Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Bubba Wallace & The Noose & The Racists!!!! *****

9 hours ago, johndhall1 said:

Just wondering, why are you such an asshole ?.

I’m only an asshole to people that are assholes to me. And Trump lovers.  You’ve been an asshole to me since day one so why should I be anything other than an asshole back?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, jc856 said:

How clear is it that it was intended for Wallace? CRYSTAL clear? VERY clear? OBVIOUSLY clear?

im thinking it’s CLEAR it was to pull down a fucking door. Get back to me if it turns out otherwise.

I don’t think that’s clear to anybody. I’ve worked in a lot of shops, that had ropes to pulldown doors, including the shop I work in now and I’ve never seen one that was made into a noose before. Probably this one was made to pull down the fucking door. But in light of all the fucking shit going on right now if you’re going to give a black man a garage to work out of it’s probably not a good idea to have a pull rope that has been fashioned into a fucking noose. I don’t understand why this is so hard for anyone to grasp

• Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don’t think that’s clear to anybody. I’ve worked in a lot of shops, that had ropes to pulldown doors, including the shop I work in now and I’ve never seen one that was made into a noose before. Probably this one was made to pull down the fucking door. But in light of all the fucking shit going on right now if you’re going to give a black man a garage to work out of it’s probably not a good idea to have a pull rope that has been fashioned into a fucking noose. I don’t understand why this is so hard for anyone to grasp

Why do you think anyone should notice it Hip? Everyone isn’t super hyped about looking out for stupid shit. They want to make cars go fast.

also, they’re guys. They’re probably always looking for sweet crazy nascar groupie pussy.

18 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I’m only an asshole to people that are assholes to me. And Trump lovers.  You’ve been an asshole to me since day one so why should I be anything other than an asshole back?

I’m an asshole, and I’m OFFENDED you guys think you qualify. Me and the rest of my asshole friends are laughing and shaking our heads.....

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Can't even kill a black hamster 

7E2D6FD7-86A8-4B52-A725-F026EFE0AAA9.jpeg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Why do you think anyone should notice it Hip? Everyone isn’t super hyped about looking out for stupid shit. They want to make cars go fast.

also, they’re guys. They’re probably always looking for sweet crazy nascar groupie pussy.

Do you know who’s hyped up about looking for that kind of stupid shit? Black people. Ironically, it was a black person who found that kind of shit! Can you believe he took it the way he did? Gee! What a dummy

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

26 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don’t understand why this is so hard for anyone to grasp

I'm sure they grasp it, they're just ribbing Bubba because this incident became a national headline before all of the facts were settled.  It was ridiculous to let that cow out of the barn so prematurely.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Do you know who’s hyped up about looking for that kind of stupid shit? Black people. Ironically, it was a black person who found that kind of shit! Can you believe he took it the way he did? Gee! What a dummy

Guess he wasn’t whipped into a frenzy by the media, was he? OTHER PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE THIS WAS BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION!

BAD COP, DID BAD THING! TO, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, NOT A STELLAR PERSON! (LETS ACKNOWLEDGE THE 2000 LB ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM, THEY RARELY ARE)  DID HE DESERVE TO DIE. Fuck no! Should the cop go to prison? Let the jury decide! Jungle says they are poorly trained and not vetted enough. So, let’s straighten that out. 

but meathead is right, we are going about this the wrong way

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Are there black hamsters?

yes but theyre called "hamstas"

• Haha 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I’m only an asshole to people that are assholes to me. 

not true. you were an asshole to me and i never did anything close to deserving it

but you served your two week ignore sentence and have been fine to me since so ive forgiven you

lets just not pretend like you dont go random asshole sometimes

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

4 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Nigga please......

oh, what! An Irish/Scottish person cant say that? Och! 

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

OK, not that made me laugh in REAL life

Seek help. soflabillsfan

not true. you were an asshole to me and i never did anything close to deserving it

but you served your two week ignore sentence and have been fine to me since so ive forgiven you

Actually, I'm not an asshole, I'm a ball buster. It's the nature of the beast, growing up with the guys I grew up with. We were all ball busters and when ever I talk to any of them, we're all still ball busters. That, and I'm a "speak my mind" and "tell it like it is" kinda guy.

• Like 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

you belittled my lifelong work as a volunteer civil rights activist. that was extremely offensive to me bc it was inaccurate and unnecessary, not to mention its something that is important to me. thats not ball busting thats abuse, and i dont put up with that. if you were ever to do it again i would put you back on ignore and pretend you are dead. but there are aspects i like about you so i hope that doesnt happen

• Like 1

I will vouch that both of you guys are decent men, and very likely, were we standing side by side , I would would be the biggest asshole.

we dont even have to be standing side by side

4 minutes ago, Meathead said:

you belittled my lifelong work as a volunteer civil rights activist. that was extremely offensive to me bc it was inaccurate and unnecessary, not to mention its something that is important to me. thats not ball busting thats abuse, and i dont put up with that. if you were ever to do it again i would put you back on ignore and pretend you are dead. but there are aspects i like about you so i hope that doesnt happen

Well, I apologize for that.  It was not intended the way you took it, but fair enough.

Anyway, the other thing is that the Trumpsters are running amok on here, and until Jungle joined in recently and other than an occasional appearance by you, Frawk and Piggy, I'M the one that's been fighting the good fight for the last 3 1/2 years - mostly on my own and it gets a little frustrating being the lone warrior and being the only one that carries the torch. So that doesn't do much to prevent some assholery at times, either

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Actually, I'm not an asshole, I'm a ball buster. It's the nature of the beast, growing up with the guys I grew up with. We were all ball busters and when ever I talk to any of them, we're all still ball busters. That, and I'm a "speak my mind" and "tell it like it is" kinda guy.

Yeah, you were not nice about that hip

5 minutes ago, Meathead said:

we dont even have to be standing side by side

Bitch

before you it was me

but i dont have the energy now. i also have a failed back surgery that has left me unable to sit for very long. and of course i still have the brutal immune disorder that makes me exhausted all the time. i spend most of my life in bed, either sleeping or keeping the pressure off my broken back. and posting accurately when youre dictating into a tablet is a pain in the ass so i only do a limited amount of that

i dont think im going to be around much longer so enjoy me while you can

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

before you it was me

but i dont have the energy now. i also have a failed back surgery that has left me unable to sit for very long. and of course i still have the brutal immune disorder that makes me exhausted all the time. i spend most of my life in bed, either sleeping or keeping the pressure off my broken back

i dont think im going to be around much longer so enjoy me while you can

Do you keep your butthole in pristine condition? I have a fruitcake my cousins grandmother brought by that we don’t need.

lmao. wtf?!

11 minutes ago, Meathead said:

lmao. wtf?!

Well, you said you well on your last legs.....

crying out loud! Do I have to spell it out to you?! I was going to have buttsex with your nearly living butt. I always liked it. Fuck! Now you ruined it! Thanks for nothing Hal......

On 6/24/2020 at 8:06 PM, jc856 said:

Was the noose meant for him? (I’ve yet to see a close up of it) anyone have a close up pic of it?.  

It was meant for us (all of us, everywhere).

Something for the media to use, and for us to react, so they can keep division alive and well in these United States.

Oldest trick in the book, and just happens to work