Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Victimhood has become a mental plague on black America

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I love Candace. Like her I too saw the light of what the Democrats are like now and did a Demexit prior to the 2016 election after voting for them all my life. Intelligent lady who does not have a "stank pussy" like Chappelle says.

Candace is a sell out. She is paid to sell Republican talking points. So of course you like her.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

11 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

It's kind of hard to respect her after her idiotic Hitler comment.

She doesn't believe what she says. Owens is a sell out that is being paid to repeat Republican talking points. Republicans are insulting the intelligence of everyone by having a black person parrot racist Republican talking points.

read this sentence slowly and carefully and follow the directions to the letter:

pretend she was someone else you respected. how about cory booker? comment on the content of what was said. DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SAID IT

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Oan? Never been on it, who cares about oan?  Is Laura Ingraham “eye candy”? Not to me. And, let’s get real, that comment, if she said it (I don’t doubt you) is uncalled for. But, she should have saved it for you......ZING!!!

7 minutes ago, Meathead said:

read this sentence slowly and carefully and follow the directions to the letter:

pretend she was someone else you respected. how about cory booker? comment on the content of what was said. DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SAID IT

When did Owens have her Spartacus moment? :classic_biggrin:

6 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

No no no, i challenged you, with sources and data, and you posted youtube videos from grifters. Get it straight.

I’m starting to think, a like on your post from JS is a kiss of death😎

19 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Candace is a sell out. She is paid to sell Republican talking points. So of course you like her.

We only like her because she’s eye candy, remember?

35 minutes ago, Meathead said:

pretend she was someone else you respected. comment on the content of what she said

i have provided examples of similar things other black people have said. pretend this was the two black guys or thomas sowell

idk what her internal motives are, but what she said is exactly in line with what other highly respected black people who dont toe the black line have said. hundreds of innocent black people are killed every month by black people, including children. if any of those children were killed by a white man every human in america would know their name. but bc they are killed by black people they are ignored. thats catastrophically fucked up

so comment on the content instead of attacking the messenger. can you do that, just once?

I doubt he’s read anything by him. Very possible he’s never heard of him

7 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

No no no, i challenged you, with sources and data, and you posted youtube videos from grifters. Get it straight.

sigh

i wasn't going to comment on this but for your benefit i feel im obligated

this is an excuse. somewhere you know its an excuse but you use it anyway. just admit it and move on. youve got lots of lessons left, keep moving. just for fun, let me know when that light goes on and stays on, at least with just this one simple one

this is a clue that the net result of this part of your thought system on this topic is creating pain from nothing. this can be applied to many areas of your thoughts, but on race it is particularly effective at leaving a wide wake of pain behind you. thats bc its bullshit and bullshit we are attached to emotional issues about, we become especially crazy. we see this in family members where they become fixed on a self-pain causing trigger (fuck the millemmingals, not THEIR trigger), the same kind of thing happens in groups of people. right now you are one of those, creating pain from nothing

this tendency to create standards that just create pain from nothing is also readily absorbed into the races themselves due to the impressively primitive idea that skin color matters. culture matters far more, but thats not always tied to race, the connection is imaginary, self-created. for example, how many islanders call themselves african american? for that matter, how many average niggas ever been to africa? give a damn about africa? would ever want to live in africa? lots of great people in africa, and lots of assholes torturing, raping, enslaving, and murdering africans for political reasons. aint no american nigga no how want to live in no africa. below 1% for sure, anyway

so to no avail, i will ask you the same thing i asked jungle. pretend this was cory booker. focus on the content related to race issue processing, which of course is the theme. do the arguments have merit? how relevant are they to the heretofore impossible task: the struggle to unite?

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

38 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I doubt he’s read anything by him. Very possible he’s never heard of him

im not sure its still around but there used to be thing thing called, what was it, the introwebs?

A BLACK POLITICIAN

51 minutes ago, Meathead said:

What specific Cory Booker statement do you want me to comment on?

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

oh now youre just being a dick on purpose. or you have a confirmed learning disability

so forget it. i will leave you alone now

45 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Oan? Never been on it, who cares about oan?  Is Laura Ingraham “eye candy”? Not to me. And, let’s get real, that comment, if she said it (I don’t doubt you) is uncalled for. But, she should have saved it for you......ZING!!!

Laura Ingraham dismissed a comment by a Lebron James, a black athlete that was critical of Trump. Laura Ingraham supported a comment by Drew Brees, a white athlete that supported Trump.

This is why Laura Ingraham is employed at Fox.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

oh now youre just being a dick on purpose. or you have a confirmed learning disability

What specific comment by Cory Brooks am I supposed to comment on Meat?

I can't read you mind.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

pretend she was someone else you respected. comment on the content of what she said

i have provided examples of similar things other black people have said. pretend this was the two black guys or thomas sowell

idk what her internal motives are, but what she said is exactly in line with what other highly respected black people who dont toe the black line have said. hundreds of innocent black people are killed every month by black people, including children. if any of those children were killed by a white man every human in america would know their name. but bc they are killed by black people they are ignored. thats catastrophically fucked up

so comment on the content instead of attacking the messenger. can you do that, just once?

I don't control the media. I'm not an executive in a media company. So I can't control what news stories they cover or don't cover. I can't control why the media doesn't cover black on black crime.

Poverty breeds high percentages of crime, and where there is high percentages of crime there will be violent assaults and murders by gangs fighting over turf to sell drugs. There is a reason why there more murders in area's with population that is in poverty than in area's with high income population.

If you give me a specific Thomas Sowell quote I can comment on it.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

well i still have hope f8 will answer the question. dj jazzy slim has odds at 10:1 but ive got twenty gleevec on him

12 minutes ago, Meathead said:

im not sure its still around but there used to be thing thing called, what was it, the introwebs?

A BLACK POLITICIAN

Yeah, but, Stanford? Who’s taken seriously from an institution like that?

11 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Teach me how to do that, oh enlightened one

fair point. especially since hes black

/sarcasm

for you all-too-many dopes that dont see it as the obvious joke it is

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

Teach me how to do that, oh enlightened one

done

12 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Laura Ingraham dismissed a comment by a Lebron James, a black athlete that was critical of Trump. Laura Ingraham supported a comment by Drew Brees, a white athlete that supported Trump.

What did they say? You mentioned their colors, but failed to mention what they said. Besides, LeBron doesn’t tip, so there’s that.. Laura don’t play dat, homie.

13 minutes ago, Meathead said:

done

I’m not feeling anything yet. Is it supposed to tingle, or anything?

29 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

LI dismissed a comment by LEBRON JAMES?!?! holy fuck! 
And didn’t dismiss a comment by drew fucking Brees? 
 Hey JS, watch Politics Nation, on msbc on sundays, with my favorite guy, bobble head sharpton. He does it every fucking Sunday. What? You don’t watch? 

P.s, when is he gonna apologize for the TB incident? I’m guessing never

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Is Morgan Freeman a sell out, is Denzel Washington a Uncle Tom? What about one of the first civil rights athletes named Jim Brown, who isn't down with kneeling for the National Anthem? What about lil Wayne who thinks Black Lives Matter movement is Bullshit? Come on pal stop with the non senses. These are some intelligent "people"(They don't want to be labeled based on color), who don't agree with the victim mentality. They just want to stop talking about divisive shit because its getting us no where. They want equality like the rest of us so if someone who thinks like them doesn't agree with you it's complete bs to call them racist when "your" sole focus is on "race" and their focus isn't. It's on transparency. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Is Morgan Freeman a sell out, is Denzel Washington a Uncle Tom? What about one of the first civil rights athletes named Jim Brown, who isn't down with kneeling for the National Anthem? What about lil Wayne who thinks Black Lives Matter movement is Bullshit? Come on pal stop with the non senses. These are some intelligent people, who don't agree with the victim mentality. They just want to stop talking about divisive shit because its getting us no where. 

Well, now you went a done went there, RCA. I be liking me some Morgan Freeman, and Denzel. Shit, I’m old enough to like Harry Belafonte! ( check out, “ guess who’s coming to dinner”, great movie) I think it wasn’t a big movie in the 60’s, because it was about a black man meeting his future (white) wife’s parents.

OH WAIT! It was a big movie back then, sorry. Jungle wasn’t born then. His knowledge is limited

• Haha 1