Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

“Eskimo” is the new N word

Was there really a lot of backlash over the name, or are they just using this as a way to be relevant again?  I haven’t seen any stories of Inuits rioting in Anchorage. 

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

this shows america has reeeally jumped the shark on race

what are the natives called that live in alaska and the polar regions (i think just the n. pole)? eskimos

what is the primary color of the land they live in? white

what color is vanilla ice cream? white

so what would be a good catchy name for an ice cream sandwich? eskimo pie

sorry but i couldnt come up with a good analogy for the brown outside part

anyway, tell me how this is demeaning or insulting whatsoever to native polar people? you cant bc it isnt

this is the most ridiculous thing we've made happen in this insane cancel culture hell we've created. eskimo fucking pies are racist now. oy fucking vey

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

6 hours ago, Meathead said:

this shows america has reeeally jumped the shark on race

what are the natives called that live in alaska and the polar regions (i think just the n. pole)? eskimos

what is the primary color of the land they live in? white

what color is vanilla ice cream? white

so what would be a good catchy name for an ice cream sandwich? eskimo pie

sorry but i couldnt come up with a good analogy for the brown outside part

anyway, tell me how this is demeaning or insulting whatsoever to native polar people? you cant bc it isnt

this is the most ridiculous thing we've made happen in this insane cancel culture hell we've created. eskimo fucking pies are racist now. oy fucking vey

Racist 

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Racist 

Duh

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Duh

C’mon man, joke 

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

C’mon man, joke 

I knew that. You called Meathead racist. He’s been called that before. Go back to his Zone days. And he’s white. So he’s obviously racist, that’s why you got the, duh. To complete the joke.

i got it, nuke. i actually loled

• Like 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Just now, Nuke said:

I knew that. You called Meathead racist. He’s been called that before. Go back to his Zone days. And he’s white. So he’s obviously racist, that’s why you got the, duh. To complete the joke.

Thanks man. I actually just got off the phone with him. Send him some good karma if you got some! 

14 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Thanks man. I actually just got off the phone with him. Send him some good karma if you got some! 

Nothing but love for Meat

• Thanks 1

The pendulum swing to the left is so far reaching that we will all have whiplash from the spring back toward the right.

• Trump 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

This whole thing is just so stupid. I agree, there is a lot of racism in this country. In the world but let’s just focus on this country. It comes from all sides. Black, white, yellow, red. There obviously needs to be something done to try to put as close to an end to it as possible but all this nonsense is only making that more difficult. How can anybody take this seriously with all this ridiculous bullshit going on? When did everybody in this country go full-blown sissy? It’s fucking annoying

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

20 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I hope you realize that the far left agenda that you have at times pushed is very much the catalyst for this.

Number one I have never pushed the far left agenda. And number two, the catalyst for this is not a far left agenda. The catalyst is a revolt against the conservative controlled government and a president who does not renounce racism and does not renounce police brutality and not only attacks the Trans community and the left every chance he gets, But sex to roll back legislation that protects and insurers civil liberties of those alternate lifestyles.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

The catalyst is a revolt against the conservative controlled government

Umm...

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Number one I have never pushed the far left agenda. And number two, the catalyst for this is not a far left agenda. The catalyst is a revolt against the conservative controlled government and a president who does not renounce racism and does not renounce police brutality and not only attacks the Trans community and the left every chance he gets, But sex to roll back legislation that protects and insurers civil liberties of those alternate lifestyles.

You realize the only way to get the President out is to vote. And as you have pointed out, it was heading that way, with Trumps low approval ratings. All these riots and ripping down statues and the Democrats declaring war on law enforcement isn’t helping. It’s only scaring the average law abiding citizens. It’s  going to get Trump re-elected. 

• Thanks 1

Now magic the gathering banned cards like cleanse, crusade and invoke prejudice from tournaments. I don’t play magic anymore for more than. 20 years. But this is ridiculous ...

• Thanks 1

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

This whole thing is just so stupid. I agree, there is a lot of racism in this country. In the world but let’s just focus on this country. It comes from all sides. Black, white, yellow, red. There obviously needs to be something done to try to put as close to an end to it as possible but all this nonsense is only making that more difficult. How can anybody take this seriously with all this ridiculous bullshit going on? When did everybody in this country go full-blown sissy? It’s fucking annoying

I disagree with this hip. How much is a lot? And, to be honest, some of it is self-inflicted. 

Nobody is losing sleep over these colors dude

When did you get behind alternative lifestyles?

Really? So why is this mascot allowed to exist? Oh, that's right, I forgot, if your skin color is pale they're encouraged to mock you.

lucky1.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

You realize the only way to get the President out is to vote. And as you have pointed out, it was heading that way, with Trumps low approval ratings. All these riots and ripping down statues and the Democrats declaring war on law enforcement isn’t helping. It’s only scaring the average law abiding citizens. It’s  going to get Trump re-elected. 

I don’t know about that. I mean anything is possible. While it will probably invigorate more people who support trump to make sure they make it to the voting booth, I think it’s also invigorating his opponents to make sure that they make it to the voting booth. I think we’re going to see record turnouts as long as the virus doesn’t impede peoples ability to vote

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

I disagree with this hip. How much is a lot? And, to be honest, some of it is self-inflicted. 

A lot as in more in world areas then you probably see in Niagara county New York. Dude, outside of big cities, the United States is redneck nation. And like I said, coming from all sides. That means racism against Black people, racism against yellow people and brown people and racism against white people.

Seek help. soflabillsfan