35 minutes ago, HipKat said:

If that wasn’t you then that was some pretty fucked up shit to you some family that you randomly found for an avatar left because that was absolutely you that was on that message board. Or that’s not you in this picture, either way, you’re a fucked up individual. Maybe you should get back on your meds

Lmao.

I love how convinced you become of your own delusions. I didn’t even own a football forum 15 years ago. There would be no reason for me to be asking about one online. I purchased the Range just a few years ago. Rick Sarafin owned it for the 20 years prior. 

And I would never make my avatar a picture of my family.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

He's going to create a paradox between not getting any calls on headshots and also being a Patriot QB that gets all the calls.

39 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Lmao.

I love how convinced you become of your own delusions. I didn’t even own a football forum 15 years ago. There would be no reason for me to be asking about one online. I purchased the Range just a few years ago. Rick Sarafin owned it for the 20 years prior. 

And I would never make my avatar a picture of my family.

Uh huh..... Cool story bro. You made a stupid post in this thread referring to a game that was 3 years ago that has no bearing on this year. You got reminded that the worse QB on the field that day was your football infatuation, so you turned it around on me. Was it on point? Yeah, it was, because you're an idiot for talking about Newton that day after all your idolatry of Tyrod the failure. Which made your adoration of him equally a fail. Conversations evolve. Maybe in the nuthouse you disappear to for an hour long couch session a week, lineal conversation is the norm, but in the real world, many conversation take different turns. Regardless, you're a fuckwad for ridding my ass over some made up conflict that you can't get out of your empty head.

Funny part is, JUNGLE pointed out it was Tyrod that day long before I did, but you came after me, so take the hard-on that you have for me and shove it up your ass. Let me remind you of something. Some people don't like me here. NOBODY likes you here. When AB said I was the mosted hated person the Range, he was wrong, because that's you. YOU are the most hated person on here. You with your history of lying and fucking with people on here and the REAL delusion is the one YOU suffer with in your denials every time you get called out.

So why don't you head over to your favorite shitty chain restaurant and start challenging me to a fight or something

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

44 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Uh huh..... Cool story bro. You made a stupid post in this thread referring to a game that was 3 years ago that has no bearing on this year. You got reminded that the worse QB on the field that day was your football infatuation, so you turned it around on me. Was it on point? Yeah, it was, because you're an idiot for talking about Newton that day after all your idolatry of Tyrod the failure. Which made your adoration of him equally a fail. Conversations evolve. Maybe in the nuthouse you disappear to for an hour long couch session a week, lineal conversation is the norm, but in the real world, many conversation take different turns. Regardless, you're a fuckwad for ridding my ass over some made up conflict that you can't get out of your empty head.

Funny part is, JUNGLE pointed out it was Tyrod that day long before I did, but you came after me, so take the hard-on that you have for me and shove it up your ass. Let me remind you of something. Some people don't like me here. NOBODY likes you here. When AB said I was the mosted hated person the Range, he was wrong, because that's you. YOU are the most hated person on here. You with your history of lying and fucking with people on here and the REAL delusion is the one YOU suffer with in your denials every time you get called out.

So why don't you head over to your favorite shitty chain restaurant and start challenging me to a fight or something

Jungle: McD knows Cam so he knows how to formulate a defense to beat him.

Lit: Just a reminder that McD knew Cam in 2017 when he beat us.

HipKat: Tyrod Taylor. Derp.

Lit: Tyrod plays offense. So does Cam. What does this have to do with McD’s defense we’re talking about?

HipKat: Tyrod sucks man!

Lit: Ok. And what does that have to do with McD’s defense?

HipKat: Uh, well, Uhm..., we don’t have the same defense as back then! And Cam is 3 years older!!!

Lit: I see. So your derp Tyrod comment was just another retarded thread hijack that you do. Got it.

HipKat: Damnit! Well, at lease you’re bald!!!

Lit: No I’m not.

HipKat: Yes you are!

Lit: *Posts pic showing I’m not bald*

HipKat: Triggered!!!! 

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Jungle: McD knows Cam so he knows how to formulate a defense to beat him.

Lit: Just a reminder that McD knew Cam in 2017 when he beat us.

HipKat: Tyrod Taylor. Derp.

Lit: Tyrod plays offense. So does Cam. What does this have to do with McD’s defense we’re talking about?

HipKat: Tyrod sucks man!

Lit: Ok. And what does that have to do with McD’s defense?

HipKat: Uh, well, Uhm..., we don’t have the same defense as back then! And Cam is 3 years older!!!

Lit: I see. So your derp Tyrod comment was just another retarded thread hijack that you do. Got it.

HipKat: Damnit! Well, at lease you’re bald!!!

Lit: No I’m not.

HipKat: Yes you are!

Lit: *Posts pic showing I’m not bald*

HipKat: Triggered!!!! 

Here’s where you fucked up. You said you just bought the site a few years ago and there’s no way that could’ve been you but the name was literate stylish, your name, it was on Bills zone, and it was looking for tech information for this message board. No I don’t remember the date maybe it wasn’t 2004, maybe it was 2014 but it was you and it was this picture that was the avatar. I mean I find it kind of hard to believe that there would be two people with the same name with. So basically, you’re lying.

C265FF1D-4FDD-471D-88D6-2FF6676ABD08.jpeg

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

21 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Here’s where you fucked up. You said you just bought the site a few years ago and there’s no way that could’ve been you but the name was literate stylish, your name, it was on Bills zone, and it was looking for tech information for this message board. No I don’t remember the date maybe it wasn’t 2004, maybe it was 2014 but it was you and it was this picture that was the avatar. I mean I find it kind of hard to believe that there would be two people with the same name with. So basically, you’re lying.

Lit has a history of lying.

Lit lied about hacking my account, Lit lied about changing my avatar, Lit lied about editing my post, etc.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Let's review.

Lit makes a stupid post about a Cam Nedwton game 3 yrs ago.

Jungle reminds him Tyrod was QB.

At some point later, before reading down to Jungles reminder that Tyrod was our QB that day, I post the same thing. 

Lit attacks me.

Much arguing, I point out that someone, some mysterious poster at some point in the past with the exact same user name as Lit, posted on Bills Zone as the owner of THIS forum looking for tech advice for THIS forum and the pic above was the user name and Lit's reply is it couldn't have been him because he just bought this forum a few years ago. Complete denial.

Oh, and there was the little pic of someone holding a post it with my name on it that, with no evidence, Lit is  trying to pass off as himself. 

Remember I said twice to get off my back, which he couldn't do and supposedly, I'M the one that's triggered. 

Got it....

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, LIBills said:

He won’t even beat out Stidham.

You have to wonder. Certainly they will trot him out there. Will he be the reincarnation of CAM 2014? Or CAMfail SB style? 

5 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

People have been posting fake pics of me for years. Can’t believe you fell for them. How sad.

And yet you won’t meet up with people, Lit.

46 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Lmao that’s who you think I am?

😂

Yeah, go with that...

(PS, I’m glad all the Scott’s Turf Builder finally worked on my head!! Lmao)

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

He still doesn't understand, it wasn't a posted fake pic, it was the Avatar for a guy on there named LiterasteStylish. A coincidence? I think not

And who the HELL would want to post a fake pic of him anyway?? 

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, LiterateStylish said:

Lmao that’s who you think I am?

😂

Yeah, go with that...

Prove me wrong. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Prove me wrong. 

Uh, I already posted a picture of me just a few hours ago.

And I have no problem with you believing I’m that guy... Please do 😂

You see ... I was going through my “bald phase” back then. I told the hair follicles to start growing again recently. Bahahaha

He still doesn't understand, it wasn't a posted fake pic, it was the Avatar for a guy on there named LiterasteStylish. A coincidence? I think not

And who the HELL would want to post a fake pic of him anyway?? 

It’s crazy. It’s like, anyone in the world can register for any site under any username and pretend to be whoever they’d like. Especially someone who is known across all Bills sites and is “infamous” for being disliked. Lmao.

8 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I’ll meet up. Are you in Rochester or Buffalo?

4 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Uh, I already posted a picture of me just a few hours ago.

No, posted a picture of someone. Nothing about that picture proves it's you and your word ain't real good around here

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

No, posted a picture of someone. Nothing about that picture proves it's you and your word ain't real good around here

You’re right. I paid a guy on the street to come back to my house and hold up a note with your username on it near his head.

6 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

It’s crazy. It’s like, anyone in the world can register for any site under any username and pretend to be whoever they’d like. Especially someone who is known across all Bills sites and is “infamous” for being disliked. Lmao.

Yeah and ask for technical advice on a "local Buffalo Bills board" that the person who posted that owns. Call me crazy, but normally, when someone is trolling, they do do bad things to make the person they're trolling look bad, not ask for technical advice for a Football Forum. Oooh, better get my disguise on. I know, I'll pretend I'm some dude that thinks he's "infamous across all Bills sites..." Although you did get the disliked part right

Pretty weak dude. 

And man, you're replies are coming fast!! Seems like someone's gettin' a little triggered! 

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

You’re right. I paid a guy on the street to come back to my house and hold up a note with your username on it near his head.

Yeah 'cause that's exactly what I thought you did.... smh

Your falling apart, man. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yeah and ask for technical advice on a "local Buffalo Bills board" that the person who posted that owns. Call me crazy, but normally, when someone is trolling, they do do bad things to make the person their trolling look bad,, not ask for technical advice. 

Pretty weak dude. 

And man, you're replies are coming fast!! Seems like someone's gettin' a little triggered! 

So many holes. First, I never posted at BillsZone under LiterateStylish. They wouldn’t let me. @meathead can tell you the whole story on that. It pissed him off because they lied to him when he tried to act as arbitrator.

I ended up using a VPN to access the site and then registered under a totally different name.

Second, I would never ask for tech advise from a random Bills forum. I’m part of coding forums. I code several languages. I saved this site when Rick owned it and saved it again when Rick sold it. Endless hours of fixing old code.

My coding became so well known that rumors existed for years in the 2000’s (2008 to 2010) that I hacked the site and created a “backdoor” to gain access. Ask Meat or Victor about that. They can tell you about it.

Heck, to this day people accuse me of hacking their accounts.

Suffice to say, I would never ask a random Bills forum for help.

You got duped by a troll and that’s hilarious.

Ps, thanks for the new profile pic.

Yeah 'cause that's exactly what I thought you did.... smh

Your falling apart, man. 

Apparently you did if you don’t think that’s me.

25 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I’ll meet up. Are you in Rochester or Buffalo?

Buffalo

Good stuff

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, jc856 said:

Buffalo

But i will travel to Rochester. Can I bring a friend? MH wants to buy you a meal.