12 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Covid 19 doesn't care how ignorant and macho you are. Only an idiot would not wear a facemack. Look at the Trump rallies for proof.

I was going to take you word as gospel, then I remembered your football predictions......

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Trump has no knowledge of science. Don't listen to Trump in regards to Covid 19. So wear a mask and use social distancing when possible and do not inject disinfectant

Maybe if your Chinese friends hadn't purposely unleashed the CHINESE VIRUS on the world............................

On 6/25/2020 at 7:39 AM, rcas0308 said:

Written by a person with an ab inspectors license. 

“For all you mask wearers (especially those of you who think wearing it outside is NOT stupid 🤦🏼‍♀️). I know I’m about to burst your “google doctor degree” bubble, but here goes nothing.

This analysis of masks is correct. But the conclusions may overreach a bit.

Surgical masks work best but are designed to be disposable.  Thats why it was a big deal when they were in short supply and healthcare workers had to re-use them.  The masks with a vent hole are supposed to come with a replaceale pad that traps thing being exhaled.  The pad is washable so can be rotated.  That is why it has a slit on the inside of the mask- for replacing the pad.  N95 is what it is designed for keeping contaminates out.  As far as exhale - would it be logical that it would reduce the radious of the exhaled droplets.

Finally, Masks are a visual reminder to wash or sanitize. 

That is wear some say there is a politically based motive.  Personally, I don't associate COVID to any party or person.  It is real and NY healthcare was in danger of being overrun.  I hope people vote on what each candidate's platform says, and with both candidates in their 70s, the strenght of both the president and vice president. Either way the winner will be in office for only one term I suspect.  <edit>

I wear my mask at bars and grocery stores. Not outside walking the dog (if you saw my dog you wouldn't want to get near lol), hikes etc.  When I get to a Bills game this fall I will probably wear a mask there as well for atleast the first few games.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, jc856 said:

I was going to take you word as gospel, then I remembered your football predictions......

The one were I predicted Buffalo winning 9 or 10 games and making the playoffs?

You don't have to take my words as gospel on Covid 19, I have posted plenty of articles showing masks work. Only an idiot that believes in Trump wouldn't understand how wearing masks help reduce the spread of Covid 19.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Wear a mask, wear a dress.

LOL, you are such an idiot.

Is is macho to die from covid 19?

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

LOL, you are such an idiot.

Is is macho to die from covid 19?

6 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Maybe if your Chinese friends hadn't purposely unleashed the CHINESE VIRUS on the world............................

Any proof of that?

5 hours ago, Flan said:

Surgical masks work best but are designed to be disposable.  Thats why it was a big deal when they were in short supply and healthcare workers had to re-use them.  The masks with a vent hole are supposed to come with a replaceale pad that traps thing being exhaled.  The pad is washable so can be rotated.  That is why it has a slit on the inside of the mask- for replacing the pad.  N95 is what it is designed for keeping contaminates out.  As far as exhale - would it be logical that it would reduce the radious of the exhaled droplets.

That is wear some say there is a politically based motive.  Personally, I don't associate COVID to any party or person.  It is real and NY healthcare was in danger of being overrun.  I hope people vote on what each candidate's platform says, and with both candidates in their 70s, the strenght of both the president and vice president. Either way the winner will be in office for only one term I suspect.  <edit>

I wear my mask at bars and grocery stores. Not outside walking the dog (if you saw my dog you wouldn't want to get near lol), hikes etc.  When I get to a Bills game this fall I will probably wear a mask there as well for atleast the first few games.

Post more Flan. You’re very balanced with issues. I appreciate that

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

source.gif

Boob sword? That is my new most awesome thing ever.

• Like 1

Should I wear a face mask?
The CDC now recommends that everyone in the US wear nonsurgical masks when going out in public.

Coronavirus primarily spreads when someone breathes in droplets containing virus that are produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes or when a person touches a contaminated surface and then touches their eyes, nose, or mouth. But people who are infected but do not have symptoms, or have not yet developed symptoms, can also infect others. That's where masks come in.

A person infected with coronavirus — even one with no symptoms — may emit aerosols when they talk or breathe. Aerosols are infectious viral particles that can float or drift around in the air. Another person can breathe in these aerosols and become infected with the virus. A mask can help prevent that spread. An article published in NEJM in March reported that aerosolized coronavirus could remain in the air for up to three hours.

What kind of mask should you wear? Because of the short supply, people without symptoms or without exposure to someone known to be infected with the coronavirus can wear a cloth face covering over their nose and mouth. They do help prevent others from becoming infected if you happen to be carrying the virus unknowingly.

While N95 masks are the most effective, these medical-grade masks are in short supply and should be reserved for healthcare workers.

Some parts of the US also have inadequate supplies of surgical masks. If you have a surgical mask, you may need to reuse it at this time. But never share your mask.

Surgical masks are preferred if you are caring for someone who has COVID-19 or you have any respiratory symptoms (even mild symptoms) and must go out in public.

Masks are more effective when they are tight-fitting and cover your entire nose and mouth. They can help discourage you from touching your face (be sure you're not touching your face more often to adjust the mask). Masks are meant to be used in addition to, not instead of, physical distancing.

The CDC has information on how to make, wear, and clean nonsurgical masks.

The WHO offers videos and illustrations on when and how to use a mask.

How much difference will masks and physical distancing make as states begin to reopen?
Although we don't know exactly how much masks and physical distancing help, we do know that these measures are needed to open the economy in the safest way possible and are our best chance of keeping it open. But in order to work, everyone must comply.

Coronavirus spreads when someone breathes in virus that an infected person emits through coughs or sneezes, or when they talk or breathe, or when a person touches a contaminated surface and then touches their eyes, nose, or mouth. Physical distancing of at least six feet and wearing a tight-fitting cloth mask that covers your nose and mouth can help prevent spread. (Medical-grade N95 masks are more effective than cloth masks, but are in short supply and should be reserved for healthcare workers.) Continue to wash your hands frequently as well.

Researchers at Columbia University recently affirmed the importance of these health-promoting behaviors. They reported that 36,000 fewer people would have died in the coronavirus outbreak if physical distancing measures has started one week earlier; if physical distancing had begun two weeks earlier, 54,000 fewer people may have died.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/preventing-the-spread-of-the-coronavirus

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

22 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Any proof of that?

Truth that he’s an idiot? Every time he posts

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 hours ago, jc856 said:

I really loved Joe in the 70’s. You don’t carry his name well at all. Please do better.

You didn't loved Joe in the 80's? He won a playoff game against the Jets.

7 hours ago, Flan said:

Inside maybe but is it smart to have a Moist Cloth that traps virus's, bacteria and you end up breathing your own carbon dioxide when a respiratory weak person is most susceptible. Agree to disagree, I'll take my chances with fresh air. I posted this because I'm in FL and Miami they are wanting people to walk around outside with masks at all times. A lot of these times they are surgical masks that are only designed for a sterile environment. Lasting for only 20 mins before they need to be replaced. Conventional wisdom would tell you that in a non sterile environment they would need to be replaced 5 mins tops. So whos doing that? 

Well, when was it? 1976? Monday night game? Disappointed. Great guy. 50% passer

5 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Inside maybe but is it smart to have a Moist Cloth that traps virus's, bacteria and you end up breathing your own carbon monoxide when a respiratory weak person is most susceptible. Agree to disagree, I'll take my chances with fresh air. I posted this because I'm in FL and Miami they are wanB for only 20 mins before they need to be replaced. Conventional wisdom would tell you that in a non sterile environment they would need to be replaced 5 mins tops. So whos doing that? 

But they look good!

27CB0C7B-26C4-42D6-832D-B7566E1F6D03.jpeg

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Wear a mask, wear a dress.

Does that mean your scotish if you wear a mask.  The joke kilts me.

3 minutes ago, Flan said:

6 minutes ago, Flan said:

5553BA6E-9528-4253-9352-CD9D99C38C9B.jpeg

2 hours ago, Flan said:

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan