Sign in to follow this  
travolta

Here comes the Corona hype again

17 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You’re full of shit, Danny, I’ve been using this one since day 1. Haven’t even got a sniffle.

F1655715-BEF6-4E04-89AF-A2CE3A14DC31.jpeg

It makes you look fat though.

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

11 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

It makes you look fat though.

It’s not the mask

43 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Holy shit MH! After reading that, why aren’t we ALWAYS WEARING MASKS!

95C5EC9C-45BF-4759-8DC3-5FEF9F869266.jpeg

We aren't, or at least the informed ones among us, because we would all be suffering from hypoxia if we wear them constantly.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

2 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

We aren't, or at least the informed ones among us, because we would all be suffering from hypoxia if we were them constantly.  

Ok, I heard you the first time!

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Ok, I heard you the first time!

No, hypoxia, low oxygen, not excessive adipose tissue.

4 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

You can't claim there is hype when 123,000 people have died of Corona virus in America.

Dude, look closely.

Who thinks Covid is a fake? Trump supporters.
Who has a negative view of the BLM movement? Trump Supporters.
Who doesn't think police exert excessive force when it comes to minorities? Trump Supporters.
Who is more fired up about Confederate monuments being taken down? Trump supporters.
Who are the only people that can't see how racism and Trump keep popping up in the same sentence? Trump supporters.
Who consistently, across the board lines up on the wrong side of every single issue? Trump supporters

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

If incubation period is 2 weeks - apparently, then we could kill this in 2 weeks by everyone staying in the damn house for 14 days. No work, no play. No outdoor seating at the bar. No nothing. 2 weeks, keep everyone in the house except THE most critical workers and anyone in any setting outside of quarantine has to be wearing mask and gloves. Fuck it, make 'em wear a burka for 2 weeks. 

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

It’s not the mask

It's the fat that makes you look fat. :classic_biggrin:

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

It's the fat that makes you look fat. :classic_biggrin:

Shhhhhhh🤫🤫🤫 some people think it’s the clothes that make a man. My body is “adipose-tolerant”. My body is all about diversity.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

More people of died in  America from Covid 19 than the number of people that died In the Vietnam war and the September 11 trade tower bombings combined. This is happened under Trump's watch and this is one of the many reasons why he will lose in 2020.

You might want to do a little fact checking

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Don't worry they have a solution to get Joe through the Trump debate with all the latest technology to pump stimulants into his brain for 2 hours while controlling his responses.

nighttalk.PNG

I don't think that'll work for Joe30330.  His brain isn't as sharp as Alex Murphy's.  Hell, Murphy could have gotten shot in the head TWICE and still been more functional than Biden.  All the baby food in the world isn't enough to save Joe30330.  :niterider:

robocop.gif

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

6 minutes ago, Woody said:

I don't think that'll work for Joe30330.  His brain isn't as sharp as Alex Murphy's.  Hell, Murphy could have gotten shot in the head TWICE and still been more functional than Biden.  All the baby food in the world isn't enough to save Joe30330.  :niterider:

It only needs to be sharper than Trumps and that's a done deal

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

It only needs to be sharper than Trumps and that's a done deal

trumplol.gif

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

27 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

You might want to do a little fact checking

I did. More people in the USA have died from the Vietnam war and the 9/11 terrorist bombing combined. 

Trump has a lot of blood on his hands because he was too busy golfing and campaigning instead of mitigating the damage from Covid 19.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

22 minutes ago, Woody said:

trumplol.gif

Laugh now, enjoy it while you can

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

An article from April 28th, 2020 mentions that the deaths from Covid 19 surpassed the deaths from the Vietnam war. Unfortunately the deaths from Covid 19 is now 123,000 people in America.

Coronavirus Has Now Killed More Americans Than Vietnam War

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Flipboard
  • Email
April 28, 20205:55 PM ET
coronavirus-us-vietnam-war_wide-a2e912f5

The U.S. death toll from COVID-19 hit a new milestone, surpassing the number of Americans who died in the prolonged conflict with Vietnam. Here, the Elmhurst Hospital Center in Queens, N.Y., holds a vigil for medical workers and patients who have died in the pandemic.

John Nacion/NurPhoto via Getty Images

In not even three months since the first known U.S. deaths from COVID-19, more lives have now been lost to the coronavirus pandemic on U.S. soil than the 58,220 Americans who died over nearly two decades in Vietnam.

Early Tuesday evening ET, the U.S. death toll reached 58,365, according to Johns Hopkins University.

While the number of lives lost in the U.S. during the pandemic and the U.S. death toll in that war are roughly the same now, the death rate from the coronavirus in America is considerably higher. It now stands at about 17.6 deaths per 100,000 inhabitants.

During 1968, the deadliest year for the U.S. in Vietnam, the death toll of 16,899 occurred at about half the pandemic's rate — 8.5 troops were killed for every 100,000 U.S. residents.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/04/28/846701304/pandemic-death-toll-in-u-s-now-exceeds-vietnam-wars-u-s-fatalities

tn_us-flag.gif
 United States

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Facts

Nineteen men hijacked four fuel-loaded US commercial airplanes bound for west coast destinations. A total of 2,977 people were killed in New York City, Washington, DC and outside of Shanksville, Pennsylvania.
The attack was orchestrated by al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

https://www.cnn.com/2013/07/27/us/september-11-anniversary-fast-facts/index.html

Number of deaths from the 9/11 terrorist attack = 2,977

Number of deaths from the Vietnam war over( 2 decades) = 58,220

Number of deaths from Covid 19 = 124,281.

The numbers clearly show more people have died from Covid 19 in America than the Vietnam war and the 9/11 terrorist attacks combined. The blood of these deaths are on Donald J Trump's hands.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

16 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

I did. More people in the USA have died from the Vietnam war and the 9/11 terrorist bombing combined. 

Trump has a lot of blood on his hands because he was too busy golfing and campaigning instead of mitigating the damage from Covid 19.

Over a million people died in the Vietnam war. Or aren’t Vietnamese people too?

13 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Laugh now, enjoy it while you can

Huh?  What are you talking about?  :niterider:

biden.jpg

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

6 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Nice try to twist my words.

I said more Americans have died from Covid 19 than American's that died fighting in the Vietnam war, so there is a comparison for how badly Trump has handled the Pandemic.

One of the many reasons why I respected Muhammad Ali was his stance against the Vietnam war.

“Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go 10,000 miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on Brown people in Vietnam while so-called Negro people in Louisville are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights? No I’m not going 10,000 miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters of the darker people the world over. This is the day when such evils must come to an end. I have been warned that to take such a stand would cost me millions of dollars. But I have said it once and I will say it again. The real enemy of my people is here. I will not disgrace my religion, my people or myself by becoming a tool to enslave those who are fighting for their own justice, freedom and equality. If I thought the war was going to bring freedom and equality to 22 million of my people they wouldn’t have to draft me, I’d join tomorrow. I have nothing to lose by standing up for my beliefs. So I’ll go to jail, so what? We’ve been in jail for 400 years.”

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

More Americans have died from Covid 19 than Americans that died in World War 1.

American losses in World War I were modest compared to those of other belligerents, with 116,516 deaths and approximately 320,000 sick and wounded of the 4.7 million men who served.

https://encyclopedia.1914-1918-online.net/article/war_losses_usa#:~:text=American losses in World War,the influenza epidemic of 1918.

tn_us-flag.gif
 United States

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

The number of American killed in WW 1 is 116,516.

The number of American killed by Covid 19 is 124,281

Trump is responsible for a lot of dead people.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

6 hours ago, jc856 said:

Ummm...

7 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Coronavirus Has Now Killed More Americans Than Vietnam War

Seek help. soflabillsfan