Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Minneapolis city council votes 12-0 to abolish police department

Criminal are jumping for joy in the streets!. You can rape,  steal a car, rob banks, loot stores, behead someone in the middle of the streets and the cops won't come. It's the liberal wet dream of utopia.

Bring it on, and let’s make sure it’s televised. Can’t wait to see how HK, Jungle, and Kellysheros spin all the Murder Death Kill. They will still blame the police I’m sure.

• Like 1

From "Civil Rights: Tool of Communist Deception by Ezra Taft Benson:"

And what if riots come? Then more government housing, government welfare, government job training, and finally, federal control over police. Thus, the essential economic and political structure of communism can be built entirely "legally" and in apparent response to the wishes of the people who have clamored for some kind of solution to the problems played-up, aggravated or created outright by communists for just that purpose. After the machinery of communism is firmly established, then allow the hidden communists one-by-one to make their identities known. Liquidate first the anti-communists and then the non-communist sympathizers who are no longer needed in government. The total state mechanism can now openly and "peacefully" be transferred into the hands of communists. Such is the so-called Proletarian Revolution. Such has happened in other once free countries. It has already started here...

4. We must support our local police in their difficult task of keeping law and order in these trying times. Police should not be encumbered by civilian review boards, or asked to be social workers. They have their hands full just trying to keep the peace. Recent soft-on-crime decisions of the Supreme Court which hamper the police on protecting the innocent and bringing the criminal to justice should be reversed. Persistent cries of "police brutality" should be recognized for what they are--attempts to discredit our police and discourage them from doing their job to the best of their ability. Salaries should be adequate to hold on to and attract the very finest men available for police work. But, in questions of money, great care should be taken not to accept grants from the federal government. Along with federal money, inevitably there will come federal controls and "guidelines" which not only may get local police embroiled in national politics, but may even lead to the eventual creation of a national police force. Every despotism requires a national police force to hold the people in line. Communism is no exception. Our local police should remain free from federal control.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

Hip, read the title again. You seem to having a real problem with the difference between “abolish” and “defund “. Then you start the whole broken record and quote some piece of crap story spinning defund police into a good time. Well, Minneapolis “abolish” the police department. Mean slightly more then defund, meaning NO POLICE. Meaning none, nada, zero or cero for our Spanish posters. So if they “abolish” the police who responded to a mass shooting? Dur umm police? Go to the tenth post or so in the thread where Lit posted that the board was asked the same question. They didn’t give your bullshit response  educating us how defunding the police is a good thing. They said “we don’t have all the answers. Well they better figure them out soon, because this is going to be a disaster. 

Dude in what reality do you truly expect there to be NO Law Enforcement? No Police? You people who bash the media for taking things out of context and spinning to fit their agenda bite on this as if it's not taken out of context, too?

For one thing...

Council member Phillipe Cunningham said they're committed to a year-long community process to determine how the new agency would work. "We are not starting from scratch. We are not starting with a completely blank slate,” he said, pointing to changes meant to prevent violence at other law enforcement agencies across the country.

It would be impossible to just expect social workers to deal with violent crimes, like murder, manslaughter, burglary, etc. I mean be serious.  Even the mayor is completely against it. Until someone can define who responds to violent crimes, it'll go nowhere. It's not even close to being passed

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Criminal are jumping for joy in the streets!. You can rape,  steal a car, rob banks, loot stores, behead someone in the middle of the streets and the cops won't come. It's the liberal wet dream of utopia.

Why don't you go up there and give a few of those a  try

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Dude in what reality do you truly expect there to be NO Law Enforcement? No Police? You people who bash the media for taking things out of context and spinning to fit their agenda bite on this as if it's not taken out of context, too?

For one thing...

Council member Phillipe Cunningham said they're committed to a year-long community process to determine how the new agency would work. "We are not starting from scratch. We are not starting with a completely blank slate,” he said, pointing to changes meant to prevent violence at other law enforcement agencies across the country.

It would be impossible to just expect social workers to deal with violent crimes, like murder, manslaughter, burglary, etc. I mean be serious.  Even the mayor is completely against it. Until someone can define who responds to violent crimes, it'll go nowhere. It's not even close to being passed

Yes, the mayor has been fighting city council for a month now.

But he has no say in the matter because the city council has a super majority which overrides the mayor.

Where have you been!?

And the bolded portion you quoted? Did you pass 3rd grade reading comprehension?

She was saying it’s not a blank slate because other communities have started similar(ish) initiatives so they can copy some aspects of what others have done.

Not that they aren’t going to wipe out the police department.

The plan IS to wipe out the police department. 

Completely.

Gone.

No more.

THATS WHY ITS NATIONAL NEWS!

CNN asked the city council President “what will happen if a mass shooting happens” and they basically said “we don’t know”.

If they planned on keeping the police, they would say “the police would come, duh”.

But they answered WE DONT KNOW because there will be no police.

Goodness gracious the ignorance is growing daily!!!

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Or is this one even more clear for Hip?

“Our commitment is to end policing as we know it”Lisa Bender, the Minneapolis city council president.

“And when we’re done, we’re not simply gonna glue it back together,” - Jeremiah Ellison, Minneapolis councilperson

17 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Let's see if Lit understand this. ONE answer to ONE question is the basis for this belief that Minneapolis is no longer going to have any Law Enforcement and criminals will get to ru as wild as they did during different periods in Gotham. Because no one ever took one answer out of context before

Right on!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

And she's right. They DON'T have all the answers, which is why it'll never pass

Seek help. soflabillsfan

A "year-long community process" isn't going to solve anything when everyone involved in that process is retarded.  Just sayin'.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Let's see if Lit understand this. ONE answer to ONE question is the basis for this belief that Minneapolis is no longer going to have any Law Enforcement and criminals will get to ru as wild as they did during different periods in Gotham. Because no one ever took one answer out of context before

Right on!

Is this more clear for you?

Or is this one even more clear for Hip?

“Our commitment is to end policing as we know it” Lisa Bender, the Minneapolis city council president.

“And when we’re done, we’re not simply gonna glue it back together,” - Jeremiah Ellison, Minneapolis councilperson

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Is this more clear for you?

Or is this one even more clear for Hip?

“Our commitment is to end policing as we know it” Lisa Bender, the Minneapolis city council president.

“And when we’re done, we’re not simply gonna glue it back together,” - Jeremiah Ellison, Minneapolis councilperson

Uh huh.... And?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Goodness gracious.

He’s that far gone. Piggy and Frawk aren’t even defending this nonsense lol

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Goodness gracious.

Yes, goodness gracious indeed. Here, let me help you with your selective reading. This is only the first step. It has other obstacles to go through and then has to go to the voters and as you can see here the voters in Minneapolis are not so behind this. So go ahead and spread that fear and controversy that’s baseless and found it and nothing.

The 12-0 vote is just the first step in a process that faces significant bureaucratic obstacles to make the November ballot, where the city’s voters would have the final say. It also comes amid a spate of recent shootings in Minnesota’s largest city that have heightened many citizens’ concerns about talk of dismantling the department.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

It’s truly unbelievable.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Yes, goodness gracious indeed. Here, let me help you with your selective reading. This is only the first step. It has other obstacles to go through and then has to go to the voters and as you can see here the voters in Minneapolis are not so behind this. So go ahead and spread that fear and controversy that’s baseless and found it and nothing.

The 12-0 vote is just the first step in a process that faces significant bureaucratic obstacles to make the November ballot, where the city’s voters would have the final say. It also comes amid a spate of recent shootings in Minnesota’s largest city that have heightened many citizens’ concerns about talk of dismantling the department.

Ok, so you now admit that the plan IS to remove the police.

Police gone totally.

Whether or not it is approved by voters is a different story. The plan is the plan as it currently stands.

Thanks for finally admitting what we have known this entire time.

And yes, we are all aware that the process is not complete yet.

49 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Ok, so you now admit that the plan IS to remove the police.

Police gone totally.

Whether or not it is approved by voters is a different story. The plan is the plan as it currently stands.

Thanks for finally admitting what we have known this entire time.

And yes, we are all aware that the process is not complete yet.

I never said the plan wasn’t to remove the police. I said the plan is probably not going to pass. You’re a fucking idiot. Do you know what, I’m not even gonna argue with you. Not because you’re right, because you’re not. But because you need to be right. You always need to be right even when other people have shown you how wrong you are, it is impossible for you to admit it. Bottom line is you took one answer to one question based on a plan that hasn’t even passed anything yet and tried to turn it into some reality that doesn’t currently exist

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Hey shit bird, I’ve never asked anybody to defend me nor do I expect anybody to

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Hey shit bird, I’ve never asked anybody to defend me nor do I expect anybody to

Shit bird? Wow you really cut deep 

22 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

That’s nothing. Jungle called me a pathetic loser troll. It’s gonna be a while before I get over THAT, let me tell you. Why are Canadians so mean?

8ADC4843-7615-4F44-B5C0-CF9E0782659D.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

Obviously, since you had to mention it

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I never said the plan wasn’t to remove the police. I said the plan is probably not going to pass. You’re a fucking idiot. Do you know what, I’m not even gonna argue with you. Not because you’re right, because you’re not. But because you need to be right. You always need to be right even when other people have shown you how wrong you are, it is impossible for you to admit it. Bottom line is you took one answer to one question based on a plan that hasn’t even passed anything yet and tried to turn it into some reality that doesn’t currently exist

You were definitely wrong and clearly have an issue admitting as much.

The internet continues to be serious business for you...

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Obviously, since you had to mention it

I guess if it was my real name maybe it would, but since it was a name made up because I liked Jarius Byrd, not so much. But maybe if I had a cool nickname like HipKat, like a 1960s hippie wannabe.