Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Jimmy Kimmel is a Racist *****

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

This entire thing is stupid. The whole black face "Conspiracy". Gimme a fucking break. I guess kids should stop dressing up like ghosts on Halloween 'cause it might offend the real ghosts.... fucking PC bullshit is out of control

The craziness isn’t going to stop anytime soon. There is blood in the water and everyone is  afraid to take on the sharks

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

3 hours ago, Nuke said:

The craziness isn’t going to stop anytime soon. There is blood in the water and everyone is  afraid to take on the sharks

I'm gonna be honest, anyone that doesn't see a good part of how deep the craziness goes is blind. Every aspect of our country right now is in chaos. It's total havoc.

This is making us weaker and more defenseless against an attack from any other entity. Reality is out the window. The virus has caused complete havoc and people are overreacting to everything. Everyone is a victim and everyone blames everyone else. 

What the fuck? And that goes from Trump all the way to ordinary citizens. It's like a Hollywood movie where we've over-consumed ourselves into complete Anarchy. China and Russia are probably sitting back and laughing their asses off. 

People need to wake the fuck up and I'm not talking about the BS that Jams and TWD spread. 

Wake the HELL up

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan