2 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Genghis khan

spacer.png

You wanna tear it all down huh? :classic_biggrin:

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

You wanna tear it all down huh? :classic_biggrin:

no, my point is, leave it alone. new kings always erased old kings history. theres stuff and people we simply dont know existed because each govt erased the last one

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

no, my point is, leave it alone. new kings always erased old kings history. theres stuff and people we simply dont know existed because each govt erased the last one

That's been my point all along is to leave it alone.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

State's rights?

Here is what the Vice President of the Confederacy said: "ts foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests upon the great truth, that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery—subordination to the superior race—is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth."

If you agree to put those words on the monuments, would you still want them there? I mean, it is history, right?

Really, the only way to be fair, is to give the land back to the Indians and get the fuck back to Europe, dropping off the Africans on the way back. 

I mean really, it’s only fair. And for people north of the border, that means you too. If you ain’t Indian, get the fuck out of Indian lands.

5 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

One quote, one monument.  Which monument is this on anyway?  What is it that you want?  Tear them all down?  What's next?  Book burning?  Don't just say that it will NEVER HAPPEN.  That would be a cop out.

What about nigger Jim in Huckleberry Finn? I liked that guy. Now we gotta call him African-American Jim.

Mark Twain was the devil I tell ya.

Posted (edited)

I wish I did so I could go to your boss and get you fired for being an overt 

Edited by jc856
Didn’t see he apologized

5 hours ago, LIBills said:

You don't like what he says so you threaten him.

Yep, sounds like the wackadoos here at the Buffalo Range.

You don't agree with someone's opinion on a website and you wanna get him fired.

What's next, doxxing?

These are the assholes I can’t stand. Fucking pusbag shitheads

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Meathead said:

im sorry kelly, but i have to give you a warning

no threats of physical or emotional violence. calling someones boss to try to get them fired is a threat. whether or not you were serious is immaterial. you cant do that kind of thing here

Not the first time he’s said it either

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

Not the first time he’s said it either

Remember when Lit challenged people to fights and nothing happened to him?

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I get the impression your reptile brain did not understand that the quote above was your reason for secession.

Confederacy = White Supremecy

Slavery wasn't the reason for secession. A lot of people want to rewrite history when it comes to racism 

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

one of the few "southern songs" i consider a favorite. its on my playlist. then again,  the allman bros arent exactly the most country-ish band out there. they rock pretty hard a lot of the time, especially live

Um, that was Lynyrd Skynyrd, MH. Oops, seen it corrected already.

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

hey look, a statue of Dan Marino . are you going to do something about it?

spacer.png

Tear it down! Good one TWD!🤣

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

oh yeah. i was a dj in college and had almost all the albums of both bands. im surprised i forgot but allergies are kicking my ass and making my head spin

skynyrd was a little more southern than the allmans, but my clientele on rock and roll nights liked skynyrd

i used to have well over a hundred albums. the bar paid for them but i got to keep them when the bar got shut down and they never asked for them back. too bad i lost almost all of them when i stored them in the basement and somebody broke in the basement window and stole them all

I’m still enjoying them😎👍

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

pqttsmxibx551.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Let's tear down the pyramids too! Partisan politics has people completely wreck less with rage and making such hypocritical accusations. We got grown ass adults acting like children with this kind of logic lol. This is what happens when you can't spank your kids anymore. They grow up to be victims and shitheads. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Remember when Lit challenged people to fights and nothing happened to him?

It's good to be the king. Besides, didn;t he recently get 3 hots and a cot on the public dime?

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

46 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It's good to be the king. Besides, didn;t he recently get 3 hots and a cot on the public dime?

In Canada, you would just get a warning and a lollipop.

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

I also used to have over 100 albums, including a never played signed by the band picture desk of welcome to hell by slayer and another one, never played picture disc same by Ozzie. Part of the lost everything I owned deal when I moved in butt fuck! Illinois

Oh yeah, picture discs. I had forgotten about those. I had a whole bunch of those, and like you I never played them.

Now that I think about it, I think I had like 350 albums. I know it was a lot more than a hundred because I had to cover different music genres depending on the theme of the night. Mainly we did disco, rock and roll, and punk which was popular back then

This was in my sophomore and Junior years of college and I was really into music back then. I was even in a crappy little party Band that would go and play at people's House Parties just for weed and beer. The good old days of being young

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell