LiterateStylish

Patriots sign former league MVP Cam Newton

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

NO, I'm not losing it. Let me say this - again. If you are cool to me, I'll be cool to you. If you come at me, I'm coming back at you.

I've had WARS with people like @miamibillsnut, @rcas0308 and some others. Even @SackMan518.

I get along fine with Miami and RCA now, and Nuke and Danny - even though we still have our disagreements on politics. You know why? They stopped coming at me. I tried that with Sack, but he couldn't be a fucking adult. And BTW, I have STILL stood by my promise to not call him names any more. He can't say the same thing. Other people like Bowman and LIBills and a few others would rather act like children so fuck them, too. 

You know what else I've said on here? I hate a liar more than anything else. I asked Lit to stop trolling me but he couldn't, so fuck him. This has been escalating for DAYS.  He took the first shot. And keeps taking shots. And keeps lying. 

What a weird response to a post saying you were fooled.

It literally has nothing to do with what Meat said.

People “come at you” because you’re one of (if not “the”) most moronic, low IQ posters we have ever seen on a football forum.

Your arguments are routinely destroyed but you’re so incredibly ignorant that you are unable to see that you’re losing 99% of the time. Or that you are incredibly gullible and fooled easily.

The entire forum could be saying “HipKat, you’re wrong” but you stay with your head buried deep in the sand.

• Haha 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yet, you agreed with Jungle on about half of his bullet points?

OH

MY

WORD.

Dont even bother responding Meat.

He literally has no ability to read or understand information at any higher than a kindergarten level.

lol I'm the ONLY person who's posted personal information here. I never seen a message board where everyone shrouds themselves in so much secrecy

No. You missed it. Someone posted an actual pic of me. Not the magical reverse balding family man, but me in reality. Part of me wanted it to stay just so I can rub in your face how much of an idiot you are; but nah. Deleted.

im just telling you the truth of what happened

you can choose to believe what you want. but my account is 100% accurate

i gain nothing by telling the truth, except to know that my efforts to keep my character high have been successful

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

NO, I'm not losing it. Let me say this - again. If you are cool to me, I'll be cool to you. If you come at me, I'm coming back at you.

I've had WARS with people like @miamibillsnut, @rcas0308 and some others. Even @SackMan518.

I get along fine with Miami and RCA now, and Nuke and Danny - even though we still have our disagreements on politics. You know why? They stopped coming at me. I tried that with Sack, but he couldn't be a fucking adult. And BTW, I have STILL stood by my promise to not call him names any more. He can't say the same thing. Other people like Bowman and LIBills and a few others would rather act like children so fuck them, too. 

You know what else I've said on here? I hate a liar more than anything else. I asked Lit to stop trolling me but he couldn't, so fuck him. This has been escalating for DAYS.  He took the first shot. And keeps taking shots. And keeps lying. 

i havent been following it. if youre having a feud with Lit then thats your business

all i can tell you is that what i have seen, Lit is not lying. maybe i missed something where he was, but im not going to scour the board just to find out. if he has returned to his lying days i will discover it eventually

im just telling you to not use any info from the zone. they are confirmed liars. Lit never threatened Chickie in the slightest. Lit finally said something really stupid that opened the door for them to manipulate it like they did. "oh poor chickie. that bastard Lit threatened to rape her. lets get Dude to go find all his personal info and post it here". but Coastal at least showed he has a glimmer of a conscience by admitting he was foolish for letting it go that far and the accusation was bullshit. they used to be my friends over there, several of them still like me, but i wont go back bc i dont hang with liars, i dont allow the preposterous allegation that im racist, and i dont trust their skeevy admin. if i find that Lit is lying again i will leave this place permanently

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

and i will tell Lit the same thing i told Jungle:

Lit, it would be better if you took down your sig trolling Jungle. it does nothing but antagonize him, and im not sure hes the most stable poster to begin with. all it does is bring trouble, it brings YOU trouble and causes consternation on the board

just let it go. let Jungle hang himself if he wants to keep coming at you. hes like the people pointing to 1950 as the reason to accuse whites of racism now, he brings up stuff from the past to try to lynch you with it. just let him. hes the one that looks foolish when he does that. not replying is a stronger statement than retaliation

Why Cam Newton Will Be Released By the Patriots Before Week 1

Ben Maller: “There is no guarantee that this goes past training camp. Cam Newton essentially signed on July 1st and this could be over by the end of August. I’m giving it a 40% chance that this does not end up in harmony between Cam and the Patriots and they say ‘buh-bye, we’re getting rid of you’ and they’ll kick his a** out and he will not be the starting quarterback. It’s either his way or the highway, meaning if Cam Newton is not the starter, he is not going to be the cabana boy for Jarrett Stidham. They’re not going to consummate the relationship with him as the starter, and then he’s going to get released. I’m giving it a 40% chance that he doesn’t even make the roster and he’s going to get released at the end of training camp, and a 60% chance that he starts… He had no other options, and it’s pretty obvious all those rumors that popped up from time to time about ‘Team X’ being interested in Cam Newton was a bunch of poppycock. He didn’t have any other avenue to go down.” 

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yet, you agreed with Jungle on about half of his bullet points?

lol

sometimes i dont get you at all

what does me telling the truth that some of what jungle posted was accurate? none of those automatically implicate Lit in this situation

its entirely possible Lit is lying about something. i have no knowledge to confirm that. i just know hes not lying about the coastal situation. i also know they are a mind hive that forces agreement or they will attack you and eventually just ban you. sort like the Rick meltdown but they dont ban liberals. theyve built a tiny echo chamber empire there and DO NOT allow dissenting voices. ask Sack. we all know hes a trump lover, does that make him an automatic racist? have you ever seen Sack post anything racist? yet they banned him from the zone (i think thats what he told me, he can confirm) because they said he was racist (that part im sure i remember). pretty good example to prove my point, if you ask me

THATS IT

11 hours ago, Meathead said:

please do not bring posts over from the zone. they are not a credible source and their content is full of half-truths and outright lies. you get this one, but next time i will edit it out of your post and consider giving you a time out

it doesnt matter how many thousands of people you can round up to say Lit threatened Chickie. it is a lie. i was right in the middle of it, i have no axe to grind, i used to like Coastal myself, until he started called me a racist later on. still does. am I a racist? youve seen how much ive loved black folks, even while i rightfully condemn the bullshit they are pulling right now. thats what a brother does

just stop. you are embarrassing yourselves

Oh, so lit didn't threaten to beat up some guy in a Rochester bar parking lot and post that phone video here for us all to see. Gotcha. I think he was driving around the parking lot saying "Come on john let's go, I'm waiting for you..." Later he deleted the thread and video. That was just a couple years ago. But he's a reformed man, and you defend him?  hmmmph.

The "old' range went to hell due to a lack of unbiased mods and incompetent mods who let things get way out of hand before intervening.  I haven't seen a message board yet that can run on auto-pilot and the previous range failures prove that.

Stop insulting our intelligence acting like Lit is exonerated because he's "getting better.".. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bortz said:

Oh, so lit didn't threaten to beat up some guy in a Rochester bar parking lot and post that phone video here for us all to see. Gotcha. I think he was driving around the parking lot saying "Come on john let's go, I'm waiting for you..." Later he deleted the thread and video. That was just a couple years ago. But he's a reformed man, and you defend him?  hmmmph.

The "old' range went to hell due to a lack of unbiased mods and incompetent mods who let things get way out of hand before intervening.  I haven't seen a message board yet that can run on auto-pilot and the previous range failures prove that.

Stop insulting our intelligence acting like Lit is exonerated because he's "getting better.".. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...

I’m still ready to go, John.

1 minute ago, bortz said:

Did you ever find out who john was lol? (Nice deflect btw lol)

No, because he never showed up.

Only 2 years? Jeez, that’s nothing. That’s like 5 minutes ... right?

PS, the “old range” died because Coastal and Spiked made Rick lose his mind and ban everyone.

6 hours ago, Meathead said:

i havent been following it. if youre having a feud with Lit then thats your business

all i can tell you is that what i have seen, Lit is not lying. maybe i missed something where he was, but im not going to scour the board just to find out. if he has returned to his lying days i will discover it eventually

im just telling you to not use any info from the zone. they are confirmed liars. Lit never threatened Chickie in the slightest. Lit finally said something really stupid that opened the door for them to manipulate it like they did. "oh poor chickie. that bastard Lit threatened to rape her. lets get Dude to go find all his personal info and post it here". but Coastal at least showed he has a glimmer of a conscience by admitting he was foolish for letting it go that far and the accusation was bullshit. they used to be my friends over there, several of them still like me, but i wont go back bc i dont hang with liars, i dont allow the preposterous allegation that im racist, and i dont trust their skeevy admin. if i find that Lit is lying again i will leave this place permanently

Dude, I don’t know about any drama that happened on the zone or anything else that happened on the zone because I’ve never been a member of the zone.

and how do you pass judgment on something, if you haven’t even been following along? Also, if everything in that screenshot isn’t true, then I guess I did not post anybody’s personal information, did I?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

People “come at you” because you’re one of (if not “the”) most moronic, low IQ posters we have ever seen on a football forum.

Your arguments are routinely destroyed but you’re so incredibly ignorant that you are unable to see that you’re losing 99% of the time. Or that you are incredibly gullible and fooled easily.

The entire forum could be saying “HipKat, you’re wrong” but you stay with your head buried deep in the sand.

Put the whole forum is not saying I’m wrong. I know one thing and that’s that I have heard about you selling cars before I ever saw that screenshot I posted. That seems very ironic. I’ve heard other things that were in that screenshot long before I ever saw it. I don’t know who those people are on the zone because I’ve never been there.

And I really don’t give a fuck what you say because I believe you’re lying. Why? because you have a reputation for being a fucking liar, and again, you are the most hated poster on this forum. Historically you have generated more feelings of hatred toward you than anything else. That’s your legacy.

And my arguments do not routinely get destroyed. The only thing that’s really ever been destroyed around here over the years is your credibility

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Nice, other people see it too.  I had to put him back on ignore so I don't see his ignorance daily.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

13 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Put the whole forum is not saying I’m wrong. I know one thing and that’s that I have heard about you selling cars before I ever saw that screenshot I posted. That seems very ironic. I’ve heard other things that were in that screenshot long before I ever saw it. I don’t know who those people are on the zone because I’ve never been there.

And I really don’t give a fuck what you say because I believe you’re lying. Why? because you have a reputation for being a fucking liar, and again, you are the most hated poster on this forum. Historically you have generated more feelings of hatred toward you than anything else. That’s your legacy.

And my arguments do not routinely get destroyed. The only thing that’s really ever been destroyed around here over the years is your credibility

Cool. Go with that.

Goodness gracious his idiocy knows no bounds.

15 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Nice, other people see it too.  I had to put him back on ignore so I don't see his ignorance daily.

He is the only one who doesn’t see it.

It makes so much more sense now why his ex took the kids from him and why his parents wouldn’t talk to him.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

He is the only one who doesn’t see it.

It makes so much more sense now why his ex took the kids from him and why his parents wouldn’t talk to him.

I’ll go ahead and take the time out for that, but one day I hope you get the chance to say that to my face. I really hope you get to say something about my kids to my face motherfucker.

Also, my dad died when I was 25 my mom had Alzheimer’s so I don’t know what you’re talking about my parents not talking to me but regardless, I swear to God I hope you get a chance to say something about my kids to my face You pathetic piece of shit

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, bortz said:

what is this, a see how many words you can jam in hals mouth?

stop putting words in my mouth or im gonna get pissed. final warning

i never said those things you attributed to me. i never implied them. ive never once denied ANY of the many things lit has done that disappointed and embarrassed me. i scolded lit during those episodes and condemned his behavior. i ALWAYS scold Lit and condemn his behavior when he has a relapse. and thats what that was, a relapse

hes a man with serious emotional problems. thats a tough, tough thing to overcome. but ive seen people do it. so i do my best to counsel him, encourage him to get help, encourage him to do the right thing, join a church, do whatever it takes to stop the bad behavior that he still sometimes exhibits

i deserve a fucking award for helping lit make massive improvements. so does he. he also deserves a smack in the back of the head sometimes, and if i was physically near him when he fucked up i would definitely do it

so remind us all again, mr. blind accusation, what did i do wrong again exactly?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I’ll go ahead and take the time out for that, but one day I hope you get the chance to say that to my face. I really hope you get to say something about my kids to my face motherfucker.

Also, my dad died when I was 25 my mom had Alzheimer’s so I don’t know what you’re talking about my parents not talking to me but regardless, I swear to God I hope you get a chance to say something about my kids to my face You pathetic piece of shit

Are you that bad at reading comprehension that you can’t see that I didnt say ANYTHING about your kids?

I said it makes sense why your ex-wife tried separating children from YOU.

That has nothing to do with your kids and everything to do about YOU.

24 minutes ago, HipKat said:

sorry dude

idk whats going on with you lately but youve been especially aggressive. have you ever been evaluated for a bi-polar issue? or maybe ptsd from serving (i think you said you were in afghanistan, not sure). im not joking. you are like two different people. jc said you were super cool during your ride and i was looking forward to meeting you. but some of this over the top aggression is cooling my enthusiasm. cant you find someplace in the middle and stay there? if you cant, then you should see someone to see if you can get treated. sometimes peoples whole life improves once they get on the right med

but yeah, you broke the rule. see you in two weeks. i think you can still post in the sb, idk if lit closed that hole or not. if so, see you there, i hope. but please, work on this anger thing somehow. id really strongly suggest an evaluation from a psychiatrist. thats not an insult, its a suggestion from one concerned brother to another

dammit. my first time out since chinabills. i hate doing this but ...

shit

Lit, how do i time-out somebody for a duration, like two weeks? i dont see any section that allows you to specify a duration. is there one?

maybe its when the points are removed. you can specify a date for points to be removed but it says nothing about reinstating the poster. is that it?

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I’m still ready to go, John.

oh for fuck sake

jesus. here i am trying to convince someone you just had a relapse, and there you are acting like a caveman right after i posted

wtf is wrong with you? you make yourself look like an ass, you make me look stupid for trying to help you, what in holy hell is your problem?

the dumbest thing you could possibly do is get into a fight you have to arrange over comments on a message board. what kind of fucked up upbringing did you have?

jesus

you know what, fuck this place. you suspend Hip if you want to. you try to keep order and civility around here if you want to. im going back to being the typo mod

fucking idiot

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

oh for fuck sake

jesus. here i am trying to convince someone you just had a relapse, and there you are acting like a caveman right after i posted

wtf is wrong with you? you make yourself look like an ass, you make me look stupid for trying to help you, what in holy hell is your problem?

the dumbest thing you could possibly do is get into a fight you have to arrange over comments on a message board. what kind of fucked up upbringing did you have?

jesus

you know what, fuck this place. you suspend Hip if you want to. you try to keep order and civility around here if you want to. im going back to being the typo mod

fucking idiot

It was just a joke. Bortz isn’t John so I was teasing him.

12 minutes ago, Meathead said:

shit

Lit, how do i time-out somebody for a duration, like two weeks? i dont see any section that allows you to specify a duration. is there one?

maybe its when the points are removed. you can specify a date for points to be removed but it says nothing about reinstating the poster. is that it?

When you click “warn user”, a pop up will happen. At the bottom, click “restrict from posting” and then enter a date for it to end. Pic attached.

B3ED1F55-9747-465B-94A0-434B9BE56092.jpeg