Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Bounty on American Soldiers

7 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I might change Crazy Greg's name to Globalist Greg since he bites on every piece of disinformation they put out.

LOL, disinformation. The intelligence agency brought this to Trump and he did nothing for months. Putin owns Trump, it's official now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

11 hours ago, jc856 said:

Lit, bring SJ back. This jungle shtick is boring

Lit may or may not have multiple account, but I'm not one of them. I'm one of the few people on here that isn't a Lit dick rider and criticism him.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Sack, what’s your response to the topic at hand? Not attacking jungle or anything.  What’s your response to the topic? Fake News?

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

9 minutes ago, Topas said:

Sack, what’s your response to the topic at hand? Not attacking jungle or anything.  What’s your response to the topic? Fake News?

Any criticism of Trump is fake news according to Trump. Trump will lie and blame someone else, it's what he always does.

This is going to cause the separation between Biden and Trump to become even bigger. Trump only has himself to blame.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Outrage has greeted media reports that say American intelligence officials believe a Russian military intelligence unit offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing foreign soldiers in Afghanistan, including targeting Americans.

The story first appeared in the New York Times, citing its sources as unnamed officials briefed on the matter, and followed up by the Washington Post. The reports said that the US had come to the conclusion about the operation several months ago and offered rewards for successful attacks last year.

The Times wrote: “The intelligence finding was briefed to Trump, and the White House’s National Security Council discussed the problem at an interagency meeting in late March.” White House officials apparently drew up several possible options to retaliate against the Kremlin, ranging from a diplomatic reprimand right through to fresh sanctions. However, the White House has so far not taken any action.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/27/russia-offered-bounties-afghanistan-militants-killing-us-soldiers-report-outrage

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

34 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Dan Rather has never been caught pitching a false narrative.   Oh no.

If this shit had any substance you would be quoting great geopolitical minds - like me!!

18 hours ago, Topas said:

Trump and Pence denied hearing about this in a briefing and the source is of course anonymous as usual. Honestly though I wouldn't be totally shocked if there were some truth to it especially considering in the past that we've done the same practice against Russia in Afghanistan if anyone remembers history. It seems to me as if Russia does not want us interfering in proxy war against the Ottoman Empire Turkey and I'm fine with us sitting that one out.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

6 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Trump and Pence denied hearing about this in a briefing and the source is of course anonymous as usual. Honestly though I wouldn't be totally shocked if there were some truth to it especially considering in the past that we've done the same practice against Russia in Afghanistan if anyone remembers history. It seems to me as if Russia does not want us interfering in proxy war against the Ottoman Empire Turkey and I'm fine with us sitting that one out.

Except the source is not anonymous, but hell, Trump never lies to cover his ass. Especially when it comes to Putin

Problem is, it's not just American soldiers, it's UK Troops also, and the UK was given the intelligence, not a news report but actual intelligence about it last week.

Russia offered bounty to kill UK soldiers

But you keep defending Trump, k? God I hope I get to be there when your Trump illusion comes crashing down

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Except the source is not anonymous, but hell, Trump never lies to cover his ass. Especially when it comes to Putin

Problem is, it's not just American soldiers, it's UK Troops also, and the UK was given the intelligence, not a news report but actual intelligence about it last week.

Russia offered bounty to kill UK soldiers

But you keep defending Trump, k? God I hope I get to be there when your Trump illusion comes crashing down

This is a bad look for Trump.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

19 hours ago, FanBack said:

Dan Rather has never been caught pitching a false narrative.   Oh no.

If this shit had any substance you would be quoting great geopolitical minds - like me!!

No disrespect but Dan Rather has a little bit more credibility than you.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

first off, russia and usa are in the same bed. this is all bogus.

second, all soldiers should just go home, put down their guns. the world leaders couldnt do shit then

Trump thinks meeting with Diamond and Silk is more important than reading the Presidential daily briefings. 

pj97ntit42851.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

• Sad 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

You just cannot make this stuff up. Once again, denying information that has been confirmed to be true and throwing his own intelligence agencies under the bus. It is not possible for him to just be honest to the American people

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

This is not a political issue, this is about protecting American troops in combat zones. To say that Donald Trump has strengthened our military is no longer viable. Now he wants to remove thousands of troops from Germany and from the European theater? That endangers the lives of our allies and American troops still in that region by weakening the defense of that region against Russia.

One more example of Donald Trump kowtowing to Vladimir Putin. The Russian checklist, Crimea. Trump said that they should be able to keep Crimea. Return to the G8. Trump keeps trying to get them back into the G8. Bounties an American soldiers in Afghanistan. Trump denies what we now know is the confirmed truth, which endangers American soldiers. And now we’re getting the defense of Americans and our allies from Russia in the European region. And lest we forget the adamant denials of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The greatest threat to American security is Donald Trump

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan