I promise Lit, this would just be a meet up of goodwill. To dispel and resolve the mysterious call I got, and get to know, “the man behind the curtain”. Whatdayasay?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I promise Lit, this would just be a meet up of goodwill. To dispel and resolve the mysterious call I got, and get to know, “the man behind the curtain”. Whatdayasay?

That’s fine. What day?

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Any day you’d like. I’m retired. Just got to give me a couple days notice is all. And in the afternoon is nice for me

8 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Any day you’d like. I’m retired. Just got to give me a couple days notice is all. And in the afternoon is nice for me

Me too.

PM here.

7 hours ago, LIBills said:

Boy did this thread derail.

Yeah. I don’t know if HipKat had a little too much to drink last night or what, but he went off the deep end lol. 

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Yeah. I don’t know if HipKat had a little too much to drink last night or what, but he went off the deep end lol. 

Says the guy that claims that people routinely post fake pictures of him all over the Internet because he’s so infamous

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Before all the Kapernick stuff, and now the riots, we were watching a lynching going on on the field. His coach never said a word about the illegal hits to his mvp's head. Game after game. I hope Bill takes his team off the field the first time it happens to him.

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

Says the guy that claims that people routinely post fake pictures of him all over the Internet because he’s so infamous

And you fell for one of the random pics... on a forum I’ve never posted on.

You forgot that part.

I know this is a Buffalo  forum and all..but I want this to moderately work for them lol..oh the media of it all. Meanwhile, the Bucs too. But both will die in playoffs 

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

And you fell for one of the random pics... on a forum I’ve never posted on.

You forgot that part.

You're gonna keep denying it, huh?? 

OK... We'll see

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

OK... We'll see

Don't believe a word Lit says. He lies just as often as Trump does.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

OK... We'll see

Goodness gracious.

Your stupidity is overwhelming.

3FA243DA-4B33-46BB-AD66-D8718C1E98BB.jpeg

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Goodness gracious.

Your stupidity is overwhelming.

3FA243DA-4B33-46BB-AD66-D8718C1E98BB.jpeg

Until I post the screen shot of your posts on that forum... because a lot of people named LiterateStylish request tech advice for a local Buffalo Bills forum besides you, right?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Until I post the screen shot of your posts on that forum... because a lot of people named LiterateStylish request tech advice for a local Buffalo Bills forum besides you, right?

Yeah, you’re right, I reverse-balded in the last 15 years. It was a miracle.

I don’t even know why I’m arguing this. I have no problem if you think that guy is me. I suppose I was just stunned at your stupidity.

PS, Meathead just confirmed that is not my account over there.

An admin named "Dude" is using my name and apparently has been for a long time. 

D434CBCC-3F15-4B2A-9AF8-F7EF3855BC4A.jpeg

ok, lets clear some things up

Lit did post under a username on BZ for a very short time until their admin, "Dude", found out it was him. then he put that fake "cannot connect" tool on his account, effectively banning him. Dude lied in open forum and said there was nothing wrong with the account. he then used me to get Ryan to go back over there and try again. he was making little jokes about it that i didnt recognize until after i realized what he had done. that made me furious, to draw me into his little childish game, and as a rube to get him to go over there and try again so he could watch as Ryan tried and failed to sign-in so he could get his sick skeevy jollies out of it. after that, dude used his powers to try to find out who Lit was, what his name, and publish everything in open forum. he never tells you anything about himself, but of course he had no moral problem with publishing private info about Lit. thats how i found out his name was Ryan. think old bad Lit with a much better sense of humor (to win people over), but doing more skeevy stuff behind the scenes, and abusing selective posters like old bad Lit used to do. thats Dude, who hasnt grown and progressed AT ALL like Ryan has

i cant fault Dude completely for not wanting old Ryan there because we all know old Lit liked to fuck with peoples stuff and get into places he shouldnt. but as far as i can tell, thats not today. doesnt matter, Dude will forever smear both Lit and me because thats what slimy dicks do

Dude is a skeevy lying abusive asshole - with a good sense of humor. hes the worst kind of admin, a sneaky mole that has no conscience. they coddle him bc its so hard to get a competent admin. plus he fools people with that good sense of humor that hes a 'good guy', when really hes a skeevy troll that pulls shit behind the scenes, as well in open forum bullying. i would be shocked if he DIDNT use Lits username to flame him over there. im sure youve seen what he did to my old account. i wouldnt even have noticed bc i never even go there, i dont even have a link for there on my computer, but i wanted something from a PM shiva sent me way back, thats when i saw he turned my account into an insult parody like a twelve year old

i tried for years to gently educate them and they mob attacked me mercilessly and called me racist over and over again. after a long time i finally got pissed and started telling them to fuck off. then when dude moved a thread i started to spam that warned that their constant accusations of racism were going to get Donald elected, i called him a dick for moving it and thats when he put that fake 'cannot connect' tool on my account, effectively banning me. about a year later an admin over there texted me years ago saying he removed the fake connect tool so i could post again, but im never going back there for any reason. they dont deserve my content. they are the epicenter of dysfunctional liberal mind hive, theres no reasoning with them, its a waste of time - and infuriating

i dont even have to see it to know that Dude is fucking with Lits account. thats the kind of low character, childish, mean, vindictive, asshole he is. dick is gonna dick

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

48 minutes ago, Meathead said:

i dont even have to see it to know that Dude is fucking with Lits account. thats the kind of low character, childish, mean, vindictive, asshole he is. dick is gonna dick

And why wouldn’t he when he can get people with low brain-cell counts like HipKat to believe that it’s me lol.

Pretty damn close recollection.

One correction though - I never posted under LiterateStylish. Because, obviously, he knew who that was and it was instabanned.

It was the microscopes username he didnt recognize at first so I was able to post under it for a short time before he used the “can’t connect” tool on.

HipKat literally thinks I posted over there asking for tech help (tech help!! me!! lol!!) and because I needed tech help so badly, I decided to go to a rival Bills forum - one that literally broke off from the range and hates the Range - and asked them for help. To increase my stupidity, I decided to post pictures of my “family“ as my avatar (who the fck would do that? lol). Oh and then I reverse balded. Hahahahaha. 😂😂😂😂

If HipKat loses 1 more brain cell he may be a vegetable.

On 6/28/2020 at 10:14 PM, junglesouljah said:

In a 9-3 game where Tyrod Taylor was 17/25 for 125 passing yards , 0 TD's, 0 Interceptions and he was sacked 3 times. Taylor also had 55 rushing yards on 8 carries.

The 2020 version of Josh Allen is a better QB than the 2017 version Tyrod Taylor. The 2020 Buffalo are a better team than the 2017 Buffalo Bills.

Josh Allen vs. Tyrod Taylor

Player Allen,
Taylor,
2015-17
Pass Yds/Gm 205.6 201.3
Rush Yds/Gm 34.0 35.8
EPA/Gm 4.8 5.3
Rush EPA% 23% 25.7%
AY/A 6.8 7.4
INT Rate 2.0% 1.3%
Air Yds/Att 8.7 9.0
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

And why wouldn’t he when he can get people with low brain-cell counts like HipKat to believe that it’s me lol.

Pretty damn close recollection.

One correction though - I never posted under LiterateStylish. Because, obviously, he knew who that was and it was instabanned.

It was the microscopes username he didnt recognize at first so I was able to post under it for a short time before he used the “can’t connect” tool on.

HipKat literally thinks I posted over there asking for tech help (tech help!! me!! lol!!) and because I needed tech help so badly, I decided to go to a rival Bills forum - one that literally broke off from the range and hates the Range - and asked them for help. To increase my stupidity, I decided to post pictures of my “family“ as my avatar (who the fck would do that? lol). Oh and then I reverse balded. Hahahahaha. 😂😂😂😂

If HipKat loses 1 more brain cell he may be a vegetable.

You said you don’t sell cars, correct? Does that mean you don’t currently sell cars or you’ve never sold cars?

As far as tech help goes, this is not the most technologically advanced message board on the planet. It’s missing a lot actually

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You said you don’t sell cars, correct? Does that mean you don’t currently sell cars or you’ve never sold cars?

As far as tech help goes, this is not the most technologically advanced message board on the planet. It’s missing a lot actually

I’ve never been a car salesperson.

2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I’ve never been a car salesperson.

Hmmm, that’s really odd

21D832A7-8380-4F25-8F1B-A1D9B27A8001.png

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Hmmm, that’s really odd

21D832A7-8380-4F25-8F1B-A1D9B27A8001.png

No, it’s not odd at all. If you read what Meat said at all, you would have learned that Dude is a massive liar. This all makes sense now that I know THAT thread is your source.

I followed along with amusement as this entire thread happened live. Im not going to waste my time dispelling every lie.

Just believe I’m a bald car salesman with a magical ability to regrow hair on a whim and whose 90 year old father-in-law has a Facebook account. It’s better that way.

PS, keep reading. The conspiracy theory they spin of me being a jet-setting psychotic rapist that has somehow been able to escape the law will surely entice a gullible person like you.