3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Watch Cam Newton win comeback player of the year.....just fucking watch.

I’m betting, that doesn’t FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING happen. 😎

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

This move also shows that Belichick isn't comfortable with Jarrett Stidham as the starter. I said Stidham was over rated and got criticized for it.

Well, for crying out loud jungle, you’re wrong a lot. Jus’ sayin’.

• Like 1

There is a reason why Cam is an ex-Panther.

People seem to forget that only because he signed with the Pats.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, LIBills said:

There is a reason why Cam is an ex-Panther.

People seem to forget that only because he signed with the Pats.

Seems like a weird world when Camster is in New England and Brady is in Tampa.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

So to be clear, McDermott will do a better job stopping Cam on defense because he has a different QB on offense. That is your statement?

Yeah, because we have the exact same Defense we did in 2017, Newton isn't 3 years older, hasn't had an injury to deal with, didn't lose his starting job to Kyle Allen and already has a 250 yd head start months before the game is even played. 

Cam had 0 TD's that game.

Your hero, Tyrod managed 3 points. 

Three.....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Ok fine now we split the series.

8 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

So to be clear, McDermott will do a better job stopping Cam on defense because he has a different QB on offense. That is your statement?

Man.  You really do love the Patriots..........

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yeah, because we have the exact same Defense we did in 2017, Newton isn't 3 years older, hasn't had an injury to deal with, didn't lose his starting job to Kyle Allen and already has a 250 yd head start months before the game is even played. 

Lmao.

Sometimes I log-in when I’m bored just to see HipKat struggle through conversations.

Jungle: McD knows Cam so he knows how to formulate a defense to beat him.

Lit: Just a reminder that McD knew Cam in 2017 when he beat us.

HipKat: Tyrod Taylor. Derp.

Lit: Tyrod plays offense. So does Cam. What does this have to do with McD’s defense we’re talking about?

HipKat: Tyrod sucks man!

Lit: Ok. And what does that have to do with McD’s defense?

HipKat: Uh, well, Uhm..., we don’t have the same defense as back then! And Cam is 3 years older!!!

Lit: I see. So your derp Tyrod comment was just another retarded thread hijack that you do. Got it.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

9 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

The Buffalo defense held Carolina to 9 points that game.  You should win any game your defense holds the offense to 20 points. Tyrod Taylor's performance that game was beyond embarrassing. 

Didn’t the Panthers drop a TD that game that would have made it 16-3?

Then again, Zay Jones dropped the game winning TD from Tyrod too.

9 hours ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

I hope bill won't stand for all the Helmet to helmet that has been inflicted on cam. It's really been disgusting. 

agreed

im not cam fan but the non-calls allowed against him as defenses sought to beat him to a pulp have been disgusting. idk if its bc hes such a douche, or hes big, or hes black, but something kept the refs flags in their pockets. just watch the parade of hits he took, while any one of them against brady would have resulted in an ejection

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

42 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Lmao.

Sometimes I log-in when I’m bored just to see HipKat struggle through conversations.

Jungle: McD knows Cam so he knows how to formulate a defense to beat him.

Lit: Just a reminder that McD knew Cam in 2017 when he beat us.

HipKat: Tyrod Taylor. Derp.

Lit: Tyrod plays offense. So does Cam. What does this have to do with McD’s defense we’re talking about?

HipKat: Tyrod sucks man!

Lit: Ok. And what does that have to do with McD’s defense?

HipKat: Uh, well, Uhm..., we don’t have the same defense as back then! And Cam is 3 years older!!!

Lit: I see. So your derp Tyrod comment was just another retarded thread hijack that you do. Got it.

Dude that is the weakest fucking reply ever. Ever. You and Bowman must be the same person because neither one of you can engage and intelligent debate, instead it’s just nonsense.

Cam Newton through for 250 yards. Wow that’s so not impressive. 250 yards is about an average day for average quarterback. In Buffalo held them to three field goals so that 250 yards really didn’t mean a goddamn thing, did it? Why are you acting like he had a 600 yard day?

Stop being a fucking troll because that’s all you’re doing is trolling right now. Look everybody it’s the old Lit. He’s back!!

I know, why don’t we talk about How the Buffalo Sabres dead against the Carolina hurricanes? Because it’s only slightly less relevant. Three years ago. Three fucking years. I mean, I don’t suppose there’s any chance that the team has evolved at all, including the defense. At the same time there’s no consistency with Newton. He’s not even on the same fucking team anymore so shove your argument up your ass, Troll

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

depends on 2 factors.   Most importantly is if he's healthy which is a big IF.

If he is, are they going to try to use him as a pocket passer like Carolina has the last few years and got him more hurt and exposed his weakness.    If he's on the move he is still a game changer.   But he hasnt been in years.  

Not too worried yet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

9 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Watch Cam Newton win comeback player of the year.....just fucking watch.

Lord I hope not.  I'm thinking he'll end up gettin traded.  Bill scooped him up and will turn him into picks when another team's QB goes down.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

14 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Are we still not worried about the Pats?

We are now.

Not overly worried, but its certainly an important signing. He's not the same Cam from 4-5 years ago but he's still dangerous. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

10 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Oh damn that’s right, Tyrod played CB that game when Cam threw 63% for like 250 yards.

He didn't. But he did lead us to an astounding 3 total points. So I'm gonna go ahead and pin that loss on Taylor and the offense a whole lot more than the defense and the 9 points they gave up irregardless of the yards or completion percentage Cam had. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

This move also shows that Belichick isn't comfortable with Jarrett Stidham as the starter. I said Stidham was over rated and got criticized for it.

This never happened. I'm sure in your mind it did. But in reality ? .... No.

People just told you that we should adopt a wait and see approach with the Pats in general. That's it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Cam is DAMAGED GOODS.

He won’t even beat out Stidham.

46 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Dude that is the weakest fucking reply ever. Ever. You and Bowman must be the same person because neither one of you can engage and intelligent debate, instead it’s just nonsense.

Cam Newton through for 250 yards. Wow that’s so not impressive. 250 yards is about an average day for average quarterback. In Buffalo held them to three field goals so that 250 yards really didn’t mean a goddamn thing, did it? Why are you acting like he had a 600 yard day?

Stop being a fucking troll because that’s all you’re doing is trolling right now. Look everybody it’s the old Lit. He’s back!!

I know, why don’t we talk about How the Buffalo Sabres dead against the Carolina hurricanes? Because it’s only slightly less relevant. Three years ago. Three fucking years. I mean, I don’t suppose there’s any chance that the team has evolved at all, including the defense. At the same time there’s no consistency with Newton. He’s not even on the same fucking team anymore so shove your argument up your ass, Troll

He says I have the weakest reply ever and then says “Cam Newton through for 250 yards”

You can’t make this stuff up.

My post was a recap of our conversation. If it was weak, it’s because you can’t follow a conversation.

By the way, we all see how you’re changing the debate from “Tyrod” to “Cam didn’t have a good day”. It didn’t go unnoticed.

27 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

He didn't. But he did lead us to an astounding 3 total points. So I'm gonna go ahead and pin that loss on Taylor and the offense a whole lot more than the defense and the 9 points they gave up irregardless of the yards or completion percentage Cam had. 

Agreed.

Though don’t forget Zay dropped the game winning TD which was a dime by Tyrod.

Newton is an experienced and succesful QB inthe NFL.  Former MVP.  He is playing on a prove it contract.  I expect his A game.  He makes the Patriots more competitive and the Bills road more difficult.  With so many variables this year, I think this season could be anything.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jc856 said:

Well, for crying out loud jungle, you’re wrong a lot. Jus’ sayin’.

LOL.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

43 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Cam is inaccurate.

The analytics people that criticize Allen for being under 60% completion don't criticize Newton. Newton has a career completion rate of 59.6%.

IMO Cam is not inaccurate he is just not as accurate as Brady or Brees. He also had to change his throwing motion after he had shoulder surgery to repair his right rotator cuff.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

This never happened. I'm sure in your mind it did. But in reality ? .... No.

People just told you that we should adopt a wait and see approach with the Pats in general. That's it. 

Yeah you were crowning Stidham because Belichick hadn't addressed the QB position.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg