Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Jimmy Kimmel is a Racist *****

My gosh, Jimmy, what gives?  Black face, N-word, what else?  Will Jimmy-boy be "cancelled"?  Of course not!  He's a liberal democrat.  He will skate.  Now had he been a conservative/republican....

Hypocrisy Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gay 1

Is it really Jimmy Kimmel's fault?  A bunch of major networks are just making people fall on their sword for producing and making that show, this goes for anybody basically making shit in the 90s and 00s, also who cares, also playing Karl Malone isn't going blackface IMO, it's just playing karl malone

4 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Is it really Jimmy Kimmel's fault?  A bunch of major networks are just making people fall on their sword for producing and making that show, this goes for anybody basically making shit in the 90s and 00s, also who cares, also playing Karl Malone isn't going blackface IMO, it's just playing karl malone

Apologist, huh?  You must be a Kimmel fan.  Kimmel is cancelled!!!!!

His butt buddy Howard Stern is a racist too.  So is the Governor, Lt. Governor and Attorney General of Virginia.  What is with all the black face?  I have never even considered doing such a thing.  They all need to be cancelled and then tarred and feathered.

30 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

So, is dressing like Micheal Jackson for Halloween racist? Better yet is the movie White Chicks racist? 

I don’t find any of it racist personally, but why can one do it and not the other?

Of course it is ridiculous. However, they should live by the rules of their tribe. I don’t recall any mentioned in this post defending non libs under similar circumstances. 

I hate the woke BS. The only way it goes away is if EVERYONE gets impacted the same way. Therefore, Jimmy should be toast right now. He will not be toast. We all see the hypocrisy. 

An NBA sportscaster recently lost his job for saying “all lives matter.” So why should Jimmy or Howard survive? 

So that's why lil Jimmy Kimmel suddenly took the rest of the summer off to "spend time with his family?" He should have followed in Carolla's shoes and kept to the comedy that made him famous but for some weird reason he went insane, dumped his wife, shacked up with Silverman, sold out, and then suddenly got a plum late night gig which was quickly molded into comedy for Lefties. Jimmy should have known that when you jump into bed with the woke crowd they will comb through every single appearance, tweet, routine, or any form of media you've ever been a part of with Stasi like efficiency and then eventually you will be sacrificed on the altar of their ideology for all to see. 

If he wants to save himself he can't apologize or hide like he's doing now, simply stand up and say "Fuck you I'm a comedian."

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I am not for anybody losing their jobs, but if you wanna be consistent, Kimmel has to go down too.

But like I have said, this cancel culture bullshit has to stop. PERIOD.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, travolta said:

Of course it is ridiculous. However, they should live by the rules of their tribe. I don’t recall any mentioned in this post defending non libs under similar circumstances. 

I hate the woke BS. The only way it goes away is if EVERYONE gets impacted the same way. Therefore, Jimmy should be toast right now. He will not be toast. We all see the hypocrisy. 

An NBA sportscaster recently lost his job for saying “all lives matter.” So why should Jimmy or Howard survive? 

Jimmy is a douche anyway.  Hypocrisy is alive and well.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

bump.  Any more thoughts on the racist Jimmy Kimmel?

Yeah.

The next time Little Kimmie says or does anything funny will be the first time he says or does anything funny.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

It's already water under the bridge.  The white knights of the left came to his rescue and all is good now.  Jimmy is safe and sound. :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

51 minutes ago, Woody said:

It's already water under the bridge.  The white knights of the left came to his rescue and all is good now.  Jimmy is safe and sound. :niterider:

So ....damn......predictable.......and hypocritical.  If he'd been a conservative - burned at the stake.  Everyone has to be wise to this bullshit by now.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

So ....damn......predictable.......and hypocritical.  If he'd been a conservative - burned at the stake.  Everyone has to be wise to this bullshit by now.

Nobody who isn't on the left stands up against this.

Weak people from the middle to right are every bit as much to blame as the cancel culture assholes who feed off cancel you, me and everyone else they disagree with.

Big fucking problem and until someone stands up, expect more of the same.

I really don't care if Jimmy Kimmel is cancelled or not to honest, but what is fair is fair.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tina Fey is now coming under fire for a similar sketch. Anyone else see the humor of these two “super liberals” getting eaten alive by the culture they’ve help create? 

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Well it reminds me of when I said nigger and wore blackface......... okay bitches! Find that in my history! 

3 hours ago, jc856 said:

Well it reminds me of when I said nigger and wore blackface......... okay bitches! Find that in my history! 

Won't find it in mine.  Fuck the libs.

Here is what I find HILARIOUS = Colin Kaepernick was a victim of the cancel culture from the other side of the aisle.

And Nazi libs like Mike Florio DON'T GET THAT!!

They should stand up, reach across the aisle and say, 'you don't like what he did, we don't like what Roseanne said but maybe they shouldn't have lost their jobs?  We need to stop this horse-shit.'

Now, a half dozen teams are virtue signaling interest in Kaepernick but none are going to pick him up.  

The NFL and the liberal sports writers are defending what he did, not his right to do it.  That's the mistake.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2020 at 8:28 AM, Thebowflexbody said:

I’m still waiting for Laughing Coffin to answer my question 

On 6/23/2020 at 3:03 PM, Angry Byrds said:

So, is dressing like Micheal Jackson for Halloween racist? Better yet is the movie White Chicks racist? 

I don’t find any of it racist personally, but why can one do it and not the other?

I thought White Chicks was a funny movie. One of the funniest SNL bits was when Eddie Murphy put on white face

https://youtu.be/l_LeJfn_qW0

don’t worry one of the Libs will be along to explain why the double standard is ok.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/l_LeJfn_qW0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

I thought White Chicks was a funny movie. One of the funniest SNL bits was when Eddie Murphy put on white face

don’t worry one of the Libs will be along to explain why the double standard is ok.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/l_LeJfn_qW0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This entire thing is stupid. The whole black face "Conspiracy". Gimme a fucking break. I guess kids should stop dressing up like ghosts on Halloween 'cause it might offend the real ghosts.... fucking PC bullshit is out of control

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, Nuke said:

I thought the Carl Malone bit was funny. People need to lighten up

• Thanks 1