Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

“Eskimo” is the new N word

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Nobody is losing sleep over these colors dude

Yeah because terms like sharing and send nigger just never existed

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

When did you get behind alternative lifestyles?

Sense always. I’ve never had a problem with people that are gay or any of that. I remember sitting in a truck stop in Nashua New Hampshire back in the late 90s saying that gay marriage was going to be the civil rights movement of our generation.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

A lot as in more in world areas then you probably see in Niagara county New York. Dude, outside of big cities, the United States is redneck nation. And like I said, coming from all sides. That means racism against Black people, racism against yellow people and brown people and racism against white people.

You say this like I’m a rube that hasn’t been around. I’ve been outside of Niagara county. Nobody bases their reality on what Peoria Illinois thinks. That’s why there is a joke SPECIFICALLY about Peoria.

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Sense always. I’ve never had a problem with people that are gay or any of that. I remember sitting in a truck stop in Nashua New Hampshire back in the late 90s saying that gay marriage was going to be the civil rights movement of our generation.

Fag

Just now, jc856 said:

Fag

Holy shit! Gonna get blasted for that! Actually, I’m ok with same sex stuff, because I don’t think it’s a moral issue, it’s biological. I haven’t the slightest clue why I like women, and the thought of being sexual with a man is undesirable, but that’s the way I’m wired. Fucktards that think it’s because god doesn’t like it, but APPARENTLY let’s some people have that desire, are, well, fucktards.

3 hours ago, jc856 said:

You say this like I’m a rube that hasn’t been around. I’ve been outside of Niagara county. Nobody bases their reality on what Peoria Illinois thinks. That’s why there is a joke SPECIFICALLY about Peoria.

That would be cool if I never left Peoria, IL.

This is rudimentary, but the red circles are the areas I work in. You can see Peoria is just a little dot. BUTY, what really makes this cool is that I've been in every state, except N Dakota, Oregon and Hawaii. 

Maybe, Juuuuuuuust maybe, I have a little bit of a grasp on how people are in, ohhh, I dunno, every part of the US?

Annotation 2020-06-26 190858.jpg

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, jc856 said:

Fag

I could handle being gay, as long as I get to be the man

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, jc856 said:

Holy shit! Gonna get blasted for that! Actually, I’m ok with same sex stuff, because I don’t think it’s a moral issue, it’s biological. I haven’t the slightest clue why I like women, and the thought of being sexual with a man is undesirable, but that’s the way I’m wired. Fucktards that think it’s because god doesn’t like it, but APPARENTLY let’s some people have that desire, are, well, fucktards.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That would be cool if I never left Peoria, IL.

This is rudimentary, but the red circles are the areas I work in. You can see Peoria is just a little dot. BUTY, what really makes this cool is that I've been in every state, except N Dakota, Oregon and Hawaii. 

Maybe, Juuuuuuuust maybe, I have a little bit of a grasp on how people are in, ohhh, I dunno, every part of the US?

Annotation 2020-06-26 190858.jpg

Are we gonna have to pin where we’ve lived in our lives?. I hope not. I’ve been many places and talked to many people. Over a span of many years. Generations before me. Is this a dick measuring contest. Because. I win.  ( unless it’s a real dick measuring contest , I never win those )I’ve been everywhere, except in combat. ( you win there, thank you for your service ) sincerely. Nobody cares about Peoria, just like buffalo ny. I say I’m from buffalo ny in Italy, the say, “ where?” Now I say “Niagara falls” everyone in the world knows that. I was born in Niagara Falls memorial!! Can I get an AMEN!!

11F42D70-A9C8-4496-AF3E-1548EB9A2EF4.jpeg

12 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I hope you realize that the far left agenda that you have at times pushed is very much the catalyst for this.

@LiterateStylishup until a few days ago Hip was on a punishment two-week timeout ignore for ridiculing my life long civil rights activism. but i forgave him and he apologized so we're cool

i have to admit, i have not seen this agenda that specifically contributed to the insanity we saw resulting from two bad black men getting killed by one bad cop and one cop protecting himself and the public from a confirmed violent offender

so help me out. what positions specifically do you think Hip contributed to the left losing their fucking minds? or maybe its something else? i dont get it

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

10 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I hope you realize that the far left agenda that you have at times pushed is very much the catalyst for this.

And all this coming from a guy who said he was “borderline racist” a couple years ago. Now he throws that word around like he never said it. Amazing how politics can make you go against your own beliefs.

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

We’re you saying this to yourself, or to the two hot lesbians sitting across from you?

4 hours ago, jc856 said:

Are we gonna have to pin where we’ve lived in our lives?. I hope not. I’ve been many places and talked to many people. Over a span of many years. Generations before me. Is this a dick measuring contest. Because. I win.  ( unless it’s a real dick measuring contest , I never win those )I’ve been everywhere, except in combat. ( you win there, thank you for your service ) sincerely. Nobody cares about Peoria, just like buffalo ny. I say I’m from buffalo ny in Italy, the say, “ where?” Now I say “Niagara falls” everyone in the world knows that. I was born in Niagara Falls memorial!! Can I get an AMEN!!

Why do you keep gravitating back to Peoria?? Peoria is a fucking ghetto town. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

We’re you saying this to yourself, or to the two hot lesbians sitting across from you?

No, the same group of drivers that talked back then about how the US was turning into a service country that doesn't make anything anymore

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

No, the same group of drivers that talked back then about how the US was turning into a service country that doesn't make anything anymore

Yeah, the U.S. has definitely become that.

Telling this to two hot lesbians would have made a much better story though. :-)

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Yeah, the U.S. has definitely become that.

Telling this to two hot lesbians would have made a much better story though. :-)

Yeah, that's a fact

Seek help. soflabillsfan