Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Victimhood has become a mental plague on black America

27 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Is Morgan Freeman a sell out, is Denzel Washington a Uncle Tom? What about one of the first civil rights athletes named Jim Brown, who isn't down with kneeling for the National Anthem? What about lil Wayne who thinks Black Lives Matter movement is Bullshit? Come on pal stop with the non senses. These are some intelligent "people"(They don't want to be labeled based on color), who don't agree with the victim mentality. They just want to stop talking about divisive shit because its getting us no where. They want equality like the rest of us so if someone who thinks like them doesn't agree with you it's complete bs to call them racist when "your" sole focus is on "race" and their focus isn't. It's on transparency. 

excellent

this is why i say i see a glimmer of realization starting to dawn within blackness. its still dwarfed by victimhood and gangstaholism and good old fashioned racism (my estimate is 60% racist blacks if we use the same criteria we do for whitey). but there are plenty of good black folks out there that if we can get them to let go of the struggle, if we can get them to see any support for violence as a tool is wrong and must be shunned, we will have enough to overtake the selfish, petty, viciously racist separatists that currently have the social megaphone

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

I don't control the media. I'm not an executive in a media company. So I can't control what news stories they cover or don't cover. I can't control why the media doesn't cover black on black crime.

Poverty breeds high percentages of crime, and where there is high percentages of crime there will be violent assaults and murders by gangs fighting over turf to sell drugs. There is a reason why there more murders in area's with population that is in poverty than in area's with high income population.

If you give me a specific Thomas Sowell quote I can comment on it.

this double down makes me think you are Lit. ive long suspected, as ive mentioned before, but this little too much insistence is making my spidey sense tingle

i gotta admit, excellent job, dude. you are very talented at this

i swear if this is you, Ryan, you should seek a career in online espionage or something bc this is fucking brilliant. you could make many millions quite easily. imagine what rich people would pay you to create a character and infiltrate something for them. you could study the proper character for a situation and feign it like this. mo money, mo money, mo money and mo fucking money

toutes nos félicitations

• Like 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

22 minutes ago, Meathead said:

this double down makes me think you are Lit. ive long suspected, as ive mentioned before, but this little too much insistence is making my spidey sense tingle

i swear if this is you, Ryan, you should seek a career in online espionage or something bc this is fucking brilliant. you could make many millions quite easily. imagine what rich people would pay you to create a character and infiltrate something for them. you could study the proper character for a situation and feign it like this. mo money, mo money, mo money and mo fucking money

toutes nos félicitations

BINGO-FUCKING-GO

8 hours ago, Meathead said:

sigh

i wasn't going to comment on this but for your benefit i feel im obligated

this is an excuse. somewhere you know its an excuse but you use it anyway. just admit it and move on. youve got lots of lessons left, keep moving. just for fun, let me know when that light goes on and stays on, at least with just this one simple one

this is a clue that the net result of this part of your thought system on this topic is creating pain from nothing. this can be applied to many areas of your thoughts, but on race it is particularly effective at leaving a wide wake of pain behind you. thats bc its bullshit and bullshit we are attached to emotional issues about, we become especially crazy. we see this in family members where they become fixed on a self-pain causing trigger (fuck the millemmingals, not THEIR trigger), the same kind of thing happens in groups of people. right now you are one of those, creating pain from nothing

this tendency to create standards that just create pain from nothing is also readily absorbed into the races themselves due to the impressively primitive idea that skin color matters. culture matters far more, but thats not always tied to race, the connection is imaginary, self-created. for example, how many islanders call themselves african american? for that matter, how many average niggas ever been to africa? give a damn about africa? would ever want to live in africa? lots of great people in africa, and lots of assholes torturing, raping, enslaving, and murdering africans for political reasons. aint no american nigga no how want to live in no africa. below 1% for sure, anyway

so to no avail, i will ask you the same thing i asked jungle. pretend this was cory booker. focus on the content related to race issue processing, which of course is the theme. do the arguments have merit? how relevant are they to the heretofore impossible task: the struggle to unite?

Omg save your sad fucking platitudes for someone else.

You lost man. You can keep trying this "im the grasshopper"  defense all you want but its sad and pathetic. IM STILL extending the olive branch to you, to cite your arguments with a study, data, anything worth a half a shit. But you won't. Lets just keep it to football at this point because you can't hang. If this wasn't a forum filled with racists, zenophobes, transphones, homophobes, etc youd be eaten alive. 

BTW corey booker sucks. Idgaf what he says. Hes a sell out. Listen to Cornell west if you want to learn anything.

• Like 1

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

9 hours ago, Meathead said:

toutes nos félicitations

I'm not Ryan. I think Lit is  lying piece of shit.

It's kind of hard for me to give you my take on quotes from people when you will not give me specifics.

I'm not a fan of fake media people like Candace Owens, who flipped sides for the money.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You lost man. You can keep trying this "im the grasshopper"  defense all you want but its sad and pathetic. IM STILL extending the olive branch to you, to cite your arguments with a study, data, anything worth a half a shit. But you won't. Lets just keep it to football at this point because you can't hang. If this wasn't a forum filled with racists, zenophobes, transphones, homophobes, etc youd be eaten alive. 

BTW corey booker sucks. Idgaf what he says. Hes a sell out

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

BTW corey booker sucks. Idgaf what he says. Hes a sell out. Listen to Cornell west if you want to learn anything.

If you believe this, you’re a fucking lunatic. We need to talk, fate, you’re not well. 

I'm not Ryan. I think Lit is  lying piece of shit.

It's kind of hard for me to give you my take on quotes from people when you will not give me specifics.

I'm not a fan of fake media people like Candace Owens, who flipped sides for the money.

You are fake as shit. I’ve offered to buy you pancakes, Lit too, to prove yourself different. You (both) ignore me. Why is that? I’m a pretty harmless guy, with a big fucking yapper. Don’t you like pancakes?

7 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

This guy? No thanks.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Meat is a sensible guy for the most part. He's usually not a slave to partisan politics. I would say Meat is like most of us here who want equality for people of color, they just ain't down with the victim hood non sense that you are for. Why because it's divisive and setting us all back. We are sick of Black people being used by white people for a political advantage. It's time to finally leave the plantation from the old school Democrats and truly be free from their confederate roots.  The same likeminded white opportunist running the black lives matter organization trying to control the minds of black people for political reasons. You might want to listen more closely because the real racist usually start every argument about color. I see one side usually talking about color and the other talking about culture. Know the difference?  Hmm...What's the definition of racism? 
 Its 2020 let's evolve and talk about things we can change in our communities and culture. We are deflecting from the real problems when your focus is on the color of someone skin, it's a waste of time. Most people aren't focused on that like you are. It's time for transparency. We already had a black president, it ain't the 60s anymore. Stop playing on insecurities. You can't change color and nobody here is asking anyone to do that. So calling some stand up people on this forum racist who want real equality for blacks just makes you an ignorant piece of shit asshole that is part of the problem. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

If you believe this, you’re a fucking lunatic. We need to talk, fate, you’re not well. 

It's hard to listen to Cornell, but not because of what he says. It's that damn gap in his teeth. It's weird. 

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

It's hard to listen to Cornell, but not because of what he says. It's that damn gap in his teeth. It's weird. 

I agree with some things he says, but he plays the victim hood card waaaay too much,imo.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

still didnt answer the question

so ill give you the same treatment jungle got, i will leave you alone now

good luck in your journey. i hope to see you walking in the light someday

10 hours ago, jc856 said:

You are fake as shit. I’ve offered to buy you pancakes, Lit too, to prove yourself different. You (both) ignore me. Why is that? I’m a pretty harmless guy, with a big fucking yapper. Don’t you like pancakes?

LOL, I really care what jc856 thinks of me. You are fake as fuck. You lie about not being a Trump supporter.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

LOL, I really care what jc856 thinks of me. You are fake as fuck. You lie about not being a Trump supporter.

Thanks! Appreciate your high opinion of me junga! Wouldn’t someone who is a trump supporter vote for him this fall? I will not be voting for him. I probably won’t be voting for anyone, tbh.

you voting for Biden? Oh you can’t, you live in the Land Of The Eskimo......oops, sorry, can’t say that anymore.....

F4EE16C1-35DB-4703-8E07-0ABAEFA86AB8.png

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

Thanks! Appreciate your high opinion of me junga! Wouldn’t someone who is a trump supporter vote for him this fall? I will not be voting for him. I probably won’t be voting for anyone, tbh.

you voting for Biden? Oh you can’t, you live in the Land Of The Eskimo......oops, sorry, can’t say that anymore.....

F4EE16C1-35DB-4703-8E07-0ABAEFA86AB8.png

I don't care who you vote for. I don't care if you use the word Eskimo. I  really don't give a fuck about you because you are a pathetic loser troll.

Once the news of Trump doing nothing when he found out Russia was paying Taliban to kill American soldiers and tried to get Russia in the G8, his poll numbers will drop even more and now voters in the Armed services are going to vote against him.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

I don't care who you vote for. I don't care if you use the word Eskimo. I  really don't give a fuck about you because you are a pathetic loser troll.

Once the news of Trump doing nothing when he found out Russia was paying Taliban to kill American soldiers and tried to get Russia in the G8, his poll numbers will drop even more and now voters in the Armed services are going to vote against him.

So, you’re lying when you say I’m a trump supporter? You just don’t like any push back when you Twitter-bomb the fucking forum with your insane hate posting. Who’s the pathetic loser troll? And just for the record, stop making predictions about what’s going to happen in the future.

you're really really bad at them.

51 minutes ago, jc856 said:

So, you’re lying when you say I’m a trump supporter? You just don’t like any push back when you Twitter-bomb the fucking forum with your insane hate posting. Who’s the pathetic loser troll? And just for the record, stop making predictions about what’s going to happen in the future.

you're really really bad at them.

I don't give a fuck about you or what you think of me troll. You are not special.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I don't give a fuck about you or what you think of me troll. You are not special.

You are.

17 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You are.

So are you big guy, don’t let him rattle you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

as if

look at me. then look at you guys

nuff said

On 6/25/2020 at 8:55 PM, junglesouljah said:

Candace Owens is grifting at a all pro level.

She is fake as fuck. If you do your research you will know she used to be a Democrat and joked that Trump has a small dick on her blog which wasn't successful. When Trump won, she switched sides and decided to cash in by selling out her morals.

That means she's a hires actress. She takes no side

25 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

That means she's a hires actress. She takes no side

Who hired her?