Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

Proud To Be White

 

I have often wondered about why Whites are racists, and no other race is.....


Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans.. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... And that's OK...

But when I call you, Nigger, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink .. You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you....

So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month.

You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah.

You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP.

You have BET....

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.

Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships.. You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US .

Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.

If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.

But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, car jack us, and shoot at us.

But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud...... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail.

Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on.

I sadly don't think many will.

That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country.

We won't stand up for ourselves!

 


BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET.... But getting very close!


It is estimated that ONLY 5% of those reaching this point in this e-mail, will pass it on.

mh edit: Descriptive titles please

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Finger 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same to you Hipkat and Jungle

 

junglesouljah   58,395

  • waffle=pancake syrup trap
  • Members
  • 58,395
  • 13,961 posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

junglesouljah   58,395

  • waffle=pancake syrup trap
  • Members
  • 58,395
  • 13,961 posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

junglesouljah   58,395

  • waffle=pancake syrup trap
  • Members
  • 58,395
  • 13,961 posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
You've chosen to ignore content by junglesouljah. Options

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

Same to you Hipkat and Jungle

junglesouljah   58,395

  • waffle=pancake syrup trap
  •  
  • Members
  • 58,395
  • 13,961 posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

junglesouljah   58,395

  • waffle=pancake syrup trap
  •  
  • Members
  • 58,395
  • 13,961 posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

junglesouljah   58,395

  • waffle=pancake syrup trap
  •  
  • Members
  • 58,395
  • 13,961 posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
You've chosen to ignore content by junglesouljah. Options

You are a troll that consistently makes racist posts.


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wtf???


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boy do i love when white people are like "you have a holiday!" "you have a month!" lmaoooo, keep putting the target on your own forehead. White people are soooo oppressed.  So sorry you can't call people a beaner lmaoooooo get a life

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Boy do i love when white people are like "you have a holiday!" "you have a month!" lmaoooo, keep putting the target on your own forehead. White people are soooo oppressed.  So sorry you can't call people a beaner lmaoooooo get a life

 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Boy do i love when white people are like "you have a holiday!" "you have a month!" lmaoooo, keep putting the target on your own forehead. White people are soooo oppressed.  So sorry you can't call people a beaner lmaoooooo get a life

Beaner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The biblical concept of Original Sin has been replaced in the Leftist Religion by the skin color of white being your own Original Sin that you must repent from. The sad thing is in the religion of Marxism since God is replaced by the State there basically is no redeemer to cleanse you from your original sin. You can repent and kiss the feet of every minority group in existence but you will never be forgiven.

  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I realize there are many examples displaying the opposite, although there comes a time when people need to realize what is happening. For all the Hipkats, Jungles, and Frawks what's it going to take to stand up to the extremist. Only answer I can come up with to explain your thinking is you want to make everything political to deny the Republican party no matter the cost.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sucked In Again said:

I realize there are many examples displaying the opposite, although there comes a time when people need to realize what is happening. For all the Hipkats, Jungles, and Frawks what's it going to take to stand up to the extremist. Only answer I can come up with to explain your thinking is you want to make everything political to deny the Republican party no matter the cost.

Nope. Two of us that you mentioned are more conservative than anything. We’re just out to deny Donald Trump any more opportunities to continue the destruction of America. The problem is that there are two types of people who support Donald Trump. There are people like Sack and Bowman who would still vote for him if he shot a man on fifth Avenue.
 

Then there are people like Woody and you and some others who support him because of the R next to his name. Common sense should not have a political affiliation and supporting Donald Trump defies common sense. Stupid son of a bitch stone and the 3 miles of new border wall and proclaimed that those 3 miles of border wall and the other 197 miles of replacement Ferrier are going to stop the coronavirus from coming to America.


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Nope. Two of us that you mentioned are more conservative than anything. We’re just out to deny Donald Trump any more opportunities to continue the destruction of America. The problem is that there are two types of people who support Donald Trump. There are people like Sack and Bowman who would still vote for him if he shot a man on fifth Avenue.
 

Then there are people like Woody and you and some others who support him because of the R next to his name. Common sense should not have a political affiliation and supporting Donald Trump defies common sense. Stupid son of a bitch stone and the 3 miles of new border wall and proclaimed that those 3 miles of border wall and the other 197 miles of replacement Ferrier are going to stop the coronavirus from coming to America.

Hipkat, yes I'm a registered Republican. Truth be told, now being 60 years old, the last presidential election was the first time I ever voted. With that being stated I don't care what party an individual represents I'll cast my vote to the person that most closely represents my values. They all suck, although the democratic party currently doesn't come close to anything I believe in. I was raised in a white middle class family and brought up believing to work hard, be respectful, stay out of trouble and more than likely things will work out. I can say following this path has worked for me.

Generations of my family have instilled this, and as a parent we always wanted our children to be more successful and have an easier life  than the previous generation. I was the 1st member of my family to obtain a college degree, and paid for it all on my own. I understand today's tuition costs do not compare to the late 70's early 80's. My two younger sister have each taken it further and obtained masters degrees with a lot of sacrifice and dedication. Both are quite successful.

I have two children, and believe I have passed these values to them as well. My son at the age of 29 completes his residency as an ER doctor one week from today and starts as a full fledged ER RX later in July. My daughter currently 27 obtained her required masters degree to become an Occupational Therapist and currently works in a nursing home on the covid floor. Every patient on the floor has been diagnosed with the disease, and they keep getting shipped in from local hospitals regardless of age.

With this being said, It has taken much sacrifice and dedication to achieve these accomplishments. On my kids part having the commitment to do what was required rather than going out partying with friends and causing trouble. On my part working two jobs and many hours to pay the bills and help with tuition. Having a plan, determination, and dedication have allowed me the luxury of retiring last July. I live in a modest home and within my means, but no one has given me anything or free handouts to get here.

My experience is why I can not agree with the democratic values and beliefs. Yes, there are and have been some injustices creating the BLM movement. I feel this movement is now being used as a convenient crutch for those not willing to commit to making their lives better. Just like the Democratic party it seems easier to place blame and excuses rather self reflecting on what can be done to improve the current situation.

No matter how things work out in November we're fucked as a country. If Trump is elected no one will want to work with him, and if Biden is elected he won't be able to pay for the promises he makes. Why either of these men would want the position I have no clue.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sucked In Again I can agree with just about everything you posted, except you have my by about 5 years and it's the Republicans - that at one time I was a proud, registered Republican - that no longer represent my values.

I also was raised in a middle-class, Christian, white family in predominantly white communities - Alden, then Amherst. I was raised to always be truthful, self-reliant and to treat people with respect. Sadly, too many years of that respect rarely being returned have changed my attitude to treating people as they treat me. Regardless, I too have always worked hard, since IO was 15, and steadily with the aim at being the best at everything I've done. I instill this same thing in my kids. While they're young, you can see one embraces that trait while the other takes after her lazy mother, expecting everything to be done for her - something a change of custody would probably remedy, but that's a different story.

What's the difference between us, raised in similar circumstances with similar values? I think empathy plays a big part in that. I see people who are struggling and have very little to hope for or have less advantages or options - no matter what the reason is - and I feel empathy for these people. No matter what anyone wants to attach to the BLM movement, it takes a very narrow mind or view of the situation to not recognize the fact that black people have faced much higher obstacles based on their race than you or I ever have. The one thing I see over and over in the people who support Trump is a complete lack of empathy. Trump embraces selfishness and his supporters have apparently embraced that as well. 

That's where I lean back to the left. Empathy. Taking care of people who don't have the same options by making health care and education affordable.

Fiscal responsibility was always my biggest draw to the Republican party, but that is long gone. Morality - long gone. Constitutional responsibility - gone. Republicans don't see "all Americans" anymore. Republicans have gravitated more and more towards benefitting the richest people in the US. But the biggest offense is the blind devotion to Trump, who daily proves what an idiot he is and how naive, divisive and destructive he is.

  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, HipKat said:

Nope. Two of us that you mentioned are more conservative than anything. We’re just out to deny Donald Trump any more opportunities to continue the destruction of America. The problem is that there are two types of people who support Donald Trump. There are people like Sack and Bowman who would still vote for him if he shot a man on fifth Avenue.
 

Then there are people like Woody and you and some others who support him because of the R next to his name. Common sense should not have a political affiliation and supporting Donald Trump defies common sense. Stupid son of a bitch stone and the 3 miles of new border wall and proclaimed that those 3 miles of border wall and the other 197 miles of replacement Ferrier are going to stop the coronavirus from coming to America.

Your brain is made of sawdust.  Wrong on so many counts.  Dummy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HipKat said:

@Sucked In Again I can agree with just about everything you posted, except you have my by about 5 years and it's the Republicans - that at one time I was a proud, registered Republican - that no longer represent my values.

I also was raised in a middle-class, Christian, white family in predominantly white communities - Alden, then Amherst. I was raised to always be truthful, self-reliant and to treat people with respect. Sadly, too many years of that respect rarely being returned have changed my attitude to treating people as they treat me. Regardless, I too have always worked hard, since IO was 15, and steadily with the aim at being the best at everything I've done. I instill this same thing in my kids. While they're young, you can see one embraces that trait while the other takes after her lazy mother, expecting everything to be done for her - something a change of custody would probably remedy, but that's a different story.

What's the difference between us, raised in similar circumstances with similar values? I think empathy plays a big part in that. I see people who are struggling and have very little to hope for or have less advantages or options - no matter what the reason is - and I feel empathy for these people. No matter what anyone wants to attach to the BLM movement, it takes a very narrow mind or view of the situation to not recognize the fact that black people have faced much higher obstacles based on their race than you or I ever have. The one thing I see over and over in the people who support Trump is a complete lack of empathy. Trump embraces selfishness and his supporters have apparently embraced that as well. 

That's where I lean back to the left. Empathy. Taking care of people who don't have the same options by making health care and education affordable.

Fiscal responsibility was always my biggest draw to the Republican party, but that is long gone. Morality - long gone. Constitutional responsibility - gone. Republicans don't see "all Americans" anymore. Republicans have gravitated more and more towards benefitting the richest people in the US. But the biggest offense is the blind devotion to Trump, who daily proves what an idiot he is and how naive, divisive and destructive he is.

I'm not a Republican.  I'm an Independent.  You're dumb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HipKat said:

@Sucked In Again I can agree with just about everything you posted, except you have my by about 5 years and it's the Republicans - that at one time I was a proud, registered Republican - that no longer represent my values.

I also was raised in a middle-class, Christian, white family in predominantly white communities - Alden, then Amherst. I was raised to always be truthful, self-reliant and to treat people with respect. Sadly, too many years of that respect rarely being returned have changed my attitude to treating people as they treat me. Regardless, I too have always worked hard, since IO was 15, and steadily with the aim at being the best at everything I've done. I instill this same thing in my kids. While they're young, you can see one embraces that trait while the other takes after her lazy mother, expecting everything to be done for her - something a change of custody would probably remedy, but that's a different story.

What's the difference between us, raised in similar circumstances with similar values? I think empathy plays a big part in that. I see people who are struggling and have very little to hope for or have less advantages or options - no matter what the reason is - and I feel empathy for these people. No matter what anyone wants to attach to the BLM movement, it takes a very narrow mind or view of the situation to not recognize the fact that black people have faced much higher obstacles based on their race than you or I ever have. The one thing I see over and over in the people who support Trump is a complete lack of empathy. Trump embraces selfishness and his supporters have apparently embraced that as well. 

That's where I lean back to the left. Empathy. Taking care of people who don't have the same options by making health care and education affordable.

Fiscal responsibility was always my biggest draw to the Republican party, but that is long gone. Morality - long gone. Constitutional responsibility - gone. Republicans don't see "all Americans" anymore. Republicans have gravitated more and more towards benefitting the richest people in the US. But the biggest offense is the blind devotion to Trump, who daily proves what an idiot he is and how naive, divisive and destructive he is.

Agree to agree, lol. You're right, I am lacking in the empathy department. All of us encounter hard knocks along the road of life, my concern is with those who feel it's easier to depend on others rather than accept accountability for their own well being. There are many instances of those being born into a less privileged start but were willing to accept responsibility of there own well being.

Secondly, everything you mention below applies to the democratic leaders as well.

Fiscal responsibility was always my biggest draw to the Republican party, but that is long gone. Morality - long gone. Constitutional responsibility - gone. Republicans don't see "all Americans" anymore. Republicans have gravitated more and more towards benefitting the richest people in the US. But the biggest offense is the blind devotion to Trump, who daily proves what an idiot he is and how naive, divisive and destructive he is

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sucked In Again

 

I have often wondered about why Whites are racists, and no other race is....(only stupid people say this)


Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? (Hopefully no one)

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans.. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. (probably because there is NO country called White. I would say I’m German or Irish American. Currently whites are not treated like second class American citizens)

You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... And that's OK... (No it’s not okay, but if your white fragility can’t handle it, imagine how african americans have felt for 400+ years)

But when I call you, Nigger, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink .. You call me a racist. (Yes, you are)

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you.... (They do, often from people in power, a racial majority or the police)

So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live? (because they are statistically the most underfunded communities. All impoverished neighborhoods are dangerous regardless of race. Systemic racism keeps these communities impoverished.)

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month.

You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah.

You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP.

You have BET....

(There are 11 other months of the year, many other college funds, old dead white person holidays days, holidays that celebrate genocide, you are on the privileged side of a systemically racist legal system, and you have every other cable channel….all of this because you are NOT oppressed.)

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. (You do, its called FOX and OANN)

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. (You do, they have marches all around the country. They are actually racist white supremacists.)

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists. (11 months dedicated to an already white washed history isn’t enough?)

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists. (You did it was called jim crow and segregation.)

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. (You do, its called the house of representatives and the Senate which combined are well over 90% white)

Wonder who pays for that?? (lobbyists)

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.  (the miss American pageant literally barred african americans for over 20 years and didn’t have an african American winner for almost 50, I guess you know how it feels now!)

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships.. You know we'd be racists. (statistically it’s easier for whites to get in college, so why would we do that?)

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US . (these schools are HBCUs..they were founded to educate African americans who were shut out of white schools…get this in HBCUs white people attend classes there.)

Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college. (yes that would be racist since there are no all african American colleges, see above)

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. (yea, they were, because they had be oppressed for hundreds of years prior and still are)

If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists. (yes, because you’re not oppressed because of your race)

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.

But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists. (yes, because historically people looked down on them for their color, now they are proud of it. We know you are proud of your privilege you just won’t ever admit you have it.)

You rob us, car jack us, and shoot at us. (You lynched them, burned, and bombed them for hundreds of years. Now it’s done with honor wearing blue and a shield.)

But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist. (If the police is escalating and then using excessive force, if they are racial profiling, using stop and frisk, pulling over people for being black…etc..yea, they are racist. Fun fact, african americans get pulled over less at night because you can’t see the race of the driver.)

I am proud...... But you call me a racist. (probably, racist or just ignorant)

Why is it that only whites can be racists?? (again no intelligent person says this)

There is nothing improper about this e-mail. (1st amendment is you’re right to be ignorant)

Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on.

I sadly don't think many will. (hopefully not, the fewer ignorant and or racists we have, the better.)

That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. (which rights specifically?)

We won't stand up for ourselves! (we hear your ignorance loud and clear at every trump and NASCAR rally)

 


BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET.... But getting very close!

(be proud of your heritage sure, but not if its celebrating the oppression of someone else’s…citation please?)


It is estimated that ONLY 5% of those reaching this point in this e-mail, will pass it on.

(great, lets shoot for 0% in the future)

  • Like 1

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...