State's rights?

Here is what the Vice President of the Confederacy said: "ts foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests upon the great truth, that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery—subordination to the superior race—is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth."

If you agree to put those words on the monuments, would you still want them there? I mean, it is history, right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

IN MY OPINION, you just don't get it.  Erasing history serves no purpose.

So put the quote on the monuments. No whitewash there. Just history.

• Like 1

Just now, Kelly's Heroes said:

So put the quote on the monuments. No whitewash there. Just history.

One quote, one monument.  Which monument is this on anyway?  What is it that you want?  Tear them all down?  What's next?  Book burning?  Don't just say that it will NEVER HAPPEN.  That would be a cop out.

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

One quote, one monument.  Which monument is this on anyway?  What is it that you want?  Tear them all down?  What's next?  Book burning?  Don't just say that it will NEVER HAPPEN.  That would be a cop out.

Anyone who became a traitor to this country, yes, their monument should be torn down.

Put them in private museums if you like.

Tearing a monument down will not erase history. There are ZERO monuments to Pontius Pilate, Genghis Khan or Adolf Hitler.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I get the impression your reptile brain did not understand that the quote above was your reason for secession.

Confederacy = White Supremecy

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

Anyone who became a traitor to this country, yes, their monument should be torn down.

Put them in private museums if you like.

Tearing a monument down will not erase history. There are ZERO monuments to Pontius Pilate, Genghis Khan or Adolf Hitler.

Of course you are right and I am wrong.  I get it.  Problem solved!  Just do what the libs want and everything will be swell.  Fall in line or more riots, etc.

4 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

I get the impression your reptile brain did not understand that the quote above was your reason for secession.

Confederacy = White Supremecy

LOL.  Fuck you, pal.  You know absolutely nothing about me.  Better a reptile brain than one made of dog squeeze.

Of course you are right and I am wrong.  I get it.  Problem solved!  Just do what the libs want and everything will be swell.  Fall in line or more riots, etc.

Ask yourself how would you feel if you walked into the County Commissioner's Chambers in your hometown as a black man and the thing you see is a huge portrait of Robert E. Lee in a Confederate uniform? Like you would be listened to? Like you would get justice?

I live in Lee County, Florida boys. And that is a reality.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Fuck you, pal.  You know absolutely nothing about me.  Better a reptile brain than one made of dog squeeze.

I wish I did so I could go to your boss and get you fired for being an overt racist.

22 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

State's rights?

Here is what the Vice President of the Confederacy said: "ts foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests upon the great truth, that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery—subordination to the superior race—is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth."

If you agree to put those words on the monuments, would you still want them there? I mean, it is history, right?

One question: Abraham Lincoln monuments. Yes or no?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

I wish I did so I could go to your boss and get you fired for being an overt racist.

You don't like what he says so you threaten him.

Yep, sounds like the wackadoos here at the Buffalo Range.

You don't agree with someone's opinion on a website and you wanna get him fired.

What's next, doxxing?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

Ask yourself how would you feel if you walked into the County Commissioner's Chambers in your hometown as a black man and the thing you see is a huge portrait of Robert E. Lee in a Confederate uniform? Like you would be listened to? Like you would get justice?

I live in Lee County, Florida boys. And that is a reality.

Whoa.  I guess you told me.  LOL.  You'll like this: my alma mater was named after Robert E. Lee.  Terrible man, right?  Does that make me a Super Racist or something???  I can feel my white guilt flaring up.  Dammit.

5 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

Really?  Sigh.  Your "threats" don't frighten me, bub.  Save that for the weak minded.  I guess we all can't be enlightened, tolerant, superior beings like yourself.  LOL

4 minutes ago, LIBills said:

You don't agree with someone's opinion on a website and you wanna get him fired.

What's next, doxxing?

Well said.  What a coward.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LIBills said:

What's next, doxxing?

Next thing you know he'll cancel me.  LOL

Next thing you know he'll cancel me.  LOL

This cancel culture bullshit is gonna hit close to home for all of us and when that happens to me.....................

LOOK OUT.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

This cancel culture bullshit is gonna hit close to home for all of us and when that happens to me.....................

LOOK OUT.

Events these days have motivated me to buy my first firearm.  Have never owned one, but will now.  Happening everywhere.  The left can thank themselves for this.

4 minutes ago, LIBills said:

LOOK OUT.

Fucking cancel culture.  Morons.  Cowards.

Events these days have motivated me to buy my first firearm.  Have never owned one, but will now.  Happening everywhere.  The left can thank themselves for this.

I wish I had a couple of well trained pitbulls too when this all comes down so I don't have to hold my firearms in my hands.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fucking cancel culture.  Morons.  Cowards.

What's worse is all these spineless white guilt mother fuckers who are bowing down them big time.

Grow a fucking spine.

The word "respect" is totally lost in today's culture.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

thats awful

yes, i agree those monuments should be removed

but we should be using them for good. we should be creating civil rights museums that house all these artifacts, including the quote in your original post, that teach us by reminding us of the mistakes we've made

ive said this many times already, but germany has a bunch of holocaust museums scattered around town. obviously they dont do that bc they are proud of the holocaust, they do it so that people will never forget the mistake they made following a man like hitler and closing their eyes to his and their sins

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

3 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I wish I had a couple of well trained pitbulls too when this all comes down so I don't have to hold my firearms in my hands.

For pointers, check out the last 15 minutes of the movie "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood".  Talk about an all time classic movie scene.  I watch it over and over.  A "feel good" thing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

thats awful

yes, i agree those monuments should be removed

but we should be using them for good. we should be creating civil rights museums that house all these artifacts, including the quote in your original post, that teach us by reminding us of the mistakes we've made

ive said this many times already, but germany has a bunch of holocaust museums scattered around town. obviously they dont do that bc they are proud of the holocaust, they do it so that people will never forget the mistake they made following a man like hitler and closing their eyes to his and their sins

Germany is a town?

20 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

im sorry kelly, but i have to give you a warning

no threats of physical or emotional violence. calling someones boss to try to get them fired is a threat. whether or not you were serious is immaterial. you cant do that kind of thing here

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell