Cam Newton one year deal with the Patriots. Hahahahaha. That guy is completely shot.

the-departed-2006-10#content

Nope. Come on, this guy is totally the antithesis of a Patriot Way kind of player. Belichick must be really desperate to try and replace Brady with this broken down emotional wreck. Also, what the hell happened to this?

Stidham King.jpeg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I'm not nervous.  We're talking about Cam Newton here.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

McDermott was the DC in Carolina when Newton was playing at his best, and saw him in practice everyday so he know his strengths and weaknesses better than anyone else.

Newton still has to come back the surgery to repair a Lisfranc fracture. Lisfranc fractures are notorious for having slow recovery times and some athletes re-injure and require anther surgery like Sammy Waktins did.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

McDermott was the DC in Carolina when Newton was playing at his best, and saw him in practice everyday so he know his strengths and weaknesses better than anyone else.

Newton still has to come back the surgery to repair a Lisfranc fracture. Lisfranc fractures are notorious for having slow recovery times and some athletes re-injure and require anther surgery like Sammy Waktins did.

Just a reminder that McDermott was also our head coach when Cam beat us in 2017.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

No doubt that Cam Newton is a better QB than Jarrett Stidham but Buffalo still has a more talented roster than New England. 

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Just now, LiterateStylish said:

Just a reminder that McDermott was also our head coach when Cam beat us in 2017.

In a 9-3 game where Tyrod Taylor was 17/25 for 125 passing yards , 0 TD's, 0 Interceptions and he was sacked 3 times. Taylor also had 55 rushing yards on 8 carries.

The 2020 version of Josh Allen is a better QB than the 2017 version Tyrod Taylor. The 2020 Buffalo are a better team than the 2017 Buffalo Bills.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Also a reminder that Belichick could also be pumping inside information on McDermott’s defense strategy from Newton, like he’s done with Bills castoffs.  

Newton played against McDermott’s defenses in practice for some years. 

1 minute ago, Psycho79 said:

Also a reminder that Belichick could also be pumping inside information on McDermott’s defense strategy from Newton, like he’s done with Bills castoffs.  

Newton played against McDermott’s defenses in practice for some years. 

Defenses evolve every year. Team self scout to change tendencies and look at analytics so they are not predictable. Both DC Leslie Frazier and HC Sean McDermott are known for their extensive tape study and making adjustments to the defense.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

NE only has $1.8 million in free salary cap space so they will have to trade/cut/restructure existing players contracts in order to fit Newton under the cap.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I think I would worry, at least much more than Stidham. Newton has had all this time of not pounding on his foot thru 2 months of no mini camps no running to escape from defenders regardless of if he had a red jersey on or not. He obviously has something he'll want to prove to the Panthers for cutting him. He'll play on painkillers if he has to, he'll be the star pupil, he'll be the "Nah, I don't have any pain, I can play coach" QB, and he doing so will give every Pats player, and fan, the "invincible bug" that they can win IT ALL, right down to the big one... even without TB12... they will have CONFIDENCE...

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

When your boy Tyrod the Terrible was QB. Good try, though

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 minutes ago, HipKat said:

When your boy Tyrod the Terrible was QB. Good try, though

Oh damn that’s right, Tyrod played CB that game when Cam threw 63% for like 250 yards.

Not that there's going to be a season, but I'd love to see the Bills crush Scam Newton twice.

• Thanks 1

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

5 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Oh damn that’s right, Tyrod played CB that game when Cam threw 63% for like 250 yards.

Oh damn, that's right. It's on the CB  to lead a team to victory....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Oh damn, that's right. It's on the CB  to lead a team to victory....

So to be clear, McDermott will do a better job stopping Cam on defense because he has a different QB on offense. That is your statement?

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Are we still not worried about the Pats?

I hope bill won't stand for all the Helmet to helmet that has been inflicted on cam. It's really been disgusting. 

56 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

The Buffalo defense held Carolina to 9 points that game.  You should win any game your defense holds the offense to 20 points. Tyrod Taylor's performance that game was beyond embarrassing. 

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

Watch Cam Newton win comeback player of the year.....just fucking watch.

Or Belichick will run Newton into the ground and Newton will be put on the IR.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

This move also shows that Belichick isn't comfortable with Jarrett Stidham as the starter. I said Stidham was over rated and got criticized for it.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg