10 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

Not one word, skipped right by it. And I started the post, :classic_biggrin:

Now that’s just funny right there

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

22 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Now that’s just funny right there

I'll chalk it up as another win. Meat is still trying to find another uncle tom to refute what I posted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

43 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Show of hands of everybody who read the above posts and I mean every word of them

I didn't.  I started having jungle flashbacks.  :niterider:

• Like 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'll chalk it up as another win. Meat is still trying to find another uncle tom to refute what I posted.

no

i decided i wasnt going to exchange posts with you anymore bc you are a hardcore bad black behavior apologist. you are an enabler. you are what we, people who love blackness and want to promote a healthy unity, are fighting against

you are what i call a neo-racist. you are heavily biased and live in the past. you are what we have to defeat before we can move forward together as brothers into The Beloved Community

one day the switch will flip in your head and you will understand. but youre so hardcore now that its going to take a while. i will probably be gone by then, but just think of me and smile, realizing i was right all along

i suggest you subscribe to these guys and watch all their vids. start reprogramming your screwed up unhealthily programmed mindset:

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

29 minutes ago, Meathead said:

no

i decided i wasnt going to exchange posts with you anymore bc you are a hardcore bad black behavior apologist. you are an enabler. you are what we, people who love blackness and want to promote a healthy unity, are fighting against

you are what i call a neo-racist. you are heavily biased and live in the past. you are what we have to defeat before we can move forward together as brothers into The Beloved Community

one day the switch will flip in your head and you will understand. but youre so hardcore now that its going to take a while. i will probably be gone by then, but just think of me and smile, realizing i was right all along

i suggest you subscribe to these guys and watch all their vids. start reprogramming your screwed up unhealthily programmed mindset:

So what you're saying is you can't refute any of the data I presented, so you decided to post a YouTube video?

Wow how the mighty have fallen. And to think I respected you as a poster. 

I'm embarrassed for you. 

Go Bills.

• Like 1

i didnt post the vids as a substitute, numnuts. i just think you would benefit by watching a bunch of vids from these guys. you should also read some books, but since 99% of people dont take that advice, i figure a video has a better chance of being watched

i can refute many of the things you say. easily. i choose not to bc its a waste of time. you are too deeply ingrained, too entrenched, too brainwashed. ive done it hundreds of times already and im tired. i know exactly how it will go and you arent going to change your mind until you grow up some more. id estimate you have at least five years before the light starts to shine in your head. until then, you are going to dig in and hold your ground no matter how irrational it is

if you really care, now is the time for you to educate yourself. like i told you before, you can greatly accelerate the process by buying some books written by people with different perspectives on race. by doing so, you will start to see where the lines are drawn, what the salient points are for each version, to hear the wisdom of those that have spent thousands of hours researching this stuff, to hear how angry violent young black men transformed themselves into productive members of society, and in some cases priests and ministers

i dont have long left. ive done my time trying to educate people like you. ive made projects out of trying to convert people like you many times. im not doing it this time. this time its going to have to be you on your own

• Thanks 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

29 minutes ago, Meathead said:

i didnt post the vids as a substitute, numnuts. i just think you would benefit by watching a bunch of vids from these guys. you should also read some books, but since 99% of people dont take that advice, i figure a video has a better chance of being watched

i can refute many of the things you say. easily. i choose not to bc its a waste of time. you are too deeply ingrained, too entrenched, too brainwashed. ive done it hundreds of times already and im tired. i know exactly how it will go and you arent going to change your mind until you grow up some more. id estimate you have at least five years before the light starts to shine in your head. until then, you are going to dig in and hold your ground no matter how irrational it is

if you really care, now is the time for you to educate yourself. like i told you before, you can greatly accelerate the process by buying some books written by people with different perspectives on race. by doing so, you will start to see where the lines are drawn, what the salient points are for each version, to hear the wisdom of those that have spent thousands of hours researching this stuff, to hear how angry violent young black men transformed themselves into productive members of society, and in some cases priests and ministers

i dont have long left. ive done my time trying to educate people like you. ive made projects out of trying to convert people like you many times. im not doing it this time. this time its going to have to be you on your own

I dont need opinions. Thats why gave you academic studies. I need facts over opinions. Give me peer reviewed studies. If the data and methodology checks out, I'd gladly change my mind in an instant. But you admit you won't. Fuck off with your holier than thou, I know everything about african american culture bullshit. I gave you a pass for way too long.

• Like 1

your reaction belies your conviction. you know im further ahead than you are and that makes you angry. when youre done with that puerile reaction, get to work and educate yourself

here is a video i did pick out for you. when sean fucking hannity is the voice of reason that refutes your position you know you must really be fucking things up

14 minutes ago, Meathead said:

your reaction belies your conviction. you know im further ahead than you are and that makes you angry. when youre done with that puerile reaction, get to work and educate yourself

here is a video i did pick out for you. when sean fucking hannity is the voice of reason that refutes your position you know you must really be fucking things up

Lol yikes the lows get even further. I ask for studies. Peer reviewed data. You give me the opinions of the reactionary right wing nut jobs, 

Maybe you can cite Glenn beck as the arbiter of truth next time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Lol yikes the lows get even further. I ask for studies. Peer reviewed data. You give me the opinions of the reactionary right wing nut jobs, 

Maybe you can cite Glenn beck as the arbiter of truth next time.

Glenn Beck has some great conspiracy theories, they are almost as bat shit crazy as Alex Jones's conspiracy theories.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

7 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Aren’t you better than this? I thought you had a brain when you you were arguing about the legitimacy of of god

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So what you're saying is you can't refute any of the data I presented, so you decided to post a YouTube video?

Wow how the mighty have fallen. And to think I respected you as a poster. 

I'm embarrassed for you. 

Go Bills.

Jungle was your lone upvote. Think about that.