Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

No one is rewriting books or changing movies about the Nazi's. We don't need monuments of Nazi's to remember what happened.

No one is rewriting books or changing movies about the Confederates. we don't need monuments of Confederates to remember what happened.

You would have a valid point if people were burning books, like the Nazi's did, however this is not happening. 

You have to take the good with the bad when it comes to history, otherwise why document history.

Should we destroy the GWB while we are at it?

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Meathead said:

hey, how come i could see your post? youre on my ignore list. do posts from people on your ignore list show anyway if they quote somebody? if so that kinda sucks for this software

Hey.  I'm not so bad.  Take me off ignore!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

You have to take the good with the bad when it comes to history, otherwise why document history.

Should we destroy the GWB while we are at it?

Why do you want to celebrate traitors  to America?

What does the George Washington Bridge have to do with anything?

 


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Why do you want to celebrate traitors  to America?

What does the George Washington Bridge have to do with anything?

1. I don't celebrate anyone. I just don't want to tear things down. GOOD OR BAD.

2. Cancel culture wants to tear EVERYTHING down, so why not the USA's most famous bridge.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

1. I don't celebrate anyone. I just don't want to tear things down. GOOD OR BAD.

2. Cancel culture wants to tear EVERYTHING down, so why not the USA's most famous bridge.

Fuck the cancel culture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Fuck the cancel culture.

Can we put that on billboards across the country? :classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I wish they would.  

How about bumper stickers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

How about bumper stickers?

Only problem is the leftist assholes would torch your car.  Remember, they're the open-minded, tolerant ones.  LOL

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Only problem is the leftist assholes would torch your car.  Remember, they're the open-minded, tolerant ones.  LOL

Yeah, about as tolerant as a rattlesnake, but rattlesnakes are more forgiving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That’s not the Allman Brothers, that’s Lynyrd Skynyrd. Sweet home Alabama

oh yeah. i was a dj in college and had almost all the albums of both bands. im surprised i forgot but allergies are kicking my ass and making my head spin

skynyrd was a little more southern than the allmans, but my clientele on rock and roll nights liked skynyrd

i used to have well over a hundred albums. the bar paid for them but i got to keep them when the bar got shut down and they never asked for them back. too bad i lost almost all of them when i stored them in the basement and somebody broke in the basement window and stole them all


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Meathead said:

oh yeah. i was a dj in college and had almost all the albums of both bands. im surprised i forgot but allergies are kicking my ass and making my head spin

skynyrd was a little more southern than the allmans, but my clientele on rock and roll nights liked skynyrd

i used to have well over a hundred albums. the bar paid for them but i got to keep them when the bar got shut down and they never asked for them back. too bad i lost almost all of them when i stored them in the basement and somebody broke in the basement window and stole them all

LS was the best of the Southern Rock bands except for perhaps Marshall Tucker IN MY OPINION.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Can we put that on billboards across the country? :classic_biggrin:

You want to celebrate the Confederates? 


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Why do you want to celebrate traitors  to America?

youre being disingenuous using the word celebrate. i would have said lying but i didnt want to be harsh bc i think you knew what you were doing

not one person here made any reference to anybody celebrating slaverys past. and books are not sufficient bc most of america are idiots and dont read. you need physical artifacts to get and keep peoples interest enough to stop and pay attention. thats what the civil rights museums would do, and the statues would be some of the most powerful elements in them

  • Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

You want to celebrate the Confederates? 

Sure.  Why not?  Beats supporting Antifa and BLM.  What are you babbling about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Sure.  Why not?  Beats supporting Antifa and BLM.  What are you babbling about?

Do you want to lynch all the black people?

Should the black people be used as slaves?


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, junglesouljah said:

Do you want to lynch all the black people?

Should the black people be used as slaves?

LOL.  You are off your rocker, guy.  Stay in the great white north and out of the United States, hoser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Meathead said:

oh yeah. i was a dj in college and had almost all the albums of both bands. im surprised i forgot but allergies are kicking my ass and making my head spin

skynyrd was a little more southern than the allmans, but my clientele on rock and roll nights liked skynyrd

i used to have well over a hundred albums. the bar paid for them but i got to keep them when the bar got shut down and they never asked for them back. too bad i lost almost all of them when i stored them in the basement and somebody broke in the basement window and stole them all

I also used to have over 100 albums, including a never played signed by the band picture desk of welcome to hell by slayer and another one, never played picture disc same by Ozzie. Part of the lost everything I owned deal when I moved in butt fuck! Illinois


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

You want to celebrate the Confederates? 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am one of the people who does not believe in suppressing our history. Enough of our history has been omitted from history books as it is. Maybe statues of Confederate leaders don’t need to be displayed in public places, but the way things are going to pictures of warlords from all over the world should just be removed? The Taliban started to do this in Afghanistan and People here had a fit about it.


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Meathead said:

hey, how come i could see your post? youre on my ignore list. do posts from people on your ignore list show anyway if they quote somebody? if so that kinda sucks for this software

See?

38328786-0853-4C49-94C8-3526FE08FF6F.png


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...