Sign in to follow this  
travolta

Here comes the Corona hype again

Joe Biden will end up agreeing to 1 or 3 virtual debates with Trump because of the Corona virus. In addition, the shutdowns will resume and pressure will be added for more mail in voting. Schools will remain semi closed until January. 

Shutdown

keep Joe Biden locked up

keep Trump from campaigning

push mail in voting

Look the other way while the rioters and looters fail to social distance in their summer of love. 

It may work, but people are awfully sick of the Corona BS. 

5 minutes ago, travolta said:

Joe Biden will end up agreeing to 1 or 3 virtual debates with Trump because of the Corona virus. In addition, the shutdowns will resume and pressure will be added for more mail in voting. Schools will remain semi closed until January. 

Shutdown

keep Joe Biden locked up

keep Trump from campaigning

push mail in voting

Look the other way while the rioters and looters fail to social distance in their summer of love. 

It may work, but people are awfully sick of the Corona BS. 

I'm quite sure that's their plan.  Don't think such a plan will work.  The bullshit they're pushing is pretty OBVIOUS at this point.  Fuck them.  There will be NO MORE SHUTDOWNS.  Fuck that.

Now that the protests are dying down they need to stir the pot some more to keep unrest high until November 

Just now, gunnar_zero said:

Now that the protests are dying down they need to stir the pot some more to keep unrest high until November 

More charges of racism dammit!!!!!!!!!

You can't claim there is hype when 123,000 people have died of Corona virus in America.

• Thanks 2

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

More charges of racism dammit!!!!!!!!!

Jungle and the other white guilt people in here will be calling us racists, you can bank on that.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

You can't claim there is hype when 123,000 people have died of Corona virus in America.

Yes you certainly can, dumbass.

• Thanks 1

um, mcflys

the shutdowns are happening because in their rush to reopen and pretend covid is no longer a problem, infections and deaths all over the country have spiked

of course this is exactly what the experts predicted, and it was easy to predict, but the fat pig bastard of a president doesnt care how many more people die as long as he gets reelected

the truth is hes fucked. the public sees the numbers. the public sees his mistakes, lies, and gross negligence on this issue. hes just giving powerful commercial content to aneurysm joes campaign. and with the money joe is raking in now, prepare to see every other commercial showing dons incompetence and disregard for human life using his own words

this election is over. your messiah will lose, thank god. im not sure joe has enough left in the tank to be a good president, but don and the republicans are hanging themselves. prepare for total dem control to start out joes presidency, with democrats jamming the ACA down republicans throats right off the bat. im afraid of what their total control will fuck up, but at least we wont have a flaming asshole shyster killing more people than otherwise would be if he didnt put his own interests above the value of their lives. bastard motherfucker

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

More people of died in  America from Covid 19 than the number of people that died In the Vietnam war and the September 11 trade tower bombings combined. This is happened under Trump's watch and this is one of the many reasons why he will lose in 2020.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

17 minutes ago, Meathead said:

um, mcflys

the shutdowns are happening because in their rush to reopen and pretend covid is no longer a problem, infections and deaths all over the country have spiked

of course this is exactly what the experts predicted, and it was easy to predict, but the fat pig bastard of a president doesnt care how many more people die as long as he gets reelected

the truth is hes fucked. the public sees the numbers. the public sees his mistakes, lies, and gross negligence on this issue. hes just giving powerful commercial content to aneurysm joes campaign. and with the money joe is raking in now, prepare to see every other commercial showing dons incompetence and disregard for human life using his own words

this election is over. your messiah will lose, thank god. im not sure joe has enough left in the tank to be a good president, but don and the republicans are hanging themselves. prepare for total dem control to start out joes presidency, with democrats jamming the ACA down republicans throats right off the bat. im afraid of what their total control will fuck up, but at least we wont have a flaming asshole shyster killing more people than otherwise would be if he didnt put his own interests above the value of their lives. bastard motherfucker

The economy just a non-issue, huh?  Don't count your chickens just yet.  A lot of wishing and hoping on your part.

7 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

More people of died in  America from Covid 19 than the number of people that died In the Vietnam war and the September 11 trade tower bombings combined. This is happened under Trump's watch and this is one of the many reasons why he will lose in 2020.

How many would have died under Obama?  None I guess.  Right?  LOL

Don't worry they have a solution to get Joe through the Trump debate with all the latest technology to pump stimulants into his brain for 2 hours while controlling his responses.

nighttalk.PNG

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

Don't worry they have a solution to get Joe through the Trump debate with all the latest technology to pump stimulants into his brain for 2 hours while controlling his responses.

nighttalk.PNG

This actually made me laugh.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Masks don't do shit for you.  

masks like the one you pictured is primarily to stop the spread of the virus from infecting others by catching the vast majority of micro-droplets emitted by breathing. yes, there are some pathogens that will escape those coverings but youre reducing the volume dramatically by wearing a mask. they are not intended to stop all but the smallest percentage of pathogens you breathe in

most concerning is that articles contention that respirators like N95 dont stop anything. frankly, i dont believe that, but i do believe they allow too many viruses in. when you think about it, even if it is 95% thats way too low to be confident you are protected. in one cloud of exhaled pathogens there will be billions of viruses, lets say 1 billion (probably more). at that rate, that means 50 million pathogens will get through. even if its only 5 mil viruses in the cloud, thats still 50,000 that get through. that article states it only takes ONE single virus to enter your airway for you to be infected, so 95% might as well be nothing. the only thing its going to stop is tiny sets of stray virus collections very small in number, so there is some value. thats why HCW use a cloth mask over the N95 to catch another 1-2 or whatever pcent to reduce the chances of infection, though again if we are talking about millions or billions of viruses in a cloud that few percent isnt going to make much of a difference

what that article didnt mention was the efficacy of more robust respirators like the 3M paint masks. paint fumes are very small so their paint respirators are made for 100% filtering. I actually called 3M who told me that the paint respirator i have with P100 2097 filters removes 100% of viruses and bacteria. im not positive i believe them, but thats what they said, which is why i wish that article had specifically addressed those kinds of allegedly 100% respirators

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Dems cannot hide Biden until November. He will need to make appearances, unless they get lucky. Lucky from their perspective:

Corona 2.0/shutdown with public buy in. As a result of Corona 2.0 shutdown, acceptance of mass mail voting by no gonad Republicans and gullible voters. 

Corona 2.0 shutdown would give Dems an excuse to insist on virtual debates. Joe will look less brain dead virtually than in a live debate. 

Thus my theory on Corona 2 hype. Bitch all you want about people taking Corona seriously. Fact is, government will never be able to control people in a free society. That includes the precious social justice worriers destroying our cities. Lefties don’t follow the social distancing rules either. 

As a side note, I went to NYC in December with my wife. We took the train from Union station in DC to Penn station in NY. When we got off the train,  my wife ran to the rest room. She did not want to use the nasty BR on the train. While on line for the woman’s BR, a homeless man was taking a dump in the sink of the woman’s BR. This was in front of about 30 woman. Penn station is disgusting and so is much of NYC. So what is my point? My point is that GOVT will NEVER control people’s hygiene, social distancing etc.... Even Chris Coumo was busted while diagnosed with Corona out riding his bike in public. 

So back to my question. Can the Dem’s get away with hiding Joe until November? I do not think they can. I also think Corona 2.0 hype will not go as they plan. If they do hide Joe until November, or if Joe dementia Joe has high profile dementia Joe moments, he is done. Trump will win the election. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, travolta said:

Dems cannot hide Biden until November. He will need to make appearances, unless they get lucky. Lucky from their perspective:

Corona 2.0/shutdown with public buy in. As a result of Corona 2.0 shutdown, acceptance of mass mail voting by no gonad Republicans and gullible voters. 

Corona 2.0 shutdown would give Dems an excuse to insist on virtual debates. Joe will look less brain dead virtually than in a live debate. 

Thus my theory on Corona 2 hype. Bitch all you want about people taking Corona seriously. Fact is, government will never be able to control people in a free society. That includes the precious social justice worriers destroying our cities. Lefties don’t follow the social distancing rules either. 

As a side note, I went to NYC in December with my wife. We took the train from Union station in DC to Penn station in NY. When we got off the train,  my wife ran to the rest room. She did not want to use the nasty BR on the train. While on line for the woman’s BR, a homeless man was taking a dump in the sink of the woman’s BR. This was in front of about 30 woman. Penn station is disgusting and so is much of NYC. So what is my point? My point is that GOVT will NEVER control people’s hygiene, social distancing etc.... Even Chris Coumo was busted while diagnosed with Corona out riding his bike in public. 

So back to my question. Can the Dem’s get away with hiding Joe until November? I do not think they can. I also think Corona 2.0 hype will not go as they plan. If they do hide Joe until November, or if Joe dementia Joe has high profile dementia Joe moments, he is done. Trump will win the election. 

Oh, they will fuckin die trying to hide him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gunnar_zero said:

This is where phase 2 of the MK-Ultra plan to have a cop kill a black man kicks in.......heard it on the dark web, shhhhhhh.🤫🤫

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

This is where phase 2 of the MK-Ultra plan to have a cop kill a black man kicks in.......heard it on the dark web, shhhhhhh.🤫🤫

Oh wait, the next time a black thug gets murdered by the POH-LEECE in NYC for no reason whatsoever.....................

they are going to burn the Freedom Tower down.

1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

I just don't know about this one..    Hmmmmmm.  Do you think this one makes me look fat?  

1587552171702_1500x.jpg?v=1589788846

Masks don't do shit for you.  

https://www.rcreader.com/commentary/masks-dont-work-covid-a-review-of-science-relevant-to-covide-19-social-policy

You’re full of shit, Danny, I’ve been using this one since day 1. Haven’t even got a sniffle.

F1655715-BEF6-4E04-89AF-A2CE3A14DC31.jpeg

Just now, LIBills said:

Oh wait, the next time a black thug gets murdered by the POH-LEECE in NYC for no reason whatsoever.....................

they are going to burn the Freedom Tower down.

Freedom is never free.....

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

Freedom is never free.....

Neither is getting an STD.

27 minutes ago, Meathead said:

masks like the one you pictured is primarily to stop the spread of the virus from infecting others by catching the vast majority of micro-droplets emitted by breathing. yes, there are some pathogens that will escape those coverings but youre reducing the volume dramatically by wearing a mask. they are not intended to stop all but the smallest percentage of pathogens you breathe in

most concerning is that articles contention that respirators like N95 dont stop anything. frankly, i dont believe that, but i do believe they allow too many viruses in. when you think about it, even if it is 95% thats way too low to be confident you are protected. in one cloud of exhaled pathogens there will be billions of viruses, lets say 1 billion (probably more). at that rate, that means 50 million pathogens will get through. even if its only 5 mil viruses in the cloud, thats still 50,000 that get through. that article states it only takes ONE single virus to enter your airway for you to be infected, so 95% might as well be nothing. the only thing its going to stop is tiny sets of stray virus collections very small in number, so there is some value. thats why HCW use a cloth mask over the N95 to catch another 1-2 or whatever pcent to reduce the chances of infection, though again if we are talking about millions or billions of viruses in a cloud that few percent isnt going to make much of a difference

what that article didnt mention was the efficacy of more robust respirators like the 3M paint masks. paint fumes are very small so their paint respirators are made for 100% filtering. I actually called 3M who told me that the paint respirator i have with P100 2097 filters removes 100% of viruses and bacteria. im not positive i believe them, but thats what they said, which is why i wish that article had specifically addressed those kinds of allegedly 100% respirators

Holy shit MH! After reading that, why aren’t we ALWAYS WEARING MASKS!

95C5EC9C-45BF-4759-8DC3-5FEF9F869266.jpeg