Sign in to follow this  
travolta

Here comes the Corona hype again

6 hours ago, Woody said:

Huh?  What are you talking about?  :niterider:

Watch and see. Just watch and see

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

More Americans have died from Covid 19 than Americans that died in World War 1.

https://encyclopedia.1914-1918-online.net/article/war_losses_usa#:~:text=American losses in World War,the influenza epidemic of 1918.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

The number of Americans killed in WW 1 is 116,516.

The number of Americans killed by Covid 19 is 124,281

Trump is responsible for a lot of dead people.

@jc856 Just in case you missed it the first few times

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

I did. More people in the USA have died from the Vietnam war and the 9/11 terrorist bombing combined. 

Trump has a lot of blood on his hands because he was too busy golfing and campaigning instead of mitigating the damage from Covid 19.

Your original post

"More people of died in  America from Covid 19 than the number of people that died In the Vietnam war and the September 11 trade tower bombings combined. This is happened under Trump's watch and this is one of the many reasons why he will lose in 2020."

I get that you don't like Trump. Not a big deal, you don't have to. But blaming him for the entire thing is total nonsense, since anybody that died was/is being classified as a covid 19 death. 

• Like 1

They admitted that they inflated the number of deaths, because hospitals receive more funding. Doctors came out and said they were forced to put Corona as cause of death. Pretty much anyone who died in a nursing home is labeled Corona virus.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Your original post

"More people of died in  America from Covid 19 than the number of people that died In the Vietnam war and the September 11 trade tower bombings combined. This is happened under Trump's watch and this is one of the many reasons why he will lose in 2020."

I get that you don't like Trump. Not a big deal, you don't have to. But blaming him for the entire thing is total nonsense, since anybody that died was/is being classified as a covid 19 death. 

Which country was he talking about again?

And yeah, if you have a disease that will limit your life expectancy to say, 3 years and you get Covid and die in a week, it was the Covid that killed you. The REAL conspiracy is people like you - conspiracy theorists - who try to find reasons to NOT accept that people died from Covid. Making the whole conspiracy theorist thing really just living in denial.

Instead of arguing about it on a message board, trying to prove how much more aware you are of the insidious forces around us than everyone else, go to a Hospital where Covid patients are being treated and talk to the medical staff that are treating them.

Go seek the truth and ye shall find...

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

They admitted that they inflated the number of deaths, because hospitals receive more funding. Doctors came out and said they were forced to put Corona as cause of death. Pretty much anyone who died in a nursing home is labeled Corona virus.

Watch your fucking mouth. I MIGHT have a little better insight that the shit you got off of Fox News

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Which country was he talking about again?

And yeah, if you have a disease that will limit your life expectancy to say, 3 years and you get Covid and die in a week, it was the Covid that killed you. The REAL conspiracy is people like you - conspiracy theorists - who try to find reasons to NOT accept that people died from Covid. Making the whole conspiracy theorist thing really just living in denial.

Instead of arguing about it on a message board, trying to prove how much more aware you are of the insidious forces around us than everyone else, go to a Hospital where Covid patients are being treated and talk to the medical staff that are treating them.

Go seek the truth and ye shall find...

Dude, you don't even know what you're talking about, and all you do is argue on this message board.

Not a conspiracy if they come out and tell us

Thank God for HipKat, he is so much more enlightened than the rest of us

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Watch your fucking mouth. I MIGHT have a little better insight that the shit you got off of Fox News

Fox news?

Seriously?

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

Dude, you don't even know what you're talking about, and all you do is argue on this message board.

Not a conspiracy if they come out and tell us

Thank God for HipKat, he is so much more enlightened than the rest of us

Thank God for HipKat because he's not so gullible as to buy into Bullshit as the rest of (some of) you. My mom had Alzheimer's. in April, the Dr said she was physically healthy and could live another 3-5 years with it, although it WAS killing her. Then she tested positive for Covid and was dead in a week. Covid killed her, not Alzheimer's.

Now, if you don't want a line of shit, GO TO A FUCKING HOSPITAL AND TALK TO PEOPLE THAT TREAT  COVID PATIENTS.

Because that's who truly is more enlightened than the rest of us.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 hours ago, Meathead said:

um, mcflys

the shutdowns are happening because in their rush to reopen and pretend covid is no longer a problem, infections and deaths all over the country have spiked

of course this is exactly what the experts predicted, and it was easy to predict, but the fat pig bastard of a president doesnt care how many more people die as long as he gets reelected

the truth is hes fucked. the public sees the numbers. the public sees his mistakes, lies, and gross negligence on this issue. hes just giving powerful commercial content to aneurysm joes campaign. and with the money joe is raking in now, prepare to see every other commercial showing dons incompetence and disregard for human life using his own words

this election is over. your messiah will lose, thank god. im not sure joe has enough left in the tank to be a good president, but don and the republicans are hanging themselves. prepare for total dem control to start out joes presidency, with democrats jamming the ACA down republicans throats right off the bat. im afraid of what their total control will fuck up, but at least we wont have a flaming asshole shyster killing more people than otherwise would be if he didnt put his own interests above the value of their lives. bastard motherfucker

Blame the protesters/rioters/looters.  :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Biden's Prime Directives:

1. Serve the Globalist trust.
  2. Protect the Globalists.
  3. Ignore the law (Constitution).
  4. Any attempt to arrest a senior officer of the Globalist network results in shutdown.

TT5BpYl.gif

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Thank God for HipKat because he's not so gullible as to buy into Bullshit as the rest of (some of) you. My mom had Alzheimer's. in April, the Dr said she was physically healthy and could live another 3-5 years with it, although it WAS killing her. Then she tested positive for Covid and was dead in a week. Covid killed her, not Alzheimer's.

Now, if you don't want a line of shit, GO TO A FUCKING HOSPITAL AND TALK TO PEOPLE THAT TREAT  COVID PATIENTS.

Because that's who truly is more enlightened than the rest of us.

Dude, I go to hospitals all the time. In fact, I will hitting 4 of them this weekend. They are empty. I’ve talked to at least 10 nurses in the last month, who all say the same thing. Covid 19, is the corona hoax. 

Talked to a nurse at a party, who said this is a scam. There’s a virus, but nothing like the mainstream and politicians keep yammering on about. 

30 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Dude, I go to hospitals all the time. In fact, I will hitting 4 of them this weekend. They are empty. I’ve talked to at least 10 nurses in the last month, who all say the same thing. Covid 19, is the corona hoax. 

Talked to a nurse at a party, who said this is a scam. There’s a virus, but nothing like the mainstream and politicians keep yammering on about. 

Shout it from the rooftops.......:goal::classic_angry::clapper:

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

That’s really odd because my sister-in-law‘s best friend is a nurse at Millard Fillmore suburban in Amherst, who works with Covid patients in the ICU and told me a completely different story. About being unable to care for people and about patients dying and about medical professionals having PTSD. And that’s in Buffalo New York, New York State got hit pretty hard. But here in a Illinois, Peoria at OSF I had a customer last week who’s a nurse that works with Covid patients and his story echoed her story. Not your story so what hospitals are you going to? Bismarck North Dakota? Lincoln Nebraska? Places where Covid isn’t as prevalent?

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That’s really odd because my sister-in-law‘s best friend is a nurse at Millard Fillmore suburban in Amherst, who works with Covid patients in the ICU and told me a completely different story. About being unable to care for people and about patients dying and about medical professionals having PTSD. And that’s in Buffalo New York, New York State got hit pretty hard. But here in a Illinois, Peoria at OSF I had a customer last week who’s a nurse that works with Covid patients and his story echoed her story. Not your story so what hospitals are you going to? Bismarck North Dakota? Lincoln Nebraska? Places where Covid isn’t as prevalent?

Oh I get it!  You're right, and he's simply wrong!  LOL.  Asshole.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Unity, Rochester General, Westphal, U of R

Plenty of stories out there that disagree with assessment. Won’t find them if all you do is spend your  time on the disinformation spreading mainstream media

2 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Unity, Rochester General, Westphal, U of R

Plenty of stories out there that disagree with assessment. Won’t find them if all you do is spend your  time on the disinformation spreading mainstream media

Ain't that the truth.

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Aren’t you the one who claimed to drive by the hood and see people congregating around completely ignoring all warnings of gathering and not wearing masks? 
ALL THESE DEATHS ARE ON TRUMP? 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Your original post

Well, FungalSouljah agrees with him, so he has that going for him.😷

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

May I ask why you go to the hospitals? Business? Job? Personal interest? 

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

Actually it was on my local news dippy. You have more insight why, because your a cable guy? They also said on cnn that all palm beach county hospitals icu’s were over crowded, and Wellington regional told our local news that they have no Corona patients in their icu. And don’t tell me to watch my mouth.

who does this clown think he is?

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Actually it was on my local news dippy. You have more insight why, because your a cable guy? They also said on cnn that all palm beach hospital icu’s were over crowded, and Wellington regional told our local news that they have no Corona patients in their icu. And don’t tell me to watch my mouth unless you are ready to shut it for me.

who does this clown think he is?

He's confusing what he wants to be so for the truth.  He will literally buy into ANYTHING as long as it's anti-Trump.  Same goes for Jungle.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

He's confusing what he wants to be so for the truth.  He will literally buy into ANYTHING as long as it's anti-Trump.  Same goes for Jungle.

I don’t really know what I said to draw a reaction like that. Lol I don’t watch Fox News, I will listen to the Patriot on XM, and it was actually my Democrat wife showed me the local news article about it. Not every Democrat believes everything cnn says. 

and by the way she is not voting this term because she can’t stand Biden either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I don’t really know what I said to draw a reaction like that. Lol I don’t watch Fox News, I will listen to the Patriot on XM, and it was actually my Democrat wife who showed me the local news article about it. Not every Democrat believes everything cnn says. 

and by the way she is not voting this term because she can’t stand Biden either.