Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Yeah you were crowning Stidham because Belichick hadn't addressed the QB position.

May want to hold off on your snippy comments.

There is a good chance that Stidham still wins the job and Cam is a backup.


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Meathead said:

agreed

im not cam fan but the non-calls allowed against him as defenses sought to beat him to a pulp have been disgusting. idk if its bc hes such a douche, or hes big, or hes black, but something kept the refs flags in their pockets. just watch the parade of hits he took, while any one of them against brady would have resulted in an ejection

It's the smile... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Yeah you were crowning Stidham because Belichick hadn't addressed the QB position.

Nope. 

Just told you we should wait and see before jumping to conclusions. That throwing a pick six was a sign of nothing since it happens to all QBs. But as usual you understood something entirely different. 

  • Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

May want to hold off on your snippy comments.

There is a good chance that Stidham still wins the job and Cam is a backup.

Does Belichick go out and sign Newton if he is fully confident in Stidham?

Stidham has never started an NFL game and was sacked and threw a pick 6 in the 4 reps he had at QB in relief of Brady in a blow out win over the Jets.

  • Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Nope. 

Just told you we should wait and see before jumping to conclusions. That throwing a pick six was a sign of nothing since it happens to all QBs. But as usual you understood something entirely different. 

LOL, you are hilarious. It's convenient you and Lit are back peddling on your Stidham stances now that Belichick signed Newton.


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

LOL, you are hilarious. It's convenient you and Lit are back peddling on your Stidham stances now that Belichick signed Newton.

My "Stidham stance" remains the same. I have no fucking clue how good or bad he is. I've never seen him play one snap of football. I know that he threw a pick six which you ineptly think is some sort of indictment, which it isn't since all QB's do it. 

I know that the Pats in general, Sitdham, Cam, you or your mom at QB are not to be taken lightly. That is all.  


Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

He says I have the weakest reply ever and then says “Cam Newton through for 250 yards”

You can’t make this stuff up.

My post was a recap of our conversation. If it was weak, it’s because you can’t follow a conversation.

By the way, we all see how you’re changing the debate from “Tyrod” to “Cam didn’t have a good day”. It didn’t go unnoticed.

Voice to text asshole. Don’t you have a fucking Toyota to go sell or something? Seriously, you’re going to pick out a typo from a goddamn iPad voice to text that I’ve bitched about consistently for three fucking years now? When’s the last time you got laid for fucks sake. I haven’t changed a fucking thing about the argument you fucking asshole.


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Agreed.

Though don’t forget Zay dropped the game winning TD which was a dime by Tyrod.

Better put that on Sean McDermott’s defense

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Does Belichick go out and sign Newton if he is fully confident in Stidham?

Stidham has never started an NFL game and was sacked and threw a pick 6 in the 4 reps he had at QB in relief of Brady in a blow out win over the Jets.

Dude, there’s no sense even saying anything. Crack car salesman is back to his old fucking tricks again. Maybe the sun is too hot on that shiny bald head and it’s giving him fucking migraines or something. 

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Better put that on Sean McDermott’s defense

Considering we’re talking about Cam vs McD’s defense and not about the offense in relation to Cam or the defense at all, your comment doesn’t make much sense.


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Voice to text asshole. Don’t you have a fucking Toyota to go sell or something? Seriously, you’re going to pick out a typo from a goddamn iPad voice to text that I’ve bitched about consistently for three fucking years now? When’s the last time you got laid for fucks sake. I haven’t changed a fucking thing about the argument you fucking asshole.

Lmao. I’m neither bald, nor sell cars. I love when you criticize some avatar of me you’ve made up in your own head. 😂


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Does Belichick go out and sign Newton if he is fully confident in Stidham?

Stidham has never started an NFL game and was sacked and threw a pick 6 in the 4 reps he had at QB in relief of Brady in a blow out win over the Jets.

I honestly don’t know.

I mean, the Bills drafted Frank Reich after having Jim Kelly.

Bills signed Matt Barkley after having Josh Allen.

Teams do that.


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Lmao. I’m neither bald, nor sell cars. I love when you criticize some avatar of me you’ve made up in your own head. 😂

I’ve seen your picture. Your fucking bald. Prove me wrong


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW, since you’re obviously infatuated and obsessed with me...

 

toddlers and tiaras GIF


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I woke up and saw this news, I was like "eh".

And when this is my first instinct, this is usually the correct one.

This isn't like when the Pats traded for Randy Moss, I shit my pants. :classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I’ve seen your picture. Your fucking bald. Prove me wrong

People have been posting fake pics of me for years. Can’t believe you fell for them. How sad.


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PR move to appease the season ticket holders that left with Brady. Newton is broken. I'm not worried. 


Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I honestly don’t know.

I mean, the Bills drafted Frank Reich after having Jim Kelly.

Bills signed Matt Barkley after having Josh Allen.

Teams do that.

Signing Newton sends a message to Stidham and the rest of the Patriots players.

If Beane signed Newton it would send a message to Allen and the rest of the Bills players.

Belichick not signing a talented veteran QB or drafting a QB was a vote in confidence in Stidham. That changed yesterday. Newton still has to go out and beat Stidham to be the starter but Stidham was put on notice.


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

People have been posting fake pics of me for years. Can’t believe you fell for them. How sad.

No, this was you. It was the avatar for somebody with your name on a website, a message board from about 15 years ago maybe, looking for technical advice for a local Buffalo Bills message board that you owned it. Now, I wonder which one that could be? Not only was it a picture of you but I think if I remember correctly it was a picture of your whole family. If it wasn’t you and you’re using somebody else’s family is your avatar then that makes you fucking gay.

No don’t worry, I don’t expect you to admit it if it is you. As a matter fact I expect you to deny it, even if it is you because you’re fucking bizarre dude. You have severe sociopathic issues and this thread is a perfect example.
 

The fact of the matter is, you made a ridiculous and ignorant statement and now you’re backtracking by trying to make it look like I’m the bad guy? Bullshit. The entire premise of this is horseshit.

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HipKat said:

No, this was you. It was the avatar for somebody with your name on a website, a message board from about 15 years ago maybe, looking for technical advice for a local Buffalo Bills message board that you owned it. Now, I wonder which one that could be? Not only was it a picture of you but I think if I remember correctly it was a picture of your whole family. If it wasn’t you and you’re using somebody else’s family is your avatar then that makes you fucking gay.

No don’t worry, I don’t expect you to admit it if it is you. As a matter fact I expect you to deny it, even if it is you because you’re fucking bizarre dude. You have severe sociopathic issues in this thread is a perfect example.

Lmao. Wasn’t me.

981A8F3B-CFFF-4820-87E8-61D289871FC7.jpeg


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Lmao. Wasn’t me.

 

If that wasn’t you then that was some pretty fucked up shit to you some family that you randomly found for an avatar left because that was absolutely you that was on that message board. Or that’s not you in this picture, either way, you’re a fucked up individual. Maybe you should get back on your meds

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...