Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Brett Favre Announces That He Has CTE

Recommended Posts

 

Kaepernick Similar To Pat Tillman ... 'I'd Assume Hero Status Will Be Stamped'

 

Brett Favre says Colin Kaepernick's willingness to leave his NFL career to fight for social justice reminds him of Pat Tillman's ultimate sacrifice ... and now, he's telling TMZ Sports he thinks both will be remembered as heroes.

The Hall of Fame QB spoke with us about Colin this week ... and told us straight-up he believes Kaepernick will go down as a legend for what he's done to combat systemic racism.

"It's not easy for a guy his age -- black or white, Hispanic, whatever -- to stop something that you've always dreamed of doing, and put it on hold, maybe forever, for something that you believe in," Favre said.

Brett told us he believes it's all very similar to what Tillman did when he left the NFL to fight for his country in the Army in the aftermath of 9/11.

"I can only think of right off the top of my head, Pat Tillman is another guy that did something similar," Favre said. "And, we regard him as a hero. So, I'd assume that hero status will be stamped with Kaepernick as well."

It's lofty praise from the former Green Bay Packers superstar ... but Favre clearly believes Kaep gave up a legitimate NFL career to make his message heard.

Brett tells us even despite a 3-year-plus layoff, he thinks Colin can STILL be an effective QB in the NFL today.

"I thought he was a dynamic player when he was playing in his prime," Favre said. "He's still young and hasn't been hit in several years, so there's no reason to think that he's lost that much of a step."

 


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Colin Kaepernick and hero certainly do not belong in the same sentence.

Colin is so fucking dumb that he's completely overlooked the views on minorities that his idols like Che, Mao, and Castro have. Hint: It's not complimentary and once they get in they have these things called firing squads and gulags for the disgruntled minorities. They all especially didn't like black people.

Che - “The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations.”

Castro - In speeches he touts racial equality for Cuba but called former President Batista "negro de mierda" (Shitty N----er) and didn't do much for Afro-Cubans on the island.

Mao - Killed 45 million dissidents and minorities in about 4 years.

My point is this, if you are in a minority group and a Communist tells you to rise up against your oppressors they are planning on using you for cannon fodder and killing you later. Bank on it!

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Colin Kaepernick and hero certainly do not belong in the same sentence.

So, so true.  Fuck that piece of shit.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 spacer.png

"That's right. Che, Mao, Castro, Desi Arnaz, H.R. Pufnstuf and all those other

evil communist despots are not to be trusted. I'm the only one you can truly

trust to rule you like you've never been ruled before and to always drink a

glass of water with one hand on the first try. So be sure to vote for me in 

November. Your vote will help to ensure that I continue to do to this country

exactly what I did in the first four years, but on an even bigger and bolder scale

thanks to friends such as William Barr, whose new title will be Reichsführer

of the Schutzstaffel."

  • Like 1
  • Finger 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

 

"That's right. Che, Mao, Castro, Desi Arnaz, H.R. Pufnstuf and all those other

evil communist despots are not to be trusted. I'm the only one you can truly

trust to rule you like you've never been ruled before and to always drink a

glass of water with one hand on the first try. So be sure to vote for me in 

November. Your vote will help to ensure that I continue to do to this country

exactly what I did in the first four years, but on an even bigger and bolder scale

thanks to friends such as William Barr, whose new title will be Reichsführer

of the Schutzstaffel."

Trust no politician but check their actions, verify, and press the screws on them if they aren't performing. We can tell Trump is on our side because he wants to strike down laws and not create new ones while promoting a freer economy. It's unfortunate that he's been trying to find diamond politicians to fill out his staff when DC is a giant manure pile.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LIBills said:

Colin Kaepernick and hero certainly do not belong in the same sentence.

Unless it’s JS talking

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kaepernick didn't put his career on hold; he started to suck really bad so the San Fran GM put his career in the dumpster where it belonged and non of the other GM's wanted to dumpster dive.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

 spacer.png

"That's right. Che, Mao, Castro, Desi Arnaz, H.R. Pufnstuf and all those other

evil communist despots are not to be trusted. I'm the only one you can truly

trust to rule you like you've never been ruled before and to always drink a

glass of water with one hand on the first try. So be sure to vote for me in 

November. Your vote will help to ensure that I continue to do to this country

exactly what I did in the first four years, but on an even bigger and bolder scale

thanks to friends such as William Barr, whose new title will be Reichsführer

of the Schutzstaffel."

NOT DESI TOO!!!!!!!!? AY CARUMBA!!!

9731439C-C799-4394-B344-336F02780929.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DannyBoy said:

Kaepernick didn't put his career on hold; he started to suck really bad so the San Fran GM put his career in the dumpster where it belonged and non of the other GM's wanted to dumpster dive.

Someday Colin will be mentioned with the other greats of the PEOPLE’S CAUSE: CHE, FIDEL, MAO, DESI, H.R.P., .......COLIN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jc856 said:

NOT DESI TOO!!!!!!!!? AY CARUMBA!!!

9731439C-C799-4394-B344-336F02780929.jpeg

As bad as he is, H.R. Pufnstuf is worse. Just look how evil he looks in this picture. And don't be fooled by that relaxed smile. Hitler could smile too, remember.

 spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

As bad as he is, H.R. Pufnstuf is worse. Just look how evil he looks in this picture. And don't be fooled by that relaxed smile. Hitler could smile too, remember.

 spacer.png

NEVER trusted Pufnstuf. Just looked like he had an inner person inside him that was completely different

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only a racist would be upset by Kaepernick peacefully protesting against police brutality and racial inequality. 


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More  fake sports propaganda. Is he actually  on video saying it?.if so , it's scripted  race bait  propaganda 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2020 at 4:49 PM, DannyBoy said:

Brett Favre Announces That He Has CTE.  

Then he proceeded to prove it.  

Word.  His brain must be completely calcified.  Poor guy.  :niterider:

 

  • Like 1

process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2020 at 7:54 PM, junglesouljah said:

Only a racist would be upset by Kaepernick peacefully protesting against police brutality and racial inequality. 

Only a racist would call you a racist for standing for the anthem and defending it. Dumbest, most divisive and most confusing protest of all time. Look at all the amazing things it's done. Kaep sat on the bench because that's where he belong for being a low character athlete that didn't want to work on his craft, what a hero! Police brutality was what he told the media. I think he's full of shit and came up with a quick response so he didn't look like an asshole. Come on the guy never voted before. He was too occupied with the glam in GQ magazine and being self centered attention seeker. He's a black guy that experienced so called white privileged his whole life lol. He's a con like Jess Smoltz and that Nascar driver  using it to stay relevant. Meanwhile Race relations are worse and ALL cops are labeled racist people who will shoot you on site.

Nike marketing department could have told him that oxymorons don't sell but instead they sat tight and sold something else, their sneakers! What hero's they are too. 
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brett Favre can eat whatever dicks are left over from the bag of dicks that Colin Kaepernick should eat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...