Sign in to follow this  
travolta

Here comes the Corona hype again

Guys, he heard it from his father's brother's cousins' former roommate who knows a nurse so what HipKat said is a real thing. Trust him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

9 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Biden's Prime Directives:

1. Serve the Globalist trust.
  2. Protect the Globalists.
  3. Ignore the law (Constitution).
  4. Any attempt to arrest a senior officer of the Globalist network results in shutdown.

Globalist run Trump. Why won't he release his tax records like every other president has? Trump owes money foreign government and that is an obvious conflict of interest for the President of America.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

Globalist run Trump. Why won't he release his tax records like every other president has? Trump owes money foreign government and that is an obvious conflict of interest for the President of America.

Nuts

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Nuts

Why is Trump hiding his tax returns?

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

5 hours ago, jc856 said:

May I ask why you go to the hospitals? Business? Job? Personal interest? 

Work. Treat the kitchens once a month. Believe me if I didn't have to, I wouldn't go.

Plus, it's easy money. At least it used to be. I've never had my temperature taken so much in my life.

5 hours ago, jc856 said:

Well, FungalSouljah agrees with him, so he has that going for him.😷

Man, I wish I'd thought of that name.

But glad someone did ... Good on you JC

Which is right Governor Coumo?  Yesterday or March 29th?  This guy is off the damn rails.  

Gov. Andrew Cuomo: Police May Stop Cars with Out-of-State Plates to Enforce Quarantine

Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) warned Wednesday that some out-of-state travelers to New York might be pulled over by police if they have license plates from states with high levels of the coronavirus.

Cuomo said that in addition to law enforcement, he would expect individuals such as hotel clerks and businesses in New York to question travelers from select states.             

“You’re stopped by a police officer who says, ‘You’re driving a car from Florida. Weren’t you supposed to be on quarantine for 14 days?’” he said, citing an example.

Travelers from Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Washington, Utah, and Texas would be ordered to put themselves into mandatory quarantine for 14 days, Cuomo announced on Wednesday, in a decision also reached by the Democrat governors of New Jersey and Connecticut.

Cuomo said that the quarantine order would go into effect on Wednesday evening.

“Tonight, 12:00, get on a plane quickly,” he said with a chuckle.

He warned that his order was not just a symbolic gesture but would be enforced by the state.

“You violate the quarantine, you will then have to do mandatory quarantine and you will be fined,” he said.

Cuomo warned New York residents that even if they traveled to vacation in a state with high infection rates, they would be required to quarantine.

“You can break the law, and if you don’t get caught you’re fine, but that’s a big if, right?” Cuomo said, warning that violators of the quarantine would face thousands of dollars in fines.

https://nationandstate.com/2020/06/24/gov-andrew-cuomo-police-may-stop-cars-with-out-of-state-plates-to-enforce-quarantine/

Cuomo Threatens to Sue Rhode Island For Crackdown on New York Visitors

MAR 29

The governor is a little miffed. He believes that Rhode Island Governor Gina Raimondo’s actions in calling out the National Guard and setting up checkpoints on highways is “absurd.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo wants to go to war with the state of Rhode Island over its actions in sending the National Guard after visiting New Yorkers to make sure they self-quarantine for 14 days. He is threatening to sue the state for its new policy of targeting visiting New Yorkers by using law enforcement to ensure they self-quarantine. The governor is a little miffed. He believes that Rhode Island Governor Gina Raimondo’s actions in calling out the National Guard and setting up checkpoints on highways is “absurd.”

“I understand the goal … but there’s a point of absurdity, and I think what Rhode Island did is at that point of absurdity,” said Cuomo. “We have to keep the ideas and the policies we implement positive rather than reactionary and emotional.”

So, what’s more important? Being “positive” or staying alive? I’ll have to think about that one.

He added that he believes the two governors could “work it out.”

Raimondo said the policies were intended to make sure people from New York would self-quarantine for 14 days upon arrival in Rhode Island.

“I want to be crystal clear about this: If you’re coming to Rhode Island from New York you are ordered into quarantine,” she said. “The reason for that is because more than half of the cases of coronavirus in America are in New York.”

Raimondo isn’t kidding around and is using law enforcement to drive the point home — to both Rhode Islanders and New Yorkers.

State Police reportedly set up a checkpoint on Interstate 95 in Hope Valley on Friday, where drivers with New York license plates had to stop and provide contact information, WPRI-TV of Providence reported. They were told to self-quarantine for two weeks.

New Yorkers who fail to comply could face fines and jail time, Raimondo said — although she added it wasn’t the goal of her policy.

Cuomo told CNN, “I think what they did is wrong, it was reactionary. I think it was illegal but we’ll work it out amicably, I’m sure,” Cuomo said. “ No state should be using police to prohibit interstate travel in any way.”

Cuomo didn’t say on what grounds he would sue Rhode Island, although I’m sure the commerce clause would come into play. But you can see Governor Raimondo’s frustration. Thousands of Typhoid Mary’s are coming into the state refusing to follow the 14-day quarantine rule. Meanwhile, her citizens are getting sick and Cuomo is apparently saying it’s better to appear positive than “reactionary.”

These are unprecedented times, calling for unprecedented measures. We can debate the constitutional niceties later.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2020/03/29/cuomo-threatens-to-sue-rhode-island-for-crackdown-on-new-york-visitors-n382975

Who keeps electing this guy?  I think he's possessed.     

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Dude, candidates are not legally required to release tax records.

Why didn't the con man release his college transcripts, and why was his birth certificate fake? Why aren't you going after him?

13 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Work. Treat the kitchens once a month. Believe me if I didn't have to, I wouldn't go.

Plus, it's easy money. At least it used to be. I've never had my temperature taken so much in my life.

Jam, I’d demand a rectal temp, they’re more accurate👍

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

Jam, I’d demand a rectal temp, they’re more accurate👍

That would be EXTREMELY funny.

Although, what if I just started unbuttoning my pants, and when she starts looking at me all funny, I could just say "what?"

You mean to tell me that all you have to do is point that thing at my forehead, and it takes my temperature? Aww, those guys!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Man, I wish I'd thought of that name.

But glad someone did ... Good on you JC

I actually think the guy (if he is a real person, but that’s another discussion) has a good heart. Greg too. But man they get over-the-top ridiculous. But that’s my opinion. And the TRUMPCANDONOWRONG crowd as well.

people die. Life goes on for the rest. My wife gets mad when I say COVID is natures way to eliminate the sick and elderly. (Because she’s old). But, why not? It happens with all kinds of other species on this earth. If there’s a god, blame him/her/It. The fuckheads that run the world don’t know what’s going 

2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

womhp3iri2751.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

MORE THAN GHANA? MORE THAN COSTA RICA? MORE THAN BELIZE? MORE THAN THE DUCHY OF GRAND FENWICK? How can that be? The most prosperous country in the world with one of the largest populations, one of the biggest travel centers in the world? The country EVERYONE wants to get to, live in and be a part of? JUNGLE! How can this be?!?! Oh yeah, Trump.gotcha👍

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

That would be EXTREMELY funny.

Although, what if I just started unbuttoning my pants, and when she starts looking at me all funny, I could just say "what?"

You mean to tell me that all you have to do is point that thing at my forehead, and it takes my temperature? Aww, those guys!

They take all the fun out of it

C075CE7A-5D7D-4493-B385-F6DD44DB0B5C.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I actually think the guy (if he is a real person, but that’s another discussion) has a good heart. Greg too. But man they get over-the-top ridiculous. But that’s my opinion. And the TRUMPCANDONOWRONG crowd as well.

people die. Life goes on for the rest. My wife gets mad when I say COVID is natures way to eliminate the sick and elderly. (Because she’s old). But, why not? It happens with all kinds of other species on this earth. If there’s a god, blame him/her/It. The fuckheads that run the world don’t know what’s going 

I don't know who he is, or what he is, just that he has the ability to drive me up a wall. I'm not a fan of either party, I do think Trump is a puppet, but I'm hoping he will prove me wrong. Prepare for the worst ... hope for the best. That's about all we've got right now.

Is there a virus? Sure. Is it killing the vast amounts that the resident lunkheads (politicians, jungle and Hip) want us to believe? No. Way to much disinformation being spread around. They want us to be afraid, and I just don't have that in me. Plus, this thing is just way to convenient. Dollar's about to crash (they're broke), so this serves as a handy piece for those in charge to blame their spendthrift (stealing) ways on. Shutting everything down, and ruining lives in the process was assinine. Just my opinion.

I have a hard time blaming all these death's on a virus, when the entire test is suspect. We aren't living forever, and we aren't guaranteed a certain number of years. Live dammit, live!

13 minutes ago, jc856 said:

They take all the fun out of it

C075CE7A-5D7D-4493-B385-F6DD44DB0B5C.jpeg

Is that Seattle, or San Fran?

I have noticed that Democrat run states (cities) decay into things we would have never thought possible.

10 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

I don't know who he is, or what he is, just that he has the ability to drive me up a wall. I'm not a fan of either party, I do think Trump is a puppet, but I'm hoping he will prove me wrong. Prepare for the worst ... hope for the best. That's about all we've got right now.

Is there a virus? Sure. Is it killing the vast amounts that the resident lunkheads (politicians, jungle and Hip) want us to believe? No. Way to much disinformation being spread around. They want us to be afraid, and I just don't have that in me. Plus, this thing is just way to convenient. Dollar's about to crash (they're broke), so this serves as a handy piece for those in charge to blame their spendthrift (stealing) ways on. Shutting everything down, and ruining lives in the process was assinine. Just my opinion.

I have a hard time blaming all these death's on a virus, when the entire test is suspect. We aren't living forever, and we aren't guaranteed a certain number of years. Live dammit, live!

DCB93164-DC73-4D3D-A0E9-E563BB2425DE.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Is that Seattle, or San Fran?

I have noticed that Democrat run states (cities) decay into things we would have never thought possible.

Well, that pixelled butthole looks loose, I’m guessing SF. ......Oh what? Now I’m a homophobe?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Why is Trump hiding his tax returns?

To drive you nuts

seriously, I agree. If he has nothing to hide, I think he should. Probably would open a can of worms for him, maybe because of over-inflating his property value. Maybe he just doesn’t want people to know he’s not worth as much as he says he is.

30 minutes ago, jc856 said:

To drive you nuts

seriously, I agree. If he has nothing to hide, I think he should. Probably would open a can of worms for him, maybe because of over-inflating his property value. Maybe he just doesn’t want people to know he’s not worth as much as he says he is.

If there were anything criminal in his returns an Obama loyalist would have leaked them by now.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Unity, Rochester General, Westphal, U of R

Plenty of stories out there that disagree with assessment. Won’t find them if all you do is spend your  time on the disinformation spreading mainstream media

Dude you’re out of your fucking mind. There are thousands of stories out there just like what I posted above. How many cases did Rochester have? How many cases did Monroe county have?

Your problem is that you’re incapable of thinking that we’re both right. That some places did not have massive numbers of people who are infected with coronavirus and other places did.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan