up i would definitely do it

so remind us all again, mr. blind accusation, what did i do wrong again exactly?

What kind of head IS IT, bald, or with hair?

7CB024DC-AB7A-40CF-933E-1BF9A84AE841.jpeg

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I don’t know about that, but I believe your duplicity knows no bounds. I personally don’t trust you as far as I could throw you. And, please save it, I know it’s not important to you. And you own the site again (again, that’s a laugh) But, whatever. You’re better than you were, but by no means, should anyone trust you.

Says the man who worked behind the scenes to flame this entire mess.

Meat, you should know who is driving you places.

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

That’s a lie, but that’s what you do.

and I think meat knows who I am. Not sure he really knows you though.

32 minutes ago, jc856 said:

That’s a lie, but that’s what you do.

and I think meat knows who I am. Not sure he really knows you though.

You didn’t send HipKat screenshots of forums and pictures so that he could use them?

The ONLY reason HipKat thinks I’m these random people is because YOU supplied him with these materials. Correct?

Someones lying, but it’s not me...

i thought ive already made this clear

i dont trust Lit

Lit has demonstrated hes a pathological liar. you dont just flip a switch on that one. well, i guess you could if youre lucky enough to find the right med. but if youre a liar youre a liar, until you learn how to beat it, or you take a drug to hit the right receptor

Lit remains a liar. i never know whats really the truth. i ask him to tell the truth, i take a leap of faith he will, knowing i might be making a fool of myself

what else can i possibly do

everyone here, including Ryan, should see the benefit i did for him. just having someone encourage you to do the right thing, be the higher self. he ignored a lot, but he responded to some. hes still got demons to dispel but hes killed several already so lets hope he continues. i try and stay on him but hes his own man

good thing i wasnt around when he made that joke that fooled me, i woulda smacked him in the back of the head for no reason. i guess he could call me a really bad name cuz i couldnt take a hit from a 12yr old girl

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

if youre mad about the trust issue, you shouldnt be

why would i truly trust you? what have you done to demonstrate trustworthiness?

i agree youve made tremendous progress. bad LIt was reeally bad. youre mostly good now. you even totally got me on a funny machismo joke

but like i said, ive seen a lot of change in you, i will give you the chance for me to trust you but you havent earned it yet. i dont know what to really believe most of the time. case in point, i currently think you created Jungle. i could be wrong but it fits

so how could i possibly really trust you? youve dramatically cut down on the lies but i cant say youve stopped. not that youre alone, most ppl lie online, but some turn it into an art form. theyre still lies that need eliminating, but some are quite good at it. id put you somewhere in there

tell the truth. all the time

the only exception is the 'does my butt look big in these pants' question. trust me, that answer is always no.

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

You didn’t send HipKat screenshots of forums and pictures so that he could use them?

The ONLY reason HipKat thinks I’m these random people is because YOU supplied him with these materials. Correct?

Someones lying, but it’s not me...

Yes, I said these are what I’ve come across before. I said I can’t vouch for them. I’m not instigating anyone to do anything. 

that doesn’t make me a liar. I’m not going around and around with you. You like to play games. I’ve asked more than a couple times to get together and straighten any misunderstandings out. So, that still stands.