Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Tucker: The rise of left-wing rage mobs in America

Recommended Posts

A dangerous mob of Neo Nazi's and white supremacists shouted "Jew's will not replace us!" at the Charlottesville protests because they were offended that confederate statues celebrating racists were going to be taken down. That mob violently attacked white and black people of the BLM protesters and killed a white BLM protester. 


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

A dangerous mob of Neo Nazi's and white supremacists shouted "Jew's will not replace us!" at the Charlottesville protests because they were offended that confederate statues celebrating racists were going to be taken down. That mob violently attacked white and black people of the BLM protesters and killed a white BLM protester. 

Surely you have video of this, right. 
 

With thousands of people, all with iPhones, you must have about 100 videos. 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

A dangerous mob of Neo Nazi's and white supremacists shouted "Jew's will not replace us!" at the Charlottesville protests because they were offended that confederate statues celebrating racists were going to be taken down. That mob violently attacked white and black people of the BLM protesters and killed a white BLM protester. 

Defend your use of “dangerous”. Defend it like you defend “harmless BLM demonstrators”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jc856 said:

Defend your use of “dangerous”. Defend it like you defend “harmless BLM demonstrators”.

 

19 minutes ago, travolta said:

Surely you have video of this, right. 
 

With thousands of people, all with iPhones, you must have about 100 videos. 

He doesn’t. He has his imagination. It’s all he needs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If only there were some strong, capable no-nonsense leader or dignified elder statesman with natural leadership skills who was able to command respect and bring people together without resorting to petty partisanship or divisive rhetoric.

One man, with humility, intelligence, foresight and the ability to put country over party without any thought of personal gain.

 

spacer.png

"My ears --tremendous ears, best you've ever seen --are burning."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

If only there were some strong, capable no-nonsense leader or dignified elder statesman with natural leadership skills who was able to command respect and bring people together without resorting to petty partisanship or divisive rhetoric.

One man, with humility, intelligence, foresight and the ability to put country over party.

spacer.png

"My ears --tremendous ears, best you've ever seen --are burning."

Here’s your guy, Piggy

6E1DF7DF-245E-46B3-AE13-5D618DA1E83B.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Meathead said:

that is just factually incorrect. you have exposed yourself as a heavily biased left wing liar (or delusional)

what happened was the white supremacist idiots were conducting their peaceful march, which they had a legal permit for, and were confronted by a mob of antifa assholes with home made weapons and armor who got in their face and antagonized them aggressively. this caused a mentally unstable white supremacist (had been in mental institutions) in the car to drive into the mob, killing the woman (she had no weapons or armor) who was on the front lines of the screaming match

i do not endorse the message of the white supremacist in any way, except maybe some small snippets of valid criticisms against BLM, which is a separatist hate group driving the mob mentality. but there are videos that clearly show it was antifa who were the rabid aggressors in that confrontation, running up en masse with shields raised and waving swords, while the supremacists just wanted to get on with their march. the police just stood by and watched because they have been so heavily and unfairly criticized that they decided to just let people fight it out if they wanted to and they would tend to the wounded (or dead) after it was over

the death of that woman was definitely caused by the wanton aggression of antifa making an unstable man lose his grip and step on the gas pedal - NOT the aggression of the white supremacist morons who actually were remarkably restrained in the face of the antifa assholes

your credibility is pretty much nil here. not just from this post, although it certainly didnt help. your pattern is one of heavy bias. i just dont know if you are delusional of just a bald faced liar

He won’t reply to anything that makes sense. He just throws shit out there as fact, and then walks away. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

He won’t reply to anything that makes sense. He just throws shit out there as fact, and then walks away. 

Exactly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

He won’t reply to anything that makes sense. He just throws shit out there as fact, and then walks away. 

i know. hes very selfish that way

  • Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Meathead said:

that is just factually incorrect. you have exposed yourself as a heavily biased left wing liar (or delusional)

what happened was the white supremacist idiots were conducting their peaceful march, which they had a legal permit for, and were confronted by a mob of antifa assholes with home made weapons and armor who got in their face and antagonized them aggressively. this caused a mentally unstable white supremacist (had been in mental institutions) in the car to drive into the mob, killing the woman (she had no weapons or armor) who was on the front lines of the screaming match

i do not endorse the message of the white supremacist in any way, except maybe some small snippets of valid criticisms against BLM, which is a separatist hate group driving the mob mentality. but there are videos that clearly show it was antifa who were the rabid aggressors in that confrontation, running up en masse with shields raised and waving swords, while the supremacists just wanted to get on with their march. the police just stood by and watched because they have been so heavily and unfairly criticized that they decided to just let people fight it out if they wanted to and they would tend to the wounded (or dead) after it was over

the death of that woman was definitely caused by the wanton aggression of antifa making an unstable man lose his grip and step on the gas pedal - NOT the aggression of the white supremacist morons who actually were remarkably restrained in the face of the antifa assholes

your credibility is pretty much nil here. not just from this post, although it certainly didnt help. your pattern is one of heavy bias. i just dont know if you are delusional of just a bald faced liar

Great freaking post!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Charlottesville was the ultimate most recent example of the "Heckler's veto" in effect. In essence you had two sides of "very fine people" that started the rally: a group of people protesting against the removal of Civil War monuments and another group of people protesting FOR the removal of them.

Each side was hijacked by extremists.

The anti-removal crowd got piggy backed by white supremacists, Neo-Nazis, whatever you want to call them and the for-removal crowd was infiltrated by BLM and ANTIFA anarchists. To make matters worse the police borders essentially funneled these groups together and with only a few stimulators needed to incite thousands of people all hell broke loose. In culminated in the motor vehicle incident which was tragic but likely would not have happened had these agitators not turned this into a circus that the media lapped up.

On another note, I saw a new fake news item where they posit that "white supremacists" are now using vehicles as their weapon of choice and found one whole incident where that occurred. In the rest of the cases it was regular people trying to get away from murderous mobs and didn't want to be the next Reginald Denny. It's amazing how much they lie but the American people are tuned into the scam.

 

Gallup study: Media rank dead last in public trust

Gallup%20Media%20Coronavirus%20Trust.png

 

 


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

Why white supremacists love Tucker Carlson

Carlson is training the biggest audience in cable news to view difference as dangerous.

By Carlos Maza  Jul 21, 2017, 1:50pm EDT
 

Since taking over Bill O’Reilly’s slot on Fox News, Tucker Carlson has had the most-watched news show on cable. His populist rhetoric and cutting interview style have earned him millions of nightly viewers, prompting Forbes to ask if Carlson is “the new king of cable news.”

But Carlson’s rise to stardom has also earned him the attention of another group: white supremacists. Richard Spencer celebrated O’Reilly’s replacement, arguing Carlson showed an “open-mindedness” to white supremacist ideas that O’Reilly didn’t. Former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke frequently tweets praise of Tucker’s show. And the white supremacist website Daily Stormer has called Carlson “literally our greatest ally.”

White supremacists’ affection for Carlson has a lot to do with the way he talks about immigrants. Unlike other conservative pundits, who focus their anti-immigration rhetoric on illegal immigration, Carlson spent the first few months of his show depicting both legal and undocumented immigrants as potentially dangerous criminals. He’s gone after Mexicans, Muslims, and refugees, often cherry-picking stories of immigrant crime and inviting anti-immigrant extremists to depict “foreigners” as threatening invaders.

 

Carlson’s immigrants-are-criminals shtick is just part of his broader rejection of multiculturalism, which he sees as a threat to “European culture” and “Western civilization.” That kind of language is eerily similar to that of white supremacists, who use similar coded speech to argue that immigrants are a threat to white America. And it suggests that Carlson’s anti-immigrant rhetoric isn’t actually about immigration — it’s about teaching the largest audience in cable news to view difference as dangerous.

Watch the video above to see why Tucker Carlson has become a hero to some of the country’s most notorious white supremacists.

 

 

https://www.vox.com/videos/2017/7/21/16008190/strikethrough-white-supremacists-love-tucker-carlson


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

The fuck is all that partisan nonsense about?  Jealous of stellar ratings I imagine.  By your logic, liking his show makes me a white supremacist. If it makes you feel special to believe that, be my guest.  LOL. Oooooooh - David Fucking Duke!  Carlson is usually right about things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a reason why the former grand wizard of the kkk loves Tucker Carlson.

 

 

 


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson has spent the last couple of years transforming from mainstream conservative to America’s leading white nationalist pundit.

He has used his nightly show to question whether racial diversity is truly a positive thing in America. He has promoted, and defended, the phrase “It’s OK to be white,” which has become a slogan for racists across the country. David Duke, former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, claimed last year the campaign was “sweeping the nation.”

Just last month Carlson suggested that a Georgetown professor was calling for “genocide” of white people. This is a warning that has been circulating in white supremacist circles for decades. And he has used his perch to play down the issue of white nationalism in America: “It’s not a crisis. It’s not even a meaningful category,” he said on his show earlier this year.

One of the stated goals of leading white nationalists has been to mainstream their racist ideals into the modern conservative movement. With that in mind, we were curious to see whether the hardcore white nationalists on the web viewed Carlson as their messenger to the broader public.

We asked our Hate Sleuths, a group of loyal Hate Report readers who volunteer their time to help research, to comb through sites that often host hate speech for mentions of the conservative commentator.

They found overwhelming support for Carlson. Everywhere they looked, the Fox News anchor was being discussed, and ideas were being swapped about how to convince him to continue mainstreaming racist and anti-Semitic talking points.

The Hate Sleuths spent hours searching for mentions of Carlson on six different forums: 4Chan’s /pol/; neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer; alt-right social media platform Gab; two different forums on Voat, a Reddit clone that surged in popularity after Reddit banned several hate-filled forums; and a subreddit dedicated to discussion of “incels” – an online subculture defined by “involuntary celibacy” and dominated by misogyny.

On every forum, the sleuths found dozens of mentions of Carlson. They reported that these were overwhelmingly positive.      

“Tucker is a national treasure and will be the catalyst for real social change,” gushed one poster on /pol/.  

“At best, he’s a gateway for us and they know it,” wrote a user on Gab.

Another anonymous poster on /pol/ went further: “Tucker is Hitler 2.0.”  

Perhaps the most ringing endorsement for Carlson came from Daily Stormer publisher Andrew Anglin, who raved about the anchor’s ability to “own” liberal guests on his show. Anglin and his cadre of writers evolved their stance from skeptical encouragement to hero-worship of Carlson, with The Daily Stormer ultimately labeling Tucker “/ourguy/.”

In November 2016, for example, Anglin used a homophobic slur to describe how he used to feel about Carlson. “Oh but now – this man is a machine of ultimate destruction,” he wrote.

Later, they went on to champion Carlson. We’ve decided not to publish many of the headlines, because they are violent and obscene. But here are a couple of the more tame ones:

“Tucker SKINS Anti-White Professor ALIVE and MAKES A COAT OUT OF HIM.”

“Tucker Carlson BLEEDS Sanctuary City Supporter TO DEATH Inside an IRON MAIDEN”

 

https://www.revealnews.org/blog/the-hate-report-what-white-nationalists-think-about-tucker-carlson/


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

There is a reason why the former grand wizard of the kkk loves Tucker Carlson.

Yes!  I'm sure they speak daily.  LOL.  You use some fucked up logic, buddy-boy.  I do seem to remember an instance (or 200) of democrats linked to the KKK.  Why do you never bring that up?  Let me guess........LOL

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tucker Carlson is a piece of shit misogynist.

https://www.mediamatters.org/tucker-carlson/unearthed-audio-tucker-carlson-makes-numerous-misogynistic-and-perverted-comments

Quote

 

Carlson said underage marriage is not “the same thing exactly as pulling a child from a bus stop and sexually assaulting that child. ... The rapist in this case has made a lifelong commitment to live and take care of the person so it is a little different.”

CO-HOST: In the eyes of the law, people that are under 16 cannot consent to sex for any reason!

BUBBA THE LOVE SPONGE: Yeah, Tucker.

CO-HOST: God!

CARLSON: I don't -- in the state of -- it varies by state. I mean, I know that --

CO-HOST: I think he's in federal prison, though. We're talking about the --

THE LOVE SPONGE: You know, all too often, Manson thinks that you're a god, but he's disgusted by you today. He really is.

CARLSON: OK.

CO-HOST: Having sex with a --

CARLSON: I'm not --

CO-HOST: 15-year-old is --

CARLSON: Look, just to make it absolutely clear. I am not defending underage marriage at all. I just don't think it's the same thing exactly as pulling a child from a bus stop and sexually assaulting that child.

CO-HOST: Yeah, it's -- you know what it is? It's much more planned out and plotted.

THE LOVE SPONGE: Yeah, it should be almost -- you almost should put a premeditation --

CARLSON: Wait, wait! Hold on a second. The rapist, in this case, has made a lifelong commitment to live and take care of the person, so it is a little different. I mean, let's me honest about it.

CO-HOST: That's twisted.

CARLSON: I'm sorry, I don't know how I --

CO-HOST: That's demented.

CARLSON: I got myself in a position that seem like I'm defending it, because I am against that. [Bubba the Love Sponge Show, via YouTube, 08/27/09]

 

 


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...