Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Former NFL GM: “If the Bills Had Lamar Jackson They Would Be In Super Bowl”

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I actually do NOT think Allen blows.

I think has Allen has some sick skills.

But to pretend that he didn’t suck in the playoffs is ridiculous.

I never said Allen was great, but for the Bills to lose that game in Houston, it had to be a team meltdown and it was.

Even if you thought Allen was awful, he still led the team down to tie the game at the end (got lucky though with that fucking idiotic lateral) and if somebody picks up Cunningham on that sweep in OT, the Bills would have been moving on to the Divisional round.

Hey jungle....Think of it like this...you claim Lit hates Allen.....well that actually shows he cares...lol. You might have a point if Lit didn’t care one way or the other about Allen. 

• Haha 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Hey jungle....Think of it like this...you claim Lit hates Allen.....well that actually shows he cares...lol. You might have a point if Lit didn’t care one way or the other about Allen. 

Is that just like how you care for the Buffalo Bills by hating them?

You and Lit show your love of the Bills a little bit differently than the rest of Bills fans.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

On 6/26/2020 at 2:16 PM, LiterateStylish said:

I also agree with this.

What about the two Miami games? I realize that it was just Miami but it's still an NFL franchise that has some decent pieces on it. He played nearly flawless those two games, which of course is why he won offensive player-of-the-week both times. And he had a pretty stellar game in Dallas on Thanksgiving. Why wouldn't any of those games count?

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

On 6/26/2020 at 3:55 PM, LiterateStylish said:

Jungle is also the person who called EJ Manuel a franchise QB.

No offense but you are one of the last people that should be criticizing someone for being wrong about a player prediction

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Unfortunately I have to say that playoff game was too big for Josh Allen. He's been remarkably poised for such a young project player, especially on the road. But that was during the regular season, not when it's lose and go home time

IDK if anyone remembers but at the end of the game there was a clip of Allen sitting on the bench staring off into space and he had that absolutely classic deer in the headlights look. He was just staring off into space, not moving, like he had a thick coating of glass over his eyes. He look like he was catatonic,  like he didn't know what was going on. He obviously finally found water that was too deep for him.

Not that it's all that surprising, most players in his position, unknown project still working on fundamentals of his game, would Wilt under that kind of pressure. I was just surprised that it happened to Alan who before then had show no sign of that other than maybe his first few starts

The good news is that it should only happen once. When they make it back to the playoffs, hopefully this year, I think you'll see I'm much more stable and prepared Allen. Now if they happen to make it to the Superbowl it could happen again because that's a whole other level of newness and pressure. Of course I hope not but I could see it happening. That's why it's so important to make it to the playoffs no matter how you do it. Even if you get blown out it's a tremendous learning opportunity, you get used to the environment. And after a full offseason and season to think about it, I don't think we'll see it from Allen again ... unless they make the Super Bowl, and hopefully even not then

28 minutes ago, Meathead said:

No offense but you are one of the last people that should be criticizing someone for being wrong about a player prediction

I'm to lazy to go and find the receipts of how many times Lit has been wrong about player. I'm not a petty person like Lit is, and admit when I'm wrong on players.

Lit can't stand anyone having a different opinion than his especially if its me the person he loves to hate.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

Unfortunately I have to say that playoff game was too big for Josh Allen. He's been remarkably poised for such a young project player, especially on the road. But that was during the regular season, not when it's lose and go home time

IDK if anyone remembers but at the end of the game there was a clip of Allen sitting on the bench staring off into space and he had that absolutely classic deer in the headlights look. He was just staring off into space, not moving, like he had a thick coating of glass over his eyes. He look like he was catatonic,  like he didn't know what was going on. He obviously finally found water that was too deep for him.

Not that it's all that surprising, most players in his position, unknown project still working on fundamentals of his game, would Wilt under that kind of pressure. I was just surprised that it happened to Alan who before then had show no sign of that other than maybe his first few starts

The good news is that it should only happen once. When they make it back to the playoffs, hopefully this year, I think you'll see I'm much more stable and prepared Allen. Now if they happen to make it to the Superbowl it could happen again because that's a whole other level of newness and pressure. Of course I hope not but I could see it happening. That's why it's so important to make it to the playoffs no matter how you do it. Even if you get blown out it's a tremendous learning opportunity, you get used to the environment. And after a full offseason and season to think about it, I don't think we'll see it from Allen again ... unless they make the Super Bowl, and hopefully even not then

Yep.

I remember that exact look you’re talking about.

And that’s the thing - I don’t think you learn to not fold under pressure.

I think you have it or you don’t.

Remmeber Brady in his 1st year starting? In the freaking Super Bowl and his defense just gave up the lead?

Was he catatonic? Was he staring off into space?

No. He went out onto the field and drove his team for the game winner with like 1 minute on the clock.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

history does not support your premise

plenty of examples of qb, including sb winning qbs, that started their careers pretty shaky

and besides, making the standard brady is pretty fucking silly. why son, you havent made as much money as bill gates. youre a failure. see how dumb that sounds

8 hours ago, Meathead said:

What about the two Miami games? I realize that it was just Miami but it's still an NFL franchise that has some decent pieces on it. He played nearly flawless those two games, which of course is why he won offensive player-of-the-week both times. And he had a pretty stellar game in Dallas on Thanksgiving. Why wouldn't any of those games count?

To be honest all the Miami games with Allen have all been muddled and hard to distinguish by now. 

Dallas game...by the 4th quarter he went into hand off mode..which again...is more on McDefense. In all honesty I wanted them to keep scoring...this ‘pack it up once we got a 7 point lead’ is bullshit and it bit them in the ass big time in the playoffs. Hate to say it and I use to despise this but Brady and Belichick would still be running and gunning with the lead in the 4th. No mercy. I’ve yet to see a McDermott team do this. 

miserable that 70s show GIF