14 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

@Sucked In Again

I have often wondered about why Whites are racists, and no other race is....(only stupid people say this)

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? (Hopefully no one)

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans.. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. (probably because there is NO country called White. I would say I’m German or Irish American. Currently whites are not treated like second class American citizens)

You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... And that's OK... (No it’s not okay, but if your white fragility can’t handle it, imagine how african americans have felt for 400+ years)

But when I call you, Nigger, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink .. You call me a racist. (Yes, you are)

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you.... (They do, often from people in power, a racial majority or the police)

So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live? (because they are statistically the most underfunded communities. All impoverished neighborhoods are dangerous regardless of race. Systemic racism keeps these communities impoverished.)

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month.

You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah.

You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP.

You have BET....

(There are 11 other months of the year, many other college funds, old dead white person holidays days, holidays that celebrate genocide, you are on the privileged side of a systemically racist legal system, and you have every other cable channel….all of this because you are NOT oppressed.)

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. (You do, its called FOX and OANN)

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. (You do, they have marches all around the country. They are actually racist white supremacists.)

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists. (11 months dedicated to an already white washed history isn’t enough?)

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists. (You did it was called jim crow and segregation.)

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. (You do, its called the house of representatives and the Senate which combined are well over 90% white)

Wonder who pays for that?? (lobbyists)

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.  (the miss American pageant literally barred african americans for over 20 years and didn’t have an african American winner for almost 50, I guess you know how it feels now!)

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships.. You know we'd be racists. (statistically it’s easier for whites to get in college, so why would we do that?)

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US . (these schools are HBCUs..they were founded to educate African americans who were shut out of white schools…get this in HBCUs white people attend classes there.)

Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college. (yes that would be racist since there are no all african American colleges, see above)

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. (yea, they were, because they had be oppressed for hundreds of years prior and still are)

If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists. (yes, because you’re not oppressed because of your race)

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.

But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists. (yes, because historically people looked down on them for their color, now they are proud of it. We know you are proud of your privilege you just won’t ever admit you have it.)

You rob us, car jack us, and shoot at us. (You lynched them, burned, and bombed them for hundreds of years. Now it’s done with honor wearing blue and a shield.)

But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist. (If the police is escalating and then using excessive force, if they are racial profiling, using stop and frisk, pulling over people for being black…etc..yea, they are racist. Fun fact, african americans get pulled over less at night because you can’t see the race of the driver.)

I am proud...... But you call me a racist. (probably, racist or just ignorant)

Why is it that only whites can be racists?? (again no intelligent person says this)

There is nothing improper about this e-mail. (1st amendment is you’re right to be ignorant)

Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on.

I sadly don't think many will. (hopefully not, the fewer ignorant and or racists we have, the better.)

That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. (which rights specifically?)

We won't stand up for ourselves! (we hear your ignorance loud and clear at every trump and NASCAR rally)

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET.... But getting very close!

(be proud of your heritage sure, but not if its celebrating the oppression of someone else’s…citation please?)

It is estimated that ONLY 5% of those reaching this point in this e-mail, will pass it on.

(great, lets shoot for 0% in the future)

LOL.  Fuck off.  Clown.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Fuck off.  Clown.

Whats the matter? you cant refute anything I just said? 

Shocking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

18 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Whats the matter? you cant refute anything I just said? 

Shocking.

LOL.  Why, oh why, would I waste a second of my valuable time trying to convince you of anything?  You've obviously bought into a load of shit.  Good for you.  Your loss.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

It's good to be white. And I'm honored and proud if I'm called a racist.

Then take Joe Ferguson off of your username.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Agree to agree, lol. You're right, I am lacking in the empathy department. All of us encounter hard knocks along the road of life, my concern is with those who feel it's easier to depend on others rather than accept accountability for their own well being. There are many instances of those being born into a less privileged start but were willing to accept responsibility of there own well being.

Secondly, everything you mention below applies to the democratic leaders as well.

Fiscal responsibility was always my biggest draw to the Republican party, but that is long gone. Morality - long gone. Constitutional responsibility - gone. Republicans don't see "all Americans" anymore. Republicans have gravitated more and more towards benefitting the richest people in the US. But the biggest offense is the blind devotion to Trump, who daily proves what an idiot he is and how naive, divisive and destructive he is

I think that last paragraph is a perfect example of why we are in the mess that we are in. We take sides and fight over a political system that abandoned both of us long ago.

I also despise people who take advantage of the system and choose to live freely instead of pulling themselves up and working their way out. The problem is that there is the mistake of grouping everybody who uses social services into the group of cheaters.

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

By the way, has anybody noticed that since I started blocking the trolls, there’s less anger in my posts and more conversational debate?

• Like 1
  • Finger 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

yes

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Well that's what we expect from an echo chamber.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

6 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Exactly.  What a dumbass.

Are you both referring to me? because im waiting for someone here to refute what I said point by point.

Pussies.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

53 minutes ago, Woody said:

To set the record straight, I do vote democrat on occasion.  Mostly in local elections.  If the candidate has policies I can get behind then they get my vote.  And in worse case scenarios I vote for the candidate that sucks the least.  That's how Obama got my vote in 2008, then Romney in 2012, and then Trump 2016.  Those three guys sucked the least in the worst case scenarios.  Now, once again we're in dire straights with a Trump/Biden ticket.  I gotta go with Trump.  He sucks the least.  :niterider:

i definitely dont agree with your last sentence, but i applaud your wisdom of avoiding the call of the partisan siren song

• Like 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

ive been working on it ...

this content has a little too much tinge of right wingism for my taste, but it brings up some interesting points to discuss

I have often wondered about why Whites are racists, and no other race is....(only stupid people say this)

are you denying that the majority of americans think of white racism exclusively when they hear/see the word racism?

what about the absurd notion promoted by blacks that they cant be racist bc they dont have the power? this is just an inappropriate merging of the distinctly different meaning words of "power" and "oppression", but that doesnt stop them from using it to their destructive advantage. and what has been the result? widespread black racism thats clearly higher as a pcent of population than among whiteness

when someone says "racism" at least 90% of the time its meant to connote white racism only. and when blacks or enabling whites accuse someone of racism, it very often definitely is not. blacks and enabling whites have expanded the word so widely that even compliments or civil rights leaders are accused of it

did you see that they spray painted "kill whitey" on a statue of Abraham fucking Lincoln? what did he ever do for blacks? 

And then there are just Americans.. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. (probably because there is NO country called White. I would say I’m German or Irish American. Currently whites are not treated like second class American citizens)

the important point here is not about countries, its about hatred. clearly blacks are more racist towards whites than the reverse, as a pcent of population. whites are bending over backwards, arms wide open, to accept blacks. and blacks in general are rejecting the overture in favor of retribution

You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... And that's OK... (No it’s not okay, but if your white fragility can’t handle it, imagine how african americans have felt for 400+ years)

the playing field is not even. whites get fired when THEIR SPOUSES say something critical of looters (american soccer player), but blacks hardly ever get held accountable for their own racist depictions of whiteness. funny think about blacks is they rarely use epithets about whites, but they say the word white with hatred dripping from their tone that you can actually hear. nobody but me ever calls them out on it. maybe the average white person cant tell the difference, but its there

But when I call you, Nigger, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink .. You call me a racist. (Yes, you are)

agreed, obviously. 

(because they are statistically the most underfunded communities.)

did you forget the reference to the trillions of dollars that have been poured into black communities the last 20-30 years? most of it gets eaten up by corruption in those communities. id like to see more money go to those communities, too, but the track record of what actually reaches the people is horrendous

(Systemic racism keeps these communities impoverished.)

what?!? how does systemic racism keep them impoverished? where exactly is this systematic racism? dont you think the high rate of black racism and not wanting to "act white" has a ton to do with it? blacks now have very nearly the same access to starting the ladder climb as whites do. they choose not to bc they dont want to be part of what they consider a white institution. thats their choice but THATS what keeps them impoverished. and the fact that many of them ended up in the hood bc they werent very smart (just like any poor neighborhood) or wanted to stay with "their people" (who would sell them out for a nickel bag of weed)

(you are on the privileged side of a systemically racist legal system)

this is old information. over the past twenty plus years the legal system has been working diligently to eliminate discrepancies in sentencing by race. everyone that works in the legal system knows the metrics. they were so successful that they actually starting giving blacks LOWER sentences than whites. we have backslid a little recently trying to compensate, but the infrastructure is there to get that corrected, and its not a big difference so im sure we will get it back on track shortly. but your point is now officially invalid

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. (You do, its called FOX and OANN)

true, but these are not "white" stations. we are not ready for that and wont be for a long time. but if there is a black pride month there should be the ability for a white pride month, as well as other ethnic groups. fortunately, this is not a priority since whiteness is adequately represented - except when it comes to equal treatment and perceptions when it comes to racism. but we started with a black pride month and we should begin adding pride months (or some other duration cuz we'll run out of months) for every major ethnic group - with no hard feelings whatsoever

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. (You do, they have marches all around the country. They are actually racist white supremacists.)

haha. wow. talk about wearing your bias on your sleeve. as if its impossible to be proud of being white without being a supremacist. major credibility torpedo to your broadside - and it was your own torpedo!

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists. (11 months dedicated to an already white washed history isn’t enough?)

agreed, with the caveats stated above

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists. (You did it was called jim crow and segregation.)

whites dont need any external factors to enhance their lives. white privilege is real, its just not in the heavily exaggerated form that many blacks and enabling whites make it out to be. blacks and EW use it primarily as a one-way weapon

(the miss American pageant literally barred african americans for over 20 years and didn’t have an african American winner for almost 50)

in the future it would be helpful for you to stick to addressing conditions TODAY. it doesnt usually matter what happened in the past, unless it still influences what happens today. and with so many black women winning miss america (gag at the whole ridiculous spectacle), there is no issue with that anymore

(because they had be oppressed for hundreds of years prior and still are)

please outline for me exactly where all this oppression is TODAY

(yes, because you’re not oppressed because of your race)

whites are not oppressed?!? socially they sure as hell are. does "deplorables" ring a bell? she did that for blacks and EW. and blacks can say things about whites with no repercussions that if whites said them theyd be fired and get death threats. there is DEFINITELY a different set of rules when it comes to what each race can and cant say. whites cant even say complimentary things about blacks without some idiots calling them racist. you are completely blind on this one

You rob us, car jack us, and shoot at us. (You lynched them, burned, and bombed them for hundreds of years.)

first of all, you are promoting retribution. shame on you. you should be taking the path of light where you forgive a repentant brother and dont hold it against him. major self-inflicted wound on your part

and again, can you please stick to what is going on TODAY in these discussions? living in the past is a sure-fire recipe for resentment

(Now it’s done with honor wearing blue and a shield.)

this is where you are easily most full of horseshit. statistics are definitely NOT on your side. there are racist cops and their are pockets of racist precincts, but for the most part racism has been driven from law enforcement. officers are more careful around black suspects because black gangstas are slaughtering machines that are ridiculously and shockingly over-represented in murder and viiolent crime

shame on you for spreading such devastating misinformation on this important topic. go and fucking educate yourself. you piss me off with your total ignorance on this subject, then act like you have the moral high ground. you look like a complete poser imbecile on this topic

(If the police is escalating and then using excessive force, if they are racial profiling, using stop and frisk, pulling over people for being black…etc..yea, they are racist. Fun fact, african americans get pulled over less at night because you can’t see the race of the driver.)

outside of the bad, racist cops that are admittedly still out there, most cops only escalate when the situation warrants it, usually bc the black suspect is the one escalating. blacks get profiled and pulled over more often bc blacks commit a shockingly disproportionate amount of the most violent crimes. this indeed sucks for law abiding blacks, but if they would simply comply with the officers they would get checked out and be on their way. instead they have this sick idea that resisting the cops is some kind of civil rights activist behavior

That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. (which rights specifically?)

"We" (whites) havent lost our rights (yet) but we have lost our voice. whites are rightfully scared to death to open their mouth about things that are wrong with the system and blackness specifically. blackness is wonderful, but it has some major internal problems, including a serious infection of a violence based culture imbedded in it that needs to be excised. but theres absolutely no way a white person can bring that up in public without being labelled a racist. thats crazy

f8, you are an otherwise intelligent man (or woman i guess) that is deeply rooted in neo-racism. you acquiesce to every race-baiting meme out there if it comes from blackness. you dont go out and educate yourself, you dont go visit and volunteer in black neighborhoods, so you dont know that you dont know what real blackness is. many of your perspectives are just plain wrong, thats not opinion its just fact

so for the millionth time, do yourself a favor and go to a bookstore or go to amazon and just start looking over the books on race issues. i suggest starting with Thomas Sowells "Black Rednecks and White Liberals". its a short, easy to read book that does a brilliant job of demonstrating its not really a black vs white issue, its a bias and knowledge issue. you can get a general idea about the book simply by the title. you can have it on kindle in two minutes and its only ten bucks

the one thing youve demonstrated in this exchange is your desperate need to educate yourself. thats not meant as an insult, its meant as a compassionate entreaty for you to change course and become a conduit for positive change, instead of a catalyst for more strife and conflict. you simply dont know what you dont know, and its hurting the cause you care about

• Thanks 1

It took a bit for the white helmets to sink in; I always preferred the red helmets.  But now I'm proud to root for them.   I despised the 2000s uniforms. 

7 hours ago, Woody said:

To set the record straight, I do vote democrat on occasion.  Mostly in local elections.  If the candidate has policies I can get behind then they get my vote.  And in worse case scenarios I vote for the candidate that sucks the least.  That's how Obama got my vote in 2008, then Romney in 2012, and then Trump 2016.  Those three guys sucked the least in the worst case scenarios.  Now, once again we're in dire straights with a Trump/Biden ticket.  I gotta go with Trump.  He sucks the least.  :niterider:

Which policies did you get behind? The roll backs (Now 88) of environmental protections? Like, fuck the planet? Or was it the new and wonderful health insurance that never happened? How about the Wall that he's built a total of.. .wait for it... three miles?? That Mexico never paid for. Did you get behind the promises of infrastructure bills that never happened? Or wait, I know, it was the 40% Tax Cuts for the richest Americans that come on the back - or out of the paychecks of middle class Americans.

I mean, he talked about a lot of policies, so I can see voting for him in 2016, but 4 years later, when almost none of those were ever followed up on and instead, he put more effort in to his ongoing WWE.... errrrrr, I mean Donald Trump Live tour, I'm curious what still makes him the better candidate because the ONLY tangible thing anyone can say that isn't just pure rhetoric about Biden is that he's Trump's opponent.

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Which policies did you get behind?

He said he would get us VA Choice, VA Accountability and rebuild the military (including a pay raise).  There's many others, but it's early and I haven't had my coffee yet.  As for the wall and infrastructure, I'm not sweating it.  Trump needs the democrat's support to be effective in building the wall, which I never expected to happen.  Infrastructure is supposed to be a bi-partisan affair, but the dems don't want to play ball.  :niterider:

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I'm curious what still makes him the better candidate because the ONLY tangible thing anyone can say that isn't just pure rhetoric about Biden is that he's Trump's opponent.

Trump is the better candidate because his name isn't Joe Biden.  My main issue with Biden is that I don't think it will be him running things in the whitehouse should he get elected.  Past that, I don't need anymore Obama politics which he promised to bring back.  I've also noticed that he's been appeasing the radical left, which is a complete turn off to me.  So in my opinion, Joe sucks more and he is disqualified from getting my vote.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

10 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Are you both referring to me? because im waiting for someone here to refute what I said point by point.

Pussies.

You = dumbass.

16 minutes ago, Woody said:

He said he would get us VA Choice, VA Accountability and rebuild the military (including a pay raise).  There's many others, but it's early and I haven't had my coffee yet.  As for the wall and infrastructure, I'm not sweating it.  Trump needs the democrat's support to be effective in building the wall, which I never expected to happen.  Infrastructure is supposed to be a bi-partisan affair, but the dems don't want to play ball.  :niterider:

Trump is the better candidate because his name isn't Joe Biden.  My main issue with Biden is that I don't think it will be him running things in the whitehouse should he get elected.  Past that, I don't need anymore Obama politics which he promised to bring back.  I've also noticed that he's been appeasing the radical left, which is a complete turn off to me.  So in my opinion, Joe sucks more and he is disqualified from getting my vote.  :niterider:

I don’t know that he has been appeasing the radical left. I haven’t seen that. The only time he’s even come out during all of the last month or so has been talking about the current protest at funerals. He’s doing the smart thing. Stay quiet while Donald Trump continues to stick his own foot down his own throat. Politically, I don’t understand why people think he won’t be running things.

he has decades of experience in Washington. The big sale on Joe Biden when Obama selected him to be vice president was that he was the number one guy when it came to foreign policy and diplomacy with foreign leaders. That’s 180° from what we have now, except for foreign leaders of countries that we consider our enemies. Trump seems to do pretty good with them.

Anytime the country is facing a crisis, it’s always been the president who bore the cross except in this case, it’s not the president the bears the cross, it’s everybody else’s fault. How do you not see the hypocrisy of that?

Talking about how the Democrats won’t allow the Republicans to do anything? Where was that sentiment when the Republicans openly and publicly stated that they would obstruct everything Obama and the Democrats tried to do. And they stood by that. Hook up the law-enforcement bill they’re trying to work on right now. The Democrats are being proactive in trying to remove things that obviously should not exist, like chokeholdS, etc. The Republicans don’t want to give an inch and just want to let things lie the way they are currently, which is obviously an issue. So who is it that isn’t being proactive? Who is it that isn’t trying to move forward? 

and of course, we can always go back to the hundreds of bills that the house  have passed which are sitting in the Senate in which which McConnell has publicly stated he will not bring to the floor.

oh, and the VA is still a mess.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

25 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don’t know that he has been appeasing the radical left. I haven’t seen that. The only time he’s even come out during all of the last month or so has been talking about the current protest at funerals. He’s doing the smart thing. Stay quiet while Donald Trump continues to stick his own foot down his own throat. Politically, I don’t understand why people think he won’t be running things.

He's been making plenty of appearances online.  You should consider following him and tuning in.  :niterider:

he has decades of experience in Washington. The big sale on Joe Biden when Obama selected him to be vice president was that he was the number one guy when it came to foreign policy and diplomacy with foreign leaders. That’s 180° from what we have now, except for foreign leaders of countries that we consider our enemies. Trump seems to do pretty good with them.

He has spent plenty of time in Washington, but he doesn't have much to show for it.  What has he done that makes you proud to support him?  I can't think of anything myself.  As for Trump's foreign relations, it has been kind of shaky.  But you have to expect some turbulence when you quit letting other countries take advantage of our country.  :niterider:

Anytime the country is facing a crisis, it’s always been the president who bore the cross except in this case, it’s not the president the bears the cross, it’s everybody else’s fault. How do you not see the hypocrisy of that?

I do wish Trump would do more to bring people together, but its ultimately the people who are going to fix this race relations mess.  The Corona crisis was a shit show, but I don't think we would be any better off if Biden were at the helm.  He might say some things to make us feel better, but we'd still be in the same tough spot.  :niterider:

about how the Democrats won’t allow the Republicans to do anything? Where was that sentiment when the Republicans openly and publicly stated that they would obstruct everything Obama and the Democrats tried to do. And they stood by that. Hook up the law-enforcement bill they’re trying to work on right now. The Democrats are being proactive in trying to remove things that obviously should not exist, like chokeholdS, etc. The Republicans don’t want to give an inch and just want to let things lie the way they are currently, which is obviously an issue. So who is it that isn’t being proactive? Who is it that isn’t trying to move forward? 

That's politics.  Nobody wants to work together, and it's been that way as long as I can remember (probably going back before I was even alive).  All Presidents are going to fall short on their "promises" when there is friction in the house/senate.  As for the police stuff, most of those issues can be fixed by the local governments.  But nobody wants to do anything, so now we have the house/senate quibbling on ways to fix it.  :niterider:

and of course, we can always go back to the hundreds of bills that the house  have passed which are sitting in the Senate in which which McConnell has publicly stated he will not bring to the floor.

Yeah I remember we had a separate discussion about that.  After reading around thirty of those bills I'm not too upset with McConnell.  :niterider:

oh, and the VA is still a mess.

It is, but at least we've taken a step in the right direction.  Vets can get care outside of the crappy VA and VA employees can be fired now.  Accountability has been one of the root problems in the VA.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Some good points, no doubt. In the same way that a large number of people voted for Trump simply because it wasn’t Hillary, a large number of people will vote for Joe Biden because he isn’t Donald Trump.

as for other countries taking advantage of us, the numbers that Trump used we’re not real. Like when he said that we paid way more than the European Union does towards the Ukraine defense fund, turns out that’s not true. When he said other countries don’t pay their fair share towards NATO, turns out that was not true. Well there may be ways that other countries have been taking advantage of us, like China, it’s not as bad as Donald Trump made it out to be

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Some good points, no doubt. In the same way that a large number of people voted for Trump simply because it wasn’t Hillary, a large number of people will vote for Joe Biden because he isn’t Donald Trump.

as for other countries taking advantage of us, the numbers that Trump used we’re not real. Like when he said that we paid way more than the European Union does towards the Ukraine defense fund, turns out that’s not true. When he said other countries don’t pay their fair share towards NATO, turns out that was not true. Well there may be ways that other countries have been taking advantage of us, like China, it’s not as bad as Donald Trump made it out to be

Poor naive (and dumb) soul........

8 hours ago, Meathead said:

this content has a little too much tinge of right wingism for my taste, but it brings up some interesting points to discuss

are you denying that the majority of americans think of white racism exclusively when they hear/see the word racism?

what about the absurd notion promoted by blacks that they cant be racist bc they dont have the power? this is just an inappropriate merging of the distinctly different meaning words of "power" and "oppression", but that doesnt stop them from using it to their destructive advantage. and what has been the result? widespread black racism thats clearly higher as a pcent of population than among whiteness

when someone says "racism" at least 90% of the time its meant to connote white racism only. and when blacks or enabling whites accuse someone of racism, it very often definitely is not. blacks and enabling whites have expanded the word so widely that even compliments or civil rights leaders are accused of it

did you see that they spray painted "kill whitey" on a statue of Abraham fucking Lincoln? what did he ever do for blacks? 

the important point here is not about countries, its about hatred. clearly blacks are more racist towards whites than the reverse, as a pcent of population. whites are bending over backwards, arms wide open, to accept blacks. and blacks in general are rejecting the overture in favor of retribution

the playing field is not even. whites get fired when THEIR SPOUSES say something critical of looters (american soccer player), but blacks hardly ever get held accountable for their own racist depictions of whiteness. funny think about blacks is they rarely use epithets about whites, but they say the word white with hatred dripping from their tone that you can actually hear. nobody but me ever calls them out on it. maybe the average white person cant tell the difference, but its there

agreed, obviously. 

did you forget the reference to the trillions of dollars that have been poured into black communities the last 20-30 years? most of it gets eaten up by corruption in those communities. id like to see more money go to those communities, too, but the track record of what actually reaches the people is horrendous

what?!? how does systemic racism keep them impoverished? where exactly is this systematic racism? dont you think the high rate of black racism and not wanting to "act white" has a ton to do with it? blacks now have very nearly the same access to starting the ladder climb as whites do. they choose not to bc they dont want to be part of what they consider a white institution. thats their choice but THATS what keeps them impoverished. and the fact that many of them ended up in the hood bc they werent very smart (just like any poor neighborhood) or wanted to stay with "their people" (who would sell them out for a nickel bag of weed)

this is old information. over the past twenty plus years the legal system has been working diligently to eliminate discrepancies in sentencing by race. everyone that works in the legal system knows the metrics. they were so successful that they actually starting giving blacks LOWER sentences than whites. we have backslid a little recently trying to compensate, but the infrastructure is there to get that corrected, and its not a big difference so im sure we will get it back on track shortly. but your point is now officially invalid

true, but these are not "white" stations. we are not ready for that and wont be for a long time. but if there is a black pride month there should be the ability for a white pride month, as well as other ethnic groups. fortunately, this is not a priority since whiteness is adequately represented - except when it comes to equal treatment and perceptions when it comes to racism. but we started with a black pride month and we should begin adding pride months (or some other duration cuz we'll run out of months) for every major ethnic group - with no hard feelings whatsoever

haha. wow. talk about wearing your bias on your sleeve. as if its impossible to be proud of being white without being a supremacist. major credibility torpedo to your broadside - and it was your own torpedo!

whites dont need any external factors to enhance their lives. white privilege is real, its just not in the heavily exaggerated form that many blacks and enabling whites make it out to be. blacks and EW use it primarily as a one-way weapon

in the future it would be helpful for you to stick to addressing conditions TODAY. it doesnt usually matter what happened in the past, unless it still influences what happens today. and with so many black women winning miss america (gag at the whole ridiculous spectacle), there is no issue with that anymore

whites are not oppressed?!? socially they sure as hell are. does "deplorables" ring a bell? she did that for blacks and EW. and blacks can say things about whites with no repercussions that if whites said them theyd be fired and get death threats. there is DEFINITELY a different set of rules when it comes to what each race can and cant say. whites cant even say complimentary things about blacks without some idiots calling them racist. you are completely blind on this one

first of all, you are promoting retribution. shame on you. you should be taking the path of light where you forgive a repentant brother and dont hold it against him. major self-inflicted wound on your part

and again, can you please stick to what is going on TODAY in these discussions? living in the past is a sure-fire recipe for resentment

this is where you are easily most full of horseshit. statistics are definitely NOT on your side. there are racist cops and their are pockets of racist precincts, but for the most part racism has been driven from law enforcement. officers are more careful around black suspects because black gangstas are slaughtering machines that are ridiculously and shockingly over-represented in murder and viiolent crime

shame on you for spreading such devastating misinformation on this important topic. go and fucking educate yourself. you piss me off with your total ignorance on this subject, then act like you have the moral high ground. you look like a complete poser imbecile on this topic

outside of the bad, racist cops that are admittedly still out there, most cops only escalate when the situation warrants it, usually bc the black suspect is the one escalating. blacks get profiled and pulled over more often bc blacks commit a shockingly disproportionate amount of the most violent crimes. this indeed sucks for law abiding blacks, but if they would simply comply with the officers they would get checked out and be on their way. instead they have this sick idea that resisting the cops is some kind of civil rights activist behavior

"We" (whites) havent lost our rights (yet) but we have lost our voice. whites are rightfully scared to death to open their mouth about things that are wrong with the system and blackness specifically. blackness is wonderful, but it has some major internal problems, including a serious infection of a violence based culture imbedded in it that needs to be excised. but theres absolutely no way a white person can bring that up in public without being labelled a racist. thats crazy

f8, you are an otherwise intelligent man (or woman i guess) that is deeply rooted in neo-racism. you acquiesce to every race-baiting meme out there if it comes from blackness. you dont go out and educate yourself, you dont go visit and volunteer in black neighborhoods, so you dont know that you dont know what real blackness is. many of your perspectives are just plain wrong, thats not opinion its just fact

so for the millionth time, do yourself a favor and go to a bookstore or go to amazon and just start looking over the books on race issues. i suggest starting with Thomas Sowells "Black Rednecks and White Liberals". its a short, easy to read book that does a brilliant job of demonstrating its not really a black vs white issue, its a bias and knowledge issue. you can get a general idea about the book simply by the title. you can have it on kindle in two minutes and its only ten bucks

the one thing youve demonstrated in this exchange is your desperate need to educate yourself. thats not meant as an insult, its meant as a compassionate entreaty for you to change course and become a conduit for positive change, instead of a catalyst for more strife and conflict. you simply dont know what you dont know, and its hurting the cause you care about

You and the author of this post make that connection. I don’t. I understand that all people can be racist. There is no reverse racism, it’s just racism. So I maintain what I said, only stupid people say only whites are racist and no other race is.

The truth is, if you don’t have power, your racism doesn’t do as much damage. I’m sure a lot of slaves hated whites, but do you see the difference?

when someone says "racism" at least 90% of the time its meant to connote white racism only.

Citation? I wonder why that would be? Which race benefits from the power structure in the US?

and when blacks or enabling whites accuse someone of racism, it very often definitely is not. blacks and enabling whites have expanded the word so widely that even compliments or civil rights leaders are accused of it

Citation?

did you see that they spray painted "kill whitey" on a statue of Abraham fucking Lincoln? what did he ever do for blacks?  I’m not going to defend that.

No I didn’t, but are you trying to say who ever wrote that represents the opinions of millions of people of color?

Can you please find me a citation from a credible peer reviewed study, that blacks are more racist?

Cancel culture goes a bit far sometimes, but without a reference, I have no clue what you are talking about. You make a lot of claims but either don’t back them up or use anecdotal arguments. I’m noticing this as a trend.

agreed, obviously. 

Nice. We did it!

Did you cite what you are talking about here specifically? I’m sure money has been allocated for these communities before, but did it actually get there? Was it gobbled up by corporations? Did the few with power abuse it? If it was eaten by corruption of the few, why are we blaming the rest of the community for it?

what?!? how does systemic racism keep them impoverished? where exactly is this systematic racism?

Systemic Racism in the Criminal Justice System:

Subconscious bias of police https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319660605_More_Black_than_Blue_Comparing_the_Racial_Attitudes_of_Police_to_Citizens

Body cams show different levels of respect https://www.pnas.org/content/pnas/early/2017/05/30/1702413114.full.pdf

Study finds that african-americans and latinos are more likely to be searched, even though motorists in cars driven by whites were more likely to have contraband. https://arxiv.org/pdf/1607.05376.pdf

Stop and frisk – african americans and latinos made up 80% of S&F despite making up 50% of population NYC population, 85-90% of those stops produced no arrest, citation, or evidence of criminal activity https://www.nyclu.org/en/stop-and-frisk-data

People of color twice as likely to be killed by police even when not armed https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/01/black-americans-killed-by-police-analysis

I could go on and on here, let me know! Study after study, I got them.

dont you think the high rate of black racism and not wanting to "act white" has a ton to do with it? blacks now have very nearly the same access to starting the ladder climb as whites do. they choose not to bc they dont want to be part of what they consider a white institution.

lol

https://news.rice.edu/2013/11/12/african-americans-are-the-most-likely-to-value-postsecondary-education/

Looks like they value education and being part of the system to me.

thats their choice but THATS what keeps them impoverished. and the fact that many of them ended up in the hood bc they werent very smart (just like any poor neighborhood) or wanted to stay with "their people" (who would sell them out for a nickel bag of weed)

There are many factors that go into “hood” culture. Studies have shown that those factors are usually the most closely related to poverty, poor education/school environment, and band upbringings. None of these are exclusive to African American culture.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0190740914001741

https://web.stanford.edu/class/e297c/poverty_prejudice/ganginterv/gangsproblems.htm

this is old information. over the past twenty plus years the legal system has been working diligently to eliminate discrepancies in sentencing by race. everyone that works in the legal system knows the metrics. they were so successful that they actually starting giving blacks LOWER sentences than whites.

Do you have a citation for that?

Unless this has all happened in the last 8 years, 4 of which under trump appointed judges? Lol

https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/research-and-publications/research-publications/2017/20171114_Demographics.pdf

-African American males receive 19.1% longer sentences than similarly suited white male offenders. African American males were 21.2% less likely to have devations from standard sentencing guidelines due to judicial discretion.

This study found that republican judges sentenced african ameriacns to month longer sentences than whites with similar crimes.

https://scholar.harvard.edu/files/cyang/files/cohen_yang_march2018.pdf?m=1525793200

we have backslid a little recently trying to compensate, but the infrastructure is there to get that corrected, and its not a big difference so im sure we will get it back on track shortly. but your point is now officially invalid

where is your data?

true, but these are not "white" stations.

This was hyperbolic, but my point is still clear.

we are not ready for that and wont be for a long time. but if there is a black pride month there should be the ability for a white pride month, as well as other ethnic groups. fortunately, this is not a priority since whiteness is adequately represented

That’s my point.

- except when it comes to equal treatment and perceptions when it comes to racism. but we started with a black pride month and we should begin adding pride months (or some other duration cuz we'll run out of months) for every major ethnic group - with no hard feelings whatsoever

Citation.

As a white person, I guess this still baffles me. I am not proud to be “white”. Am I proud of my heritage and culture, sure. I understand that African-Americans, people of color, gays, trans, and other oppressed communities want to celebrate their differences. We have Irish parades, Italian parades, Puerto Rican parades…etc..White Parades? That’s for the racists, man. Sure, I guess a handful of morons are proud to be white, but it would most certainly be a racist parade. You seriously know how to wear those rose colored glasses.

Almost two points of agreement so far!

Okay, but it looks like the data doesn’t support your claim…

(the miss American pageant literally barred african americans for over 20 years and didn’t have an african American winner for almost 50)

Because he was trying to make a “what if we did this” type point. The history IS relevant.

At least we can agree the spectacle is stupid. Is that 3 agreements? lol

I already went over that. If you need more just let me know.

whites are not oppressed?!? socially they sure as hell are. does "deplorables" ring a bell?

LoL deplorables referred to trump supporters specifically. I’d call Jesse Lee Peterson and Candice Owens deplorables as well.

she did that for blacks and EW. and blacks can say things about whites with no repercussions that if whites said them theyd be fired and get death threats. there is DEFINITELY a different set of rules when it comes to what each race can and cant say.

Citations needed I guess. I hate the way you lay out your arguments.

whites cant even say complimentary things about blacks without some idiots calling them racist. you are completely blind on this one

Okay…idiots, idiots come in all colors. I’m not going to defend them. They are not the consensus.

You rob us, car jack us, and shoot at us. (You lynched them, burned, and bombed them for hundreds of years.)

Where did I say I condone the behavior? Where did I say white people deserve it and black people deserve retribution? You literally make the same arguments that the frail idiots you complain about so much make. The point I was making is that the violence clear is NOT one sided.

Just look at todays police violence. As long as you have a badge you can do whatever the fuck you want with very little accountability. At least things are changing.

I did, black people are still being found in trees. Unless you believe half a dozen african Americans decided to commit suicide by lynching in public places LMAO. Hate crimes still happen. I try to learn from the past, you clearly just want to forget about it and pretend that history as nothing to do with the problems of the present.

I already cited this earlier.

Okay, let me know what you need more studies. Possibly after you get your panties out of your ass?

(If the police is escalating and then using excessive force, if they are racial profiling, using stop and frisk, pulling over people for being black…etc..yea, they are racist. Fun fact, african americans get pulled over less at night because you can’t see the race of the driver.)

outside of the bad, racist cops that are admittedly still out there, most cops only escalate when the situation warrants it, usually bc the black suspect is the one escalating. blacks get profiled and pulled over more often bc blacks commit a shockingly disproportionate amount of the most violent crimes.

I love it when you make the 13/50 memes. Do you know that white supremacists make this same argument?

this indeed sucks for law abiding blacks, but if they would simply comply with the officers they would get checked out and be on their way. instead they have this sick idea that resisting the cops is some kind of civil rights activist behavior

Clearly not the case, because they will shoot you when your unarmed, or sleeping in your own home.

"We" (whites) havent lost our rights (yet) but we have lost our voice. LOL

whites are rightfully scared to death to open their mouth about things that are wrong with the system and blackness specifically.

No they just don’t want people like you telling them “13/50 and put on your boot straps because you’re not oppressed brother!”

blackness is wonderful, but it has some major internal problems, including a serious infection of a violence based culture imbedded in it that needs to be excised.

Posted studies on this already.

but theres absolutely no way a white person can bring that up in public without being labelled a racist. thats crazy

See above. Its what you say, its not the critique in general.

f8, you are an otherwise intelligent man (or woman i guess) that is deeply rooted in neo-racism.

Lol

you acquiesce to every race-baiting meme out there if it comes from blackness.

Untrue.

you dont go out and educate yourself, you dont go visit and volunteer in black neighborhoods,

I worked in predominately black schools and community centers for years. Nice try though.

so you dont know that you dont know what real blackness is.

I don’t pretend to, but YOU HAVE BEEN LITERALY DOING THAT IN THIS ENTIRE RESPONSE.

many of your perspectives are just plain wrong, thats not opinion its just fact

I look forward to being corrected. I can’t wait to get some more books from uncle tom types and statistics from flawed studies.

there it is. Called it. He’ll keep writing books looking for white acceptance.

Right back at you. I’ve left you plenty to read.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You and the author of this post make that connection. I don’t. I understand that all people can be racist. There is no reverse racism, it’s just racism. So I maintain what I said, only stupid people say only whites are racist and no other race is.

The truth is, if you don’t have power, your racism doesn’t do as much damage. I’m sure a lot of slaves hated whites, but do you see the difference?

when someone says "racism" at least 90% of the time its meant to connote white racism only.

Citation? I wonder why that would be? Which race benefits from the power structure in the US?

and when blacks or enabling whites accuse someone of racism, it very often definitely is not. blacks and enabling whites have expanded the word so widely that even compliments or civil rights leaders are accused of it

Citation?

did you see that they spray painted "kill whitey" on a statue of Abraham fucking Lincoln? what did he ever do for blacks?  I’m not going to defend that.

No I didn’t, but are you trying to say who ever wrote that represents the opinions of millions of people of color?

Can you please find me a citation from a credible peer reviewed study, that blacks are more racist?

Cancel culture goes a bit far sometimes, but without a reference, I have no clue what you are talking about. You make a lot of claims but either don’t back them up or use anecdotal arguments. I’m noticing this as a trend.

agreed, obviously. 

Nice. We did it!

Did you cite what you are talking about here specifically? I’m sure money has been allocated for these communities before, but did it actually get there? Was it gobbled up by corporations? Did the few with power abuse it? If it was eaten by corruption of the few, why are we blaming the rest of the community for it?

what?!? how does systemic racism keep them impoverished? where exactly is this systematic racism?

Systemic Racism in the Criminal Justice System:

Subconscious bias of police https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319660605_More_Black_than_Blue_Comparing_the_Racial_Attitudes_of_Police_to_Citizens

Body cams show different levels of respect https://www.pnas.org/content/pnas/early/2017/05/30/1702413114.full.pdf

Study finds that african-americans and latinos are more likely to be searched, even though motorists in cars driven by whites were more likely to have contraband. https://arxiv.org/pdf/1607.05376.pdf

Stop and frisk – african americans and latinos made up 80% of S&F despite making up 50% of population NYC population, 85-90% of those stops produced no arrest, citation, or evidence of criminal activity https://www.nyclu.org/en/stop-and-frisk-data

People of color twice as likely to be killed by police even when not armed https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/01/black-americans-killed-by-police-analysis

I could go on and on here, let me know! Study after study, I got them.

dont you think the high rate of black racism and not wanting to "act white" has a ton to do with it? blacks now have very nearly the same access to starting the ladder climb as whites do. they choose not to bc they dont want to be part of what they consider a white institution.

lol

https://news.rice.edu/2013/11/12/african-americans-are-the-most-likely-to-value-postsecondary-education/

Looks like they value education and being part of the system to me.

thats their choice but THATS what keeps them impoverished. and the fact that many of them ended up in the hood bc they werent very smart (just like any poor neighborhood) or wanted to stay with "their people" (who would sell them out for a nickel bag of weed)

There are many factors that go into “hood” culture. Studies have shown that those factors are usually the most closely related to poverty, poor education/school environment, and band upbringings. None of these are exclusive to African American culture.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0190740914001741

https://web.stanford.edu/class/e297c/poverty_prejudice/ganginterv/gangsproblems.htm

this is old information. over the past twenty plus years the legal system has been working diligently to eliminate discrepancies in sentencing by race. everyone that works in the legal system knows the metrics. they were so successful that they actually starting giving blacks LOWER sentences than whites.

Do you have a citation for that?

Unless this has all happened in the last 8 years, 4 of which under trump appointed judges? Lol

https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/research-and-publications/research-publications/2017/20171114_Demographics.pdf

-African American males receive 19.1% longer sentences than similarly suited white male offenders. African American males were 21.2% less likely to have devations from standard sentencing guidelines due to judicial discretion.

This study found that republican judges sentenced african ameriacns to month longer sentences than whites with similar crimes.

https://scholar.harvard.edu/files/cyang/files/cohen_yang_march2018.pdf?m=1525793200

we have backslid a little recently trying to compensate, but the infrastructure is there to get that corrected, and its not a big difference so im sure we will get it back on track shortly. but your point is now officially invalid

where is your data?

true, but these are not "white" stations.

This was hyperbolic, but my point is still clear.

we are not ready for that and wont be for a long time. but if there is a black pride month there should be the ability for a white pride month, as well as other ethnic groups. fortunately, this is not a priority since whiteness is adequately represented

That’s my point.

- except when it comes to equal treatment and perceptions when it comes to racism. but we started with a black pride month and we should begin adding pride months (or some other duration cuz we'll run out of months) for every major ethnic group - with no hard feelings whatsoever

Citation.

As a white person, I guess this still baffles me. I am not proud to be “white”. Am I proud of my heritage and culture, sure. I understand that African-Americans, people of color, gays, trans, and other oppressed communities want to celebrate their differences. We have Irish parades, Italian parades, Puerto Rican parades…etc..White Parades? That’s for the racists, man. Sure, I guess a handful of morons are proud to be white, but it would most certainly be a racist parade. You seriously know how to wear those rose colored glasses.

Almost two points of agreement so far!

Okay, but it looks like the data doesn’t support your claim…

Because he was trying to make a “what if we did this” type point. The history IS relevant.

At least we can agree the spectacle is stupid. Is that 3 agreements? lol

I already went over that. If you need more just let me know.

whites are not oppressed?!? socially they sure as hell are. does "deplorables" ring a bell?

LoL deplorables referred to trump supporters specifically. I’d call Jesse Lee Peterson and Candice Owens deplorables as well.

she did that for blacks and EW. and blacks can say things about whites with no repercussions that if whites said them theyd be fired and get death threats. there is DEFINITELY a different set of rules when it comes to what each race can and cant say.

Citations needed I guess. I hate the way you lay out your arguments.

whites cant even say complimentary things about blacks without some idiots calling them racist. you are completely blind on this one

Okay…idiots, idiots come in all colors. I’m not going to defend them. They are not the consensus.

Where did I say I condone the behavior? Where did I say white people deserve it and black people deserve retribution? You literally make the same arguments that the frail idiots you complain about so much make. The point I was making is that the violence clear is NOT one sided.

Just look at todays police violence. As long as you have a badge you can do whatever the fuck you want with very little accountability. At least things are changing.

I did, black people are still being found in trees. Unless you believe half a dozen african Americans decided to commit suicide by lynching in public places LMAO. Hate crimes still happen. I try to learn from the past, you clearly just want to forget about it and pretend that history as nothing to do with the problems of the present.

I already cited this earlier.

Okay, let me know what you need more studies. Possibly after you get your panties out of your ass?

outside of the bad, racist cops that are admittedly still out there, most cops only escalate when the situation warrants it, usually bc the black suspect is the one escalating. blacks get profiled and pulled over more often bc blacks commit a shockingly disproportionate amount of the most violent crimes.

I love it when you make the 13/50 memes. Do you know that white supremacists make this same argument?

this indeed sucks for law abiding blacks, but if they would simply comply with the officers they would get checked out and be on their way. instead they have this sick idea that resisting the cops is some kind of civil rights activist behavior

Clearly not the case, because they will shoot you when your unarmed, or sleeping in your own home.

"We" (whites) havent lost our rights (yet) but we have lost our voice. LOL

whites are rightfully scared to death to open their mouth about things that are wrong with the system and blackness specifically.

No they just don’t want people like you telling them “13/50 and put on your boot straps because you’re not oppressed brother!”

blackness is wonderful, but it has some major internal problems, including a serious infection of a violence based culture imbedded in it that needs to be excised.

Posted studies on this already.

but theres absolutely no way a white person can bring that up in public without being labelled a racist. thats crazy

See above. Its what you say, its not the critique in general.

f8, you are an otherwise intelligent man (or woman i guess) that is deeply rooted in neo-racism.

Lol

you acquiesce to every race-baiting meme out there if it comes from blackness.

Untrue.

you dont go out and educate yourself, you dont go visit and volunteer in black neighborhoods,

I worked in predominately black schools and community centers for years. Nice try though.

so you dont know that you dont know what real blackness is.

I don’t pretend to, but YOU HAVE BEEN LITERALY DOING THAT IN THIS ENTIRE RESPONSE.

many of your perspectives are just plain wrong, thats not opinion its just fact

I look forward to being corrected. I can’t wait to get some more books from uncle tom types and statistics from flawed studies.

there it is. Called it. He’ll keep writing books looking for white acceptance.

Right back at you. I’ve left you plenty to read.

Snore fest. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Like 1

Show of hands of everybody who read the above posts and I mean every word of them

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

18 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Show of hands of everybody who read the above posts and I mean every word of them

Not one word, skipped right by it. And I started the post, :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 2