Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

The Systemic Racism and Police Brutality Narrative is Getting People Killed

f8 you can skip this one, it has a conservative commentator

i am encouraged that we appear to have a slow but steady stream of rational prominent black folks starting to come forward to debunk the lie that is the bad half of BLM. of course, this guy is a news commentator, but prominent blacks from all professions are starting to lend their voice that the narrative promoted by bad BLM and enabling whites is utter bullshit. i just hope ppl like morgan freeman dont reverse course due to all the abusive bullshit hes going to get, but we are eventually going to have too many individual blacks lending their voice to truth to make ad hominem attacks against them ineffective

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Meat stop bringing facts to a bullshit fight

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

51 minutes ago, Meathead said:

f8 you can skip this one, it has a conservative commentator

i am encouraged that we appear to have a slow but steady stream of rational prominent black folks starting to come forward to debunk the lie that is the bad half of BLM. of course, this guy is a news commentator, but prominent blacks from all professions are starting to lend their voice that the narrative promoted by bad BLM and enabling whites is utter bullshit. i just hope ppl like morgan freeman dont reverse course due to all the abusive bullshit hes going to get, but we are eventually going to have too many individual blacks lending their voice to truth to make ad hominem attacks against them ineffective

Actually is or was a radio talk show host and libertarian. But he’s got views on race that this white guy thinks is reasonable.

5 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Meat stop bringing facts to a bullshit fight

Sorry, it's in my white blood. Which is different from black blood, which is pink

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

30 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

There is no systemic racism.  Fact.

Word.  Only systemic retardation.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

its sad and disgusting what white people did to blacks for over 400 years, and then another 100* of institutional racism after that

its also sad and disgusting what black people are doing to themselves right now by letting extremist hoodlums like this represent them. they bring so much of it upon themselves, and despite our current addiction of blaming everything on whitey and the cops, its mostly their own fault

lots of good black folks and these are the minority in their ranks, but they are the massively trouble making minority that has brainwashed whites into helping them create chaos and separatism. one of these days whites are going to wake up and since theres six times more whites than blacks, it could get ugly(er)

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Word.  Only systemic retardation.  :niterider:

systematic racism exists but its in pockets only and overall is a tiny component compared to where it was sixty years ago. Even more importantly, it pales in comparison to the bounty of opportunity now wide open to blacks. seeing it any other way is an excuse to keep the ugly past alive so you can use it as leverage

what we see happening now is the low character blacks successfully using that leverage to seek retribution for past sins. they have lived 'the struggle' their whole lives and want to keep it alive bc it gives them tremendous power to hold over whites heads

fortunately, we have finally arrived at a place where blacks that disagree with the victimhood approach are starting to speak up. this should have been happening for decades but now that america is losing their minds blacks with a conscience are finally willing to stand up against the mob. since these latter folks are the ones speaking truth, it will eventually overtake the victimhood lies. but the victim peddlers wont go down easy so expect this kind of uncivil behavior from mobs of blacks using violence to make their points a regular occurance for years to come. after all, even relatively moderate blacks embrace the gangsta culture as 'being black', so they are allowing themselves to be brainwashed to endorse violence as a tool

• Thanks 1

The big question is - where is this systemic racism?

Is it in the universities? Well those are almost all Left controlled.

Police departments in big cities? Left controlled again.

Big corporations? All you kidding - if you're a minority with half a brain you're getting in.

Banks? Nope, they only give 2 shits about your credit history.

Can someone explain to me WHERE this systemic racism is?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Can someone explain to me WHERE this systemic racism is?

It's in people's imaginations.  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

the past

• Like 1