Sign in to follow this  
travolta

Here comes the Corona hype again

7 hours ago, jc856 said:

Aren’t you the one who claimed to drive by the hood and see people congregating around completely ignoring all warnings of gathering and not wearing masks? 
ALL THESE DEATHS ARE ON TRUMP? 

When did I ever say that all the deaths were on Trump? The only thing I said about Trump is that his response was bullshit and that he put it off as long as he could because he didn’t wanna see his numbers drop. No, our son deaths on Trump? Yes because he waited to respond. Because Italy and Germany and other countries got hit before we did what should’ve laid the groundwork on how to respond to this and we didn’t do that. That those countries are on the downward slope and we’re still climbing. Why? Mostly because Americans are assholes who said fuck this and they’re just gonna go out and do whatever the fuck they wanna do. And partly because Donald Trump is making it seem like it’s OK for them to go out and do whatever the fuck they want to do

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, DeRokerij said:

"This coronavirus is the strangest virus I've ever heard of. It's very dangerous the way it spreads. It is so mysterious the way it lurks in schools but then dies at Home Depot. It can wreak havoc in churches; praying people are exceptionally vulnerable! Although it’s mind-boggling how it vanishes when people stand close together holding signs, destroying businesses, homes, property, monuments, etc. Yet, standing to watch a marathon or a concert triggers its wrath.
It is sneaky. It can spread when buying clothes at Kohl's but not at Target. It is non-alcoholic. It can't spread when you are buying beer. It lives for two days on Amazon boxes, you must wait 48 hours to touch them but It can't survive on Dunkin Donuts coffee cups, so enjoying a hot cup of joe is safe. It is the most curious thing, how it lives on basketballs, baseball bats, and ballet bars, but dies on WWE ropes and Walmart shopping carts. It is spread by hairstylists, dog groomers, and dentists, but not by bank tellers, cashiers, and fast-food workers.It's so smart. It won’t bother the first 10 people but it knows when the 11th person shows up so be careful if that’s you. It even knows what you want vs what you need. If you want a massage or your nails done it is very active on the prowl and not even a mask can stop it but If you need a plumber, it is weak, and a mask will keep it away. It also seems to be most dangerous after 5:30pm so businesses must start to close before the virus comes out and w

As is the case in so many other situations, the people who don’t take it seriously are the Trump lovers. The people who do take it seriously are not the Trump lovers.

Every issue, Trump and his fucking followers are on the wrong side. Every single issue. But that’s OK because that’s why Trump is going to be a one term president

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Globalist run Trump. Why won't he release his tax records like every other president has? Trump owes money foreign government and that is an obvious conflict of interest for the President of America.

Sackman’s prime directives

1. Trump is good. Trump is always good.
  2. Trump is never wrong. Always enforce directive number two in every situation.
  3. Use every means necessary to defend Trump
  4. Always defend Trump.
  • Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

If there were anything criminal in his returns an Obama loyalist would have leaked them by now.

I tend to think that’s possible, but it’s just an assumption. But I also believe, to be in real estate in NEW YORK CITY, you have to have some shady dealings, if not outright criminal behavior in your dealings. Not EVERYONE, all the time, but I wouldn’t put it past Trump. Do you agree with that, or no?

i also think, if he WAS this evil, evil man, SOMEONE would have leaked SOMETHING BIG. SOMEHOW. I mean, an outsider, universally loathed? Draining the swamp?  (Debatable, about whether he’s trying to do that, of course) Power people don’t like the status quo getting jostled around, right?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

Which is right Governor Coumo?  Yesterday or March 29th?  This guy is off the damn rails.  

Gov. Andrew Cuomo: Police May Stop Cars with Out-of-State Plates to Enforce Quarantine

Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) warned Wednesday that some out-of-state travelers to New York might be pulled over by police if they have license plates from states with high levels of the coronavirus.

Cuomo said that in addition to law enforcement, he would expect individuals such as hotel clerks and businesses in New York to question travelers from select states.             

“You’re stopped by a police officer who says, ‘You’re driving a car from Florida. Weren’t you supposed to be on quarantine for 14 days?’” he said, citing an example.

Travelers from Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Washington, Utah, and Texas would be ordered to put themselves into mandatory quarantine for 14 days, Cuomo announced on Wednesday, in a decision also reached by the Democrat governors of New Jersey and Connecticut.

Cuomo said that the quarantine order would go into effect on Wednesday evening.

“Tonight, 12:00, get on a plane quickly,” he said with a chuckle.

He warned that his order was not just a symbolic gesture but would be enforced by the state.

“You violate the quarantine, you will then have to do mandatory quarantine and you will be fined,” he said.

Cuomo warned New York residents that even if they traveled to vacation in a state with high infection rates, they would be required to quarantine.

“You can break the law, and if you don’t get caught you’re fine, but that’s a big if, right?” Cuomo said, warning that violators of the quarantine would face thousands of dollars in fines.

https://nationandstate.com/2020/06/24/gov-andrew-cuomo-police-may-stop-cars-with-out-of-state-plates-to-enforce-quarantine/

Cuomo Threatens to Sue Rhode Island For Crackdown on New York Visitors

MAR 29

The governor is a little miffed. He believes that Rhode Island Governor Gina Raimondo’s actions in calling out the National Guard and setting up checkpoints on highways is “absurd.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo wants to go to war with the state of Rhode Island over its actions in sending the National Guard after visiting New Yorkers to make sure they self-quarantine for 14 days. He is threatening to sue the state for its new policy of targeting visiting New Yorkers by using law enforcement to ensure they self-quarantine. The governor is a little miffed. He believes that Rhode Island Governor Gina Raimondo’s actions in calling out the National Guard and setting up checkpoints on highways is “absurd.”

“I understand the goal … but there’s a point of absurdity, and I think what Rhode Island did is at that point of absurdity,” said Cuomo. “We have to keep the ideas and the policies we implement positive rather than reactionary and emotional.”

So, what’s more important? Being “positive” or staying alive? I’ll have to think about that one.

He added that he believes the two governors could “work it out.”

Raimondo said the policies were intended to make sure people from New York would self-quarantine for 14 days upon arrival in Rhode Island.

“I want to be crystal clear about this: If you’re coming to Rhode Island from New York you are ordered into quarantine,” she said. “The reason for that is because more than half of the cases of coronavirus in America are in New York.”

Raimondo isn’t kidding around and is using law enforcement to drive the point home — to both Rhode Islanders and New Yorkers.

State Police reportedly set up a checkpoint on Interstate 95 in Hope Valley on Friday, where drivers with New York license plates had to stop and provide contact information, WPRI-TV of Providence reported. They were told to self-quarantine for two weeks.

New Yorkers who fail to comply could face fines and jail time, Raimondo said — although she added it wasn’t the goal of her policy.

Cuomo told CNN, “I think what they did is wrong, it was reactionary. I think it was illegal but we’ll work it out amicably, I’m sure,” Cuomo said. “ No state should be using police to prohibit interstate travel in any way.”

Cuomo didn’t say on what grounds he would sue Rhode Island, although I’m sure the commerce clause would come into play. But you can see Governor Raimondo’s frustration. Thousands of Typhoid Mary’s are coming into the state refusing to follow the 14-day quarantine rule. Meanwhile, her citizens are getting sick and Cuomo is apparently saying it’s better to appear positive than “reactionary.”

These are unprecedented times, calling for unprecedented measures. We can debate the constitutional niceties later.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2020/03/29/cuomo-threatens-to-sue-rhode-island-for-crackdown-on-new-york-visitors-n382975

Who keeps electing this guy?  I think he's possessed.     

New York is one of the few states on the downward slide so looks like Governor Como was right in both instances. Hell, I talk to my brother today and he hates call mom and said he was impressed with what a good job Como dad but he’s a Democrat so your Trump loving zombies are going to have to give him shit anyway

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

MORE THAN GHANA? MORE THAN COSTA RICA? MORE THAN BELIZE? MORE THAN THE DUCHY OF GRAND FENWICK? How can that be? The most prosperous country in the world with one of the largest populations, one of the biggest travel centers in the world? The country EVERYONE wants to get to, live in and be a part of? JUNGLE! How can this be?!?! Oh yeah, Trump.gotcha👍

Dude, you’re losing your fucking mind bro.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

When did I ever say that all the deaths were on Trump? The only thing I said about Trump is that his response was bullshit and that he put it off as long as he could because he didn’t wanna see his numbers drop. No, our son deaths on Trump? Yes because he waited to respond. Because Italy and Germany and other countries got hit before we did what should’ve laid the groundwork on how to respond to this and we didn’t do that. That those countries are on the downward slope and we’re still climbing. Why? Mostly because Americans are assholes who said fuck this and they’re just gonna go out and do whatever the fuck they wanna do. And partly because Donald Trump is making it seem like it’s OK for them to go out and do whatever the fuck they want to do

So, which is it, assholes are gonna do what they want? Or listen to trump?  I’m not understanding. THEY HATE TRUMP!  You would think they’d do the opposite of what he says, right? Trump is an asshole that is ruining the country, why would they listen to him? They don’t listen to him on any other issues. You’re not making sense to me. 
      I’m kind of wanting trump to lose, because the media has got too many people out of control, they will NEVER see anything in a good light as long as this man is around. It’s too bad there wasn’t a decent democrat running.

OH WAIT! I SEE ONE NOW!! SHE’S JUST COMING IN NOW!

BF50156A-41ED-409B-B979-83A54A2C5529.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Dude, you’re losing your fucking mind bro.

Why, because comparing countries is stupid?

also, what are the stats on china? Because, you believe China, right? Greg, c’mon

23 minutes ago, jc856 said:

So, which is it, assholes are gonna do what they want? Or listen to trump?  I’m not understanding. THEY HATE TRUMP!  You would think they’d do the opposite of what he says, right? Trump is an asshole that is ruining the country, why would they listen to him? They don’t listen to him on any other issues. You’re not making sense to me. 
      I’m kind of wanting trump to lose, because the media has got too many people out of control, they will NEVER see anything in a good light as long as this man is around. It’s too bad there wasn’t a decent democrat running.

OH WAIT! I SEE ONE NOW!! SHE’S JUST COMING IN NOW!

Yeah dude and you’re turning into one of the people out of control. Iyou need to take a break from this place. Got to drive the car for a couple hours or take a trip up to thousand Island to do some fishing or something.

You used to be the funny guy with the one-liners and the Memes. Now you’re trying to turn into the angry guy and to be honest with you that’s my territory. I am the angry guy. You’re the funny guy. Me, Angry. You, funny.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

New York is one of the few states on the downward slide so looks like Governor Como was right in both instances. Hell, I talk to my brother today and he hates call mom and said he was impressed with what a good job Como dad but he’s a Democrat so your Trump loving zombies are going to have to give him shit anyway

WHAT?   I don't even know what you said.  Were you trying to say Coumo was right to threaten a suite against Rhode Island for not allowing New Yorkers to drive into Rhode Island and then right to do the same thing to other states?  If that's the case, he needs to sue himself.  He even said it was unconstitutional to do so when he was threatening to sue Rhode Island.  The guy is mental.   I bolded your nonsensical response.  The rest was unintelligible .  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yeah dude and you’re turning into one of the people out of control. Iyou need to take a break from this place. Got to drive the car for a couple hours or take a trip up to thousand Island to do some fishing or something.

You used to be the funny guy with the one-liners and the Memes. Now you’re trying to turn into the angry guy and to be honest with you that’s my territory. I am the angry guy. You’re the funny guy. Me, Angry. You, funny.

Sorry, that fails, in my book.

i try to be funny and  angry. I just need more practice I guess

7 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

WHAT?   I don't even know what you said.  Were you trying to say Coumo was right to threaten a suite against Rhode Island for not allowing New Yorkers to drive into Rhode Island and then right to do the same thing to other states?  If that's the case, he needs to sue himself.  He even said it was unconstitutional to do so when he was threatening to sue Rhode Island.  The guy is mental.   I bolded your nonsensical response.  The rest was unintelligible .  

Stupid VTT on iOS is just crap. I was saying my brother hates Coumo and he even admits the guy did a good job with NY

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

Sackman’s prime directives

1. Trump is good. Trump is always good.
  2. Trump is never wrong. Always enforce directive number two in every situation.
  3. Use every means necessary to defend Trump
  4. Always defend Trump.

5. HipKat is an idiot.

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Stupid VTT on iOS is just crap. I was saying my brother hates Coumo and he even admits the guy did a good job with NY

Oh, okay, it had to have been something like that; stupid AI spellchecker.

Well that may be but I don't see how he has done a good job.  When  they start doing shit out of the box (unlawful government actions)  that is when I get upset.  Florida GOV DeSantis did it too and it's unconstitutional under the 4th amendment and the commerce clause too.  Not my judgement but that of many law scholars.  Coumo should be called Mario the Pious II after his father.  Coumo has made a number of missteps and turns right around, starts ranting a raving and puts the blame elsewhere.  His arrogant daily infomercials gave him cover especially with the help of the corrupt press.  I have two brothers that live in WNY that  think he is doing a good job too and I know it is because they only see the little snippets of his wonderfulness and get on with their busy lives and interests.  I know I am not going to change their minds so I don't try, unless they ask me a question and then the topic gets changed within about thirty seconds.  

I have watched Andrew Coumo and his actions all along because I still have a vested interest in Western New York.  As long as he hasn't literally killed a hooker in bed by choking her to death, he will get reelected because of NYC and the "D" by his political title.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

Oh, okay, it had to have been something like that; stupid AI spellchecker.

Well that may be but I don't see how he has done a good job.  When  they start doing shit out of the box (unlawful government actions)  that is when I get upset.  Florida GOV DeSantis did it too and it's unconstitutional under the 4th amendment and the commerce clause too.  Not my judgement but that of many law scholars.  Coumo should be called Mario the Pious II after his father.  Coumo has made a number of missteps and turns right around, starts ranting a raving and puts the blame elsewhere.  His arrogant daily infomercials gave him cover especially with the help of the corrupt press.  I have two brothers that live in WNY that  think he is doing a good job too and I know it is because they only see the little snippets of his wonderfulness and get on with their busy lives and interests.  I know I am not going to change their minds so I don't try, unless they ask me a question and then the topic gets changed within about thirty seconds.  

I have watched Andrew Coumo and his actions all along because I still have a vested interest in Western New York.  As long as he hasn't literally killed a hooker in bed by choking her to death, he will get reelected because of NYC and the "D" by his political title.  

I understand that and I’m not a fan of his either other than the fact that he gave Buffalo that billion dollars, whether there was corruption involved or not, he gave it to the city and the city has done pretty well with it from what I’ve seen when I’ve been home.

Other than that though, New York was completely decimated by this virus and as much as he needlessly whined and cried about 35,000 ventilators or whatever, New York, like Virginia is way down on the downward slide. The rest of the country that wasn’t so disciplined is exploding instead of going down.

As a sidenote, I still say the reason that the United States is doing so badly with this has less to do with politics and more to do with the fact that Americans are fucking assholes that just think they can do whatever the fuck they want by taking all the safety precautions and throwing them out the window

Seek help. soflabillsfan

23 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I understand that and I’m not a fan of his either other than the fact that he gave Buffalo that billion dollars, whether there was corruption involved or not, he gave it to the city and the city has done pretty well with it from what I’ve seen when I’ve been home.

Other than that though, New York was completely decimated by this virus and as much as he needlessly whined and cried about 35,000 ventilators or whatever, New York, like Virginia is way down on the downward slide. The rest of the country that wasn’t so disciplined is exploding instead of going down.

As a sidenote, I still say the reason that the United States is doing so badly with this has less to do with politics and more to do with the fact that Americans are fucking assholes that just think they can do whatever the fuck they want by taking all the safety precautions and throwing them out the window

I agree with that.  Ignorance is bliss and it's easier to say "fuck off" than try and learn something.  

Buffalo, the City of, has no tax base to speak of.  All they can do is beg for money and Brown is constantly doing that.  Coumo has taken money he doesn't have and hands it out but he can't make money like the federal government can.  So, long or short term, he overspends and has to go begging to Schumer and Gillibrand; well Schumer anyways, Gillibrand is totally worthless.  The best thing Coumo or the State of New York could do for Buffalo, Western New York and the State of New York is get a really nice and traffic accommodating bridge from Fort Erie to Buffalo and with all the international commerce it would divert this way it would help generate business growth in Buffalo.  that would be a feather in the cap for Coumo, but he didn't try very hard.  It's not an easy problem to wrestle due to the international element but he gave up again from what I saw.  

59 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

I agree with that.  Ignorance is bliss and it's easier to say "fuck off" than try and learn something.  

Buffalo, the City of, has no tax base to speak of.  All they can do is beg for money and Brown is constantly doing that.  Coumo has taken money he doesn't have and hands it out but he can't make money like the federal government can.  So, long or short term, he overspends and has to go begging to Schumer and Gillibrand; well Schumer anyways, Gillibrand is totally worthless.  The best thing Coumo or the State of New York could do for Buffalo, Western New York and the State of New York is get a really nice and traffic accommodating bridge from Fort Erie to Buffalo and with all the international commerce it would divert this way it would help generate business growth in Buffalo.  that would be a feather in the cap for Coumo, but he didn't try very hard.  It's not an easy problem to wrestle due to the international element but he gave up again from what I saw.  

Yeah, kind of like the peace bridge used to do back in the day. I remember when I was a kid and it was the shopping wars depending on what the par was between American and Canadian money. Either they were filling up the parking lots at our malls or we were going up there to get the best deals. Especially with gas

And as far as New York State, Kentucky does the exact same thing. They need to take in more money from the federal government and then they can make from their own interests 

Seek help. soflabillsfan