Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Joe Biden & Brain Aneurysms *****

https://time.com/5261596/donald-trump-medical-files-raid-doctor-harold-bornstein/

Trump Bodyguard Took President's Personal Medical Files in 'Raid' After Inauguration, Doctor Says

Trump Bodyguard Took President's Personal Medical Files in 'Raid' After Inauguration, Doctor Says
PauseNext playlist item
Unmute

Current Time 0:22
/
Duration 1:12
Loaded: 100.00%

Picture-in-PictureFullscreen

UPDATED: MAY 1, 2018 3:13 PM ET | ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: MAY 1, 2018 1:19 PM EDT

President Donald Trump’s longtime bodyguard showed up without notice at the office of Trump’s personal doctor shortly after inauguration and took all of the President’s medical records, the doctor told NBC News on Tuesday.

Then-White House aide Keith Schiller, who previously served as Trump’s personal bodyguard, Trump Organization lawyer Alan Garten and another “large man” came unannounced and took the files on the morning of Feb. 3, 2017, Dr. Harold Bornstein said.

“They must have been here for 25 or 30 minutes. It created a lot of chaos,” Bornstein said.

The incident, which Bornstein described as a “raid,” came two days after he told the New York Times that Trump takes Propecia, a drug often prescribed to stimulate hair growth in men, as well as other drugs for rosacea, a skin problem, and elevated cholesterol.

Speaking at the daily press briefing, White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said that taking the records was “standard operating procedure” for a new president.

Bornstein gained attention in 2016 for saying that Trump would be the healthiest president in history and for writing a one-page summary of his medical history that Trump released on the “Dr. Oz Show.”

He later justified the line by saying that the other presidents were “either sick or dead.”

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

LOL, like I give two shits what you think about me. 

Trump's own people stole his medical records from his doctors office according to his doctor. What is Trump hiding?

There is a small difference between being a 74 year old man and not being able to pronounce word, using the wrong words, sluing words, not being able to drink a glass of water with one hand, trouble walking down a ramp, etc.

Trump is not working hard, he has golfed more than any President in the history of America. Trump was more concerned about golfing and campaign rallies than to take the Covid 19 pandemic seriously. History will not be kind to Trump and his supporters.

The funny part is seeing some dude that worships Donald Trump accusing other people of not being objective

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

It could well be the aneurysm contributed to cognitive function.  That doesn't explain how his hair plug surgery caused him severe grandiose  self love of his physical appearance.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

Joe's brain is a topic every lib/democrat desperately wants to avoid.  FACT.  Can't sugar coat it either.  Major issue.

11 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Joe's brain is a topic every lib/democrat desperately wants to avoid.  FACT.  Can't sugar coat it either.  Major issue.

But! .....he stands pretty straight , so, he has that going for him

5 hours ago, jc856 said:

But! .....he stands pretty straight , so, he has that going for him

Trump lovers talking about Biden's mental capacity are like a dude who's house in on fire yelling at some kids who found some matches. Why do the dumbest people all gravitate to Trump?

• Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

just read what the worms do to his brain.  go ahead, read it out loud. 

Donald Trump: (16:08)
But you don’t hear them talking about COVID, COVID, to be specific, COVID-19. That name gets further and further away from China, as opposed to calling it the Chinese virus. And despite the fact that we … I have done a phenomenal job with it, I shut down the United States to very heavily infected but all people from China in late January, which is months earlier than other people would have done it, if they would have done it at all. I saved hundreds of thousands of lives. We don’t ever get even a mention. Then I closed it down to Europe early, closed it down because I saw what was happening. And by the way, most people said, don’t do it, don’t do it. We saved hundreds of thousands of lives and all we do is get hit on like we’re terrible. And what we’ve done with the ventilators and with the medical equipment. And with testing, you know, testing is a double edged sword. We’ve tested now 25 million people. It’s probably 20 million people more than anybody else. Germany’s done a lot. South Korea has done a lot.

Donald Trump: (17:46)
They called me, they said, the job you’re doing … Here’s the bad part. When you do testing to that extent, you’re going to find more people, you’re going to find more cases. So I said to my people slow the testing down, please. They test and they test. We had tests and people don’t know what’s going on. We got tests, we got another one over here. The young man’s 10-years-old. He’s got the sniffles. He’ll recover in about 15 minutes. That’s a case, add him to it. That’s okay. That’s a case. I was actually with a very nice man, very good man, even though he’s very liberal, the Governor of New Jersey, right? We know him? Now listen, he said to me, something that’s amazing. New Jersey was very heavily hit, very hard hit, thousands of people. He said with thousands of people that died, thousands of people, there was only one person that died under the age of 18. Would you believe that? Which tells me one thing, that kids are much stronger than us.

Donald Trump: (19:04)
When you see a little kid running around say, “Boy, oh, boy, do you have a great immune system? How about a piece of your immune system?” They don’t even know about this. Let’s open the schools, please. Open the schools. Open the schools. We got to get them open. In the fall, we got to get them open. The unhinged left wing mob is trying to vandalize our history, desecrate our monuments, our beautiful monuments. Tear down our statues and punish, cancel and persecute anyone who does not conform to their demands for absolute and total control. We’re not conforming, that’s why we’re here, actually. This cruel campaign of censorship and exclusion violates everything we hold dear as Americans. They want to demolish our heritage so they can impose their new oppressive regime in its place. They want to defund and dissolve our police departments, think of that.

Donald Trump: (20:32)
And I heard it for the first time two weeks ago, I said, “Well, that one, I mean, they’re only kidding.” I said, “They’re only, they’re not.” Minneapolis, you what’s going on. They’re not kidding. They got a lot of problems. They’ll have a lot of problems. Hey, it’s 1:00 o’clock in the morning and a very tough, I’ve used the word on occasion, hombre, a very tough hombre is breaking into the window of a young woman whose husband is away as a traveling salesman or whatever he may do. And you call 911 and they say, “I’m sorry, this number’s no longer working.” By the way, you have many cases like that, many, many, many. Whether it’s a young woman, an old woman, a young man or an old man and you’re sleeping. So what are you going to do, right? So they want to defund. They really do, this as a serious movement. And in Minneapolis, the council’s already passed it. In Seattle, you see what’s going on there, it’s even worse, okay. These people are stone cold crazy. They’re crazy.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

let's pick out a few choice quotes:

The sun is pouring down on me, okay.

Whether it’s a young woman, an old woman, a young man or an old man and you’re sleeping. [Editors note: wut?]

They called me, they said, the job you’re doing … Here’s the bad part.

So they take over a big chunk of a city called Seattle. 

I have lived with more the ramp than the water but I have lived with the ramp and the water since I left West Point. 

Joe Biden is a helpless puppet of the radical left, and he’s not radical left. I don’t think he knows what he is anymore, but he was never radical left, but he’s controlled by the radical left, and now he’s really controlled.  [Ed. Note: which is it???]

Here's the entire thing.  what a fucking shit show.

• Like 1

lol

There are times I believe the Dems are purposely throwing the 2020 election.  Right now I have nobody to vote for in either party.

I think Colin Powell could run as an independent and win the election

Guys, I think I am going crazy....

Madness Going Crazy GIF by HULU - Find & Share on GIPHY4

58 minutes ago, George said:

There are times I believe the Dems are purposely throwing the 2020 election.  Right now I have nobody to vote for in either party.

I think Colin Powell could run as an independent and win the election

Guys, I think I am going crazy....

There was a point when I thought that they were not trying to throw the election but not doing everything to win it either.

I think the strategy for the Democrats is to just lay low and let Trump sabotage his own campaign, which is what he’s doing. Joe Biden stayed very low profile through the beginning of this pandemic and then after the George Floyd incident came out and made some really good speeches, then went back into low profile mode while Donald Trump is making a complete public spectacle of himself.

• Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

27 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'm betting Joe Biden's brain weighs less than 3 ounces these days.  Thoughts?

I am betting that you’re dumber than Buffalo Chief , Donald Trump and Joe Biden combined. Fact!!

• Haha 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 6/19/2020 at 3:18 PM, junglesouljah said:

What medical issues is trump hiding? Did he have a stroke?

The question is, what medical issues are you hiding?

On 6/19/2020 at 10:32 AM, Thebowflexbody said:

Brain surgeries

In 1988, Biden suffered two brain aneurysms, one on the right side and one on the left. Each required surgery with high risk of long-term impact on brain functionality. In February 1988, after suffering from several episodes of increasingly severe neck pain, Biden was taken by long-distance ambulance to Walter Reed Army Medical Center and given lifesaving surgery to correct an intracranial berry aneurysm that had begun leaking.[107][108] While recuperating, he suffered a pulmonary embolism, a major complication.[108]

Another operation to repair a second aneurysm, which had caused no symptoms but was at risk of bursting, was performed in May 1988.[108][109] The hospitalization and recovery kept Biden from his duties in the Senate for seven months.[57]

In retrospect, Biden's family came to believe the early end to his presidential campaign had been a blessing in disguise, for had he still been campaigning in 1988, he might well not have stopped to seek medical attention and the condition might have become unsurvivable.[110][111] In 2013, Biden said, "they take a saw and they cut your head off" and "they literally had to take the top of my head off." He also said he was told he would have less than a 50% chance of full recovery.[112]

Wow.  Interesting.  I'd forgotten about this.  I realize this from Wiki, but the information is apparently correct.

Do you honestly believe that he will be running the country? If elected (God help us), he will be answering to someone else. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'm betting Joe Biden's brain weighs less than 3 ounces these days.  Thoughts?

I think you should seek counseling. 

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

I think the strategy for the Democrats is to just lay low and let Trump sabotage his own campaign, which is what he’s doing.

Bingo.  Let the brain worms do their thing.

• Like 1

lol

Should be very interesting to see Biden in the debates.  No doubt he'll have all the questions in advance so he can memorize his answers as best he can.  Will he be allowed to wear his earpiece?

30 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Do you honestly believe that he will be running the country? If elected (God help us), he will be answering to someone else. 

Like..... Congress?

See this is the problem, too many people have been swayed into believing that the president is like a king. The president is nothing but a figurehead. He’s a diplomat. He has executive privileges but the fundamental idea is that everything happens in Congress. The president just gets the final say and in most cases, when the system is working the way it supposed to, the president just signs off on a bill to make it a law. Congress does their job, the president does his. 

What we have now and what has been growing towards, leading up to now is an aberration of the way federal government is supposed to work. 

if Joe Biden becomes president, things go back towards normal.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, 212frawk said:

let's pick out a few choice quotes:

The sun is pouring down on me, okay.

Whether it’s a young woman, an old woman, a young man or an old man and you’re sleeping. [Editors note: wut?]

They called me, they said, the job you’re doing … Here’s the bad part.

So they take over a big chunk of a city called Seattle. 

I have lived with more the ramp than the water but I have lived with the ramp and the water since I left West Point. 

Joe Biden is a helpless puppet of the radical left, and he’s not radical left. I don’t think he knows what he is anymore, but he was never radical left, but he’s controlled by the radical left, and now he’s really controlled.  [Ed. Note: which is it???]

Here's the entire thing.  what a fucking shit show.

The last paragraph is very telling.  Trump strategically pointed out that although the standard Democratic politician is only about creating dependent voting blocs and maintaining their powerbase; they need a complete plurality to win election.  The radical left is a piece of this plurality.  The catch 22 is that the politician is forced to placate the radical left.  The weaker that politician becomes, the more  the radical left seizes control.     

3 hours ago, FanBack said:

The last paragraph is very telling. 

Of course it is.  it tells of brain worms.  

lol

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

There was a point when I thought that they were not trying to throw the election but not doing everything to win it either.

I think the strategy for the Democrats is to just lay low and let Trump sabotage his own campaign, which is what he’s doing. Joe Biden stayed very low profile through the beginning of this pandemic and then after the George Floyd incident came out and made some really good speeches, then went back into low profile mode while Donald Trump is making a complete public spectacle of himself.

Dude, you must be retarded. Do you seriously think that with all of the riots, defund the police, and all of the other insanity they've pulled that Biden is going to get enough votes to win? No, why? Because he hasn't spoken out against any of it and in uncertain times like these the incumbent, especially if they're Republican, will win out. You're just living in a fantasy world where Joe Biden hiding out in his basement is going to be some kind of rope-a-dope strategy where Trump will tire out and give up. No doubt maybe that's even what his campaign managers believe but the strategy is a poor one and pretty much akin to Mitt Romney disappearing for like a month when he ran against Obama.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile