On 6/28/2020 at 4:22 PM, junglesouljah said:

Trump has gone out of his way to loudly scream he needs the support of his racist base to try and win the election. There is a reason why the Alt Right, the KKK, Neo Nazi's and white supremacists love Trump. The rhetoric and talking points of Trump are geared towards his racist voter base.

Doesn’t trump like black racists too? Or just white ones? 

On 6/28/2020 at 6:39 PM, Meathead said:

excuses

you are a hard core partisan and suffer from all the maladaptive delusions that causes

youre a smarter version of jungle, though still deeply infected. thats probably Ryan anyway, as embarrassing as that is for you

but i said i would leave you alone so i should not go back on my word. i lost discipline there and i apologize. i will leave you to wallow in your echo chamber. youve got years of growing to do and my egging isnt going to help

good luck

D490DEB3-C9E9-41A1-8707-0E85020555AA.png

On 6/28/2020 at 6:39 PM, Meathead said:

excuses

you are a hard core partisan and suffer from all the maladaptive delusions that causes

youre a smarter version of jungle, though still deeply infected. thats probably Ryan anyway, as embarrassing as that is for you

but i said i would leave you alone so i should not go back on my word. i lost discipline there and i apologize. i will leave you to wallow in your echo chamber. youve got years of growing to do and my egging isnt going to help

good luck

I'm not Ryan. 

I could care less what you think of me. You continue make excuses for Trump's racist and bigoted behavior.  Trump is an evil hateful person.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

D490DEB3-C9E9-41A1-8707-0E85020555AA.png

Oh no's, Meat doesn't like me.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

The controversy comes on top of a number of incendiary moves from the president in recent weeks. 

He has branded the coronavirus the “kung flu.” He has defended the honoring of the Confederacy with statues and monuments. And he has made several inflammatory comments — such as “when the looting starts, the shooting starts” — in reference to the protests that followed the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis last month.

The cumulative impact has dispirited and angered many Republicans.

Carlos Curbelo, a former GOP congressman who represented Florida’s 26th District from 2015 to 2019, told The Hill, “When the nation is in crisis, I think most people find divide-and-conquer strategies to be totally unacceptable — and that is what the president is running into now.”

Ron Christie, a GOP strategist who served in senior positions in former President George W. Bush’s administration, expressed horror both at Trump’s weekend retweet and at the failure to take responsibility for the error.

"As a black American, I am offended that the president of the United States would elect to retweet a video where someone clearly, seven or eight seconds in, says, 'White Power!' — and the president, through his spokespeople, says he wasn’t aware that the comment had been made," said Christie.

In the video, there is an angry exchange at The Villages, the huge retirement community in Florida. When someone mocks a Trump supporter by saying, “Where’s your white hood?” — a reference to the Ku Klux Klan — the man responds by shouting, “White Power!” twice.

The president retweeted the video, thanking “the great people of The Villages.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/505130-the-memo-gop-cringes-at-new-trump-race-controversy

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

5 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Oh no's, Meat doesn't like me.

Not true. We all love you JS. Well, I mean, as much as it’s possible to love a Canadian.

Just now, jc856 said:

Not true. We all you JS. Well, I mean, as much as it’s possible to love a Canadian.

That warms the cockles of my heart as I eat my poutine and pancakes with maple syrup and drink Molson's Canadian beers.

• Haha 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg