Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Former NFL GM: “If the Bills Had Lamar Jackson They Would Be In Super Bowl”

8 hours ago, seandelevan said:

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2020/06/buffalo-bills-have-huge-hole-at-quarterback-says-former-nfl-gm.html

This former GM basically slams Allen BUT what I found interesting is when he said this:

And the other issue is he doesn’t run with it enough to utilize his skillset. I think that’s the big question with the Bills

Been saying that for awhile now.....the Bills NEED to use Allen like the Ravens use Lamar. The 1-2 times a game they do....good things happen. And I blame this on the coaching staffs inexperience and inability on the offensive side of the ball. Seems like this offense is good for maybe 1 to 2 series with innovative play calling and then it’s run, run, pass time. Fuck that shit. 

Lamar Jackson isn't the same QB in Buffalo if he is forced to play in the Erhardt Perkins offense that Daboll runs. The reason that Jackson is successful in Balitmore is because of Greg Roman's run heavy, spread option offense that forces defenses to defend Jackson running the the triple option and RPO's.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

18 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Lomardi is also the person that bashed the hire of Doug Peterson by Philidelphia and Philidelphia won the Super Bowl

Jungle is also the person who called EJ Manuel a franchise QB.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

On 1/31/2015 at 3:34 PM, IlluminatusUIUC said:

Jungle was one of the worst posters on the site and I'm not backing off that. The guy would say completely ridiculous, indefensible things over and over, and he would misquote and whine about attempts to refute those points as personal attacks. He was also completely devoted to scouting reports. My favorite one was when he tried to use a 2006 draft profile of Tarvaris Jackson as a counterpoint, after the dude had played six years in the league on two different teams.

945D802F-8FEC-4EF8-90CA-6D6166161CB4.jpeg

36 minutes ago, LIBills said:

He made some dumb mistakes against Houston, no question, but to say he shit the bed is completely false.

Any one of a bunch of plays happens in Allen’s favor, we are talking a completely different tune.

You’re either high or you’re blocking out your memory of the game In self preservation.

Allen was under 50% passing in the second half, had two passes picked off (but thankfully dropped by the defense), one of which would have been a pick-6. He fumbled twice. He took a 19 yard sack with the game on the line after running backwards during the biggest 3rd down play of the game with only 2 minutes left. He lateraled a ball behind his head to nobody. He threw a deep ball to a FB in double coverage. The list goes on and on.

He was absolute trash.

Jungle was one of the worst posters on the site and I'm not backing off that. The guy would say completely ridiculous, indefensible things over and over, and he would misquote and whine about attempts to refute those points as personal attacks. He was also completely devoted to scouting reports. My favorite one was when he tried to use a 2006 draft profile of Tarvaris Jackson as a counterpoint, after the dude had played six years in the league on two different teams.

10 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Jungle is also the person who called EJ Manuel a franchise QB.

I don't believe I called EJ Manuel a franchise QB. I wanted EJ Manuel to become a franchise QB, his development was halted when he was pulled and Doug Marrone went with Kyle Orton. 

The 2013 draft was horrible for QB prospects.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

5 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

I don't believe I called EJ Manuel a franchise QB. I wanted EJ Manuel to become a franchise QB, his development was halted when he was pulled and Doug Marrone went with Kyle Orton. 

The 2013 draft was horrible for QB prospects.

747B7CC7-487A-4DDD-813A-EC65A9AA8E23.jpeg

EA1AE8CC-BA6F-4E20-8DA2-13CB8CC190AC.jpeg

3 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

No, you said EJ had arrived and he was a franchise QB.

I can find the post if you want.

You also called Tyrod a franchise QB.

You have been wrong many times before including your famous  Josh Rosen is better than Josh Allen hot take. There are lots of receipts of you being wrong on players.

I root for all Bills QB to reach their potential because I'm a Buffalo Bills fan. I admit I was wrong on crowning Tyrod Taylor a franchise QB, I thought he would continue to improve his deficiencies but he didn't and was captain checkdown.

I don't believe I said EJ Manuel was a franchise QB. I wanted him to play well, but I understood why Kyle Orton gave Buffalo a better chance to win.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

It was 50/50 for me. Allen was an idiot for throwing deep to DiMarco...yet who the FUCK is calling a play where your FB goes deep? 

And why did the offense go uber conservative quarters 2-4...and then went uber aggressive in OT? Because they didn’t know what the fuck they were doing. Piss poor coaching there. 

Lateral? Retarded. But would have been amazing if Dawson’s Creek for Hands caught the thing. 

3rd and short  in FG range at end of 2nd half....run it up the middle with Gore. Retarded. 

That game should have and could have been over by the 4th quarter with a tad better qbing and ALOT better coaching. 

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

44 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Lamar Jackson isn't the same QB in Buffalo if he is forced to play in the Erhardt Perkins offense that Daboll runs. The reason that Jackson is successful in Balitmore is because of Greg Roman's run heavy, spread option offense that forces defenses to defend Jackson running the the triple option and RPO's.

Oh I’d give my left nut to have Greg Roman paired up with Allen. Allen would be light years better right now. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

Just now, seandelevan said:

Oh I’d give my left nut to have Greg Roman paired up with Allen. Allen would be light years better right now. 

Roman made adjustments to his offense to suit the skill set of Jackson. He would do the same for Allen.

Daboll has some plays that feature Allen's athleticism like QB draws and QB power runs, but he could incorporate more customized plays like play action roll outs, moving pockets and RPO's. Daboll also needs to use more play action passes with Allen under center especially on 1st downs, and use more screen passes. I would also like to see Daboll use more spread concepts out of 4 WR sets.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

8 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

It was 50/50 for me. Allen was an idiot for throwing deep to DiMarco...yet who the FUCK is calling a play where your FB goes deep? 

And why did the offense go uber conservative quarters 2-4...and then went uber aggressive in OT? Because they didn’t know what the fuck they were doing. Piss poor coaching there. 

Lateral? Retarded. But would have been amazing if Dawson’s Creek for Hands caught the thing. 

3rd and short  in FG range at end of 2nd half....run it up the middle with Gore. Retarded. 

That game should have and could have been over by the 4th quarter with a tad better qbing and ALOT better coaching. 

The positives that came out of that game was Beane drafting Zack Moss to replace Frank Gore and trading for Stefon Diggs.

If Diggs and Moss were playing in that game Buffalo wins.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

You have been wrong many times before including your famous  Josh Rosen is better than Josh Allen hot take. There are lots of receipts of you being wrong on players.

I root for all Bills QB to reach their potential because I'm a Buffalo Bills fan. I admit I was wrong on crowning Tyrod Taylor a franchise QB, I thought he would continue to improve his deficiencies but he didn't and was captain checkdown.

I don't believe I said EJ Manuel was a franchise QB. I wanted him to play well, but I understood why Kyle Orton gave Buffalo a better chance to win.

Here it is:

504D901E-6047-425F-B97C-9DF0F8D3AA44.jpeg

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, seandelevan said:

The one thing I have NOT seen from Allen is a complete game.

He comes out looking great and ends a game looking great.

but in between? Meh. Big time meh.

but again I blame McDabol and their uber conservative playcalling once they get a 7 point lead. 

Once they get a lead, time for the defense to go into their version of the 4 corners. Just don’t make any mistakes, and the defense will bring it home. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

You’re either high or you’re blocking out your memory of the game In self preservation.

Allen was under 50% passing in the second half, had two passes picked off (but thankfully dropped by the defense), one of which would have been a pick-6. He fumbled twice. He took a 19 yard sack with the game on the line after running backwards during the biggest 3rd down play of the game with only 2 minutes left. He lateraled a ball behind his head to nobody. He threw a deep ball to a FB in double coverage. The list goes on and on.

He was absolute trash.

The nice thing is that he learns from all of it

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I also agree with this.

One thing almost no-one mentions is just how much Allen shit the bed in that playoff game.

We were waiting for you. We knew you’d mention it

I also agree with this.

One thing almost no-one mentions is just how much Allen shit the bed in that playoff game.

We were waiting for you. We knew you’d mention it

• Haha 1

I also agree with this.

He’s a young, big athletic QB. Looking forward to this season

• Like 1

747B7CC7-487A-4DDD-813A-EC65A9AA8E23.jpeg

EA1AE8CC-BA6F-4E20-8DA2-13CB8CC190AC.jpeg

Weren’t you on the Tyrod Taylor bandwagon? I was

Here it is:

504D901E-6047-425F-B97C-9DF0F8D3AA44.jpeg

Forgive me for cheering for a Buffalo Bills QB and wanting him to succeed. I was wrong on EJ Manuel. I would rather cheer for my teams QB and hope he develops than be a miserable cunt like you and always complain about the Buffalo Bills well at the same time licking Bill Belchick''s shoes.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

Lit loves Tyrod Taylor.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

7 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Forgive me for cheering for a Buffalo Bills QB and wanting him to succeed. I was wrong on EJ Manuel. I would rather cheer for my teams QB and hope he develops than be a miserable cunt like you and always complain about the Buffalo Bills well at the same time licking Bill Belchick''s shoes.

Did you know that you can cheer for a QB without labeling him a “franchise QB”?

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

Still am.

I never thought he was a franchise QB though. Just underrated.

• Haha 1

Just now, LiterateStylish said:

Did you know that you can cheer for a QB without labeling him a “franchise QB”?

Did you know that you can cheer for Josh Allen without criticizing him opportunity you get?

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Just now, junglesouljah said:

Did you know that you can cheer for Josh Allen without criticizing him opportunity you get?

I do cheer for Allen.

Have you noticed who my avatar is?

5 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Lit loves Tyrod Taylor.

I liked the Tyrod that played under Ryan. The Tyrod under McBeane, not so much. 

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

Still am.

I never thought he was a franchise QB though. Just underrated.

Tyrod Taylor an conservative check down machine. He is terrible at throwing his WR's open, and doesn't' like making tight window throws.

There is a reason why the LA Chargers drafted Justin Herbert.

There is a reason why Tyrod Taylor was the bridge QB for Baker Mayfield for a couple of games before Mayfield took over as the full time starter.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg