Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Facebook removes trump dog whistle ads

Recommended Posts

This is a big move by Facebook, but a long over due move. Trump has used a lot of racist dog whistles including using "America First" and S.S. in a tweet recently. It should shock everyone that the Trump ad used an upside down red triangle which was used by the Nazi's on concentration camp badges. It's unacceptable that the Trump commercial used a hate symbol used by the Nazi Party. Trump is piece of shit end of discussions.

Quote

 

 

The President of the United States is campaigning for reelection using a Nazi concentration camp symbol.

Nazis used the red triangle to mark political prisoners and people who rescued Jews.

Trump & the RNC are using it to smear millions of protestors.

Their masks are off.

View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter
 
 
 
 

 

Facebook spokesperson Andy Stone said the company “removed these posts and ads for violating our policy against organized hate. Our policy prohibits using a banned hate group’s symbol to identify political prisoners without the context that condemns or discusses the symbol.”

This isn’t the first time this week Trump has seemed to make fascist references on social media. Last Thursday, in a tweet he abbreviated the Secret Service to “S.S.,” more commonly known as an abbreviation for Schutzstaffel, a paramilitary organization of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party. During the 2016 campaign, his campaign shared an image of Hillary Clinton surrounded by cash and adorned with a six-pointed star reminiscent of the shape Hitler’s Nazi regime forced Jews to wear. After the campaign was widely criticized for 

 

https://www.motherjones.com/2020-elections/2020/06/trump-upside-down-triangle-antifa/


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Trump face book post lied about a connection of Antifa to a Nazi symbol. A journalist by the name of Tim Pool who has been reporting on the far left for 10 years says he has never seen the symbol used by Antifa. Trump has been caught lying many times, now a face book page of Trump's has been caught lying.

 

 

  • Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

LOL. This will not end well for Trump.


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

curious that they confirmed but didnt show the triangle used by antifa. by showing the symbol in dons tweet (which the wh claims is simply showing the symbol antifa uses), and not showing the antifa symbol, im getting a strong spider sense of bullshit tactics by cnn. if the wh claims they were simply showing the antifa symbol, and you report on that in your column, why in the hell would you show one and not the other? i want don defeated and humiliated so bad i can taste it, but not if it takes illegitimate tactics like this

so if this is a bullshit move, which right now i think it is, at least until i can see the antifa symbol, then CNN has unfairly and unprofessionally (as if they cared) shifted the blame from antifa where it belongs to don, who as much as i hate doesnt seem to deserve it in this case

lets be honest, antifa is a violent left wing militia. thats a very VERY bad thing. they clearly believe that violent resistance is appropriate against this administration and those that support them. as much as i despise don and what hes done to this country/world, its still a very VERY bad thing to counter a pathetically bad president and his supporters with violence

its massively ironic that the white supremacists come to their events with permits and intending to demonstrate peacefully, while its left wing militia that brought armor and weapons and got in their face and provoked physical conflict. thats a LOSER strategy, as, again ironically, the white supremacists already know. the left has lost its way, if not its mind

and c'mon, its a triangle. did antifa intentionally associate itself with nazi death camps that slaughtered millions? theyre so fucked in the head i wouldnt be surprised, but that remains to be confirmed. this story has a stank about it


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Meathead said:

curious that they confirmed but didnt show the triangle used by antifa. by showing the symbol in dons tweet (which the wh claims is simply showing the symbol antifa uses), and not showing the antifa symbol, im getting a strong spider sense of bullshit tactics by cnn. if the wh claims they were simply showing the antifa symbol, and you report on that in your column, why in the hell would you show one and not the other? i want don defeated and humiliated so bad i can taste it, but not if it takes illegitimate tactics like this

so if this is a bullshit move, which right now i think it is, at least until i can see the antifa symbol, then CNN has unfairly and unprofessionally (as if they cared) shifted the blame from antifa where it belongs to don, who as much as i hate doesnt seem to deserve it in this case

lets be honest, antifa is a violent left wing militia. thats a very VERY bad thing. they clearly believe that violent resistance is appropriate against this administration and those that support them. as much as i despise don and what hes done to this country/world, its still a very VERY bad thing to counter a pathetically bad president and his supporters with violence

its massively ironic that the white supremacists come to their events with permits and intending to demonstrate peacefully, while its left wing militia that brought armor and weapons and got in their face and provoked physical conflict. thats a LOSER strategy, as, again ironically, the white supremacists already know. the left has lost its way, if not its mind

and c'mon, its a triangle. did antifa intentionally associate itself with nazi death camps that slaughtered millions? theyre so fucked in the head i wouldnt be surprised, but that remains to be confirmed. this story has a stank about it

No one confirmed that Anfitfa used the red triangle by Antifa. The symbol is not used by Antifa. This is an obvious lie by the official Trump campaign and they got called on it.

There is a reason why there weren't any pictures with protester that are marching with the red triangle, because they are lying. 

  

  • Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

A Trump face book post lied about a connection of Antifa to a Nazi symbol. A journalist by the name of Tim Pool who has been reporting on the far left for 10 years says he has never seen the symbol used by Antifa. Trump has been caught lying many times, now a face book page of Trump's has been caught lying.

just to be perfectly clear, if it can be confirmed that this symbol has not been used by antifa, then full condemnation should come down on the don for what appears must be an intentional dog whistle. weve seen some crazy inappropriate stuff come out of that bastard, and i dont know if we even have the ability to be shocked anymore, but this could be his most disgusting act yet. how pathetically desperate do you have to be to use a death camp symbol? if this accusation sticks, i think even his base is going to start to erode. only the hardest of hard core racists are going to want to be associated with that

that said, even the author of the post claiming hes never seen it associate with antifa then later backtracks and says something like 'it doesnt really look like the one antifa uses'

so we're back at square one. SHOW THE FUCKING ONE ANTIFA USES ffs


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

No one confirmed that Anfitfa used the red triangle by Antifa. The symbol is not used by Antifa.

"Tim Murtaugh, a spokesman for the Trump campaign, said, “The red triangle is an antifa symbol,” pointing to examples of iPhone cases and water bottles branded with the insignia."

'branding' means its clear that the items belong to the specified group. too bad we dont have any images or we could see for ourselves - which is why im strongly suspicious CNN (and everyone else reporting on this story this way) is pulling some bullshit

what the fuck ever happened to truth? its like we dont care about that anymore

  • Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Meathead said:

just to be perfectly clear, if it can be confirmed that this symbol has not been used by antifa, then full condemnation should come down on the don for what appears must be an intentional dog whistle. weve seen some crazy inappropriate stuff come out of that bastard, and i dont know if we even have the ability to be shocked anymore, but this could be his most disgusting act yet. how pathetically desperate do you have to be to use a death camp symbol? if this accusation sticks, i think even his base is going to start to erode. only the hardest of hard core racists are going to want to be associated with that

that said, even the author of the post claiming hes never seen it associate with antifa then later backtracks and says something like 'it doesnt really look like the one antifa uses'

so we're back at square one. SHOW THE FUCKING ONE ANTIFA USES ffs

Trump lies all the time, he is being fact checked by the media even during press conferences because it's unacceptable for a President to lie as much as Trump does.

Now Trump's official fb page is lying. This ad had to be authorized by someone in the Trump campaign. Someone from the Trump campaign authorized this lie in Trump's social media. The image was used on purpose, to push a lie. They should be fact checked as well, and not allowed to lie.

Why isn't Trump pushing for the  KKK to be labelled a terrorist organization but he is for Antifa is?

Trump has supporters that believe in the KKK's message and are in the KKK. Antifa is against Neo Nazi's and the KKK.


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Meathead said:

"Tim Murtaugh, a spokesman for the Trump campaign, said, “The red triangle is an antifa symbol,” pointing to examples of iPhone cases and water bottles branded with the insignia."

'branding' means its clear that the items belong to the specified group. too bad we dont have any images or we could see for ourselves

LOL, and you are going to believe what a Trump campaign spokesman said. Of course he is going to lie that is why Trump hired him.

  • Disagree 1

L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a message, just issued, from Donald on this subject:

spacer.png

"My political enemies always lie and I always tell the truth. Whatever they accuse me of,

they are really guilty of themselves.  They're bad.  These are really bad people, and

many are rapists, by the way. Only I can be trusted. Lastly, I'd like to thank my intelligent 

supporters for their tremendous support and their uncanny ability never to be fooled by

the lies said against me or to doubt the truth of my statements, including those that

happen to inadvertently contradict previous statements."

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

The Trump campaign responded by drawing a lighthearted comparison to the red triangle symbol: "This is an emoji."

The campaign also falsely claimed that the symbol is used by Antifa groups and noted that it is not in the Anti-Defamation League Hate Symbols Database.

 

But Jonathan Greenblatt, the CEO of the Anti-Defamation League, swiftly pushed back, writing on Twitter that "Nazis used red triangles to identify their political victims in concentration camps. Using it to attack political opponents is highly offensive," said Greenblatt, noting that the Trump campaign "needs to learn its history, as ignorance is no excuse for using Nazi-related symbols."

It is the latest salvo between Trump and social media companies, which the president has attacked as biased for placing warning labels and removing posts that violate terms of service.

The removal of the Trump campaign's Facebook posts, which accrued hundreds of thousands of impressions, was a rare move by the social network of more than 2.5 billion users, which has taken a permissive approach to most political advertisements.

Unlike Twitter, which banned political ads and has added fact-checking labels to Trump tweets, Facebook has taken a more hands-off approach, with CEO Mark Zuckerberg doubling down on the influential social network's free speech absolutism. Zuckerberg has said it is not Facebook's job to determine what the truth is and that voting is the best way to hold elected leaders accountable.

According to the Facebook spokesperson, it is not the first time the platform has removed content from Trump in recent months. In March, Facebook took down advertisements from the Trump campaign that made misleading claims about the 2020 census. In other instances, though, like in an ad in which Trump wrote of nationwide street protesters, "when the looting starts, the shooting starts," Facebook took no action.

Facebook's move on Thursday comes as the Trump administration escalates its fight with Big Tech.

The Justice Department on Tuesday announced that it was asking Congress to scale back some of the legal protections social media companies like Facebook and Twitter have long enjoyed, arguing that the legal immunity granted to technology firms in the mid-1990s is out of step with the modern Internet.

But tech companies counter that rolling back the safeguards would impinge on free speech by forcing moderators to take down any content deemed offensive.

Supporters of keeping the legal shield in place also say eliminating the protections would disproportionately hurt smaller online operations, which could be crushed by a wave of defamation lawsuits.

 

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/18/880377872/facebook-removes-trump-political-ads-with-nazi-symbol-campaign-calls-it-an-emoji?utm_term=nprnews&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=npr


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Meathead said:

"Tim Murtaugh, a spokesman for the Trump campaign, said, “The red triangle is an antifa symbol,” pointing to examples of iPhone cases and water bottles branded with the insignia."

'branding' means its clear that the items belong to the specified group. too bad we dont have any images or we could see for ourselves - which is why im strongly suspicious CNN (and everyone else reporting on this story this way) is pulling some bullshit

what the fuck ever happened to truth? its like we dont care about that anymore

None of antifa's symbols are an upside down red triangle. NONE.

  • Like 1

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

None of antifa's symbols are an upside down red triangle. NONE.

And why should an administration that are compulsive liar's be given the benefit of the doubt?

 

  • Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

None of antifa's symbols are an upside down red triangle. NONE.

Wait one minute! You are not trying to accuse the Trump administration of lying, are you? Well, how are you??

 

As if......

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

LOL, and you are going to believe what a Trump campaign spokesman said. Of course he is going to lie that is why Trump hired him.

dont put words in my mouth. youre going to piss me off

show me where i said i believed him. what i said was if they have do have branded material then whatever symbols are on there can rightfully be associated with that organization

but again, we have no images of anything associate with antifa in these articles so far so we dont have enough information

is trump lying? most likely. but i dont accept 'most likely', i accept facts and truth - neither of which appear to be a priority in the current reporting


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Meathead said:

dont put words in my mouth. youre going to piss me off

show me where i said i believed him. what i said was if they have do have branded material then whatever symbols are on there can rightfully be associated with that organization

but again, we have no images of anything associate with antifa in these articles so far so we dont have enough information

is trump lying? most likely. but i dont accept 'most likely', i accept facts and truth - neither of which appear to be a priority in the current reporting

Who the fuck doesn't lie in Washington?

If you find me someone who doesn't lie in Washington, I have a bridge in Manhattan to sell you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...