1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

I wish the General Cornwallis statue in Halifax was taken down much sooner than it was, but the fact it was removed in 2018 is a step in the right direction.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/cornwallis-statue-removal-1.4511858

Nice!

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

Funny how you didn’t bomb the shit out of the forum with your views on the matter back then. Must not have gotten you as inflamed as you are now, standing with your American cousins in the fight for getting rid of these statues. Good job on your maturity on social justice in these 2 short years!!!

what a fucking phony  you are Jungle

LOL. You constantly claim that you don't like Trump but you constantly defend him. That would make you fake, disingenuous and a hypocrite. 

I wasn't arguing for the Canadian statue to remain standing, if I did then you would have a point. 

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

This one is the best

And the best part is it's the truth.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I dare the Retard Squad HipKat, Frawk, Piggy, and Fagtal1ty to debate this guy and maybe take away his MAGA hat. What are the odds?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 6/25/2020 at 9:32 AM, Thebowflexbody said:

All the pathetic virtue signaling is making me nauseous.......

It's funny the mental gymnastic people will do to support traitors that lost the civil war.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Only part of the Bill contains requirements to rename those bases. The rest is the annual budgetary requirements that fund the military.

So much for a stronger military

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 6/27/2020 at 4:33 PM, junglesouljah said:

It's funny the mental gymnastic people will do to support traitors that lost the civil war.

The fuck are you babbling about?

Republicans signal to Trump to back down on defense bill veto threat over renaming Confederate bases - FULL STORY

President Trump is increasingly isolated over his staunch defense of Confederate symbols on military bases, as uneasy congressional Republicans signal to the White House that now is not the time to hold the Pentagon hostage to this one issue.

Trump threatened late Tuesday to veto a $740 billion defense policy bill if it included bipartisan language mandating the removal of the names of Confederate leaders from military installations. Hours later, Republicans on both sides of the Capitol made it clear the president needs to back down in a fight over honoring secessionists who fought the United States to maintain slavery.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) reaffirmed his support for the Senate’s version of the bill that directs the Pentagon to rename such bases within three years. In the House Armed Services Committee — where lawmakers were expected Wednesday night to approve a similar provision accelerating that time frame to one year — the panel adopted a proposal by Rep. Anthony G. Brown (D-Md.) to ban Confederate flags on all Defense Department property — with no Republicans objecting.

The panel is crafting the House version of the annual defense bill that authorizes a pay raise for service members and billions of dollars for new weapons, fighter jets and ships.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 6/27/2020 at 4:33 PM, junglesouljah said:

On 7/1/2020 at 8:33 AM, Thebowflexbody said:

The fuck are you babbling about?

He’s Canadian, so he says. American traitors (to him) should mean : Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Franklin, etc....

especially  JOHN HANCOCK