Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Bubba Wallace & The Noose & The Racists!!!! *****

12 hours ago, jc856 said:

Yeah, you were not nice about that hip

The only people who think I’m nice or height and weight appropriate women, typically with blonde hair and big tits. For some reason I’m never mean to them. It’s a mystery

• Haha 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

It was meant for us (all of us, everywhere).

Something for the media to use, and for us to react, so they can keep division alive and well in these United States.

Oldest trick in the book, and just happens to work

The second oldest trick in the book is convincing foolish people that everything is a conspiracy

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

28 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I imagine you really mean short, fat, ugly chicks with cleft chins and crossed eyes.

Hermaphrodites 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

The second oldest trick in the book is convincing foolish people that everything is a conspiracy

No. The second oldest trick in the book is labeling anyone with a different opinion than yours, a conspiracy theorist.

It’s 2020, no longer works. 

2 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

No. The second oldest trick in the book is labeling anyone with a different opinion than yours, a conspiracy theorist.

It’s 2020, no longer works. 

Oh no, plenty of other people have different opinions and they are based on tangible things, i9n most cases. But to just deny things that you can see in front of your face is asinine. Denying Covid is like denying air. Gimme a break

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Trump lies a lot and believes in a lot of conspiracy theories.

Trump thought Obama was born in Kenya.

Trump thinks there is an Obamagate despite no evidence. Trump says Obama committed Treason but again has no evidence to back it up.

Trump repeated a consiparcy theory that Ted Cruz's dad Rafael assassinated JFK, he source was the National Enquirer.

Trump believe the conspiracy theory that vaccines cause Autism.

Trump claims Muslims were celebrating after the 9/11 terrorist attack. The people that were detained were Israeli Mossad agents.

Trump is a climate changer denier. 

Trump doesn't believe Asbestos is bad for Humans.

Trump falsely claimed Prince Alwaleed bin Talal is a partial owner of Fox News.

Trump claimed that it wasn't his voice in the Access Hollywood tapes where he makes the comment grab them by the pussy.

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-conspiracy-theories-2016-5#questions-about-the-legitimacy-of-the-access-hollywood-tape-14

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

44 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Oh no, plenty of other people have different opinions and they are based on tangible things, i9n most cases. But to just deny things that you can see in front of your face is asinine. Denying Covid is like denying air. Gimme a break

Is COVID 19 right in front of my face? 

Like I’ve said repeatedly, not denying there’s a virus, just the numbers and how they got there. This will, or is currently being used as the reason for the inevitable crash. Are you prepared?

3 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Is COVID 19 right in front of my face? 

Like I’ve said repeatedly, not denying there’s a virus, just the numbers and how they got there. This will, or is currently being used as the reason for the inevitable crash. Are you prepared?

Hedy, asshole, my mother died from it and my Dr told me based on the health issues I have, he thinks it 95% sure I had it in February. It IS in my face. Every time I climb a ladder or a flight of stairs and gasp for breath

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

Hedy, asshole, my mother died from it and my Dr told me based on the health issues I have, he thinks it 95% sure I had it in February. It IS in my face. Every time I climb a ladder or a flight of stairs and gasp for breath

???

Here's Bubba Wallace and his girlfriend. He barely even looks black and I believe the whole thing was just a stunt to get him more noticed in NASCrap.

29958184-8451265-Amanda_Carter_right_the

Bubba once again demonstrates colored privilege by identifying solely with his minority status. Who do you think Bubba looks more like?

His father?

Bubba-Wallace-and-his-father-Darrell-Wal

Or his mother?

Bubba-Wallace-and-and-his-mother-Desiree

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

10 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Bubba-Wallace-and-his-father-Darrell-Wal

Bubba-Wallace-and-and-his-mother-Desiree

Riiight, no black people in this picture..... smh.

Wait, black mother, white father and he doesn't look 100% black?? WOW! Didn't see THAT coming!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

Will you please stop swearing at people just because they have a different opinion than yours. You do it a lot, and it's becoming annoying. Some good people on this site (just like in the real world) that aren't going to agree with you on every topic, so you deal with it and move on.

If you're gasping for breath every time you climb a ladder or a flight of stairs, maybe you need to start working on your cardio.

Why is it that we never hear these wonderful mainstream Doctors talking about our immune systems? Those wonderful things inside our bodies that were made to fight off viruses, flu's, etc.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Will you please stop swearing at people just because they have a different opinion than yours. You do it a lot, and it's becoming annoying. Some good people on this site (just like in the real world) that aren't going to agree with you on every topic, so you deal with it and move on.

If you're gasping for breath every time you climb a ladder or a flight of stairs, maybe you need to start working on your cardio.

Why is it that we never hear these wonderful mainstream Doctors talking about our immune systems? Those wonderful things inside our bodies that were made to fight off viruses, flu's, etc.

My cardio?? In August, my Pulmonary tests showed 2% blockage, as if I'd never smoked.

In February, the DAY before I got sick, I was working out, doing 5 burnout sets on each weight lifting exercise, and between sets I would jog for 60 seconds on the treadmill. My heart rate never got above 106 BMP. Then I got sick. And ever since, climbing my 28' ladder, or a flight of stairs and I feel like I just smoked a carton of Marlboros, except I haven't had a cigarette in over a year and a half. Yes, of course I need to do more cardio, but that's not the issue. 

The black spots on my lungs though,  that tested non-cancerous, might have something to do with it.

I'll make sure I cut down on the offensive language for ya, mmmk?

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

My cardio?? In August, my Pulmonary tests showed 2% blockage, as if I'd never smoked.

In February, the DAY before I got sick, I was working out, doing 5 burnout sets on each weight lifting exercise, and between sets I would jog for 60 seconds on the treadmill. My heart rate never got above 106 BMP. Then I got sick. And ever since, climbing my 28' ladder, or a flight of stairs and I feel like I just smoked a carton of Marlboros, except I haven't had a cigarette in over a year and a half. Yes, of course I need to do more cardio, but that's not the issue. 

The black spots on my lungs though,  that tested non-cancerous, might have something to do with it.

I'll make sure I cut down on the offensive language for ya, mmmk?

Perhaps you missed it, but I did use the word maybe. Not arguing with you. Aside from fatally flawed, I don't have a problem with anybody here. Nobody has to agree with everything I say, and I'm okay with it.

And I don't give a shit about the offensive language. You called me an ass hole, because I don't agree with you, and I still don't. If you want people to respect your opinion, then you have to respect theirs.

As for your health, I'm not going to jump to conclusions. Whatever it is, I hope you begin to feel better soon.

9 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Perhaps you missed it, but I did use the word maybe. Not arguing with you. Aside from fatally flawed, I don't have a problem with anybody here. Nobody has to agree with everything I say, and I'm okay with it.

And I don't give a shit about the offensive language. You called me an ass hole, because I don't agree with you, and I still don't. If you want people to respect your opinion, then you have to respect theirs.

As for your health, I'm not going to jump to conclusions. Whatever it is, I hope you begin to feel better soon.

I feel fine. I work as hard as ever and do everything I always have. I just get winded easier than I should be normally and I called you an asshole for dismissing what I have seen, myself

Seek help. soflabillsfan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

I feel fine. I work as hard as ever and do everything I always have. I just get winded easier than I should be normally and I called you an asshole for dismissing what I have seen, myself

I don’t dismiss anything. Just telling you what I’ve seen, and info that I’ve received. Left Unity just over a half hour ago, quiet. Just leaving RGH, same. If I were seeing anything different, I’d sure as hell say so. 

I’ll tell you what I am beginning to see, food shortages. Empty spaces on grocery store shelves.  

3 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

I don’t dismiss anything. Just telling you what I’ve seen, and info that I’ve received. Left Unity just over a half hour ago, quiet. Just leaving RGH, same. If I were seeing anything different, I’d sure as hell say so. 

Yeah, Rochester that nationally famous hotspot that we hear about all the time. Oh wait, no we don’t

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yeah, Rochester that nationally famous hotspot that we hear about all the time. Oh wait, no we don’t

A city has to be famous for Covid to be relevant? Lmao.

• Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

On 1/31/2015 at 3:34 PM, IlluminatusUIUC said:

Jungle was one of the worst posters on the site and I'm not backing off that. The guy would say completely ridiculous, indefensible things over and over, and he would misquote and whine about attempts to refute those points as personal attacks. He was also completely devoted to scouting reports. My favorite one was when he tried to use a 2006 draft profile of Tarvaris Jackson as a counterpoint, after the dude had played six years in the league on two different teams.

945D802F-8FEC-4EF8-90CA-6D6166161CB4.jpeg

4 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

A city has to be famous for Covid to be relevant? Lmao.

That's not what I said. Try to follow along. I asked him yesterday how many cases Rochester and Monroe County have. Rochester is a burg. He's trying to use Rochester as the example that all hospitals are not experiencing large numbers of Covid patients. Monroe County has had 3,000 cases. Erie has had almost 8,000 plus another 1,200 for Niagara.In the meantime, Cook County, IL has had 89,000 cases. Add in the other 3 communities that make up the Chicago area and that's an additional 105,000 cases.

He's comparing a candle to a forest fire

Seek help. soflabillsfan

50 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That's not what I said. Try to follow along. I asked him yesterday how many cases Rochester and Monroe County have. Rochester is a burg. He's trying to use Rochester as the example that all hospitals are not experiencing large numbers of Covid patients. Monroe County has had 3,000 cases. Erie has had almost 8,000 plus another 1,200 for Niagara.In the meantime, Cook County, IL has had 89,000 cases. Add in the other 3 communities that make up the Chicago area and that's an additional 105,000 cases.

He's comparing a candle to a forest fire

Agreed.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

On 1/31/2015 at 3:34 PM, IlluminatusUIUC said:

Jungle was one of the worst posters on the site and I'm not backing off that. The guy would say completely ridiculous, indefensible things over and over, and he would misquote and whine about attempts to refute those points as personal attacks. He was also completely devoted to scouting reports. My favorite one was when he tried to use a 2006 draft profile of Tarvaris Jackson as a counterpoint, after the dude had played six years in the league on two different teams.

945D802F-8FEC-4EF8-90CA-6D6166161CB4.jpeg

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Keep grasping at straws buddy, because it's all you have. 

We are your elected representatives: Wear a mask, six feet apart and only go outside if you absolutely have to. But only go to the grocery store, or Home Depot, or Lowe's, or Wal Mart or Target, because covid 19 doesn't hangout in any of those places.

And remember, Live in fear