Sign in to follow this  
Laughing Coffin

The NHL maybe has done the dumbest thing I've ever seen

They are giving the #1 overall pick to a team who doesn't make the playoffs in the 2020 season restart.  Basically in football terms it's giving the #1 pick to a 9-7 or 8-8 team

1276689091111854081?s=20

fix the link, pls

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Laughing Coffin said:

They are giving the #1 overall pick to a team who doesn't make the playoffs in the 2020 season restart.  Basically in football terms it's giving the #1 pick to a 9-7 or 8-8 team

1276689091111854081?s=20

Yep, that’s ridiculous.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

i dont understand what hes talking about and i cant find out BECAUSE THERES NO LINK. please provide a link

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

56 minutes ago, Meathead said:

i dont understand what hes talking about and i cant find out BECAUSE THERES NO LINK. please provide a link

Basically, a borderline playoff team will get the #1 pick. 

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

14 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Basically, a borderline playoff team will get the #1 pick. 

yeah, i figured that out

but this is a exception season. i guess i didnt see why that was so surprising

i suppose in hindsight perhaps they should have pared down the lottery teams since they expanded the playoff teams to avoid this kind of outcome

then again, the nhl always has been the most rinky-dink of the major sports. their suspension decisions are nonsensical as hell

25 minutes ago, Meathead said:

yeah, i figured that out

but this is a exception season. i guess i didnt see why that was so surprising

i suppose in hindsight perhaps they should have pared down the lottery teams since they expanded the playoff teams to avoid this kind of outcome

then again, the nhl always has been the most rinky-dink of the major sports. their suspension decisions are nonsensical as hell

I see what you did there

I'll lose my shit if the scumbag Rangers end up with the first overall pick when they don't deserve to be anywhere near it.

And the balls dropped off screen. Why not show the lottery balls being pulled? There’s only one reason...they don’t want people to see who really won the lottery

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

I'll lose my shit if the scumbag Rangers end up with the first overall pick when they don't deserve to be anywhere near it.

Or the Pens....

that’s right...the motherfucking Penguins have a legit shot at the number 1 pick. Are you fucking kidding? 

miserable that 70s show GIF

45 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Or the Pens....

that’s right...the motherfucking Penguins have a legit shot at the number 1 pick. Are you fucking kidding? 

What a joke.

I can’t wait to hear Bettman being booed at the handing out of the next SC champion.

• Thanks 1