Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Disney changing Splash Mountain to be about a black princess due to petition

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

That would take too much time.  The cancel culture homos need instant gratification.  :niterider:

Does Disney have any movies with a black princess? 

Might be a question for Jungle. Well Jungle ...

6 hours ago, Woody said:

Walt Disney's statue is going to get toppled.  :niterider:

Walt was known for looking at Minnie Mouse’s ass. FACT.

6 hours ago, LIBills said:

What if Walt Disney was black?

what kind of question is that? Aren’t you a Christian?

6 hours ago, Woody said:

He's responsible for "Song of the South", right?  It's only a matter of time.  :niterider:

Uncle Remus was a good dude

39 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Does Disney have any movies with a black princess? 

im pretty sure they made a black snow white, didnt they? idk, im not much of a disney buff. maybe that was a play or something

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

26 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Uncle Remus was a good dude

racist

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

racist

I know. But I was raised a white kid without racist parents in an all white community, that surely had racism in their thoughts, kept it from me. I guess is was lucky. My school too. Tonawanda high. Never heard a lot of stuff like that. I know youve had a different experience in an all white school

11 minutes ago, Meathead said:

im pretty sure they made a black snow white, didnt they? idk, im not much of a disney buff. maybe that was a play or something

I know they’ve had Arab movies ... Aladdin. 

Never heard of a black Snow White. I know there was “The Wiz is a Wow” Michael Jackson was in it. 

10 minutes ago, Meathead said:

The princess and the Frog, is about a black princess. I’m actually glad they are changing it, it’s about time, and my kids never knew about Song of the South until they said they were changing it, and they have been on the ride many times. Princess and the Frog is themed in Louisiana with a little voodoo mixed in, I think. Never seen the movie before.

oh fuck. wilson was brutal. every day all throughout high school id hear at least four or five "nigger" references walking to class. i cant even count the number of times i had yelling matches with ppl when i couldnt take it anymore. do you have any idea how many times i heard "what are you, some kind of nigger lover?". ugh. fortunately i could get away with saying "wtf is wrong with you (people", if there were multiple ones doing it), though i did get threatened regularly. "well maybe if you love niggers so much we should treat you like one." kinda surprised i never did get my ass kicked, but i was a pretty tall guy who was skinny but athletic so i think that helped

4 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Lit is fake upset that Disney is retheming a ride to feature a black princess form it's movie The Princess and the Frog.

When did he say he was upset? Do you have a woody for Lit? I feel like you have something negative to say every time he posts.

1 minute ago, Angry Byrds said:

Princess and the Frog is themed in Louisiana with a little voodoo mixed in, I think.

oh no. now thats definitely going to eventually be called racist. "Why does there have to be voodoo? are you saying all black people practice voodoo? racist."

29 minutes ago, Meathead said:

You don’t have the luxury of being a Disney buff. You have to  know everything about MAST CELL disease. 

ANY DOCTORS ON THIS SITE? fix this guy, we could use his wisdom. ( and honestly, he’s really really hot, if you are of that persuasion. My wife just refuses to do a 3 way)

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

oh no. now thats definitely going to eventually be called racist. "Why does there have to be voodoo? are you saying all black people practice voodoo? racist."

This is the movie villain 

2745E1C6-4C34-4E99-A3FF-D905909FDC8E.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Meathead said:

oh fuck. wilson was brutal. every day all throughout high school id hear at least four or five "nigger" references walking to class. i cant even count the number of times i had yelling matches with ppl when i couldnt take it anymore. do you have any idea how many times i heard "what are you, some kind of nigger lover?". ugh. fortunately i could get away with saying "wtf is wrong with you (people", if there were multiple ones doing it), though i did get threatened regularly. "well maybe if you love niggers so much we should treat you like one." kinda surprised i never did get my ass kicked, but i was a pretty tall guy who was skinny but athletic so i think that helped

My high school years were 1970-1974, never heard nigger. I wasn’t “listening” for it, but it would surely remember it, like any other odd thing that sticks out in your life 

I told you about the Trott experience 

10 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Looks like Samuel L. Jackson. Racist!

Sammy is a racist, but I like and respect him! Preach it brotha!!

but yeah, no, he ain’t helpin’ 

4 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Sammy is a racist, but I like and respect him! Preach it brotha!!

but yeah, no, he ain’t helpin’ 

Is he a racist? Didn’t know that. Probably because Jungle failed to let us know.

19 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You don’t have the luxury of being a Disney buff. You have to  know everything about MAST CELL disease. 

ANY DOCTORS ON THIS SITE? fix this guy, we could use his wisdom. ( and honestly, he’s really really hot, if you are of that persuasion. My wife just refuses to do a 3 way)

This is what pisses me off though. Everybody thinks they know everything. The right way to live. The right way to worship. The right ideology. This site is worthless unless it truly can hook people up. What are we doing here? Bitching to each other about nonsense?

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

what kind of question is that? Aren’t you a Christian?

Nope, not a Christian.

I am a Satan worshiper. :classic_biggrin:

7 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Is he a racist? Didn’t know that. Probably because Jungle failed to let us know.

If I say so, he is. Internet~circa 1995

CE3A4379-7F3E-4069-81FE-6C1C67A547DE.jpeg

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Nope, not a Christian.

I am a Satan worshiper. :classic_biggrin:

Well, if you think about it, who killed more people, the god of the Old Testament or satan? God killed EVERYONE , then killed EVERYONE  in the flood, blah blah Job blah his family blah, and threatens to do it AGAIN. ARMAGEDDON. Satan just wants to make us sodomists. I like eating pussy, what? Am I a criminal?

13 minutes ago, jc856 said:

If I say so, he is. Internet~circa 1995

CE3A4379-7F3E-4069-81FE-6C1C67A547DE.jpeg

I didn’t know we had the internet way back in 1995. Jungle, where are you?

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Well, if you think about it, who killed more people, the god of the Old Testament or satan? God killed EVERYONE , then killed EVERYONE  in the flood, blah blah Job blah his family blah, and threatens to do it AGAIN. ARMAGEDDON. Satan just wants to make us sodomists. I like eating pussy, what? Am I a criminal?

Gabriel Byrne's character classified God in this way in the movie End of Days.

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

im surprised they didnt make him white