Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Trump admits it: He's losing

Recommended Posts

There still plenty of time for the Democratic Party to fuck this up. And they seem to be working overtime on it. 

  • Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Nuke said:

There still plenty of time for the Democratic Party to fuck this up. And they seem to be working overtime on it. 

Since the Ds are the party of failure, we can count on them to fail fuck it up!

  • Haha 1

lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nuke said:

There still plenty of time for the Democratic Party to fuck this up. And they seem to be working overtime on it. 

The Democratic Party is doing nothing but sitting back and letting Trump shoot himself in the foot. I said a month ago. Biden doesn't need to do anything but watch Trump shove his own foot down his own throat. Again, as of right now, there is not 1 single indicator, not one, that gives Trump the win.

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The Democratic Party is doing nothing but sitting back and letting Trump shoot himself in the foot. I said a month ago. Biden doesn't need to do anything but watch Trump shove his own foot down his own throat. Again, as of right now, there is not 1 single indicator, not one, that gives Trump the win.

And there wasn't a single indicator in 2016.

You can hate him (I can't understand why) bur he's the man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fact is, if Trump loses we all lose. You think it's insane now with what's going on? Wait until Puppet Joe possibly gets in and his staff takes over.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

spacer.png

"It's not true that I don't have any goals for my second term. Hannity didn't ask

me this question in the right way, so it was no wonder I gave a confused 

answer. After taking the time to think it over, here are my campaign promises:

.

1. Build a wall that Mexico will pay for. 

2. Appoint a conservative judge whenever a vacancy appears.

3. Talk to Bill Barr about locking up Hillary.

4. Check with Mr Putin to see what else he wants me to do.

5. Further lower the corporate tax rate and offer additional tax breaks for the hardworking,

deserving people in the top 1% who are struggling at this time.

6. Start a new trade war each month with whatever country my dart hits on the wall map.

7. Tear up any and all remaining environmental laws and promote only clean coal and clean oil.

8. Do away with Obamacare once and for all and introduce a great new healthcare system for

everyone who can afford it.

9. Move our embassy from Jerusalem to Cairo or maybe somewhere in Jordan and formally

recognize these former countries as new territories of Israel.   

10. Spend more time with Ivanka.

.

Finally, I'd just like to add that I'm going to be working so hard the next four years

that I won't have time to play golf or do anything else, believe me. I'll hardly ever not be in 

my WH office, or in my bunker as the need arises. Together, let's all MAGA!"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Fact is, if Trump loses we all lose. You think it's insane now with what's going on? Wait until Puppet Joe possibly gets in and his staff takes over.

No amount of projection is too much for Sack of Shit.  Fatass is Putin's bitch, and every single day the evidence comes rolling in, yet sack of shit will ask you to disbelieve what you see with your own two eyes.   dont be stupid.  dont be like sack of shit.


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 212frawk said:
No amount of projection is too much for Sack of Shit.  Fatass is Putin's bitch, and every single day the evidence comes rolling in, yet sack of shit will ask you to disbelieve what you see with your own two eyes.   dont be stupid.  dont be like sack of shit.

No shit. Trump could come out and admit he's been Putin's bitch all along and Sack will invent a reason to justify it


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please let him lose so the Trump nonsense can be over.

Im not overly confident because they said Hillary would crush him too.

  • Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FanBack said:

And there wasn't a single indicator in 2016.

You can hate him (I can't understand why) bur he's the man.

Why would there be some folks who hate Trump? Before you pass my response off as "another liberal snowflake", I am a Republican. I voted for Bush (x2), Reagan, etc. I grew up in Buffalo doing blue collar work and hated the Democratic leadership in that town.

Why would someone hate Trump:

He cheats at golf

He cheats on his wife

He's a pathological liar

He's unethical, as a businessman he stiffed vendors/suppliers

He feigns being a Christian

 He started a fraudulent University, intent on scamming poor people

This is by no means a complete list, but someone who has the characteristics mentioned would tend to be disliked by maybe a couple of people.

I don't agree, but I understand there's some people who hate Democrats and will vote Republican no matter what. But don't glorify this guy and pretend there's nothing to dislike.

  • Thanks 1

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YAAASS!!! Tr0WmP iss LOOSING!!

the lost boys vampire GIF


process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Please let him lose so the Trump nonsense can be over.

Im not overly confident because they said Hillary would crush him too.

At best, Hillary had a little over a 3 point lead on Trump, plus we didn't know what we were getting with Trump. Now, we do. And Biden leads in just about every demographic by up to 20 points. 

But if Trump loses, it won't be over. He's already - like 2016 - setting the stage to claim it was rigged. If he loses, it'll be the final spark on the powder keg. 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Buffal0B1LLs_fan said:

Why would there be some folks who hate Trump? Before you pass my response off as "another liberal snowflake", I am a Republican. I voted for Bush (x2), Reagan, etc. I grew up in Buffalo doing blue collar work and hated the Democratic leadership in that town.

Why would someone hate Trump:

He cheats at golf

He cheats on his wife

He's a pathological liar

He's unethical, as a businessman he stiffed vendors/suppliers

He feigns being a Christian

 He started a fraudulent University, intent on scamming poor people

This is by no means a complete list, but someone who has the characteristics mentioned would tend to be disliked by maybe a couple of people.

I don't agree, but I understand there's some people who hate Democrats and will vote Republican no matter what. But don't glorify this guy and pretend there's nothing to dislike.

Same here. I voted for Reagan, Bush the first time and Perot both times. I was a registered Republican for a long time. THose things you listed just scratch at the surface of why Trump is a mistake. Dig deeper and see layers of corruption, mob style politics, shady alliances and a complete dunce that is so easily fooled, the only ones more dumber are his loyal followers. 

  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Woody said:

YAAASS!!! Tr0WmP iss LOOSING!!

the lost boys vampire GIF

haha this is my halloween costume this year.  I'm even growing out the mullet and dying it blonde to be Keifer from the lost boys lolll

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

That’s just not true. Do you just make things up as you go along?

Clinton lead Trump by 14 points just 2 weeks before the election. SOURCE

Biden currently leads by 14 points. The same as Hillary. SOURCE

There is a reason why Dems are already signaling the warning signs not to celebrate. SOURCE

Tuesday November 3rd 2016 - Hillary Clinton takes 3-point poll lead over Donald Trump - but that lead is within the margin of error

I'll give you the Biden one, that's his polling with LGBTQ voters, my bad, I heard it wrong - Poll Shows Biden Leading Over Trump Among LGBTQ Voters by Wide Margin


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HipKat said:

The Democratic Party is doing nothing but sitting back and letting Trump shoot himself in the foot. I said a month ago. Biden doesn't need to do anything but watch Trump shove his own foot down his own throat. Again, as of right now, there is not 1 single indicator, not one, that gives Trump the win.

bad BLM has become a major political movement that has mind controlled millions of white americans into believing their lies full of bullshit

that alone could drive whites tired of being unfairly labelled with no recourse other than racing to the polls. just count the number of times someone like jungle uses the word 'racist', its like every other word when referring to don. this is replicated hundreds of milliions of times every hour of every day all across the country. non-racist, non-leftist people hear this all the time and its got to be making them boiling over angry

add in the reality that we dont know what measures the FBI/CIA/DHS/etc has taken against the russian troll farm operation that was so wildly successful, and that could be effective again in influencing voters in critical swing states. thats a powerful tool and you can bet they will try it again. if we havent built an effective defense against it, it will once again be a factor. if it is, we can only hope the gap is big enough to keep them from closing it

and then youve got Joe Biden, who i thing is/was a decent, well balanced guy. but hes starting to lose his mental faculties, everyone can see that. hes going to be a liability and one slip-up could doom him like the self-immolating 'basket of deplorables' comment

if we judged this election solely by dons own asshollery and incompetence, it would be a landslide. but with the left losing its mind via things like antifa and the rapid powerful rise of the bad, militant, separatist, loudmouthed part of BLM, we certainly could have another '16 outcome

  • Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

That’s just not true. Do you just make things up as you go along?

Clinton lead Trump by 14 points just 2 weeks before the election. SOURCE

Biden currently leads by 14 points. The same as Hillary. SOURCE

There is a reason why Dems are already signaling the warning signs not to celebrate. SOURCE

Yes he does!! 


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Tuesday November 3rd 2016 - Hillary Clinton takes 3-point poll lead over Donald Trump - but that lead is within the margin of error

I'll give you the Biden one, that's his polling with LGBTQ voters, my bad, I heard it wrong - Poll Shows Biden Leading Over Trump Among LGBTQ Voters by Wide Margin

Yes, the day before the election Hillary had a 3 point lead.

2 weeks before the election, she had a 14 point lead.

Which is the entire point!!! Leads disappear quickly.

Hillary’s lead disappeared in only 2 weeks. Biden has 5 months to lose his lead.


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Meathead said:

bad BLM has become a major political movement that has mind controlled millions of white americans into believing their lies full of bullshit

that alone could drive whites tired of being unfairly labelled with no recourse other than racing to the polls. just count the number of times someone like jungle uses the word 'racist', its like every other word when referring to don. this is replicated hundreds of milliions of times every hour of every day all across the country. non-racist, non-leftist people hear this all the time and its got to be making them boiling over angry

add in the reality that we dont know what measures the FBI/CIA/DHS/etc has taken against the russian troll farm operation that was so wildly successful, and that could be effective again in influencing voters in critical swing states. thats a powerful tool and you can bet they will try it again. if we havent built an effective defense against it, it will once again be a factor. if it is, we can only hope the gap is big enough to keep them from closing it

and then youve got Joe Biden, who i thing is/was a decent, well balanced guy. but hes starting to lose his mental faculties, everyone can see that. hes going to be a liability and one slip-up could doom him like the self-immolating 'basket of deplorables' comment

if we judged this election solely by dons own asshollery and incompetence, it would be a landslide. but with the left losing its mind via things like antifa and the rapid powerful rise of the bad, militant, separatist, loudmouthed part of BLM, we certainly could have another '16 outcome

All true, but one thing I keep thinking is that all the civil protest that the Left has jumped on board, like after a mass shooting, they eventually disappear. Parkland kids? What Parkland kids. It's still a long way til November


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jc856 said:

Conversely, if trump loses, will the destructive left calm down when they don’t have anyone to blame? Trump is a lightening rod for the discontented angry souls that use him for an excuse for everything wrong with the world

No, just everything wrong with the US that's he's had a hand in


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...