Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Bubba Wallace & The Noose & The Racists!!!! *****

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

Wait, the guy gets assigned to a garage his team has never used, finds a noose hanging there and is supposed to know that it has been there for a year? In what delusion does that make sense. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

20 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

LOL.  Give it up, loser.  No way this was left for the lone black driver.  You lose!  Just more bullshit.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

I don't know about Wallace, but Lemonaids and Jerome Hill are the biggest fucking racists out there that hate whites to the very bottom of their core.

The hate they get is WELL DESERVED.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

I don't know about Wallace, but Lemonaids and Jerome Hill are the biggest fucking racists out there that hate whites to the very bottom of their core.

The hate they get is WELL DESERVED.

Oh yes. :classic_biggrin:

3 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

FYI - That’s not my thread title. My thread must have been merged with someone else’s.

They merged it with mine.  Hadn't seen yours when I posted mine.  My title must have been "catchier".  LOL

Bubba Wallace should now be run out of NASCrap for this retarded stunt.

richard-petty-tweet-1.jpg

noosecar-2.jpg?w=640

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'll certainly admit I DESPISE Don Lemon.  Lying piece of shit.

He’s got a stinky finger too

13 hours ago, HipKat said:

Wait, the guy gets assigned to a garage his team has never used, finds a noose hanging there and is supposed to know that it has been there for a year? In what delusion does that make sense. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

You could always not jump to conclusions and wait til after an investigation. Hey this thing is hanging from something. Holy shit it’s for pulling the garage door down. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Give it up, loser.  No way this was left for the lone black driver.  You lose!  Just more bullshit.

This how you know it’s all about the politics. Instead of Jungle and HK saying thank goodness it wasn’t someone being hateful, they are still trying to find something racist about it. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, HipKat said:

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Well, except it was actually a noose. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen what a noose looks like before, and this was a noose. I mean for fuck sake, stop with the games and just tell it like it is. What are the thing was there from a year ago or 10 years ago it’s still a fucking noose

Was the noose meant for him? (I’ve yet to see a close up of it) anyone have a close up pic of it?.  

7 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Was the noose meant for him? (I’ve yet to see a close up of it) anyone have a close up pic of it?.  

It looks like a cord or a rope with a loop so you can pull the garage door down. I had one on mine growing up, in case the opener broke you could pull it down. I’ve only seen a closeup on the news.

I thought when they said they found a noose, that they found an actual legit noose not string with hoop.

• Thanks 1

I have one on my garage door too, but it has a wooden handle on it. I was wondering if anyone knows where you can find a close up of the “noose” they say it is? 

ok, I’ve seen a pic, looks like a noose. So it’s probably racism. Idiots

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I have one on my garage door too, but it has a wooden handle on it. I was wondering if anyone knows where you can find a close up of the “noose” they say it is? 

ok, I’ve seen a pic, looks like a noose. So it’s probably racism. Idiots

Yeah, I couldn’t find a close up. I thought was a awful thing for someone to do, but I also thought the guy had to be an idiot to hang one there. They have cameras everywhere. Didn’t take the FBI, security could have figured this one out. 

57 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

This how you know it’s all about the politics. Instead of Jungle and HK saying thank goodness it wasn’t someone being hateful, they are still trying to find something racist about it. 

They hate their own white skin and they are intellectually dishonest.

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Does it matter?

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Does it matter?

Well, if it was MEANT FOR HIM, then it could be construed as racist. If the person did it for say a white person, it would be what it is, a rope to pull down a garage door.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Well, if it was MEANT FOR HIM, then it could be construed as racist. If the person did it for say a white person, it would be what it is, a rope to pull down a garage door.

It was meant from him.  A racist from the year 2075 time traveled back to 2020 to plant the rope just for Wallace.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Or if it was there form a year ago and he didn't know it was there form a year ago, obviously, he would think it was left there recently so why are you carrying on about this? Like 24 ago called, they want their yesterday's news story back

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Or if it was there form a year ago and he didn't know it was there form a year ago, obviously, he would think it was left there recently so why are you carrying on about this? Like 24 ago called, they want their yesterday's news story back

So, because it’s found out to be bogus, AFTER MAKING A GREAT BIG COLOSSAL BIG FUCKING MAJOR SUPER BIG DEAL OUT OF IT, adding to an already inflamed tension, then, what, just forget it? No harm, no foul?  I didn’t know I was supposed to move on. I’m a little slow

i guess I’m just so fucking sick of this race bullshit. I kinda thought electing a black (half) man as president, things would not be like this. But I know. Trump.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Does it matter?

A noose should be offensive to everyone that isn't a racist neo nazi.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg