1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Hmmm, that’s really odd

21D832A7-8380-4F25-8F1B-A1D9B27A8001.png

I wonder if this is what Ryan got a criminal record for?

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

14 hours ago, Meathead said:

ok, lets clear some things up

Lit did post under a username on BZ for a very short time until their admin, "Dude", found out it was him. then he put that fake "cannot connect" tool on his account, effectively banning him. Dude lied in open forum and said there was nothing wrong with the account. he then used me to get Ryan to go back over there and try again. he was making little jokes about it that i didnt recognize until after i realized what he had done. that made me furious, to draw me into his little childish game, and as a rube to get him to go over there and try again so he could watch as Ryan tried and failed to sign-in so he could get his sick skeevy jollies out of it. after that, dude used his powers to try to find out who Lit was, what his name, and publish everything in open forum. he never tells you anything about himself, but of course he had no moral problem with publishing private info about Lit. thats how i found out his name was Ryan. think old bad Lit with a much better sense of humor (to win people over), but doing more skeevy stuff behind the scenes, and abusing selective posters like old bad Lit used to do. thats Dude, who hasnt grown and progressed AT ALL like Ryan has

i cant fault Dude completely for not wanting old Ryan there because we all know old Lit liked to fuck with peoples stuff and get into places he shouldnt. but as far as i can tell, thats not today. doesnt matter, Dude will forever smear both Lit and me because thats what slimy dicks do

Dude is a skeevy lying abusive asshole - with a good sense of humor. hes the worst kind of admin, a sneaky mole that has no conscience. they coddle him bc its so hard to get a competent admin. plus he fools people with that good sense of humor that hes a 'good guy', when really hes a skeevy troll that pulls shit behind the scenes, as well in open forum bullying. i would be shocked if he DIDNT use Lits username to flame him over there. im sure youve seen what he did to my old account. i wouldnt even have noticed bc i never even go there, i dont even have a link for there on my computer, but i wanted something from a PM shiva sent me way back, thats when i saw he turned my account into an insult parody like a twelve year old

i tried for years to gently educate them and they mob attacked me mercilessly and called me racist over and over again. after a long time i finally got pissed and started telling them to fuck off. then when dude moved a thread i started to spam that warned that their constant accusations of racism were going to get Donald elected, i called him a dick for moving it and thats when he put that fake 'cannot connect' tool on my account, effectively banning me. about a year later an admin over there texted me years ago saying he removed the fake connect tool so i could post again, but im never going back there for any reason. they dont deserve my content. they are the epicenter of dysfunctional liberal mind hive, theres no reasoning with them, its a waste of time - and infuriating

i dont even have to see it to know that Dude is fucking with Lits account. thats the kind of low character, childish, mean, vindictive, asshole he is. dick is gonna dick

Are you saying Lit is not a lying asshole?

Are you saying Lit didn't harass/stalk Blondie?

Are you saying Lit didn't abuse his admin power and read peoples private messages?

Are you saying LIt didn't' harass/stalk Coastal?

Are you saying Lit didn't hack my account and threat me to fights?

It seems like you are covering for your friend Ryan.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

it seems like you are making gross assumptions and have allowed yourself to be packed with a load of bullshit. remember, i was right there in the middle of all that. and i was never a mod until a bunch of years after that. i tried to be the voice of reason but there wasnt anything close to reason when it came to that crumbling environment

Lit was a huge lying asshole, probably still is to a much lesser degree. but at least as far as i can tell online, he has dramatically improved from his worst days and is generally well behaved. its tough for a pathological liar to never lie again so i expect he does sometimes. that doesnt mean hes gone back to doing it constantly like he did before

Are you saying Lit didn't stalk Chickie?

that whole thing was WAAAAY blown out of proportion to benefit coastal and chickie and to smear Lit. not that he didnt have it coming, Lit was a pretty huge asshole for stretches back that. very clear emotional problems. but the narrative you hear at the zone is 90% pure lies. they should be ashamed at how much they changed history on purpose, but i doubt they even realize theyve done that now. as a collective, they dont have the character to see the stick in their own eye

what we had was two huge assholes having a dick measuring contest, with both Lit and Coastal trying to outdo each other with severe insults. lit made the mistake of saying 'i could fuck your wife better than you could', and chickie pulled the low character move of lying and saying Lit threatened to rape her. oh poor, poor chickie. lets all assume shes just telling the truth and accuse lit of a rape threat. yeah, thats some high character right there, boy

even coastal admitted on open forum that it was bullshit and expressed regret for being involved in it

so you have been duped by a fable kept alive over at the mind hive zone by low character people

Are you saying Lit didn't abuse his admin power and read peoples private messages?

yes he definitely did that, as well as many other low character things during his bad Lit extended run

he only very rarely does that now and i scold him every single time he does

Are you saying LIt didn't' stalk Coastal?

Lit did NOT stalk coastal until coastal had already laid down the gauntlet

coastal went through a period where he was the biggest asshole user iver ever seen on a message board. coastal (and Spiked, who got into another epic insult battle) were the reason Rick came back, had a meltdown, and started banning almost literally everybody. coastal was in total scorched earth mode to an incredible degree at that point. it was like a game to him - how can i be even a bigger asshole today than i was yesterday. people forget bc he has a good sense of humor, but he was fucking brutal as brutal can be when he wanted to

he finally realized what he was doing and changed. thats why he expressed regret for what he had done, and specifically mentioned what he did to Lit. coastal appears to have gone silent on that period, probably due to shame and not wanting to admit it again

i never saw it but that sounds like him, the bad Lit part. hes come a real long way over the years, but i expect the damage was/is deep and relapses are bound to occur. he should fight them with everything he has, but that doesnt mean hes not going to ever relapse again

Lit is my friend to the same extent you are, same as most users. maybe a small amount more only bc weve known each other much longer and 'work' together on the board (i would prefer to be a regular user again but Lit wont release me and i dont think its worth it to quit coming here over it). plus i have voluntarily counselled him on his psychological problems and encouraged him to get help and focus on his higher self, as i would do for anyone that displayed the severe emotional problems he used to display on a regular basis

im sorry, but you have bought a line of bullshit from a known den of liars and manipulators

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

please do not bring posts over from the zone. they are not a credible source and their content is full of half-truths and outright lies. you get this one, but next time i will edit it out of your post and consider giving you a time out

it doesnt matter how many thousands of people you can round up to say Lit threatened Chickie. it is a lie. i was right in the middle of it, i have no axe to grind, i used to like Coastal myself, until he started called me a racist later on. still does. am I a racist? youve seen how much ive loved black folks, even while i rightfully condemn the bullshit they are pulling right now. thats what a brother does

just stop. you are embarrassing yourselves

• Thanks 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

and if youre going to post personal information about someone without their permission you should have the decency to post the same information about yourself

how would you like it if Lit did the same thing? you would blow your shit top off like crazy. the double standard is disgusting and only demonstrates your own low character. either post your own personal information or stop posting his - especially from a skeevy site like the zone. my apologies to the people i still like over there, but its true. your admin is a lying mole bastard and a bunch of your members are bald face liars and low character manipulators

14 minutes ago, Meathead said:

it seems like you are making gross assumptions and have allowed yourself to be packed with a load of bullshit. remember, i was right there in the middle of all that. and i was never a mod until a bunch of years after that. i tried to be the voice of reason but there wasnt anything close to reason when it came to that crumbling environment

Lit was a huge lying asshole, probably still is to a much lesser degree. but at least as far as i can tell online, he has dramatically improved from his worst days and is generally well behaved. its tough for a pathological liar to never lie again so i expect he does sometimes. that doesnt mean hes gone back to doing it constantly like he did before

that whole thing was WAAAAY blown out of proportion to benefit coastal and chickie and to smear Lit. not that he didnt have it coming, Lit was a pretty huge asshole for stretches back that. very clear emotional problems. but the narrative you hear at the zone is 90% pure lies. they should be ashamed at how much they changed history on purpose, but i doubt they even realize theyve done that now. as a collective, they dont have the character to see the stick in their own eye

what we had was two huge assholes having a dick measuring contest, with both Lit and Coastal trying to outdo each other with severe insults. lit made the mistake of saying 'i could fuck your wife better than you could', and chickie pulled the low character move of lying and saying Lit threatened to rape her. oh poor, poor chickie. lets all assume shes just telling the truth and accuse lit of a rape threat. yeah, thats some high character right there, boy

even coastal admitted on open forum that it was bullshit and expressed regret for being involved in it

so you have been duped by a fable kept alive over at the mind hive zone by low character people

yes he definitely did that, as well as many other low character things during his bad Lit extended run

he only very rarely does that now and i scold him every single time he does

Lit did NOT stalk coastal until coastal had already laid down the gauntlet

coastal went through a period where he was the biggest asshole user iver ever seen on a message board. coastal (and Spiked, who got into another epic insult battle) were the reason Rick came back, had a meltdown, and started banning almost literally everybody. coastal was in total scorched earth mode to an incredible degree at that point. it was like a game to him - how can i be even a bigger asshole today than i was yesterday. people forget bc he has a good sense of humor, but he was fucking brutal as brutal can be when he wanted to

he finally realized what he was doing and changed. thats why he expressed regret for what he had done, and specifically mentioned what he did to Lit. coastal appears to have gone silent on that period, probably due to shame and not wanting to admit it again

i never saw it but that sounds like him, the bad Lit part. hes come a real long way over the years, but i expect the damage was/is deep and relapses are bound to occur. he should fight them with everything he has, but that doesnt mean hes not going to ever relapse again

Lit is my friend to the same extent you are, same as most users. maybe a small amount more only bc weve known each other much longer and 'work' together on the board (i would prefer to be a regular user again but Lit wont release me and i dont think its worth it to quit coming here over it). plus i have voluntarily counselled him on his psychological problems and encouraged him to get help and focus on his higher self, as i would do for anyone that displayed the severe emotional problems he used to display on a regular basis

im sorry, but you have bought a line of bullshit from a known den of liars and manipulators

Jungle and HK are both losing it 😂

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

Jungle and HK are both losing it 😂

agreed

fooled by people who have an axe to grind

its embarrassing

15 minutes ago, Meathead said:

agreed

its embarrassing

I’ve been trying to tell @HipKat that this entire thread.

He just can’t seem to put two brain cells together to figure it out.

2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Are you saying Lit didn't harass/stalk Blondie?

Are you saying LIt didn't' harass/stalk Coastal?

Coastal himself apologized and admitted that was a lie. Publicly. Try to keep up.

And you don’t have to take my word for it. The apology post is still up, last I saw.

the zone is VERY persuasive

they team up, actually form a real mob, and they coordinate their attacks

why do you think i pinned the mind hive label on them? because thats exactly what they are. a bunch of low character individuals (with exceptions) that intentionally smear people and obfuscate facts to do so

thats why i dont go back there anymore. i dont respect them as a whole. i miss some of the people i like, but i will never be part of a community like that again

this place has its problems, but nobody here is intentionally lying to smear anyone and trying to bring harm to them. well, except for Hip and Jungle right now, who probably arent lying but are just duped. but they better stop spreading things they cant directly confirm or time-outs are coming. its grossly unfair and improper what they are doing. we will NOT turn this shithole into the zone

10 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I’ve been trying to tell HipKat that this entire thread.

He just can’t seem to put two brain cells together to figure it out.

lets be real about this for a moment

you brought some of this upon yourself with your historical behavior. youve made great strides, but your sins of the past will haunt you for a long time. and idk how true the accusation of not paying your business debts are, but they seem credible considering you didnt pay topaz and welched

those should be your focus now. as well as to continue the progress youve already made. whatever youve done to make that progress, keep doing that, and apply it to paying your debts, as you should

Hip has his own problems. right now one is that hes believing hearsay that i know personally is a bald faced lie. i would testify in a court of law to what i have written here. this is not opinion, it is fact

he can do what he wants but to keep his mind from being poisoned i would stay as far away from the zone as possible. they are confirmed liars and a virulent mind hive

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Meathead said:

the zone is VERY persuasive

they team up, actually form a real mob, and they coordinate their attacks

why do you think i pinned the mind hive label on them? because thats exactly what they are. a bunch of low character individuals (with exceptions) that intentionally smear people and obfuscate facts to do so

thats why i dont go back there anymore. i dont respect them as a whole. i miss some of the people i like, but i will never be part of a community like that again

this place has its problems, but nobody here is intentionally lying to smear anyone and trying to bring harm to them. well, except for Hip and Jungle right now, who probably arent lying but are just duped. but they better stop spreading things they cant directly confirm or time-outs are coming. its grossly unfair and improper what they are doing. we will NOT turn this shithole into the zone

Definitely.

Its just crazy that we have members that are stupid enough to believe their mindhive crap.

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Here is a screenshot

134E806C-D188-41C4-9368-C37AC9C664C0.png

You sent that to “Lit”.

Which doesn’t exist.

Lit is not my username.

Its LiterateStylish.

🤦🏻‍♂️

4 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Lit is not my username you dork.

Its LiterateStylish.

🤦🏻‍♂️

When you type in lit, it comes up as administrator, and sends. Why would it do that?

So you should correct that if it’s a dead address. It could be confusing, wouldn’t you say?

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

When you type in lit, it comes up as administrator, and sends. Why would it do that?

So you should correct that if it’s a dead address. It could be confusing, wouldn’t you say?

The username “Lit” does not exist.

You could send a message to “wldnahoalkfbkdakbfkfkwoeoakfbjs” and the system would attempt to send it.

But obviously no one would get it.

If I wanted to message you, but I typed “jc” instead of “jc856”, you wouldn’t get it either!

The stupidity of this forum is mindboggling!!!

easy now, Lit. i know youre worked up but dont punish jc for it

good night all

5 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

No, it’s not odd at all. If you read what Meat said at all, you would have learned that Dude is a massive liar. This all makes sense now that I know THAT thread is your source.

I followed along with amusement as this entire thread happened live. Im not going to waste my time dispelling every lie.

Just believe I’m a bald car salesman with a magical ability to regrow hair on a whim and whose 90 year old father-in-law has a Facebook account. It’s better that way.

PS, keep reading. The conspiracy theory they spin of me being a jet-setting psychotic rapist that has somehow been able to escape the law will surely entice a gullible person like you.

THAT thread is not the one I was originally referring to. I"ll withdraw that it was form Billszone until I can get a copy of the screenshot.

THAT thread just proves that you're lying. Sad when you can't just come clean. You know who else keeps lying even when they're caught? 12 year olds....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

And why wouldn’t he when he can get people with low brain-cell counts like HipKat to believe that it’s me lol.

Pretty damn close recollection.

One correction though - I never posted under LiterateStylish. Because, obviously, he knew who that was and it was instabanned.

It was the microscopes username he didnt recognize at first so I was able to post under it for a short time before he used the “can’t connect” tool on.

HipKat literally thinks I posted over there asking for tech help (tech help!! me!! lol!!) and because I needed tech help so badly, I decided to go to a rival Bills forum - one that literally broke off from the range and hates the Range - and asked them for help. To increase my stupidity, I decided to post pictures of my “family“ as my avatar (who the fck would do that? lol). Oh and then I reverse balded. Hahahahaha. 😂😂😂😂

If HipKat loses 1 more brain cell he may be a vegetable.

I'm, not a member of, nor have I ever been a member of Billszone and that screenshot was from 2005, not 2020. I tried to join but never got my membership approved.

Fact is, whether DUDE was fucking with your or not, you're lying. 

Countdown to you're denying it: 5... 4... 3...

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

Yet, you agreed with Jungle on about half of his bullet points?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

and if youre going to post personal information about someone without their permission you should have the decency to post the same information about yourself

how would you like it if Lit did the same thing? you would blow your shit top off like crazy. the double standard is disgusting and only demonstrates your own low character. either post your own personal information or stop posting his - especially from a skeevy site like the zone. my apologies to the people i still like over there, but its true. your admin is a lying mole bastard and a bunch of your members are bald face liars and low character manipulators

lol I'm the ONLY person who's posted personal information here. I never seen a message board where everyone shrouds themselves in so much secrecy

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

You sent that to “Lit”.

Which doesn’t exist.

Lit is not my username.

Its LiterateStylish.

🤦🏻‍♂️

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

The username “Lit” does not exist.

You could send a message to “wldnahoalkfbkdakbfkfkwoeoakfbjs” and the system would attempt to send it.

But obviously no one would get it.

If I wanted to message you, but I typed “jc” instead of “jc856”, you wouldn’t get it either!

The stupidity of this forum is mindboggling!!!

Untitled.jpg

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, Meathead said:

agreed

its embarrassing

NO, I'm not losing it. Let me say this - again. If you are cool to me, I'll be cool to you. If you come at me, I'm coming back at you.

I've had WARS with people like @miamibillsnut, @rcas0308 and some others. Even @SackMan518.

I get along fine with Miami and RCA now, and Nuke and Danny - even though we still have our disagreements on politics. You know why? They stopped coming at me. I tried that with Sack, but he couldn't be a fucking adult. And BTW, I have STILL stood by my promise to not call him names any more. He can't say the same thing. Other people like Bowman and LIBills and a few others would rather act like children so fuck them, too. 

You know what else I've said on here? I hate a liar more than anything else. I asked Lit to stop trolling me but he couldn't, so fuck him. This has been escalating for DAYS.  He took the first shot. And keeps taking shots. And keeps lying. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

THAT thread is not the one I was originally referring to. I"ll withdraw that it was form Billszone until I can get a copy of the screenshot.

THAT thread just proves that you're lying. Sad when you can't just come clean. You know who else keeps lying even when they're caught? 12 year olds....

I have no problem if you believe I’m the reverse balding magical man.

Have at it.