Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Former NFL GM: “If the Bills Had Lamar Jackson They Would Be In Super Bowl”

3 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Still am.

I never thought he was a franchise QB though. Just underrated.

I think we both felt he was misused

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

I do cheer for Allen.

Have you noticed who my avatar is?

You post a minimum of 2 negative Allen thread each game day.

It would be an understatement that you over react and have knee jerk reaction threads to every Allen incompletion.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

16 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

You post a minimum of 2 negative Allen thread each game day.

It would be an understatement that you over react and have knee jerk reaction threads to every Allen incompletion.

Not going to mention the positive Allen threads though, right?

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

42 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Not going to mention the positive Allen threads though, right?

The few positive Allen threads that you make are greatly outnumbered by the negative Allen thread that you make.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

I think we both felt he was misused

Taylor is a game manager QB, you can win with him if you have a strong running game and a great defense.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

The Bills wouldn't have made the playoffs if they had Lamar Jackson.  They'd more than likely bog him down in a conservative offense.    :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 hour ago, Woody said:

The Bills wouldn't have made the playoffs if they had Lamar Jackson.  They'd more than likely bog him down in a conservative offense.    :niterider:

LOL. True. This GM mentions the Bills coaching staff doesn’t utilize Allen’s athleticism yet thinks they would for Lamar? 

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

This is a big year for Brian Daboll. He has no excuses and has to have a productive offense that is at least 15th in scoring offense for the first time in his NFL career.

It's put up or shut up time for Dabloll. He has to have a more aggressive offense that scores points in bunches.  

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

6 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

This is a big year for Brian Daboll. He has no excuses and has to have a productive offense that is at least 15th in scoring offense for the first time in his NFL career.

It's put up or shut up time for Dabloll. He has to have a more aggressive offense that scores points in bunches.  

Agree. But he was a terrible hire to begin with. But again, McDermott will never want an aggressive or innovative OC. It doesn’t mesh with his philosophy, or “the process”. If Daboll sucks McD will just bring in another 1975 OC that he can control. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

8 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Agree. But he was a terrible hire to begin with. But again, McDermott will never want an aggressive or innovative OC. It doesn’t mesh with his philosophy, or “the process”. If Daboll sucks McD will just bring in another 1975 OC that he can control. 

Now that Daboll has a #1 WR in Diggs he better be more aggressive with a vertical passing game off play action and feed the ball to Diggs and Brown. If the offense isn't scoring points Daboll will be looking for a job. I hope to see Daboll opening up the playbook and being more aggressive so the the offense can be better than the 23rd team in points scored.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

On 6/26/2020 at 1:53 PM, seandelevan said:

The one thing I have NOT seen from Allen is a complete game.

He comes out looking great and ends a game looking great.

but in between? Meh. Big time meh.

but again I blame McDabol and their uber conservative playcalling once they get a 7 point lead. 

Maybe can say a Dallas and a Miami game he played a complete game

• Thanks 1

People forget he had ZERO talent around him his rookie year and he had NINE new starters last year, yet they want Allen to look like Aaron Rodgers.

Ok.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, LIBills said:

People forget he had ZERO talent around him his rookie year and he had NINE new starters last year, yet they want Allen to look like Aaron Rodgers.

Ok.

And Allen was the biggest project of the 2018 drafted QB's. Allen is set for a big year if he plays to his potential.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

Ok.

So what?

Brady went to the Super Bowl with a patchwork O-line and journeyman WR’s.

Enough with the excuses.

54 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

So what?

Enough with the excuses.

We get it, you think Allen blows.

Enough with the bashing.

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

And Allen was the biggest project of the 2018 drafted QB's. Allen is set for a big year if he plays to his potential.

Shhhhhhh, don’t tell Lit this.

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

So what?

Enough with the excuses.

How good was the defense that Brady had?

And you are ignoring  spygate which may have helped Belichick a little bit with game planning and winning the Super Bowl.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

36 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Enough with the bashing.

Lit absolutely loves Brady and Belichick and anyone from New England. That why he will never criticize Brian Daboll.

Lit will also not admit that Allen has improved and made progress from being the biggest project QB of the 2018 draft to now being  the 2nd best QB behind Lamar Jackson.

Allen needs to improve move, but having a real number one WR in Diggs should help.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

37 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Shhhhhhh, don’t tell Lit this.

Lit will never give you are real take on Allen and tell it like it is. Allen is far from perfect, but he is improving as a pure passer well at the same time doing damage to defenses as a dual threat QB.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

9 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Lit absolutely loves Brady and Belichick and anyone from New England. That why he will never criticize Brian Daboll.

Lit will also not admit that Allen has improved and made progress from being the biggest project QB of the 2018 draft to now being  the 2nd best QB behind Lamar Jackson.

Allen needs to improve move, but having a real number one WR in Diggs should help.

The Allen haters just make me laugh as they don't realize where he came from, where he was drafted into and how he is progressing.

We all know that Allen has to improve, but I am sorry that he isn't this instant star in the NFL.

Ask Zeke Elliott what he thinks of Allen as he saw him first hand on Thanksgiving and see what he tells you.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LIBills said:

The Allen haters just make me laugh as they don't realize where he came from, where he was drafted into and how he is progressing.

We all know that Allen has to improve, but I am sorry that he isn't this instant star in the NFL.

Ask Zeke Elliott what he thinks of Allen as he saw him first hand on Thanksgiving and see what he tells you.

Allen has 17 rushing TD's over 2 years, which is the same amount a RB Saquon Barkley. Needless to say that is impressive and Allen is a threat to score near the goal line as a rusher and passer.

It is beyond impressive how much Allen has progressed since his rookie year to last year and the fact that he hasn't reached his ceiling yet shows how much of a project he was.

Zeke Elliott say first hand what Allen is capable of on Thanksgiving day last year and so did a national audience. Dak Presscott had better stats but they were in garbage time when Dallas had to pass like crazy to try and claw out of a hole.

The best part of Allen is that he takes to hard coaching, he is his own worst critic, he wont' be out worked, he is a leader, he is tough, he is smart and doesn't mind putting his body on the line to make a play to help his team or take a hard hit to get off a pass. Allen wasn't pro ready but he is already ahead of the other pro ready QB Mayfield, Darnold and Rosen. If Allen plays to his ability this year not only does Buffalo win the AFC East but they will win a playoff game or two.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

8 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Allen has 17 rushing TD's over 2 years, which is the same amount a RB Saquon Barkley. Needless to say that is impressive and Allen is a threat to score near the goal line as a rusher and passer.

It is beyond impressive how much Allen has progressed since his rookie year to last year and the fact that he hasn't reached his ceiling yet shows how much of a project he was.

Zeke Elliott say first hand what Allen is capable of on Thanksgiving day last year and so did a national audience. Dak Presscott had better stats but they were in garbage time when Dallas had to pass like crazy to try and claw out of a hole.

The best part of Allen is that he takes to hard coaching, he is his own worst critic, he wont' be out worked, he is a leader, he is tough, he is smart and doesn't mind putting his body on the line to make a play to help his team or take a hard hit to get off a pass. Allen wasn't pro ready but he is already ahead of the other pro ready QB Mayfield, Darnold and Rosen. If Allen plays to his ability this year not only does Buffalo win the AFC East but they will win a playoff game or two.

Excellently put.

Just now, LIBills said:

Excellently put.

Thanks.

I think Allen will have a break out year. I can't accurately predict his stats but if he improves as much as he improved from year 1 to year 2, Buffalo fans will be very happy.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

7 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Thanks.

I think Allen will have a break out year. I can't accurately predict his stats but if he improves as much as he improved from year 1 to year 2, Buffalo fans will be very happy.

If Singletary continues to be a stud and the OL holds up, the sky is the limit for Allen.

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

Enough with the bashing.

I actually do NOT think Allen blows.

I think has Allen has some sick skills.

But to pretend that he didn’t suck in the playoffs is ridiculous.