Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Bubba Wallace & The Noose & The Racists!!!! *****

11 minutes ago, jc856 said:

So, because it’s found out to be bogus, AFTER MAKING A GREAT BIG COLOSSAL BIG FUCKING MAJOR SUPER BIG DEAL OUT OF IT, adding to an already inflamed tension, then, what, just forget it? No harm, no foul?  I didn’t know I was supposed to move on. I’m a little slow

i guess I’m just so fucking sick of this race bullshit. I kinda thought electing a black (half) man as president, things would not be like this. But I know. Trump.

Holy mother of God!! Can you believe somebody actually made a fucking mistake? I mean who the fuck does he think he is making a goddamn mistake?

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

32 minutes ago, Woody said:

It was meant from him.  A racist from the year 2075 time traveled back to 2020 to plant the rope just for Wallace.  :niterider:

That can’t be true. Jungle Souljah’s grandson came back in time from 2047 and told me that they perfected an anti-racism vaccine that they administer at birth. Nobody has had it since 2043. I guess everyone in the future fights about height. If you’re less that 6’, you’re scum.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Holy mother of God!! Can you believe somebody actually made a fucking mistake? I mean who the fuck does he think he is making a goddamn mistake?

Yeah, it’s the kind of mistake you make when you’re looking for racism under every nook and cranny.

sometimes a rope is just a rope

• Thanks 2

Just now, jc856 said:

Yeah, it’s the kind of mistake you make when you’re looking for racism under every nook and cranny.

Or it’s the kind of mistake you make when racism is in the spotlight and you walk into a garage you’ve never been in and there’s a noose hanging in there. The fuck was he supposed to think?

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Or it’s the kind of mistake you make when racism is in the spotlight and you walk into a garage you’ve never been in and there’s a noose hanging in there. The fuck was he supposed to think?

Um, I don’t know, that, “hey! There’s a rope!”. And why didn’t he quietly go to whoever he needed to go to, and have an investigation done. You know, see what’s what, and then if he’s not satisfied, then make a big deal out of it

• Thanks 2

The kinds of things Jackie Robinson had to endure would make the fucking pussies of today hang their heads in shame. Making things look like that’s still the case today. Fucking idiots.

• Thanks 2

why is it automatically a noose?

in the pics ive seen, admittedly from a distance, it looks like a pull cord with a little curve on the bottom. i assume the rest of the loop is just hidden in a partial shadow

the reason he called it a noose is because way too many black folks and many enabling whites are like racism robocops. they scan the horizon for anything that could REMOTELY be considered POSSIBLY racist and automatically promote it to full blown racism. they are judge, jury, and executioner, and once they make a ruling you have no appeal, no recourse. it doesnt matter how valid your explanation is ("I tied a loop after the handle broke"), you are branded with a seared "R" on your forehead and your life is ruined. how noble of them. i bet MLK would be proud (/sarcasm)

in this case, its embarrassing silly to call this a noose. obviously, the handle broke off and somebody tied a loop in it so you could grab it and they never fixed it

this is just a horrible consequence of the BLM mob mentality that EVERYTHING they say is racist is racist. no logic, no reason, and certainly no recourse if they ever found out who tied the loop. they would be branded a racist, fired from their job, humiliated, and fearing for their and their families lives. THATS how out of control the BLM cancel culture is. its pure insanity and we are living through it live

• Like 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

he turned a pull loop into a noose

thats more than a simple mistake. thats mental illness. thats projecting your own racist bias onto an object that in the remotest way possible looks SORT OF like a mini-noose made by a four year old

its disgusting. he should be embarrassed and ashamed he made the statement and apologize. of course that wont happen because BLM has all the power now. and what will they do with that power? what every human group does when they get too much power - punish what they perceive as their rivals

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

7 hours ago, jc856 said:

Um, I don’t know, that, “hey! There’s a rope!”. And why didn’t he quietly go to whoever he needed to go to, and have an investigation done. You know, see what’s what, and then if he’s not satisfied, then make a big deal out of it

This is a rope

See the source image

This is a noose

See the source image

THIS is the NOOSE that was in Bubba's garage

See the source image

Noose, not rope.

@Meathead Maybe you didn't see THIS picture, Pretty clear that's a noose, not a fucking pull cord

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, Meathead said:

he turned a pull loop into a noose

So it was a pull cord in your last post and now, it's a pull loop. 

OK..... :classic_dry:

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 6/24/2020 at 5:57 AM, HipKat said:

Wait, the guy gets assigned to a garage his team has never used, finds a noose hanging there and is supposed to know that it has been there for a year? In what delusion does that make sense. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

No he's supposed to assume it's intentional and racist.   Immediately fly off the handle. 

A call to management with a 'WTF is this' statement would have been a reasonable response.   Of course it would have been explained and there would be no news story. 

• Like 1

no i hadnt seen that closeup

but if its been there for a year then it wasnt meant for him

idk why someone would make a noose out of it to begin with, but they shouldnt have assigned him to that stall if they knew it was there already

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Meathead said:

no i hadnt seen that closeup

but if its been there for a year then it wasnt meant for him

idk why someone would make a noose out of it to begin with, but they shouldnt have assigned him to that stall if they knew it was there already

Non-story.

Wait, the guy gets assigned to a garage his team has never used, finds a noose hanging there and is supposed to know that it has been there for a year? In what delusion does that make sense. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Can't even kill a black hamster 

20 hours ago, HipKat said:

Well, except it was actually a noose. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen what a noose looks like before, and this was a noose. I mean for fuck sake, stop with the games and just tell it like it is. What are the thing was there from a year ago or 10 years ago it’s still a fucking noose

A noose tightens when pulled that doesn't not lol. It's a pull rope 

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

This is a rope

See the source image

This is a noose

See the source image

See the source image

Noose, not rope.

@Meathead Maybe you didn't see THIS picture, Pretty clear that's a noose, not a fucking pull cord

Rope, not noose.  Quit wishing and hoping.  This stupid story is over.

You mean people like you?

Just wondering, why are you such an asshole ?.

Why do they call it tourist season if you can't hunt them?

24 minutes ago, johndhall1 said:

Just wondering, why are you such an asshole ?.

Give him a break.

It's tough transitioning from a woman to a man.

It's no wonder the doctor slapped his mother and not him when he was born.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

This is a rope

See the source image

This is a noose

See the source image

See the source image

Noose, not rope.

How clear is it that it was intended for Wallace? CRYSTAL clear? VERY clear? OBVIOUSLY clear?

im thinking it’s CLEAR it was to pull down a fucking door. Get back to me if it turns out otherwise.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Can't even kill a black hamster 

Are there black hamsters?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

A noose tightens when pulled that doesn't not lol. It's a pull rope 

How do you know it doesn’t tighten when it’s pulled? Have you been there? Have you pulled on it?

Seek help. soflabillsfan