Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Bubba Wallace & The Noose & The Racists!!!! *****

23 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Here's Bubba Wallace and his girlfriend. He barely even looks black and I believe the whole thing was just a stunt to get him more noticed in NASCrap.

29958184-8451265-Amanda_Carter_right_the

Bubba once again demonstrates colored privilege by identifying solely with his minority status. Who do you think Bubba looks more like?

His father?

Bubba-Wallace-and-his-father-Darrell-Wal

Or his mother?

Bubba-Wallace-and-and-his-mother-Desiree

Funny because Kaepernick’s mother was 100% white. I had always thought he was Mediterranean, until the whole kneeling thing started. He had found a way avoid becoming irrelevant while his football career was fissiling out. Bubba is just a copycat. 

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

That's not what I said. Try to follow along. I asked him yesterday how many cases Rochester and Monroe County have. Rochester is a burg. He's trying to use Rochester as the example that all hospitals are not experiencing large numbers of Covid patients. Monroe County has had 3,000 cases. Erie has had almost 8,000 plus another 1,200 for Niagara.In the meantime, Cook County, IL has had 89,000 cases. Add in the other 3 communities that make up the Chicago area and that's an additional 105,000 cases.

He's comparing a candle to a forest fire

320 plus million people living in the United States. How many positive tests, using a test that is less than accurate? There is no forest fire.

However, there is a dollar that is falling fast, and those at the top who have helped it's decline need something to blame it on ... Oh, but that's just a conspiracy theory.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

Keep grasping at straws buddy, because it's all you have. 

We are your elected representatives: Wear a mask, six feet apart and only go outside if you absolutely have to. But only go to the grocery store, or Home Depot, or Lowe's, or Wal Mart or Target, because covid 19 doesn't hangout in any of those places.

And remember, Live in fear

I can go to bars. Restaurants, Goodwill for $3 shirts if I want. Because we don't have 4,500 cases here. We have 800 in a 5 county area. I haven't worn a mask out in over a month. So, wrong.....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan